http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/9821/aviarysportsespngocompi.png
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/9821/aviarysportsespngocompi.png

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/polls

kstater
04-30-2011, 08:17 PM
Congratulations?

DeezNutz
9 sites say that this data is worthless.

Bowser
TROLLTASTIC!!

DeezNutz
04-30-2011, 08:18 PM
Ooooops. Charles just broke it off. Again.

stonedstooge
04-30-2011, 08:18 PM
Poll taken in Denver?

BossChief
04-30-2011, 08:19 PM
Has there ever been as much time wasted on the Planet as reading things this guy posts and people replying to them?

Shit, I just did it again.

Spott
cutler7624regurgitatesdirtydouches

milkman
Proof positive that average fan is almost as stupid as you.

kysirsoze
04-30-2011, 08:20 PM
You drafted the biggest name in Miller and the fucking dipshits who vote on sports nation picked by the one name on the poll. What a fucking useless troll you are.

kstater
04-30-2011, 08:23 PM
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/4596/unledsfi.png

CaliforniaChief
04-30-2011, 08:24 PM

ROFL

DaFace
04-30-2011, 08:25 PM
Time to lose your thread privs again?
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Little Brioni
04-30-2011, 08:31 PM
Denver's draft was an abortion ROFL Damn, they are going to be raped by the other AFC West run games. That is one soft front.

SDChiefs
04-30-2011, 08:32 PM
You had the number two pick. Obviously ppl are gonna like your guys more. But tbh im sad to see mcdaniels go because you're not drafting like complete tools anymore. But wait, mcdaniels is the next big thing. My bad homo... err.. nomo

milkman
04-30-2011, 08:41 PM
You had the number two pick. Obviously ppl are gonna like your guys more. But tbh im sad to see mcdaniels go because you're not drafting like complete tools anymore. But wait, mcdaniels is the next big thing. My bad homo... err.. nomo

After Miller, their draft was the work you'd expect from a complete tool.

siberian khatru
04-30-2011, 08:43 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

:grovel:

GordonGekko
04-30-2011, 08:43 PM
Lol, Maine and Alaska forgot to participate

Nice to see Kansas getting Missouri's back

Now they should make a "Who is going to win the AFC West next year" fan poll

Quesadilla Joe
04-30-2011, 08:53 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Come on man. I never start Bronco threads. I just read everyone on Chiefsplanet rip every pick Denver made for the past 3 days and wanted to show CP what people who don't have a bias think.

Captain Obvious
04-30-2011, 08:53 PM
Who cares what SportsNation says, I want to know what is being said on Twatter.

T-post Tom
04-30-2011, 09:01 PM
You drafted the biggest name in Miller and the ****ing dipshits who vote on sports nation picked by the one name on the poll. What a ****ing useless troll you are.

Name recognition, for sure. That's what you get when you have the #2 overall pick.

DaFace
04-30-2011, 09:03 PM
Come on man. I never start Bronco threads. I just read everyone on Chiefsplanet rip every pick Denver made for the past 3 days and wanted to show CP what people who don't have a bias think.
You have my permission to go to a Broncos board.
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman
04-30-2011, 09:09 PM

And why do you think we would give a rat's ass about a poll of fans, who probably never heard of anyone outside of the top 10 or 20, think?

The only thing more stupid than thinking we might give a rat's ass is that.....

Well, not a damn thing, until your next stupid post.

|Zach|
04-30-2011, 09:11 PM
SPORTSNATION CHAMPS.

|Zach|
04-30-2011, 09:12 PM

Does this mean you will watch the games this year?
LMAO

The Bad Guy

You really think the tools that take the time to vote on ESPN for those things are knowledgable? They see Von Miller's name, and the fact he was the 2nd pick, and that's what they are going to base it on.

RealSNR
Come on man. I never start Bronco threads. I just read everyone on Chiefsplanet rip every pick Denver made for the past 3 days and wanted to show CP what people who don't have a bias think.What Bronco forums do you read? Go hang over there.

Ebolapox
04-30-2011, 09:14 PM
heh, dipshit shouldn't have thread privileges.

Chiefs=Champions
04-30-2011, 09:43 PM

LMAO ROFL

Bowser
04-30-2011, 09:52 PM
There's one reason to watch SportsNation -

http://media.kickstatic.com/kickapps/images/7691/photos/PHOTO_5757223_7691_90289_ap.jpg

DaFace
04-30-2011, 10:06 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

RealSNR
04-30-2011, 10:08 PM
There's one reason to watch SportsNation -

http://media.kickstatic.com/kickapps/images/7691/photos/PHOTO_5757223_7691_90289_ap.jpg
Heh. And here I was thinking I was the only man on earth who had a thing for Beadle

kysirsoze
04-30-2011, 10:10 PM
Heh. And here I was thinking I was the only man on earth who had a thing for Beadle

If you are a straight male sports fan, how could you not?

noa
04-30-2011, 10:13 PM
OMG YOU GUYS PEOPLE IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST THINK WE HAD A BAD DRAFT SHOULD WE UNDO IT?

Chiefshrink
04-30-2011, 10:16 PM
Let's just say that out here in "donkey dung land" outside of the Miller pick the sportsmedia and diehard fans are scratching their heads very hard why Elway and crew did not draft any DTs.

Looks like we will still be able run up the middle and even moreso now with our revamped interior line.

-King-
04-30-2011, 10:18 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Damn. Thats kind of harsh. Dont do that to knowmo!

suzzer99
04-30-2011, 10:19 PM
I think KnowMo has that Andy Kaufman/Tom Greene disease where he thrives on pissing off large groups of people.

Ugly Duck
04-30-2011, 10:20 PM
CBS Senior Writer Pete Prisco Final Draft Grades

San Diego Chargers B+

Best pick: Second-round pick Marcus Gilchrist can play either corner or safety and he's a smart player. I think he starts by his second year.

Questionable move: They took linebacker Jonas Mouton in the second round, even though he was considered a late-round guy. There were better options on the board.

Third-day gem: I like sixth-round guard Steve Schilling. He is a fighter who fits what the Chargers want from their linemen.

Analysis: The Chargers had a lot of picks and used them wisely. They needed to upgrade the defense and they did that. First-round pick Corey Liuget should be an immediate starter.

Denver Broncos B-

Best pick: Second-round pick Rahim Moore is a safety with range. That's the kind you need in this modern NFL filled with passing.

Questionable move: Passing on Marcell Dareus to take Von Miller is questionable with their big hole inside on their defense.

Third-day gem: Fourth-round pick Julius Thomas is a tight end who is a former basketball player. That means he has the athletic ability to get down the field.

Analysis: John Elway's first draft was solid. He made moves to fix a defense that needed it badly. If first-round pick Von Miller is an explosive pass rusher, this will be a nice draft.

Oakland Raiders C

Best pick: I love third-round pick Joseph Barksdale. He played left tackle at LSU, but will play the right side or guard for the Raiders.

Questionable move: Taking DeMarcus Van Dyke in the third round is a risk. He has great speed, but he is thin. But then again, Al Davis loves speed.

Third-day gem: Fourth-round corner Chimdi Chekwa is a real steal. He will be a better player than Van Dyke.

Analysis: They traded their first-round pick to get Richard Seymour, so they had to wait until the second round. In typical Davis fashion, they took a lot of speed and tough guys.

Kansas City Chiefs C-

Best pick: Rodney Hudson, their second-round pick, was a guard in college but likely will move to center in the NFL. He could be a dominant one because of his quickness.

Questionable move: Taking two character players in first-round pick Jonathan Baldwin and Justin Houston. Better hope they can stay clear of trouble.

Third-day gem: I love the pick of Ricky Stanzi in the fifth round. He is a nice backup now and could be more down the road.

Analysis: This could be a great draft if the two troubled players stay clear of it. If not, then it will be a bad one.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/story/15008226/final-draft-grades-bucs-giants-texans-earn-top-marks

RealSNR
04-30-2011, 10:22 PM
Troubled players!!!!! OH NOOO!!!!!!! WHO WILL SAVE US!!????

OHHH THE HUMANITY!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUGH!!!!!

Bowser
04-30-2011, 10:23 PM
Analysis: This could be a great draft if the two troubled players stay clear of it. If not, then it will be a bad one.

Well thank you for not choking on your latest bag of shit so you could enlighten us with that knowledge, Pete.

BryanBusby
04-30-2011, 10:24 PM
San Diego Chargers B+

lolpriscoeisdumb

I really don't see how the fuck Julius Thomas is a 3rd day gem. *fap* *fap* BASKETBALL PLAYER, NEXT GATES LMAO -John Elway

Outside of the fact that he is an athletic Tight End that played basketball, what the fuck does he bring to the table?

milkman
04-30-2011, 10:25 PM
Prisco is another idiot that has no business in the sports business.

noa
04-30-2011, 10:26 PM
CBS Analysis: If the Chiefs got good players in this draft then it was a good draft. But if they got bad players, then it was a bad draft.

Ugly Duck
You drafted troubled players! Your draftees are troubled!

Bowser

San Diego Chargers B+

Best pick: Second-round pick Marcus Gilchrist can play either corner or safety and he's a smart player. I think he starts by his second year.

Questionable move: They took linebacker Jonas Mouton in the second round, even though he was considered a late-round guy. There were better options on the board.

Third-day gem: I like sixth-round guard Steve Schilling. He is a fighter who fits what the Chargers want from their linemen.

Analysis: The Chargers had a lot of picks and used them wisely. They needed to upgrade the defense and they did that. First-round pick Corey Liuget should be an immediate starter.

Denver Broncos B-

Best pick: Second-round pick Rahim Moore is a safety with range. That's the kind you need in this modern NFL filled with passing.

Questionable move: Passing on Marcell Dareus to take Von Miller is questionable with their big hole inside on their defense.

Third-day gem: Fourth-round pick Julius Thomas is a tight end who is a former basketball player. That means he has the athletic ability to get down the field.

Analysis: John Elway's first draft was solid. He made moves to fix a defense that needed it badly. If first-round pick Von Miller is an explosive pass rusher, this will be a nice draft.

Oakland Raiders C

Best pick: I love third-round pick Joseph Barksdale. He played left tackle at LSU, but will play the right side or guard for the Raiders.

Questionable move: Taking DeMarcus Van Dyke in the third round is a risk. He has great speed, but he is thin. But then again, Al Davis loves speed.

Third-day gem: Fourth-round corner Chimdi Chekwa is a real steal. He will be a better player than Van Dyke.

Analysis: They traded their first-round pick to get Richard Seymour, so they had to wait until the second round. In typical Davis fashion, they took a lot of speed and tough guys.

Kansas City Chiefs C-

Best pick: Rodney Hudson, their second-round pick, was a guard in college but likely will move to center in the NFL. He could be a dominant one because of his quickness.

Questionable move: Taking two character players in first-round pick Jonathan Baldwin and Justin Houston. Better hope they can stay clear of trouble.

Third-day gem: I love the pick of Ricky Stanzi in the fifth round. He is a nice backup now and could be more down the road.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/story/15008226/final-draft-grades-bucs-giants-texans-earn-top-marks

Prisco makes me want to go club baby seals.

Gadzooks
04-30-2011, 10:27 PM
Woopdeedoo, we get the top grade from Prisco.PBJ

-King-
04-30-2011, 10:30 PM

Damn! Insider type information here fellas.

SDChiefs

San Diego Chargers B+

Denver Broncos B-

Oakland Raiders C

Kansas City Chiefs C-

Lmao. And I thought espn was bad.

Ebolapox
all I know is that charger fans I've talked to are pissed at AJ smith over this draft, and bronco fans are furious that they didn't pick any defensive tackles. couldn't talk to any raider fans cause I'm not a prison guard (hay hay, old joke)

kysirsoze
Damn! Insider type information here fellas.

Do I owe money for reading this?

-King-
04-30-2011, 10:32 PM
Having a weapon in your house could be good if you don't kill yourself. But it could be bad if you kill yourself.

Tombstone RJ
04-30-2011, 10:32 PM
pretty much everyone thinks kc had a subpar draft. Stanzi is an interesting pick, he could pan out and become the eventual starter. If not, he's a solid #2.

RealSNR
04-30-2011, 10:33 PM
You drafted troubled players! Your draftees are troubled!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Bblme-vyqEs/S3rXGFy0psI/AAAAAAAADTk/C27fNWZlz8s/s400/Homer_screaming.gif

vailpass
04-30-2011, 10:33 PM
KnowMo continues to live inside many of your heads. LMAO

Bowser
04-30-2011, 10:34 PM
Woopdeedoo, we get the top grade from Prisco.PBJ

http://win5kinstantly.com.au/images/congrats.png

RealSNR
04-30-2011, 10:35 PM
pretty much everyone thinks kc had a subpar draft. Stanzi is an interesting pick, he could pan out and become the eventual starter. If not, he's a solid #2.They got excellent value out of the first 3 rounds. Better than any team. They picked up an intriguing pick in Stanzi and got a NT with a 6th rounder.

BUT THEY'RE TROUBLED! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

http://plinkplunk.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/colbertaaaaah.gif

Bowser
04-30-2011, 10:36 PM
pretty much everyone thinks kc had a subpar draft. Stanzi is an interesting pick, he could pan out and become the eventual starter. If not, he's a solid #2.I have no problem with people thinking that.

He's basically your everyday, run of the mill troll here in the lounge.

Gadzooks
Oh yeah, well... your players are troubled.

RealSNR
KnowMo continues to live inside many of your heads. LMAOYour children are retarded and your wife is fat

HAHAHAHHAA I LIVE IN YOUR HEAD

Bowser
04-30-2011, 10:38 PM
Oh yeah, well... your players are troubled.

http://www.myspacefx.net/import/graphics/Funny_Graphics_and_Pics/lol-cats_IBeleiveYouHaveMyCompu-tar.jpg

RealSNR
04-30-2011, 10:38 PM
I apologize, vailpass. It's these fucking troubled players we drafted. They're going to keep me up at night for years with worry

RealSNR
04-30-2011, 10:39 PM
We're the Kansas City Bengals with all these troubled players on our team.

Oh well. At least that means we're guaranteed to beat the Broncos

Quesadilla Joe
04-30-2011, 10:40 PM
Let's just say that out here in "donkey dung land" outside of the Miller pick the sportsmedia and diehard fans are scratching their heads very hard why Elway and crew did not draft any DTs.

Looks like we will still be able run up the middle and even moreso now with our revamped interior line.

Elway, Fox and Xanders said that they really wanted to come out of the draft with a DT and a RB but they were only going to draft the best player available. A couple of the DT's they expected to fall into the 2nd were picked in the first round.

They even said that they were seriously considering trading their two second round picks to get back up into the first round to grab a particular DT (didn't say who probably Fairley or Luiget) that was slipping but he didn't fall down far enough for them to be able to get a 4th and 5th round pick in the trade.

Tombstone RJ
They got excellent value out of the first 3 rounds. Better than any team. They picked up an intriguing pick in Stanzi and got a NT with a 6th rounder.

BUT THEY'RE TROUBLED! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I wonder if Bowe and Baldwin will become bff's

vailpass
I apologize, vailpass. It's these ****ing troubled players we drafted. They're going to keep me up at night for years with worry

If Denver drafted those same players 90% of this board would be ripping them new assholes.

And that is as it should be.

Hope springs eternal on draft day and your team's rookies who have never played a down of NFL ball are vastly superior to your rival team's rookies who have never played a down of NFL ball.

FAX
04-30-2011, 10:41 PM
Personally, I'm happy that we have some troubled players now. It gives Berry somebody to mentor and Haley some brand new, fresh ass to kick.

FAX

|Zach|
04-30-2011, 10:42 PM

Yes, because it takes someone skilled to get a rise out of people on message boards.

LaChapelle
04-30-2011, 10:43 PM
buttcameltoeburns

The Bad Guy
04-30-2011, 10:44 PM

No, he lives on our message board.

|Zach|
04-30-2011, 10:44 PM
Elway, Fox and Xanders said that they really wanted to come out of the draft with a DT and a RB but they were only going to draft the best player available. A couple of the DT's they expected to fall into the 2nd were picked in the first round.

They even said that they were seriously considering trading their two second round picks to get back up into the first round to grab a particular DT (didn't say who probably Fairley or Luiget) that was slipping but he didn't fall down far enough for them to be able to get a 4th and 5th round pick in the trade.

Are you watching the games this year?

RealSNR
04-30-2011, 10:46 PM
If Denver drafted those same players 90% of this board would be ripping them new assholes.

And that is as it should be.

Hope springs eternal on draft day and your team's rookies who have never played a down of NFL ball are vastly superior to your rival team's rookies who have never played a down of NFL ball.We give the Raiders and Broncos plenty of credit when they make great picks.

You'll recall the cries of fear that emanated from Chiefs fans on this board when you guys drafted Jay Cutler. Since then the Broncos really haven't had any good first rounders. Sorry, but it's true.

The Bad Guy
04-30-2011, 10:46 PM
People keep talking about Baldwin about his character. He freaking spouted off about the QB situation, it's not like he robbed an old lady or sold drugs out of his dorm room for 3 years.

RealSNR
04-30-2011, 10:47 PM
People keep talking about Baldwin about his character. He freaking spouted off about the QB situation, it's not like he robbed an old lady or sold drugs out of his dorm room for 3 years.
Or worse: smoked dope

Bowser
04-30-2011, 10:49 PM

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HTg-yUCwtKg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Bad Guy
04-30-2011, 10:49 PM

I'll guarantee that not one person questions the Mallet pick because the Patriots made it. However, the Justin Houston pick has been ripped apart, even after some people mocked him in the FIRST ROUND on Wednesday.

The Bad Guy
04-30-2011, 10:50 PM
Are you watching the games this year?

Probably not after Week 6.

Tombstone RJ

I'm sure Baldwin will love Cassel.

The Bad Guy
I'm sure Baldwin will love Cassel.

Bowe did.

Sorry, but Bill Stull and Sensari aren't even close to Matt Cassel.

siberian khatru
04-30-2011, 10:52 PM
Probably not after halftime.

FYP

Gadzooks
04-30-2011, 10:53 PM
I'll guarantee that not one person questions the Mallet pick because the Patriots made it.

I question it.

http://www.gapingvoid.com/now%20what.jpg

GordonGekko
04-30-2011, 10:56 PM
I will admit Denver had a decent draft, now they need to get a QB

The Bad Guy
04-30-2011, 10:57 PM

And defensive tackles, and a durable running back, and pray that Brandon Lloyd isn't a flash in the pan.

Tombstone RJ
04-30-2011, 11:01 PM
Bowe did.

Sorry, but Bill Stull and Sensari aren't even close to Matt Cassel.

Cassel is not even close to Cassel...

Tombstone RJ
04-30-2011, 11:03 PM

funny how the Broncos didn't draft one, eh?

morphius
04-30-2011, 11:03 PM
It is probably because every year the experts keep wanting us to take yet another OT in the first round.

I'm happy we didn't...

HotRoute
04-30-2011, 11:04 PM
I'll guarantee that not one person questions the Mallet pick because the Patriots made it. However, the Justin Houston pick has been ripped apart, even after some people mocked him in the FIRST ROUND on Wednesday.

fucking this, its not even that these players are bad people. Pioli considered the risk vs the reward on the players you all are talking about. The scouts did their due diligence im sure and felt comfortable enough to take these guys.

One good thing about having all the captains and leaders from last year is that in drafts to come they will always be a positive influence on our players. So i am completely okay with these picks.

on a side note I say a vote should be held on Knowmo's thread starting priv's, something needs to be done about this troll

HotRoute
04-30-2011, 11:07 PM
funny how the Broncos didn't draft one, eh?

I have heard from many football coaches that if a team has to flip flop between two qb's that it usually means that they dont have a good one regardless of what their dillusional fans think

kysirsoze
04-30-2011, 11:07 PM
****ing this, its not even that these players are bad people. Pioli considered the risk vs the reward on the players you all are talking about. The scouts did their due diligence im sure and felt comfortable enough to take these guys.

One good thing about having all the captains and leaders from last year is that in drafts to come they will always be a positive influence on our players. So i am completely okay with these picks.

on a side note I say a vote should be held on Knowmo's thread starting priv's, something needs to be done about this troll

Not to mention all but two (I think) of THIS years dratees were team captains. What a bunch of assholes.

Tombstone RJ
04-30-2011, 11:11 PM
I have heard from many football coaches that if a team has to flip flop between two qb's that it usually means that they dont have a good one regardless of what their dillusional fans think

like Cassel and Stanzi?

Quesadilla Joe
04-30-2011, 11:13 PM

If you actually look at the threads I have started over the past year none of them are about the Broncos. I post Broncos articles in the homer 2000 thread

kysirsoze
04-30-2011, 11:14 PM
like Cassel and Stanzi?

Wut?

HotRoute
04-30-2011, 11:18 PM
like Cassel and Stanzi?

yes exactly like that, since the chiefs have flip floped on the two guys so much in the 8 hrs since he has been drafted

talking to most broncos fans on here is similar to this

:banghead:

Tombstone RJ
04-30-2011, 11:18 PM
Wut?

:hmmm:

Tombstone RJ
04-30-2011, 11:21 PM
yes exactly like that, since the chiefs have flip floped on the two guys so much in the 8 hrs since he has been drafted

talking to most broncos fans on here is similar to this

Listen, KC has paid a boat load of money to Cassel and he's not exactly lighting the world on fire. I can look all over this message board and see many, many posters here (KC fans) who have serious questions about Cassel.

I'm pretty sure Pioli and Faley would love to have Orton over Cassel, especially for the money that is being paid for the production.

Ugly Duck
04-30-2011, 11:24 PM
THEY'RE TROUBLED! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

You guys act like its some kinda joke to draft troubled players. You'll see. Just you wait & see.....

BigCatDaddy
04-30-2011, 11:31 PM
You guys act like its some kinda joke to draft troubled players. You'll see. Just you wait & see.....

We are quite familar with "player at risk".

|Zach|
04-30-2011, 11:33 PM
Listen, KC has paid a boat load of money to Cassel and he's not exactly lighting the world on fire. I can look all over this message board and see many, many posters here (KC fans) who have serious questions about Cassel.

I'm pretty sure Pioli and Faley would love to have Orton over Cassel, especially for the money that is being paid for the production.

There are QBs in the world who are an upgrade over our guy. Orton isn't one of them. Lateral move at best.

Quesadilla Joe
04-30-2011, 11:34 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/27050/afc-west-draft-analysis-3

AFC West draft analysis

Leadership philosophy in the AFC West was on display during the draft.

One team's philosophy debuted, one team's age-old philosophy stood firm and two other teams went out of their comfort zones in an AFC West draft that may have lacked a ton of major headlines but added necessary depth throughout the division.

In Denver, John Elway used his first pick as Denver’s executive vice president on someone who is reminiscent of the player who gave Elway the most headaches during his playing days.

In Oakland, Al Davis stuck to his roots by taking a player with Raiders bloodlines (top Oakland pick Stefen Wisniewski, who’ll be the team’s starting center under his uncle, Steve Wisniewski) and by taking a couple of the draft’s fastest players.

In Kansas City, Chiefs general manager Scott Pioli deviated some from his reputation as a conservative drafter by taking high-risk, high-reward players such as receiver Jon Baldwin (first round) and pass-rusher Justin Houston (third round).

In San Diego, noted draft trader A.J. Smith entered the draft with major ammunition -- five picks in the first 89 choices. Remarkably, Smith kept all five picks.

Let’s take a look at some of the major angles of the AFC West during the draft.

BEST MOVE

It has to be the selection of the best player. I like a lot of the picks made in the division, including the third-day selection of running back Taiwan Jones (Oakland, fourth round) and quarterback Ricky Stanzi (Kansas City, fifth round). Both of those players could become steals.

But the toast of the 2011 AFC West draft is Texas A&M linebacker Von Miller. Denver took Miller with the No. 2 overall pick. He offers a stunning combination of college production, combine success, size and speed.

Miller should be an instant impact player on a defense that was ranked last in the NFL in several key statistical areas in 2010. If the Broncos make strides in 2011, Miller should be a reason why. Count him as an early favorite to be NFL defensive rookie of the year.

RISKIEST MOVE

Pitt wideout Jon Baldwin could be a boom-or-bust pick for the Chiefs.
Baldwin, the No. 26 overall pick, is the only high pick that is fairly risky. Baldwin was an extremely accomplished receiver at Pittsburgh. He can make spectacular catches and he has fabulous size at 6-foot-4, 230 pounds. However, Baldwin has a few red flags. His desire has been questioned, and he was known for being difficult at times at Pitt.

Pioli likes high-character players, and Kansas City coach Todd Haley has no time for players flapping their gums. Haley broke down No. 1 receiver Dwayne Bowe in the coach’s first season in Kansas City in 2009. Bowe made his way out of Haley’s doghouse, and he responded with a Pro Bowl season in 2010. So Baldwin will have a short leash.

If Baldwin doesn’t live up to Pioli and Haley’s standard, he won’t last long in Kansas City. Still, I think Baldwin fits well into the Chiefs’ offense and could find fast success as the No. 2 receiver behind Bowe in the Chiefs’ multifaceted offense. If Baldwin succeeds, this offense will be scary. That’s worth the risk.

MOST SURPRISING MOVE

There weren’t any stunning picks in the AFC West, but I think the Chargers’ selection of Illinois defensive lineman Corey Liuget at No. 18 surprised some.

Many league observers thought that Liuget wasn’t a perfect fit for the Chargers’ 3-4 defense. The Chargers were expected to take a 3-4 pass-rusher at No. 18. However, San Diego bypassed a few of those players in favor of the falling Liuget, who was expected to be a top-15 pick.

He is a big, stout player who has a knack for getting into the backfield. He may not have been pegged as a perfect Charger, but San Diego feels good about the choice.

FILE IT AWAY

The offensive lines of the Broncos, Raiders and Chiefs got an infusion of youth during a 10-pick span in the second round, and it could pave the way for strong offensive-line play in the division this decade.

At No. 46, Denver took Miami’s Orlando Franklin, who will start at right tackle. Two picks later, Oakland took Wisniewski and immediately penciled him in as the starting center. At No. 55, Kansas City took Florida State’s Rodney Hudson. He could be the starter at center or guard soon.

All three of these players have big potential and could have a huge effect on these offenses down the road.

kysirsoze
04-30-2011, 11:34 PM

Could be but I doubt it. Either way, I bet they'd RATHER have a guy they drafted and developed who they think has the slightest chance to be a franchise QB to lead their team. (Something neither Cassel or Orton have.)

TRR
04-30-2011, 11:37 PM

Wow! You are a complete moron. Please go find another board.
Posted via Mobile Device

HotRoute
04-30-2011, 11:43 PM

Okay granted even if the chiefs had gotten tom brady, some fans will always question players, no matter what, and thats okay. It is their right to do so and it is usually entertaining.

And as far Pioli wanting Orton, I dont even think the broncos want him. Didnt he get benched late last season for a rookie QB who by all accounts hasnt proven he was worth a 1st round pick.

SDChiefs
05-01-2011, 12:05 AM

Lol. As bad as cassel is, no one, allow me to repeat, no one, wants orton over him. We want a GOOD qb.

Mama Hip Rockets
05-01-2011, 12:47 AM

ROFL

suzzer99
05-01-2011, 01:47 AM
I think it was pretty funny how when guys are drafted in the first couple rounds, the pundits are almost always (Raiders excepted) universally for it. Then the next day they realize they have to pick at least 4 or 5 "head scratchers" so they come back and change their tune.

IE - if you were watching either NFLN or espn when the Chiefs drafted Baldwin in the first, none of them had anything negative to say. BUT then when the Chiefs drafted another potential character case - Justin Houston - in the 3rd, NOW they all had their story. And one by one they all started changing their tune on the Baldwin pick, so they could package it up with the Houston pick as "Chiefs taking some gambles on guys with questionable character". The whole thing is ridiculous.

craneref
05-01-2011, 02:13 AM
Which team had the best first round draft? Are you kidding me?? The Donkeys had the Freakin' SECOND pick in the entire draft, they sure as hell should have picked a stud. I think we all agree that Von Miller has the potential to be very good, no matter WHICH team took him. I love polls that compare apples and oranges. How about if we throw in the fact that we basically got two for one with our first round draft choice, a starting WR and a starting OLB, now that would be a more comparison!

beach tribe
05-01-2011, 03:50 AM
Which team had the best first round draft? Are you kidding me?? The Donkeys had the Freakin' SECOND pick in the entire draft, they sure as hell should have picked a stud. I think we all agree that Von Miller has the potential to be very good, no matter WHICH team took him. I love polls that compare apples and oranges. How about if we throw in the fact that we basically got two for one with our first round draft choice, a starting WR and a starting OLB, now that would be a more comparison!

Honestly, I'd take Balwin, and Houston over Von Miller, who they are going to have to pay twice as much as KCs two guys combined. That's going to be a ton of dough for a 4-3 OLB that has never played an NFL snap.
I do think Miller is going to be a fine player, but the $$ factor, and the fact that sure fire prospects bust every year forces me to prefer getting two guys, and cutting the chance of ending up with Jack shit in half.

crazycoffey
05-01-2011, 03:56 AM

wait, what? welcome back taco?

BigRichard
05-01-2011, 07:22 AM

Not a huge fan of Cassel however, I don't want Orton either. Just incase you are wondering I wouldn't want Tebow either. I don't think Stanzi is the answer either but at least this tells me they are looking at it.

Molitoth
05-01-2011, 07:30 AM
The Broncos average pick was approx 19 spots in front of the chiefs in every round? They better have a better grade, or else they did absolutley f*cking terrible.

Rausch
05-01-2011, 07:41 AM

Most talented WR's are fucking Divas these days.

Just an evil you have to deal with...

Bane
05-01-2011, 07:44 AM
The Donks are the new Bungles.Welcome to drafting in the top 5 for the next 10 years with nothing to show for it.

ChiTown
05-01-2011, 07:51 AM
Why in the F is this retard still allowed posting privileges? Seriously, give knowless the hook.

boogblaster
05-01-2011, 07:51 AM
draftirnutter

Bane
05-01-2011, 07:53 AM
Trollubator is more like it.

Tombstone RJ
05-01-2011, 10:18 AM
Okay granted even if the chiefs had gotten tom brady, some fans will always question players, no matter what, and thats okay. It is their right to do so and it is usually entertaining.

And as far Pioli wanting Orton, I dont even think the broncos want him. Didnt he get benched late last season for a rookie QB who by all accounts hasnt proven he was worth a 1st round pick.

Orton was injured.

notorious
05-01-2011, 10:31 AM
Fans, including us at CP, are fucking idiots. To use a poll of fans as a booster for your draft is bad for even you Knowmo. :D

Easy 6
05-01-2011, 10:41 AM
Its going to be a glorious treat to watch dinveer stumble around in fits & starts putting a new regime in place, i dont care if Fox is the second coming of Lombardi, its going to take time.

Meanwhile, KC is a full 3 years ahead of the donkey curve... hey, while you donx are down there in the cellar, make yourselves useful & clean the place up a bit why dontcha?

Rausch
05-01-2011, 10:42 AM
Its going to be a glorious treat to watch dinveer stumble around in fits & starts putting a new regime in place, i dont care if Fox is the second coming of Lombardi, its going to take time.

Fox and Elway are a HORRIBLE match...

Easy 6
05-01-2011, 10:44 AM

Hopefully its one big soap opera filled with backbiting & palace intrigues.

Rasputin
05-01-2011, 10:46 AM
Fox and Elway are a PERFECT ;) match...

fyp

Quesadilla Joe
05-01-2011, 10:58 AM

Care to elaborate?

BigMeatballDave
05-01-2011, 11:00 AM
Care to elaborate?
Elway and Fox suck.

Quesadilla Joe
05-01-2011, 11:00 AM

Meanwhile, KC is a full 3 years ahead of the donkey curve... hey, while you donx are down there in the cellar, make yourselves useful & clean the place up a bit why dontcha?

The Chiefs don't have as much talent as you think they do. You are a one dimensional offensive football team who would struggle to win more than two games without Charles.

notorious
05-01-2011, 11:01 AM
Elway and Fox suck.

6 combined Superbowl appearances/KnowMo

notorious
05-01-2011, 11:02 AM
You are a one dimensional offensive football team .

I agree, but we are working on it.

DaFace
05-01-2011, 11:04 AM
Why in the F is this retard still allowed posting privileges? Seriously, give knowless the hook.

He had previously agreed to keep all of his "nanny nanny boo boo" BS confined to the one thread. Obviously, this is pretty damn close to breaking that agreement. Thus, my earlier warning.

Rausch
05-01-2011, 11:04 AM
Care to elaborate?

Marino and Cowher would be a horrible match.

Kurt Warner and Marty would be a doomed pair.

Steve Young and Buddy Ryan. Good things would not happen.

Chiefspants
05-01-2011, 11:09 AM
The Chiefs don't have as much talent as you think they do. You are a one dimensional offensive football team who would struggle to win more than two games without Charles.

You were the one that said the Chiefs would win no more than five games after their monday night win against the chargers last year, right?

notorious
05-01-2011, 11:10 AM
Steve Young and Buddy Ryan. Good things would not happen.

ROFL Holy shit that would make for some great TV, though!

Quesadilla Joe
05-01-2011, 11:18 AM
You were the one that said the Chiefs would win no more than five games after their monday night win against the chargers last year, right?

I'm sure I wasn't the only one here that thought the Chiefs would struggle. The schedule and Charlie Weis helped you out a lot last year though.....

notorious
05-01-2011, 11:19 AM
The schedule and Charlie Weis helped you out a lot last year though.....

Schedule - yes

Charlie Weis - probably yes, but no way to be sure

crazycoffey
05-01-2011, 11:26 AM
don't feed the trolls

The Bad Guy
05-01-2011, 11:35 AM

We had a receiver lead the league in touchdown catches, a rookie TE catch 47 passes, and a QB who had 27 touchdown passes.

Yes, that's a clear sign of one-dimensional.

The Chiefs have far more talent than Denver. I know it breaks your heart, and you can't cope with the fact.

The Bad Guy
05-01-2011, 11:36 AM

Yep and before the season said he would leave this message board forever if the Chiefs finished ahead of the Broncos.

Then he retracted like the fucking weasel he is and said he was just making a statement and not a bet...like there's a difference.

Saccopoo
05-01-2011, 11:41 AM
http://isle-of-avalon.ath.cx/DoNotFeedTheTroll.gif

Rams Fan
05-01-2011, 11:48 AM
KnowMo said Tebow was better than Bradford.

I don't know what to say...

BossChief
05-01-2011, 11:48 AM
HAHAHAHAAA

a donkey fan calling the Chiefs one dimensional is rich.

If anyone thinks that we will be one dimensional next year with the talent we added isn't paying good attention.

notorious
05-01-2011, 11:50 AM
HAHAHAHAAA

a donkey fan calling the Chiefs one dimensional is rich.

If anyone thinks that we will be one dimensional next year with the talent we added isn't paying good attention.

Well, his team is Non-Dimensional, so one dimensional is pretty good.

vailpass
05-01-2011, 12:11 PM
Chiefs fan strutting his charlie brown tail feathers; knows that this year he is going to kick that ball. :)

notorious
05-01-2011, 12:16 PM
Chiefs fan strutting his charlie brown tail feathers; knows that this year he is going to kick that ball. :)

Who is?

We know our schedule is much harder.

We know our QB won't take us to a SB.

We know that our newly drafted rookies will have very little effect on the upcoming season.

I would say with all of our losing seasons in the past that most of us are pretty realistic.

The Broncos WERE trending downwards, and the Chiefs are trending upwards. That is a statement that no one can argue unless they are mentally insane.

Ugly Duck
05-01-2011, 12:35 PM
Fans, including us at CP, are ****ing idiots.

But.... that would make all we say here completely useless. It just can't be....

notorious
05-01-2011, 01:09 PM
But.... that would make all we say here completely useless. It just can't be....

Don't worry, Skynet will make the significance of CP fade into history.

That is, if Skynet and CP are not one in the same, and I've been conversing with bots all of these years.

Teedubya! I need help!!!

The Bad Guy
05-01-2011, 01:17 PM
I'm sure I wasn't the only one here that thought the Chiefs would struggle. The schedule and Charlie Weis helped you out a lot last year though.....

You knew the schedule and the fact Charlie Weis was there when you made your prediction.

Keep backtracking you fuckstick.

Rams Fan
05-01-2011, 01:18 PM
You knew the schedule and the fact Charlie Weis was there when you made your prediction.

Keep backtracking you fuckstick.

Did he play the "Training Camp injuries fucked the Broncos" card yet, again?

Slainte
05-01-2011, 01:32 PM
https://www.facebook.com/app_full_proxy.php?app=80541436066&v=1&size=z&cksum=bc6e520cb8aae529a0d1f69f883a04f9&src=http%3A%2F%2Fzgifts.s3.amazonaws.com%2F3%2F2560329bb83.jpg

Mr. Arrowhead
05-01-2011, 01:39 PM
Stanzi>tebow
Posted via Mobile Device

Tombstone RJ
05-01-2011, 02:08 PM
Stanzi>tebow
Posted via Mobile Device

:LOL:

only in kc land is this possible. However, hope springs eternal this time of year for all fans...

BillSelfsTrophycase
05-01-2011, 02:10 PM

:LOL:ROFLROFLROFL

Holy shit

Rep

The Bad Guy
05-01-2011, 02:19 PM
Did he play the "Training Camp injuries ****ed the Broncos" card yet, again?

He made every excuse, and played more cards than Las Vegas dealers. He's truly the worst kind of fan.

Pasta Little Brioni
05-01-2011, 02:22 PM
:LOL:

only in kc land is this possible. However, hope springs eternal this time of year for all fans...

I'm sure Denver has a few gay ass "Wild Horses :whackit:" packages that Tebow can be successful in. As a pocket passer ROFL