PDA

View Full Version : Life Foul Mouthed Florida Kid gets punched

Al Bundy
05-12-2011, 06:35 AM
http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/local/nature_coast/art-teacher-arrested-after-punching-student

Art teacher arrested for punching student
BROOKSVILLE - Authorities say a high school art teacher in Brooksville was arrested after punching a student who called her vulgar names.

According to a Hernando County Sheriff's Office arrest report, 64-year-old Sandra Hadsock was arrested Wednesday after taking two or three swings at a student in the hallway. The student received a minor injury on his lip.

Officials say other students pulled the teen away from the teacher.

Joe Vitalo, president of the Hernando Classroom Teachers Association says the Hadscok maintains she acted in self-defense. Vitalo says the incident was captured by a cell phone camera.

Hadsock will be suspended with pay pending a school district investigation.

Hadsock was arrested on a charge of child abuse without causing great bodily harm. The arrest report states she refused to cooperate with a deputy.

IMO, the kid had it coming. When I was in high school I would have gotten 5 swats with the big wooden paddle.

Reerun_KC
05-12-2011, 06:36 AM
Ah thank God for private schools! I couldnt imagine putting my kids in the public school system...

Spott
05-12-2011, 06:41 AM
I'd demand that teacher be reinstated and let them finish the beating if I was the parent.

Mama Hip Rockets
05-12-2011, 06:55 AM
Do they teach appropriate apostrophe usage at this school?

WV
05-12-2011, 06:59 AM
What a good life lesson, let the cocky little high school kid get their ass beat by a 64 year old woman!

It's a sad state how pathetic it's become in public schools in regards to what educators are supposed to put up with.

Aries Walker
05-12-2011, 07:00 AM
Gah! Thurman, you beat me to it. I knew I should have come in here five minutes sooner.

Dave Lane
05-12-2011, 07:00 AM
I'd demand that teacher be reinstated and let them finish the beating if I was the parent.

That

blaise
05-12-2011, 07:07 AM
If that kid were in my school he would have been ridiculed for the rest of his time there.

Bwana
05-12-2011, 07:30 AM
Heh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zxvbKUgDqg

wazu
05-12-2011, 07:36 AM

Interesting line here. Seems like generally the "aggressor" is the one who gets pulled away. (Which would make a lot more sense.)

ForeverChiefs58
05-12-2011, 08:18 AM
http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/local/nature_coast/art-teacher-arrested-after-punching-student

Vitalo says the incident was captured by a cell phone camera.

Where is the video? Can't believe the students haven't put it up on every site they could yet.

gblowfish
05-12-2011, 09:12 AM
My wife is a teacher in middle school. I am always amazed at how much patience teachers have, even for snot nosed little shits like this.

My temper is too volatile to be a teacher. I don't know why anybody would want to go into teaching. It's a truly thankless, underpaid, under-appreciated profession.

ModSocks
05-12-2011, 09:32 AM
Gawddamn teens. I'm sure he deserved to get popped.

MOhillbilly
05-12-2011, 09:36 AM
Dear world, beat your kids when theyre outta line.

petegz28
05-12-2011, 09:46 AM
Dude if I came home and and said I had a teacher arrested for hitting me the conversation would stop right there. I would have my ass chewed and would be asked "WTF did I do?"? There would be little sympathy for me from my parents. No, there would be none and I would have my ass in so much trouble.

MOhillbilly
05-12-2011, 09:49 AM
The beating at school would have been a warm up.

Pretty sure my dad would have killed me, and then my mom, grandparents, aunts, uncles, ect.

gblowfish
05-12-2011, 09:51 AM
Unfortunately, there's lots of welfare case parents who a) hate all authority figures; b) did poorly in school themselves, so they hate teachers; c) are always looking for a handout; and d) will sue the school for any reason.

So, if their smart mouth kid curses a teacher, they blame the school. And if the kid gets a swat in the pants, they'll sue the district. Not because they care about the kid, because they see an easy pay day.

Sad, but the world has come to this.

And it happens all the time. That's why public school districts are always lawyered up, and pass kids through the system like kidney stones, especially the stupid, poorly raised ones.

Mr. Laz
05-12-2011, 10:02 AM
shouldn't everyone in Florida be punched? :shrug:

Simplex3
05-12-2011, 10:28 AM
Wonder if the kid's name was Curtis?

Spott
05-12-2011, 10:35 AM

Bring it on. :p

MahiMike
05-12-2011, 10:44 AM

Say wha?

BigMeatballDave
05-12-2011, 10:52 AM
My son lives in Florida! 4321

vailpass
05-12-2011, 10:54 AM
Unfortunately, there's lots of welfare case parents who a) hate all authority figures; b) did poorly in school themselves, so they hate teachers; c) are always looking for a handout; and d) will sue the school for any reason.

So, if their smart mouth kid curses a teacher, they blame the school. And if the kid gets a swat in the pants, they'll sue the district. Not because they care about the kid, because they see an easy pay day.

And it happens all the time. That's why public school districts are always lawyered up, and pass kids through the system like kidney stones, especially the stupid, poorly raised ones.

Fugging sad but fugging true. Well said.

Pitt Gorilla
05-12-2011, 10:58 AM
I'd demand that teacher be reinstated and let them finish the beating if I was the parent.My dad would have kicked my ass if he knew I badmouthed a teacher.

Bump
05-12-2011, 10:59 AM
I bet the kid was like "FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING CUNT FUCKING BITCH" and the teacher probably put up with it all semester and had a blow up and punched the kid, which I'm sure the kid deserved. Then the parents are probably like "my angel did nothing wrong, we're going to sue and press charges because my kid doesn't deserve that, blah blah"

vailpass
05-12-2011, 11:01 AM
Teacher is a 64 year old woman. My dad would have made me go back and stand there while she finished slapping me.

-King-
05-12-2011, 11:03 AM
Heh

FUCK! Why did you have to post this!?! I've been watching it for like the past 5 minutes now ROFL ROFL ROFL

POND_OF_RED
05-12-2011, 11:58 AM
No way the teacher should react with violence no matter what she's called. If your an old hag of an art teacher with a last name like Hadsomecock your going to have kids say shit about you. Your not teaching anything to the kids by reacting with violence. In fact it almost makes you look worse.

TheGuardian
05-12-2011, 12:01 PM
Kid just needs a brohug.

Reerun_KC
05-12-2011, 12:02 PM
No way the teacher should react with violence no matter what she's called. If your an old hag of an art teacher with a last name like Hadsomecock your going to have kids say shit about you. Your not teaching anything to the kids by reacting with violence. In fact it almost makes you look worse.

Take this qoute by POR and then read this one boy Gblowfish...

Sums up POR quite nicely...

Bwana
05-12-2011, 12:07 PM
****! Why did you have to post this!?! I've been watching it for like the past 5 minutes now ROFL ROFL ROFL

There's some gems out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7uWMlyGbSE&feature=related

vailpass
05-12-2011, 12:10 PM

Ouch.

vailpass
05-12-2011, 12:11 PM
Kid just needs a brohug.

LMAO

POND_OF_RED
05-12-2011, 12:14 PM

All I was saying is that a teacher in her 60's needs to have a little more thick skin than to resort to hitting a kid for calling her a few names. I don't know a single high school teacher that hasn't been called a vulgar name a time or two. Most of the teachers realize they are just dealing with some punk teenagers and move on, they don't stoop to the high school mentality and swing on the kid for it.

Dave Lane
05-12-2011, 12:15 PM
My wife is a teacher in middle school. I am always amazed at how much patience teachers have, even for snot nosed little shits like this.

My temper is too volatile to be a teacher. I don't know why anybody would want to go into teaching. It's a truly thankless, underpaid, under-appreciated profession.

Unless you are a teacher is Wisconsin. I saw on Fox News that they get like 3.5 million a year and only work 4 days a month. :)

vailpass
05-12-2011, 12:16 PM
All I was saying is that a teacher in her 60's needs to have a little more thick skin than to resort to hitting a kid for calling her a few names. I don't know a single high school teacher that hasn't been called a vulgar name a time or two. Most of the teachers realize they are just dealing with some punk teenagers and move on, they don't stoop to the high school mentality and swing on the kid for it.

Interesting that you don't balance your view by stating that the child should have had enough respect both for the teacher and himself to never speak to a 64 year old woman that way. You don't question his actions or look to place accountability upon him and his parents.

gblowfish
05-12-2011, 12:22 PM
Unless you are a teacher is Wisconsin. I saw on Fox News that they get like 3.5 million a year and only work 4 days a month. :)

I guess I could become a Packers fan for that kind of scratch. Call the movers, we're SO there!

POND_OF_RED
05-12-2011, 12:23 PM
Interesting that you don't balance your view by stating that the child should have had enough respect both for the teacher and himself to never speak to a 64 year old woman that way. You don't question his actions or look to place accountability upon him and his parents.

Never said the kid was in the right. Simply stating that the teacher is still in the wrong until we find out that the kid was actually being threatening towards her. Teachers shouldn't take that much offense to gradeschool namecalling.

gblowfish
05-12-2011, 12:24 PM

I rest my case.

Pitt Gorilla
05-12-2011, 12:26 PM
Never said the kid was in the right. Simply stating that the teacher is still in the wrong until we find out that the kid was actually being threatening towards her. Teachers shouldn't take that much offense to gradeschool namecalling.SOMEBODY needs to discipline these kids; it appears that the parents aren't doing it.

vailpass
05-12-2011, 12:34 PM
Never said the kid was in the right. Simply stating that the teacher is still in the wrong until we find out that the kid was actually being threatening towards her. Teachers shouldn't take that much offense to gradeschool namecalling.

Of course your point is valid regarding a teacher not striking a student. That fact is overshadowed by most of our desires to shove that punk to his knees and make him apologize to the teacher then beat his daddy afterwards.

POND_OF_RED
05-12-2011, 12:37 PM
You are all acting like the kid was wielding a knife around the classroom. He was a little punk with a foul mouth. No one really knows what was said but the only thing the teacher taught the students that day was to use violence on anyone calling you names. How is that raising these kids any better? I'd much rather deal with some lippy teenagers than violent ones. Just my 2 cents.

MOhillbilly
05-12-2011, 12:43 PM
POR how the fuck you know if he was little or how bonkers?

POND_OF_RED
05-12-2011, 12:48 PM
POR how the **** you know if he was little or how bonkers?

I don't. That's why I never said anything like that. Are you drunk or just speaking jibberish. Sorry I'm not around too many hillbillies. Can someone maybe translate?

vailpass
05-12-2011, 12:51 PM
I don't. That's why I never said anything like that. Are you drunk or just speaking jibberish. Sorry I'm not around too many hillbillies. Can someone maybe translate?

Cop out.

kcxiv
05-12-2011, 12:52 PM
Need more details on why it happened i guess. In HS, i had to tell off 2 teachers who tried to put me down in class. I got suspended once and the other time, just a change of class.

First teacher was just a bitch to me, so i had to tell her to fuck off and called her a few names. lol 2nd time, i had to shit bad and i got up and left and he thought i made him look like a fool in front of his students. I said fuck you, that was not my intent, i had to shit, if you dont like it, thats your fucking problem. lol

Reerun_KC
05-12-2011, 12:53 PM

it was all in fun, I was just giving you a hard time. No hard feelings...

MOhillbilly
05-12-2011, 12:53 PM
He was a little punk with a foul mouth.

what the fuck does this say POR?

vailpass
05-12-2011, 12:54 PM
Need more details on why it happened i guess. In HS, i had to tell off 2 teachers who tried to put me down in class. I got suspended once and the other time, just a change of class.

First teacher was just a bitch to me, so i had to tell her to **** off and called her a few names. lol 2nd time, i had to shit bad and i got up and left and he thought i made him look like a fool in front of his students. I said **** you, that was not my intent, i had to shit, if you dont like it, thats your ****ing problem. lol

What did your parents think of you "having to" tell a teacher to f.o.? Or telling another teacher "if you don't like it that's your problem?"

POND_OF_RED
05-12-2011, 12:57 PM
what the **** does this say POR?

Sorry. I guess I just didn't get your joke. You lost me on the how bonkers part.

thebrad84
05-12-2011, 01:37 PM
You are all acting like the kid was wielding a knife around the classroom. He was a little punk with a foul mouth. No one really knows what was said but the only thing the teacher taught the students that day was to use violence on anyone calling you names. How is that raising these kids any better? I'd much rather deal with some lippy teenagers than violent ones. Just my 2 cents.

It's raising these kids better by showing them to respect their elders/authority figures. What is it with this nation being against knocking a little shit on his ass a time or two to teach him some manners. Slap marks and bruises heal. Not like the 60 year old teacher knocked his teeth out. This sort of thing happens 20+ years ago, and this isn't even a story after lunch in the school. Little Johnny goes home and tells parents he was mouthing off to his teacher and, after the father swats the boy some more, the parents call the teacher to thank her for putting Johnny in his place. Now it's poor little Johnny will be emotionally scarred, so we must sue! What a joke.

ElGringo
05-12-2011, 01:58 PM
I do blame the way the government treats children for this one. Parents, Educators, or any other authority figures are not allowed to intimidate children at all. When I was growing up, even though he never did, I was scared as hell my dad would beat the hell out of me. Now kids can do or say what they want, and know no adult can do anything. To me this just increases the pussification of America.

Easy 6
05-12-2011, 02:00 PM
Heh

That. is. awesome.

Ol teach planted his foot & got ALL of his weight into it LMFAO!

CoMoChief
05-12-2011, 02:39 PM

Art teacher arrested for punching student
BROOKSVILLE - Authorities say a high school art teacher in Brooksville was arrested after punching a student who called her vulgar names.

According to a Hernando County Sheriff's Office arrest report, 64-year-old Sandra Hadsock was arrested Wednesday after taking two or three swings at a student in the hallway. The student received a minor injury on his lip.

Joe Vitalo, president of the Hernando Classroom Teachers Association says the Hadscok maintains she acted in self-defense. Vitalo says the incident was captured by a cell phone camera.

Hadsock will be suspended with pay pending a school district investigation.

Hadsock was arrested on a charge of child abuse without causing great bodily harm. The arrest report states she refused to cooperate with a deputy.

IMO, the kid had it coming. When I was in high school I would have gotten 5 swats with the big wooden paddle.

spanking HS students? lol wut?

BigMeatballDave
05-12-2011, 02:43 PM
spanking HS students? lol wut?Yep. That stuff stopped sometime during the 90s. My one and only swat in HS was in my freshman yr.

CoMoChief
05-12-2011, 03:10 PM
I remember one of my teachers in HS called out a punk dumbass classmate......the student was actually scared and left the classroom. He's a fat puke piece of shit, I'm sure he still is to this day, havent seen him since HS.

Adept Havelock
05-12-2011, 05:10 PM

First teacher was just a bitch to me, so i had to tell her to **** off and called her a few names. lol 2nd time, i had to shit bad and i got up and left and he thought i made him look like a fool in front of his students. I said **** you, that was not my intent, i had to shit, if you dont like it, thats your ****ing problem. lol

It'll be a hilarious day when you take that attitude to the wrong person, perhaps someone like MOHillbilly.

Hilarious for the rest of the world, that is. For a cretin like you, probably not so much.

HonestChieffan
05-12-2011, 07:46 PM
Gotta hand it to education and lawyers. Who could do a better job at masterstroke clusterfucks like this? Are we not glad we have federal government and states involved in running what used to be local schools?

jspchief
05-12-2011, 09:22 PM
I'd demand that teacher be reinstated and let them finish the beating if I was the parent.If the kid had parenting like that, he would have known not to speak to a teacher like that in the first place.

Msmith
06-07-2011, 07:23 AM
The teacher (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_teacher_punches_student) won't be charged. The video shows the detail.

MOhillbilly
06-07-2011, 07:32 AM
fight or flight

Saulbadguy
06-07-2011, 07:57 AM
Ah thank God for private schools! I couldnt imagine putting my kids in the public school system...

Dumbass.

Msmith
06-07-2011, 08:02 AM
This video (http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/hernando-teacher-who-slapped-student-wont-be-charged/1173240) provides a better detail about the accident.

CrazyPhuD
06-07-2011, 08:04 AM
So the kid going to get banned too for word filter evasion?

DeezNutz
06-07-2011, 08:07 AM
Regarding the student, I'll take "no positive male influence in his life" for $1000, Alex.

Dave Lane
06-07-2011, 08:38 AM
She's got a pretty good right cross for a 60 year old school teacher. Needs to work on the jab and left hook if she's gonna go pro.

Iowanian
06-07-2011, 08:47 AM
After seeing that video, he was showing aggression and I think she was well within her right to throw a punch. She should have dropped and had the 3rd one be a cock punch. Pretty impressive display of punching from the old gal.

F that stupid Ginger and the whiny brat in the back ground.

DeezNutz
06-07-2011, 08:50 AM
Definite aggression, coupled with backing her into the wall.

Simplex3
06-07-2011, 09:02 AM
The twunt in the video with the valley girl voice acting like a civil rights lawyer is precious. The only question is how many different guys she'd blown that day.

milkman
06-07-2011, 09:10 AM
That video clearly shows he bumped her.

She had every right to defend herself.

Mr. Laz
06-07-2011, 09:21 AM
Florida is awesome

Iowanian
06-07-2011, 09:22 AM
I want to see the video the next time Gingerzilla is screaming in the face of some kid and they say "F You punk, you got KO'd by a grandma"

The Franchise
06-07-2011, 09:24 AM
One of the other students should have blindsided that fucker when he had her pinned against the wall.

Reerun_KC
06-07-2011, 09:45 AM
Dumbass.

And this is a great example of the public school system failing...

Thanks for proving my point.

vailpass
06-07-2011, 10:43 AM
Dumbass.

? What do you mean Saul?

Over-Head
06-07-2011, 11:54 AM
I remember back in HS, we had a history teacher who once played for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, great guy, hell of a teacher.
This one day, dude starts flipping him off, just being a dumb ass, calling him a wash out etc....

Teacher walks over and says...care to say that directly to my face

Dude makes the mistake of saying ...touch me and Ill sue your blankity blank ass. (This kid was a trouble maker ALL through HS )

Teacher picked up desk and all, heaved him across the room...casually walked back to the chaulk board, turned and looked at dude in a heap and replied,

be sure to tell your lawyer I have 28 witnesses who saw me move a desk out of my way, ...........

Pasta Little Brioni
06-07-2011, 12:02 PM
I remember back in HS, we had a history teacher who once played for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, great guy, hell of a teacher.
This one day, dude starts flipping him off, just being a dumb ass, calling him a wash out etc....

Dude makes the mistake of saying ...touch me and Ill sue your blankity blank ass. (This kid was a trouble maker ALL through HS )

Teacher picked up desk and all, heaved him across the room...casually walked back to the chaulk board, turned and looked at dude in a heap and replied,

be sure to tell your lawyer I have 28 witnesses who saw me move a desk out of my way, ...........

If that happened today the teacher would be fired and "little Johnny" would be told it's alright the meanie is gone and placed back in his plastic bubble.

demonhero
06-07-2011, 12:18 PM
One of the other students should have blindsided that ****er when he had her pinned against the wall.

I agree with this statement... I'm guessing all the guys were in art class during this attack.

milkman
06-07-2011, 12:24 PM

Back in Junior High, in my freshman year (when high schools only had soph, junior and senior classes), the vice principal shoved me into 3 or 4 desks and literally pushed me from class to his office.

I didn't say a word to anyone about it, other than classmates that witnessed this, because, at the end of the day, I deserved it.

seclark
06-07-2011, 12:28 PM
Back in Junior High, in my freshman year (when high schools only had soph, junior and senior classes), the vice principal shoved me into 3 or 4 desks and literally pushed me from class to his office.

I didn't say a word to anyone about it, other than classmates that witnessed this, because, at the end of the day, I deserved it.

yep. i mouthed off to a teacher and he picked me up and threw me toward the door. landed on a bunch of chairs, and by time i started getting up, he picked me up and chucked me clear out the door, into the hallway.

he was right. i was wrong. i never crossed his path again. mean old bastard.
sec

milkman
06-07-2011, 12:31 PM
yep. i mouthed off to a teacher and he picked me up and threw me toward the door. landed on a bunch of chairs, and by time i started getting up, he picked me up and chucked me clear out the door, into the hallway.

he was right. i was wrong. i never crossed his path again. mean old bastard.
sec

That vice principal and I had numerous encounters.

I was a smartass kid who didn't hit 5' tall until my soph year in high school.

Bowser
06-07-2011, 12:33 PM
Piss on that kid. That will likely be the least of the beatings he'll recieve in the next few years.

DeezNutz
06-07-2011, 12:37 PM
I was once launched into a locker at the hands of a teacher who happened to be a competitive powerlifter.

Shit like that happens when you mess with the bull. No complaints when you earn it.

Sannyasi
One of the other students should have blindsided that ****er when he had her pinned against the wall.

No kidding, but hey they couldn't do that, they were too busy whipping out their cell phone cameras so they could put it on Youtube.

FAX
I was never physically assaulted by an educator ... merely abused psychologically. Apparently, those bastards want you to learn stuff.

FAX

vailpass
06-07-2011, 12:40 PM
Got slapped by a 6'5" 300 pound priest when I was in 6th grade, spun me around and made me backpedal. He asked if I wanted the left hand or the right, I started to smart-ass him by asking if he was left or right handed but never got to finish the sentence.

MOhillbilly
06-07-2011, 12:43 PM
I was an angel in school.

swear.

Over-Head
06-07-2011, 12:46 PM
If that happened today the teacher would be fired and "little Johnny" would be told it's alright the meanie is gone and placed back in his plastic bubble.

Aint it the truth

Frazod
06-07-2011, 12:55 PM
One of the other students should have blindsided that fucker when he had her pinned against the wall.

And get suspended/expelled for fighting?

Sorry, son, zero tolerance policy.

Bowser
06-07-2011, 12:58 PM
I was an angel in school.

swear.

So you didn't just come out of your shell after school, but planted some C-4 on the shell and rode your HumVee through the wreckage?

MOhillbilly
06-07-2011, 01:24 PM
So you didn't just come out of your shell after school, but planted some C-4 on the shell and rode your HumVee through the wreckage?

everyday k-12LMAO