PDA

View Full Version : News Epic Beardman Update

The Franchise
05-09-2011, 04:02 PM
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Uhh_HQwaNw8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Buck
05-09-2011, 04:04 PM
He is motherfucker.

Iowanian
05-09-2011, 04:05 PM
He should fight Kimbo slice on the next UFC....

Tribal Warfare
05-09-2011, 04:06 PM
I don't think that's him, because in interviews I've seen him in he had a gruff and raspy voice

Buck
05-09-2011, 04:06 PM
I made it to about 2:30 before it got too depressing.

MoreLemonPledge
05-09-2011, 04:15 PM
I don't think that's him, because in interviews I've seen him in he had a gruff and raspy voice

Definitely him. Look at other interviews he's done.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-09-2011, 04:32 PM
It's fucking pathetic that we allow this shit in our country. Any veteran of any war should never EVER have to worry about a roof over their head. EVER. It's a blight on our entire fucking society.

Iowanian
05-09-2011, 04:38 PM
It's ****ing pathetic that we allow this shit in our country. Any veteran of any war should never EVER have to worry about a roof over their head. EVER. It's a blight on our entire ****ing society.

At the very least it would be a great use of closed military bases.

The Franchise
05-09-2011, 04:40 PM

You really wouldn't even have to use closed military bases. Most bases have "fam camps" where retired military members can park their motorhomes for a small price. Why can't they just build a "tent city" on the base and allow the veterans to stay there?

Iowanian
05-09-2011, 04:42 PM
I was thinking because there would already be buildings, mess halls, barracks, cots.....showers, toilets....office space and medical facilities for treatment.

BillSelfsTrophycase
05-09-2011, 05:04 PM
It's fucking pathetic that we allow this shit in our country. Any veteran of any war should never EVER have to worry about a roof over their head. EVER. It's a blight on our entire fucking society.

Agreed, we spend so much money on stupid shit and yet some of these guys are forgotten

Pants
05-09-2011, 05:17 PM
Take that $40,000,000,000 in subsidies we give to oil companies and divide it equally between every living veteran.

That was easy.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-09-2011, 05:19 PM

At the very least. It's no secret that I'm soft for poor, dumb, uneducated people. But this is an entirely different scenario that makes my blood boil.

How in the hell could we do this to the people who put it all on the line to allow us the freedom that we have?

I'm seriously going to have to consider how to use some of my free time to do something about this. That may sound retarded, but anything is better than nothing. I'll at least try.

mikey23545
05-09-2011, 05:39 PM
Take that $40,000,000,000 in subsidies we give to oil companies and divide it equally between every living veteran.

That was easy.

Take that $400,000,000,000 we give to worthless crack ho mamas and lazy ass welfare cheats and divide it among the vets.

Much easier.

Saul Good
05-09-2011, 06:32 PM

That was easy.

Then you're subsidizing the liquor industry for about 3 months. These guys are homeless for a reason. I'm not saying that these reasons shouldn't be addressed, but handing them a bunch of money isn't going to solve their problems.

crispystl
05-09-2011, 06:41 PM
Then you're subsidizing the liquor industry for about 3 months. These guys are homeless for a reason. I'm not saying that these reasons shouldn't be addressed, but handing them a bunch of money isn't going to solve their problems.

Better than subsidizing the crack industry we pay to prevent, arrest and eventually incarcerate. At least those guys have earned a little government booze.

Saul Good
05-09-2011, 06:49 PM
Better than subsidizing the crack industry we pay to prevent, arrest and eventually incarcerate. At least those guys have earned a little government booze.

I can assure you that this would be subsidizing the crack industry as well. It's not like these guys would take the $100,000 each, rent an apartment, and establish an IRA. It would be more like this:
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wFpdiwdGA_o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Valiant
05-09-2011, 06:53 PM

True, but I would rather do that then give it out to welfare cases.. At least they are not popping out 9kids for more welfare cases..

Honestly, I like the idea of opening up bases to homeless veterans. Hell make them work staff/janitors for open bases..