PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs May 9: Dwayne Bowe autograph session in Salina, KS

RealSNR
05-03-2011, 05:17 PM
According to this event DBowe created on Facebook, he'll be signing autographs from 6-9 PM at Menard's in Salina, KS

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=159986364066078

Remember when the media said how this guy was a problem to the team with his lazy attitude and me-first attitude?

Then remember when the Chiefs drafted another lazy attitude me-first head case WR in the first round?

Todd Haley is the fucking Wide Receiver Whisperer. Call up NatGeo and get him his own show.

Rasputin
05-03-2011, 05:33 PM
HOLY CHIT I AM THERE DUDE THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

RealSNR
05-03-2011, 05:44 PM
HOLY CHIT I AM THERE DUDE THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111Do you think DBowe's actions reaching out to fans will have an effect on our supposedly troubled new first round acquisition?

Or is Todd Haley going to go in Cesar Milan-style and TSSST! Baldwin until he becomes calm submissive?

Rasputin
05-03-2011, 06:10 PM
Do you think DBowe's actions reaching out to fans will have an effect on our supposedly troubled new first round acquisition?

Or is Todd Haley going to go in Cesar Milan-style and TSSST! Baldwin until he becomes calm submissive?

I think D Bowe is going to have a big influence on John Baldwin. But I also think that havng John Baldwin here gives D Bowe the push to make him self better and so it is a visa versa effect on both players. Hopeing this is the case cuz it wouldn't be good if not and the media would never shut up. I like it most when media is wrong.

Reerun_KC
05-03-2011, 06:17 PM
What is the big deal about a signature?

Rasputin
05-03-2011, 06:23 PM
http://www.ksallink.com/media/media.php?id=16866&path=2011-05

Bret Saberhagen wednesday may 11 (6-8)

Christian Okoye thursday may 12 (6-8)

Thig Lyfe
05-03-2011, 06:25 PM

I don't know about anybody else, but I plan on forging the shit out of some checks.

RealSNR
05-03-2011, 06:29 PM
Of course, I don't think we'd see this kind of community service from DBowe if it weren't for some of the rock-solid veteran leadership found in that corps.

Everybody say "Thank you" to the outstanding player in my avatar

Reerun_KC
05-03-2011, 06:35 PM
I don't know about anybody else, but I plan on forging the shit out of some checks.

I was just in Vegas this past weekend... Pete Rose was at the Mirage Saturday and Sunday... People were getting his autograph, lined up...

I flew Coach Stoops and some friends out there. Yet all the times I have flown Stoops, I havent ever asked for an autograph...

I just havent figured out the big deal about the autographs.

Thig Lyfe
05-03-2011, 07:33 PM
I was just in Vegas this past weekend... Pete Rose was at the Mirage Saturday and Sunday... People were getting his autograph, lined up...

I flew Coach Stoops and some friends out there. Yet all the times I have flown Stoops, I havent ever asked for an autograph...

I just havent figured out the big deal about the autographs.

Asking for photos is awkward, too. I think it's more exciting (and interesting) to just have a nice conversation with a famous person than to get a collector's item out of it.

RealSNR
05-03-2011, 07:36 PM

I just havent figured out the big deal about the autographs.Sure, but kids love it. I got my picture taken with Len Dawson when I was 8 years old, and boy, I felt like a champion for a few years after that.

nose
05-03-2011, 08:59 PM

well nothing if it was just yours but to get the next HOF Chiefs WR's sig is sorta a big deal!

BigRock
05-04-2011, 05:02 AM
I'm gonna go and goad him into talking smack about Haley, then put it on Youtube.

TypeOjunkie
05-09-2011, 02:53 PM
the Nigerian nightmare will be signing autographs thursday!!! I can't wait!

Sofa King
05-09-2011, 03:07 PM
the Nigerian nightmare will be signing autographs thursday!!! I can't wait!

A new mult and you posted this shitty worn out joke as your first post?

DaFace
05-09-2011, 03:09 PM
A new mult and you posted this shitty worn out joke as your first post?

Not sure if you're serious, but it's not a joke.

vailpass
05-09-2011, 03:12 PM

Go get one from J. Powe and you'll have your answer.

Rasputin
05-10-2011, 10:06 AM
Was in line yesterday, had a family emergency come up and had to leave. So I totally missed my opportunity. Thankfully things today are ok. Hopefully thursday I will get a chance to get the Nigerian Nightmaeres autograph.

There was a shit load of people in line for Dwane Bowe :eek:

Sofa King
05-10-2011, 10:12 AM
Not sure if you're serious, but it's not a joke.

:hmmm:

RealSNR
05-10-2011, 10:37 AM
Go get one from J. Powe and you'll have your answer.He'll sign your stuff as long as you sacrifice your firstborn for his breakfast the next day?

beach tribe
05-10-2011, 10:39 AM
http://www.ksallink.com/media/media.php?id=16866&path=2011-05

Bret Saberhagen wednesday may 11 (6-8)

Christian Okoye thursday may 12 (6-8)

Looks everyone is finally going to get their CO 8x10s.

Rasputin
05-12-2011, 06:42 PM
Cool, got Christian Okoye autograph! There was quite a few people in line but not as many as D Bowe line was. It was still a huge line!!
It was a good time and Okoye was cool person to meet.

It was cool seeing so many Chiefs fans show up for it. Had our own Sea of Red right here in Salina. Thank you Menards.