PDA

View Full Version : Food and Drink Dessert Warfare: Round 2, Match 3

Rain Man
05-03-2011, 04:49 PM
Next up, we continue the sugar-sprinkled death matches.

Bump
05-03-2011, 04:51 PM
PECAN PIE

ModSocks
05-03-2011, 04:57 PM
Brownies w/ Ice Cream pwns this poll hard. Like a Penis.

Rain Man
05-03-2011, 04:59 PM
Lemon Meringue Pie (0 Losses) vs. McDonald's Fried Apple Pie (1 Loss)

The McDonald's pies are good, but let's get real. Lemon meringue pie is Apollo 11 and the Hubble telescope with a tasty crust.

Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake (0 Losses) vs. Blackberry cobbler (0 Losses)

Mmm, chocolate swirl cheesecake. Not into the gritty tastes of blackberries.

Snickerdoodle Cookies (1 Loss) vs. Fudgesicles (0 Losses)

Pretty meh on both of these, but I'd reach for the Fudgsicle first.

Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp (0 Losses) vs. Panna Cotta (1 Loss)

I had to look up panna cotta again. I think I'd take strawberry rhubarb crisp. Thumbs up on strawberry rhubarb crisp.

Chocolate Chip Ice Cream (1 Loss) vs. Brownie with vanilla ice cream (with nuts) (0 Losses)

Two strong contenders, but I'm a purist. I don't really go for ice cream on other stuff, so I'll go with the chocolate chip option here. Both are good, though.

mlyonsd
05-03-2011, 05:01 PM
I'm afraid McDonald's fried apple pie will be out after this matchup only because it's been off their menu so long.

As God is my witness I'm going to rip Mayor McCheese's head off and shove it up Ronald's *** the next time I see them.

luv
05-04-2011, 09:29 PM
No way should a McDonald's anything win any sort of category....except fast food french fries.

Rain Man
05-04-2011, 09:35 PM
With one loss already, chocolate chip ice cream is battling for its life.

It got a rough draw. It drew apple cobbler with ice cream in Round 1, and now brownie with ice cream in Round 2. Tough break.

Bump
05-04-2011, 09:48 PM
this heat is b to the o to the r to the i to the n to the motherfuckin g

Rain Man
05-04-2011, 09:49 PM
this heat is b to the o to the r to the i to the n to the mother****in g

Are you kidding? Look at that epic snickerdoodle/fudgesicle battle. Snickerdoodle is facing elimination, and fudgesicle is trying to remain undefeated.

patteeu
05-05-2011, 01:11 AM
Lemon Meringue Pie - What a mismatch, here. McDonalds pie is going down for the count.

Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake - It won't stain your clothes if you drop a piece on your shirt.

Fudgesicles - Nostalgia of youth

Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp - I don't really know what crisp is, but it must be like pie.

Brownie with vanilla ice cream (with nuts) - This is a heavyweight, IMO.

Rain Man
05-05-2011, 11:28 AM
Sinking below the waves are McDonald's apple pie, panna cotta, and my beloved chocolate chip ice cream.

Blackberry cobbler and fudgesicles take a broadside but is still afloat.

BigMeatballDave
05-05-2011, 12:09 PM
Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp - I don't really know what crisp is, but it must be like pie.

A Crisp is any dessert topping or base that includes a mixture of cinnamon, butter, flour, brown sugar, and oats.