PDA

View Full Version : Music Okay guys I need your help

Tribal Warfare
05-27-2011, 10:05 PM
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://modbee.upickem.net/engine/SubmissionWidget.aspx?PageType=VOTING&ContestID=31380&SubmissionID=8689803"></script>

my sister needs votes to front a concert but needs votes to do it, you'll need to login into your facebook account to do it, or register on the website to vote.

She's a Joplin girl too, so please help out guys :D

milkman
05-27-2011, 10:06 PM
She's a concert whisperer?

Tribal Warfare
05-27-2011, 10:21 PM
She's a concert whisperer?

okay dude, you can fuck off you can talk as much as shit as can to me even though my ass just went through a fucking tornado with losing a few friends in the process.Whenhen you make fun of my famliy you've crossed the line. I'm not the mood for this shit asshole

milkman
05-27-2011, 10:24 PM
okay dude, you can **** off you can talk as much as shit as can to me even though my ass just went through a ****ing tornado with losing a few friends in the process.Whenhen you make fun of my famliy you've crossed the line. I'm not the mood for this shit asshole

I had no idea that you lost anyone to the tornado.

But every single post I make is making fun of you, not your family.

Tribal Warfare
05-27-2011, 10:29 PM
I had no idea that you lost anyone to the tornado.

But every single post I make is making fun of you, not your family.

it doesn't matter, I'm not in the mood for this shit okay so lay the fuck off, and stop ruining this thread for my sister.

Brock
05-27-2011, 10:38 PM
Looks to me like you ruined your own thread.

Dante84
05-27-2011, 10:52 PM
Voted

Dante84
05-27-2011, 10:55 PM
*also, your sis is hot. I'm sure this is not the first time you've heard this, though.

Tribal Warfare
05-27-2011, 11:03 PM
*also, your sis is hot. I'm sure this is not the first time you've heard this, though.

Yea, many a time a random guy asked me if they could date her and I ran them off more often then not.

TinyEvel
05-27-2011, 11:44 PM
not sure if I should post :popcorn: or :whackit: this is really a tough decision guys.

Dante84
05-27-2011, 11:45 PM
not sure if I should post :popcorn: or :whackit: this is really a tough decision guys.

If you put them in reverse order, your popcorn will be salted :shrug:

FAX
05-28-2011, 12:18 AM
I love doing this. It's like altering the outcome of destiny. Or changing fate.

Kind of like that random chaos deal where a butterfly flaps its wings in Argentina which causes a breeze to lift a girl's skirt in Omaha which results in the dude walking behind her to gain an unobstructed view of her ass which results in a date which results in a marriage which results in a honeymoon in Argentina where the couple goes on a walk and the girl steps on the butterfly.

FAX

KurtCobain
05-28-2011, 12:29 AM
I've been on a mission to raise Butterfly Wing Flapping Awareness. I'm excited to hear that you have educated yourself on the subject, Mr. FAX. So many Americans don't know how serious the flapping of butterfly wings can be.

BryanBusby
05-28-2011, 01:25 AM
Yea, many a time a random guy asked me if they could date her and I ran them off more often then not.

So I can't date her than? :)

Mr. Flopnuts
05-28-2011, 02:20 AM
okay dude, you can fuck off you can talk as much as shit as can to me even though my ass just went through a fucking tornado with losing a few friends in the process.Whenhen you make fun of my famliy you've crossed the line. I'm not the mood for this shit asshole

Really? I mean, I'm sorry about the tornado. Shit, it was an hour away from my house, and originally heading straight for us before it shifted and moved south. scary shit. But this is the card youre playing in THIS thread? Ouch.

Tribal Warfare
05-28-2011, 02:27 AM
Really? I mean, I'm sorry about the tornado. Shit, it was an hour away from my house, and originally heading straight for us before it shifted and moved south. scary shit. But this is the card youre playing in THIS thread? Ouch.

I'm just not in the mood, I've stayed cool but coupled with this has to do with my sister and not me. Then their is the fact I'm extremely stressed now, because of pain meds from a surgery non related to the tornado incident. I apologize, I went off the handle because of this.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-28-2011, 02:32 AM
I'm just not in the mood, I've stayed cool but coupled with this has to do with my sister and not me. Then their is the fact I'm extremely stressed now, because of pain meds from a surgery non related to the tornado incident. I apologize, I went off the handle because of this.

I totally understand. Really, I do. In most of life's circumstances I would agree and say you're entitled to it. CP is different though. The internet just doesn't care. I do though. Well wishes to you, and best of luck to your sis.

Fritz88
05-28-2011, 04:10 AM
She is hot
Posted via Mobile Device

Fritz88
05-28-2011, 04:12 AM
I love doing this. It's like altering the outcome of destiny. Or changing fate.

Kind of like that random chaos deal where a butterfly flaps its wings in Argentina which causes a breeze to lift a girl's skirt in Omaha which results in the dude walking behind her to gain an unobstructed view of her ass which results in a date which results in a marriage which results in a honeymoon in Argentina where the couple goes on a walk and the girl steps on the butterfly.

FAX

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiefChick
05-29-2011, 12:59 AM

I second that :thumb:

J Diddy
05-29-2011, 02:00 AM
it doesn't matter, I'm not in the mood for this shit okay so lay the **** off, and stop ruining this thread for my sister.

I got you dog. Some of these dickheads don't know, don't care or aren't smart enough to put shit together as far as what we've went through. Fuck em. Smile and wave, they ain't worth jumping your already high blood pressure up a few notches.

J Diddy
05-29-2011, 02:02 AM

Floppy. Heading to you maybe in an hour and landing on your doorstep are two distinct different beasts.

Simply Red
05-29-2011, 08:21 AM
Forget Kurts mom, that's off now, TW, She'd like me, I guarantee it.o:-)

Tribal Warfare
05-30-2011, 01:47 PM
bump, my sister just called and said you can vote multiple times( ballot stuffing).

ClevelandBronco
05-30-2011, 01:55 PM
The internet just doesn't care.

Truth.

Tribal Warfare
05-31-2011, 02:55 PM
Now I got a text, that is the last day for the ballot stuffing process, so if you can vote again do it. Let's do a full CP onslaught. BTW, thanks so much for everyone who did vote because it's very much appreciated for my sister's music career. :thumb:

vailpass
05-31-2011, 03:01 PM
I got you dog. Some of these dickheads don't know, don't care or aren't smart enough to put shit together as far as what we've went through. **** em. Smile and wave, they ain't worth jumping your already high blood pressure up a few notches.

LMAO How's things in Rwanda?

ElGringo
05-31-2011, 03:03 PM
Damn, late to the party, can only vote once per day apparently, so got my one in.

Tribal Warfare
05-31-2011, 07:42 PM
Apparently the magic number is 300 plus, so if anyone posts and votes for my sister from here to 2AM central time then you'll get thank you rep. I know CP can do this!

Truly, thanks guys for helping.

Tribal Warfare
05-31-2011, 11:10 PM
Nite Krew, the final bump for voting for my sister.
:D

BryanBusby
06-01-2011, 12:49 AM
Went ahead and tossed one out. GL to your hot sister

Tribal Warfare
06-01-2011, 01:14 AM
I wholeheartedly thank all of you who voted, that was awesome of you guys for helping out. :rockon: