PDA

View Full Version : Life Memorial Weekend....

RedNFeisty
05-26-2011, 04:43 PM
What are your plans??

I'm trying to figure out what it is I'm going to be doing? Thought I could get idea's from what everyone else might have going on.

The Franchise
05-26-2011, 04:44 PM
My Grandma and Aunt are in town. I haven't seen them since my Grandpa died 5 years ago. So...we'll be busy with a family gathering.

Rain Man
05-26-2011, 04:46 PM
I'm going to Wyoming to run a half-marathon at 8,500 feet. I'm breathing deeply while I can.

KC Dan
05-26-2011, 04:49 PM
Flying to Dalian China on Sunday for a month. It will be Memorial Day when I arrive. I will toast my fellow veterans and those that died for my freedom and with this much, I may be able to get drunked up...

Simplex3
05-26-2011, 04:52 PM
Going to a minor league baseball game, they have fireworks afterwards.

Jewish Rabbi
05-26-2011, 04:53 PM
I'm going to take lessons on how to properly punctuate the OP of my threads.

Pasta Little Brioni
05-26-2011, 04:55 PM
Going to a minor league baseball game, they have fireworks afterwards.

Sweet. Who are the Royals playing? ;)

HonestChieffan
05-26-2011, 04:56 PM
BBQ
Beer
Mow
Fish
Shoot some turtles.

RedNFeisty
05-26-2011, 04:59 PM

:harumph:

Bite me.

kysirsoze
05-26-2011, 05:01 PM
Working.

All. Three. Days.

Rain Man
05-26-2011, 07:42 PM
so are you going with me, rednfeisty? I think i've got the best weekend so far.
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod
05-26-2011, 08:03 PM
Headed to Missouri. There will be lots of drinking and shooting involved.

:bang: :BLVD:

yhf
05-26-2011, 08:12 PM
Loads of yard work (mow, bit more mulch, cut down a few more dead trees for all night firepit, plug the motherfucking zoysia, install some horseshit accent lights for the wife) and minor housecleaning in preparation for out of town friends and family... BUT I will be piss drunk from 3 p.m. Friday til Tuesday morn.

DaKCMan AP
05-26-2011, 08:18 PM
Pub crawl at the beach.

SAUTO
05-26-2011, 08:20 PM
A buddy always has a huge memorial day shootout at his house. Will probably shoot at some tanner ite. God times
Posted via Mobile Device

Bwana
05-26-2011, 08:21 PM
Trying to keep from floating away.
http://billingsgazette.com/special-section/news/montana_flood_2011/?=update76546

It sounds like three more days of heavy rain, but I will try to work in a BBQ and drink some adult beverages. Other than that, I think I will be sitting outside with my .300 Untra-mag and if I see Mother Nature through the scope, the bitch is toast.

NewChief
05-26-2011, 08:21 PM
We always hit Bella Vista and really crank up the lake house for the weekend. Brother-in-law (not the famous one) is coming down with his family. Should be fun.

joesomebody
05-26-2011, 08:32 PM
Going camping with my amazing girlfriend and some friends. Should be a great, if not sober, time.

yhf
05-26-2011, 08:33 PM
A buddy always has a huge memorial day shootout at his house. Will probably shoot at some tanner ite. God times
Posted via Mobile Device

God times indeed! Tannerite does make a fellow feel a bit godly, with the whole makin' shit blow up really far away omnipotencewise.

listopencil
05-26-2011, 08:52 PM
Working.

All. Three. Days.

Working Saturday through Tuesday.

CHENZ A!
05-26-2011, 09:01 PM
Saturday AM workout, then grill out, drink, watch sports, play games, sun and swim, and generally bullshit around all day until passout time

Bearcat
05-26-2011, 09:03 PM
Going to Omaha to drink beer and play video games.

Bugeater
05-26-2011, 09:17 PM
Going to Omaha to help Bugeater install trim and a drop ceiling in his sun porch.
Excellent. :thumb:

CHENZ A!
05-26-2011, 09:17 PM

badass.

Arsonist
05-26-2011, 10:29 PM

thats what im talking about. :toast:

Bearcat
05-26-2011, 10:41 PM
Excellent. :thumb:

Hmmm.... I have a long list of my own these days, when are you returning the favor?

Mr. Kotter
05-26-2011, 10:52 PM
Summer weekends....beginning with Memorial Day, and ending with Labor Day usually....are spent at the cabin and lake side, some boating, tubing, knee-boarding (for kids,) skiing, and occasionally (for a change of pace) golfing and fishing.

Otherwise, after some afternoon maintenance and/or yard chores, evenings are consumed with card games, lawn darts, crochet (with the older folks) or Bochee'....perhaps tossing the ball around, setting up a volleyball net, or shooting hoops, before retiring to the fire-pit....alive with humor, stories, and just shooting-the-breeze with more like-able relatives and friends. Once in awhile an adult beverage or six, accompany the evening festivities. FTR, including a toast to loved ones and vets who have served their nation. Just sayin'.

It's a welcome respite from the week....of driver's education and "summer school"....and it's created a lot of great memories for the kids. We are blessed.

listopencil
05-26-2011, 10:53 PM
I'll just get drunk in the middle of the day next Wednesday instead.

Third Eye
05-26-2011, 10:56 PM
Heading to NYC for a friend's surprise 30th birthday. I'm going to be there from Saturday until Tuesday and I cannot wait.

kysirsoze
05-26-2011, 11:00 PM
OKAY I'm off tomorrow and have to pack a whole three day weekend of awesomeness into one magnificent day. Ideas?

listopencil
05-26-2011, 11:02 PM
OKAY I'm off tomorrow and have to pack a whole three day weekend of awesomeness into one magnificent day. Ideas?

Tequila and shotguns?

kysirsoze
05-26-2011, 11:05 PM
Tequila and shotguns?

I don't know. That's more of a "last day on Earth" sort of plan.

KurtCobain
05-26-2011, 11:08 PM
I just want to stay alive, man.

kysirsoze
05-26-2011, 11:09 PM
I just want to stay alive, man.

I'd avoid the shotguns, then. Tequila should be cool.

listopencil
05-26-2011, 11:10 PM
I don't know. That's more of a "last day on Earth" sort of plan.

If it was my last day on Earth I'd just screw anything that moved. Boom. Let it all out. Share the love.

boogblaster
05-26-2011, 11:11 PM
Fish-fry and Booze sunday ....

listopencil
05-26-2011, 11:11 PM
http://fourfour.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451b8c369e2013487de79d8970c-pi

Rain Man
05-27-2011, 06:26 AM
Heading to NYC for a friend's surprise 30th birthday. I'm going to be there from Saturday until Tuesday and I cannot wait.

i'm not sure it works like that. I think you have to go off the date on their birth certificate.
Posted via Mobile Device

bevischief
05-27-2011, 06:30 AM
Lots of beer and bbq.

cabletech94
05-27-2011, 06:39 AM
haircut, beer, video games.

pretty much like every other thursday.

Reerun_KC
05-27-2011, 07:16 AM

What a great goal on a holiday weekend.. :thumb:

Whats it like to have zero life?

Reerun_KC
We rented a cabin at southern oaks resort south of Grand Lake along with going to Rocklahoma for the weekend.

Mike in SW-MO
Going to western Kansas for a funeral. Back on Sunday then packing up my chainsaw and heading to Joplin to see what I can do.

luv
05-27-2011, 07:20 AM
Moving myself AND a friend.

All my big stuff is out. A lot of shit left to pack and get out still.

luv
05-27-2011, 07:21 AM
And heading to Joplin on Memorial Day.

MOhillbilly
05-27-2011, 07:23 AM
Garden, mow, scrogg, BBQ(ribs & cat fish/shrimp po boys), wander, putter, drink, hit the bar, visit, maybe not in that order.

Pay my respects.

Iowanian
05-27-2011, 07:27 AM
If I get some work things done, I may go to Colorado for a funeral.

If not, I'm going to work on the cabin I'm building, maybe take the kids fishing or something.

Monday, we'll be taking the kids to the cemetery for the ceremony and flyover.

kepp
05-27-2011, 07:37 AM
Gonna go shooting with some friends on Saturday...wedding to go to on Sunday (does anyone else hate going to weddings?)...probably some sort of family thing on Monday. Oh yeah, I will have to mow the yard at some point.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
05-27-2011, 08:24 AM
Company coming up this evening, staying the weekend with us.

Special Kendo practice on Saturday to get our new players ready for the tournament we're hosting mid-June. Will be running a practice tournament complete with judges, scoring, etc. so they know what to expect both as players and helping out when they're not competing.

May make it over to Balticon (SF/F convention) up at the Hunt Valley Marriott Sat evening or Sunday Afternoon.

Otherwise, some grilling and some lounging around.

SuperChief
05-27-2011, 08:33 AM
BBQ
Beer
Mow
Fish
Shoot some turtles.

Scary bastards, I know.

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/b/b3/SMW2_HookbilltheKoopa.jpg/180px-SMW2_HookbilltheKoopa.jpg

Reerun_KC
05-27-2011, 08:54 AM
Whitesnake tonight, Sebastian Bach tomorrow evening, Closing out with Poison and Motley Crue...

BigRichard
05-27-2011, 09:04 AM
Heading to Chicago for the weekend. Gonna stay on the Magnificent Mile and take in a Cubs game. Anyone got any suggestions?

Fish
05-27-2011, 09:06 AM
BBQ, beer, shootin shit, drowning lures.

Got plans to smoke a giant backstrap this weekend. Along with some other delicious animal parts...

mlyonsd
05-27-2011, 09:13 AM
Heading to Chicago for the weekend. Gonna stay on the Magnificent Mile and take in a Cubs game. Anyone got any suggestions?Either two hot dogs or one hot dog and nachos. I'm assuming you were asking what to eat at the game.

Gracie Dean
05-27-2011, 09:16 AM
BBQing at my brothers house

mlyonsd
05-27-2011, 09:29 AM
Smoking two Boston Butts.

DaKCMan AP
05-27-2011, 09:30 AM
Heading to Chicago for the weekend. Gonna stay on the Magnificent Mile and take in a Cubs game. Anyone got any suggestions?

Wear a Heat jersey. :D

Bearcat
05-27-2011, 09:35 AM

A lot of good stuff here...
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=222682

One place I'd add to it is the Green Mill (http://goo.gl/maps/Xhy7), which is a few stops north of Wrigley on the same subway line. They had some music and a poetry session while I was there, which sounds dorky, but was hilarious and very entertaining.

Radar Chief
05-27-2011, 09:40 AM
We were going to go camping but that’s out the window due to weather. No one is too anxious to live in a camper for 3 days after the outbreak of storms we’ve been dealing with.
So instead we’re going to go pickup Lil’Momma’s new toy from Pittsburg Saturday. Here’s a picture of it.

RedNFeisty
05-27-2011, 09:48 AM
We were going to go camping but that’s out the window due to weather. No one is too anxious to live in a camper for 3 days after the outbreak of storms we’ve been dealing with.
So instead we’re going to go pickup Lil’Momma’s new toy from Pittsburg Saturday. Here’s a picture of it.

That is a sweet ride!

Radar Chief
05-27-2011, 09:52 AM
That is a sweet ride!

Mrs. Radar likes it.
She’s been wanting an old classic like that for years. We actually pulled a ’61 Cadillac off an Ozark mountain side with plans to restore it and paint it pink but that turned into way more of a project than we could handle and sold it.
This one at least starts and drives so she can enjoy it while we work on the little things it needs.

Dr. Johnny Fever
05-27-2011, 09:56 AM
Working about half of Saturday and Monday. Hiking some trails and the river at a state park with my daughter Sunday. We'll pack a picnic for that and probably have to carry back 5 pounds of rocks that she'll think are "neat."

RedNFeisty
05-27-2011, 09:57 AM
so are you going with me, rednfeisty? I think i've got the best weekend so far.
Posted via Mobile Device

Certainly! You going to swing by to pick me up on your way??

Maybe I should start a tradition of inviting friends over for a giant BBQ??

RedNFeisty
05-27-2011, 10:00 AM
Mrs. Radar likes it.
She’s been wanting an old classic like that for years. We actually pulled a ’61 Cadillac off an Ozark mountain side with plans to restore it and paint it pink but that turned into way more of a project than we could handle and sold it.
This one at least starts and drives so she can enjoy it while we work on the little things it needs.

A lady with good taste. :thumb:

I think it would fun to restore and customize to your own taste.

MOhillbilly
05-27-2011, 10:04 AM
BBQ, beer, shootin shit, drowning lures.

Got plans to smoke a giant backstrap this weekend. Along with some other delicious animal parts...

Fish, i have some elk loins & steaks. Suggestions?

Radar Chief
05-27-2011, 10:18 AM
A lady with good taste. :thumb:

I think it would fun to restore and customize to your own taste.

She’s into the Rockabilly thing anyway, so it fits.
Plus it’s got a 427 FE so it will be my chance to fiddle with a big block Ford.

Rain Man
05-27-2011, 10:18 AM
Certainly! You going to swing by to pick me up on your way??

Maybe I should start a tradition of inviting friends over for a giant BBQ??

Let's meet in Wyoming. How about meeting near the tree?

Fish
05-27-2011, 10:58 AM
Fish, i have some elk loins & steaks. Suggestions?

Elk is pretty similar to venison. Here's what I'd do:

Remove every bit of fat and sinew you can. That's what gives it the gamey taste. The more you trim, the better the end result.

Marinate for 3-4 hours in a mix of red wine and balsamic vinegar. More red wine if you want a sweeter taste. More vinegar if you want a smoky taste. Don't over marinate, or it will turn it mushy.

After it's marinated, take some paper towels and pat the meat dry.

Rub with paprika, cumin, and red/black pepper.

Cook med. Don't overcook, or it will dry out.

That should make some damn tasty meat...

FishingRod
05-27-2011, 11:10 AM
Going to Grand Lake in OK. Put the Boat in. Hng out with Friends and family. Might go to the mexican joint and drink some of the best Margaritas on the planet

Radar Chief
05-27-2011, 11:14 AM
Going to Grand Lake in OK. Put the Boat in. Hng out with Friends and family. Might go to the mexican joint and drink some of the best Margaritas on the planet

Where on Grand? Places there got hit Sunday also. A buddy lost everything he had in Sweet Water Cove.
One of his neighbors there took this picture of the tornado just before it hit.
Edit: I've also heard Woodland Shores got hit, and if I'm looking at this photo right that thing looks like its coming from Woodland Shores, but thats unconfirmed. I haven't talked to anyone that has been there yet.

FishingRod
05-27-2011, 11:37 AM
Where on Grand? Places there got hit Sunday also. A buddy lost everything he had in Sweet Water Cove.
One of his neighbors there took this picture of the tornado just before it hit.
Edit: I've also heard Woodland Shores got hit, and if I'm looking at this photo right that thing looks like its coming from Woodland Shores, but thats unconfirmed. I haven't talked to anyone that has been there yet.

I'm in Grove in between Honey Creek and Carrey Bay. My place is ok which I’m just lucky. I have been rebuilding it one day every other week for about 2 years now since a pipe burst and flooded the place in ruined everything. I’m almost done. Real hard to work one day at a time. Woodland Shores.. if one drew a straight line towards Joplin would be about a 1-1.5 miles from my brothers place in Port Duncan and then another mile or two from my house the about 30 to Joplin as the crow flies. Are you the guy that posed a pic of the margaritas at El Vallarta once upon a time. I really don’t normally like them but those are liquid happiness.

Dartgod
05-27-2011, 11:56 AM
...and drink some of the best Margaritas on the planet

Bullshit. I'll be nowhere near Oklahoma this weekend.
Posted via Mobile Device

Radar Chief
05-27-2011, 12:06 PM
I'm in Grove in between Honey Creek and Carrey Bay. My place is ok which I’m just lucky. I have been rebuilding it one day every other week for about 2 years now since a pipe burst and flooded the place in ruined everything. I’m almost done. Real hard to work one day at a time. Woodland Shores.. if one drew a straight line towards Joplin would be about a 1-1.5 miles from my brothers place in Port Duncan and then another mile or two from my house the about 30 to Joplin as the crow flies.

Ok, I know where you’re at. Nice area. :thumb:
Sweet Water is a ways south of Grove, towards Zena.
I’ve got an uncle that lives about 10-15 miles northeast of Grove, at Wolf Point. You guys dodged one there.

Are you the guy that posed a pic of the margaritas at El Vallarta once upon a time. I really don’t normally like them but those are liquid happiness.

Nope, wasn’t me. I’ve been hearing enough about them I’m going to have to go try one now though. :toast:

FishingRod
05-27-2011, 12:08 PM
Bullshit. I'll be nowhere near Oklahoma this weekend.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well Hell Dart perhaps we can have you and the little woman down sometime. These things are so good the wives will think “WE” look good. Of course I still have one more bedroom to finish and one more bath to tile. Any good at mudding and taping?

Dartgod
05-27-2011, 12:12 PM
No, but if you drink enough margs you won't care.

We'd love to come down some time. You have enough room for my 5th wheel there?
Posted via Mobile Device

FishingRod
05-27-2011, 12:14 PM
Ok, I know where you’re at. Nice area. :thumb:
Sweet Water is a ways south of Grove, towards Zena.
I’ve got an uncle that lives about 10-15 miles northeast of Grove, at Wolf Point. You guys dodged one there.

Nope, wasn’t me. I’ve been hearing enough about them I’m going to have to go try one now though. :toast:

It is a little hole in the wall just north of Wally World next to the Rib Crib.. Place looks kinda dumpy but the Gold Margaritas are great, any anything they make with Chicken is recommended.

Dartgod
05-27-2011, 12:15 PM
Flying to Dalian China on Sunday for a month. It will be Memorial Day when I arrive. I will toast my fellow veterans and those that died for my freedom and with this much, I may be able to get drunked up...
Hey Dan, be safe over there.
Posted via Mobile Device

FishingRod
05-27-2011, 12:17 PM
No, but if you drink enough margs you won't care.

We'd love to come down some time. You have enough room for my 5th wheel there?
Posted via Mobile Device

Sure do even have a 220 you culd plug it into. Would probably let Mrs. Dartgod sleep in the house though.

DMAC
05-27-2011, 12:18 PM
Backpacking in AR

Radar Chief
05-27-2011, 12:24 PM
It is a little hole in the wall just north of Wally World next to the Rib Crib.. Place looks kinda dumpy but the Gold Margaritas are great, any anything they make with Chicken is recommended.

Mrs. Radar and I are planning to take the English to my uncle’s place when they come to visit, since we drive through Grove anyway we’ll have to stop in and give it a try. Thanks for the heads up. :thumb:

Dartgod
05-27-2011, 12:37 PM
Sure do even have a 220 you culd plug it into. Would probably let Mrs. Dartgod sleep in the house though.

We need to try to make this happen this year. May even try to convince my sister to come along.
Posted via Mobile Device

Iowanian
05-27-2011, 12:42 PM
I went and bought a load of lumber over my lunch hour and dropped it off at the cabin.

I guess that determines what I'm going to try to do this weekend.

4th and Long
05-27-2011, 12:46 PM
Working.

All. Three. Days.

Me. Too.

Dartgod
05-27-2011, 12:47 PM
I went and bought a load of lumber over my lunch hour and dropped it off at the cabin.

What a coincidence. I dropped off a load at lunch as well.
Posted via Mobile Device

NewChief
05-27-2011, 12:47 PM
Backpacking in AR

Nice. Where you going?

Rain Man
05-27-2011, 01:22 PM

Cool. Bonfire.

FishingRod
05-27-2011, 01:26 PM
We need to try to make this happen this year. May even try to convince my sister to come along.
Posted via Mobile Device

That would be fun. I'll get the Mrs. Working on it much better chance of somthing getting done that way.

Dayze
05-27-2011, 01:34 PM
Series of small get-togethers this weekend.
For tomorrow’s festivities, I’m bringing some thai chicken balls (NTTAWWT), some cocktail scrimps, along with a thai peanut butter sauce for dipping.
Also brining some pita bread and a tzatziki sauce for dipping.

+ meat and fire with some McGonigal’s steaks….
…and beer. Lots of beer.:BLVD:

Sunday, brining some quacamole to a different get-together.
Followed by more beer.:BLVD:

And playing some L.A. Noire (just received it in the mail yesterday evening!)

DMAC
05-27-2011, 01:39 PM
Nice. Where you going?

Ponca area...

Hemmed In/Granny Hendersons/Jim Bluff/Big Bluff, etc.

Los Pollos Hermanos
05-27-2011, 01:47 PM
I would be going to the lake if I can ever get my boat ready. My HOA won't let me park it in the driveway and the city won't let me park it in the street.

dtebbe
05-27-2011, 01:49 PM
USAC Midgets at IRP tomorrow night, and Indy 500 on Sunday.

DT

go bo
05-27-2011, 01:52 PM
Smoking two Boston Butts.

hey, take it easy on the patriots, wudja?

NewChief
05-27-2011, 02:02 PM
Ponca area...

Hemmed In/Granny Hendersons/Jim Bluff/Big Bluff, etc.

Very nice. Creek crossings may be a bitch, if you have any. Hemmed-In and other falls should be rolling. It would be an awesome weekend to float.

MOhillbilly
05-27-2011, 02:03 PM
12 minutes.

FishingRod
05-27-2011, 02:05 PM
I would be going to the lake if I can ever get my boat ready. My HOA won't let me park it in the driveway and the city won't let me park it in the street.

Most of the places that you can’t park your boat can’t give you a ticket for a week. I have some POS neighbors so the wife would call the lady at the Codes place to let her know to expect a call and that it would be gone by the next weekend.

Los Pollos Hermanos
05-27-2011, 02:08 PM
Most of the places that you can’t park your boat can’t give you a ticket for a week. I have some POS neighbors so the wife would call the lady at the Codes place to let her know to expect a call and that it would be gone by the next weekend.

I got a warning from the city today. I have 72 hours to move it. I'll move it tonight but it's just a pain to get anything done when I have to move it all the time. On the warning it said "civilian complaint".

MOhillbilly
05-27-2011, 02:10 PM
OUt. you kids dont do anything i wouldnt do.

gblowfish
05-27-2011, 02:16 PM
Nap. Drink. Cut Grass. Watch Baseball. Nap. Drink.
Did I mention Nap and Drink?
That's about it. Too poor to go anywhere.

DMAC
05-27-2011, 02:29 PM
Very nice. Creek crossings may be a bitch, if you have any. Hemmed-In and other falls should be rolling. It would be an awesome weekend to float.

Im guessing the crossings wont be that bad. Looking forward to seeing Hemmed in :thumb:.

seclark
05-27-2011, 03:26 PM
got the yard mowed...beer iced...new flag up.
have a nice weekend, all.
sec

BigMeatballDave
05-27-2011, 07:13 PM
Working 8hrs OT tomorrow, then off til tuesday.

Not doing much of anything.

Bugeater
05-27-2011, 07:29 PM
Well I have about eleventy billion things to do, and I feel like I'm coming down with something. Motherfuck me.

GloryDayz
05-27-2011, 07:44 PM
My father-in-law (Scottish born!!) is in town. He recently lost his wife, wanted to be with our younger son for his surgery, and loved the WW-I memorial. So we'll be trading tons of down-time with the younger son with quick trips out (to help his sanity [at six years old, sitting around for 10 days isn't an option]), and doing a lot of grilling. And with my younger son on a very liquid diet, I'm creating "funner" (yeah, I'm told that a word now!!) things for a six-year-old to drink as a meal... So far so good.

And above all I'll be I'll be thinking of friends and foe alike during the holiday. We've got a LOT going on, but I want to make sure both my sons, the older one in ROTC, never forget why we get this day off. I will tip more than one glass to those of us who made it and those who didn't.

KurtCobain
05-27-2011, 08:18 PM
Well I have about eleventy billion things to do, and I feel like I'm coming down with something. Motherfuck me.

I've been sick all week. Missed two days of work. Sucks.

Marcellus
05-27-2011, 08:19 PM
Leaving a day later than planned but getting the hell out of here and going to Rocklahoma in Pryor OK tomorrow and coming back Monday.

Loading the camper now. Between beers, scotch and the Cards game, and CP.

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-27-2011, 08:27 PM
I gotta keep the semen flowing. There will be over 50 females in standing heat Monday mornig. I can't dissappoint.

RedNFeisty
05-28-2011, 12:00 PM
Leaving a day later than planned but getting the hell out of here and going to Rocklahoma in Pryor OK tomorrow and coming back Monday.

Loading the camper now. Between beers, scotch and the Cards game, and CP.

You could have offered to pick me up on your way!

:harumph:

RedNFeisty
05-28-2011, 12:07 PM
Everyone have a fun and safe weekend. A toast to the fallen, a salute to our Hero's! Remember to pass on why we have this weekend to celebrate!!