PDA

View Full Version : Funny Stuff Man dies after one punch from girl

58-4ever
05-31-2011, 08:43 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392113/Aspiring-rapper-John-Powell-killed-Tiffany-Startzs-single-punch-5-party-bet.html

A 22-year-old woman allegedly killed an aspiring rap singer with a single punch for a $5 party bet.

Tiffany Startz is accused of killing John 'Fatboy' Powell with a single blow to the face and has been told she has to stand trial.

The 25-year-old had agreed to be hit in the face by Starr in return for $5.

Bet: Tiffany Startz, 22, is accused of killing aspiring rap singer John Powell, 25, with a single blow to the face after he agreed to be hit in the face in return for $5

After being struck and collecting his money he walked away to talk with friends, only to collapse minutes later from a burst artery in his neck.

Game: Jimmy Mounts, pictured, had been offering partygoers $5 to take a punch from a female

An autopsy ruled that he had died from a brain haemorrhage caused by blunt force trauma.

Startz, who is 5'5" and weighs 142lbs, was charged with reckless conduct and battery charges stemming from the incident last September in Joliet, Illinois.

Court records revealed that other party-goers gave differing accounts of how Powell suffered his fatal injury with some saying he tripped and hit his head.

Another said he had jumped up and hit his head while performing.

But these were cover-up stories to protect Startz and Jimmy Mounts who had been offering partygoers $5 to take a punch from a female.

A lawyer for Startz had asked Will County Judge Edward Burmila to dismiss the charges as Powell had agreed to be punched in return for $5.

Ira Goldstein said: 'People get paid to get hit.'

Powell was at the party to perform with his rap band Krazy Killaz.

Mounts, 27, who offered guests cash to take a punch from Startz, also faces charges of reckless conduct.

Great Expectations
05-31-2011, 08:44 AM
R

Pants
E

milkman
Will the reposts never end?

Arrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh

58-4ever
05-31-2011, 08:45 AM
ahhhhh!!! Sorry.

Fumblerooski
05-31-2011, 08:45 AM
I'd still hit it..

Red Beans
05-31-2011, 08:46 AM
It's Repost Tuesday! And I contributed!

Sofa King
05-31-2011, 08:47 AM
I haven't seen REPOST get successfully spelled in a repost thread for a very very long time.

Fumblerooski
05-31-2011, 09:00 AM
I haven't seen REPOST get successfully spelled in a repost thread for a very very long time.

I can start a few threads I feel contain insightful and breaking news only to find the Planet has discussed them already... Seems everytime I have something fresh to add I find it to be a repost. I ain't scared to give the kids a shot at the 6 post repost goal..

Al Bundy
05-31-2011, 09:08 AM
she is a good looking girl

JD10367
05-31-2011, 09:17 AM
Big whoop. The chick handing out the punch at Jonestown killed a lot more than one dude. /thread

Old Dog
05-31-2011, 09:18 AM
You would have thought he would have learned the first time.

Al Bundy
05-31-2011, 09:20 AM
Big whoop. The chick handing out the punch at Jonestown killed a lot more than one dude. /thread

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/3/29/129143489555330603.jpg

listopencil
05-31-2011, 10:20 AM
I realize that this is a new rule so I'll cut you guys some slack. Proper etiquette goes like this:

I say good fellow. That has been before. (announce the repost)

Why here it is, apparently you didn't notice- http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=245618 (provide the link)

wazu
05-31-2011, 11:00 AM
I realize that this is a new rule so I'll cut you guys some slack. Proper etiquette goes like this:

Why here it is, apparently you didn't notice- http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=245618 (provide the link)

This.

milkman
05-31-2011, 11:06 AM

If the useless reposter is to ****ing lazy to find the original post, then **** him, I ain't going to find it for him, if the original post is on the first ****ing page.

**** you and your useless ****ing rule.

Garcia Bronco
05-31-2011, 12:04 PM
People that complain about reposts are the most worthless posters on the Planet....that would be the Earth I am refering to....not the CP.

Old Dog
05-31-2011, 12:45 PM
People that complain about reposts are the most worthless posters on the Planet....that would be the Earth I am refering to....not the CP.

But people who complain about people complaining are OK? Might make sense if one were a Bronco fan :)

listopencil
05-31-2011, 12:49 PM
If the useless reposter is to ****ing lazy to find the original post, then **** him, I ain't going to find it for him, if the original post is on the first ****ing page.

**** you and your useless ****ing rule.

No, you whiney sack of shit, the guy saying "repost" is supposed to find the link. Dumbass.

JD10367
05-31-2011, 12:58 PM
In the first place, a thread titled "If a woman hits you" doesn't clearly state what it's about.

In the second place, he may ignore certain threads/posters.

The only time a repost is egregious is when it's something that was a.) clearly indicated in the subject line and b.) is on the front page.

Garcia Bronco
05-31-2011, 12:58 PM
But people who complain about people complaining are OK? Might make sense if one were a Bronco fan :)

Absolutely

listopencil
05-31-2011, 01:02 PM
In the first place, a thread titled "If a woman hits you" doesn't clearly state what it's about.

The only time a repost is egregious is when it's something that was a.) clearly indicated in the subject line and b.) is on the front page.

Yes, thank you, I had forgotten about that bylaw. When the thread has a title that does not clearly imply the story then reposter gets immunity. I believe it was Phobia that came up with that but I don't recall.

listopencil
05-31-2011, 01:04 PM
Yes, thank you, I had forgotten about that bylaw. When the thread has a title that does not clearly imply the story then reposter gets immunity. I believe it was Phobia that came up with that but I don't recall.

My mistake. It was DaFace.

58-4ever
05-31-2011, 01:06 PM

This was actually the case. And I don't ignore Clay, but I rarely open his threads.

cdcox
05-31-2011, 01:09 PM

There is no immunity. It is every poster's responsibility to be familiar with every post in the history of ChiefsPlanet. We have standards here.

listopencil
05-31-2011, 01:11 PM
There is no immunity. It is every poster's responsibility to be familiar with every post in the history of ChiefsPlanet. We have standards here.

If that's the case then the "repost" poster should have no trouble finding the link.

milkman
05-31-2011, 05:12 PM
No, you whiney sack of shit, the guy saying "repost" is supposed to find the link. Dumbass.

My point, you useless fucking dumbass, is that I am not going to put a fucking link in just because the useless fucker that reposted was so fucking excited to start a thread that he didn't bother to find out of someone else had already posted the same shit.

In other words, I am not going to follow your useless fucking rule.

You got a problem with that, then deal with it, but don't fucking waste keystrokes telling me about your useless fucking rule.

listopencil
05-31-2011, 05:26 PM
My point, you useless ****ing dumbass, is that I am not going to put a ****ing link in just because the useless ****er that reposted was so ****ing excited to start a thread that he didn't bother to find out of someone else had already posted the same shit.

In other words, I am not going to follow your useless ****ing rule.

You got a problem with that, then deal with it, but don't ****ing waste keystrokes telling me about your useless ****ing rule.

The point is that it's more annoying when crying little bitches such as yourself complain about a repost than it is for the original repost to be made. So overly sandy manginas such as the one you tote around can be expected to put some effort into their prissy nanny goating, and they can come up with a link, or just shut the **** up so the board can continue functioning without pointless interruption. Now pull that mucus smeared shit-stain you use for a head out of that cavernous ass pocket of yours (I'll loan you a tractor) and be on your merry way, Sally. And as you go **** yourself, contemplate the uselessness of your worthless existence, you miserable dickless douchebag.

Bugeater
05-31-2011, 05:28 PM
I'm not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but this is a repost.

listopencil
05-31-2011, 05:31 PM
I'm not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but this is a repost.

Link?

kstater
05-31-2011, 05:32 PM

Except it's pretty good bet that if an article isn't from the current date, it's probably been posted here.

Bugeater
05-31-2011, 05:33 PM
Link?
http://www.chiefsplanet.com

milkman
05-31-2011, 05:34 PM
The point is that it's more annoying when crying little bitches such as yourself complain about a repost than it is for the original repost to be made. So overly sandy manginas such as the one you tote around can be expected to put some effort into their prissy nanny goating, and they can come up with a link, or just shut the **** up so the board can continue functioning without pointless interruption. Now pull that mucus smeared shit-stain you use for a head out of that cavernous ass pocket of yours (I'll loan you a tractor) and be on your merry way, Sally. And as you go **** yourself, contemplate the uselessness of your worthless existence, you miserable dickless douchebag.

If you have a problem with how I choose to do things, then that's your problem, not mine.

And clearly, your tracker doesn't work.

listopencil
05-31-2011, 05:36 PM
If you have a problem with how I choose to do things, then that's your problem, not mine.

And clearly, your tracker doesn't work.

Sigh...you're just not very good at this are you?

milkman
05-31-2011, 05:41 PM
Sigh...you're just not very good at this are you?

Good at what?

Frustrating a useless Donkey fan?

KurtCobain
05-31-2011, 05:41 PM
Are there seriously guys in here crying because we litter and fuck around in reposts? If someone posts a repost I, nor anyone else, am not obligated to say "Hey there buddy! You fucked up! But we love you! Here's the link!"

Fuck that. I'll put an R, then someone will put a E and on untill we spell repost. The only crime here is being committed by whoever the fuck keeps fucking that up.

listopencil
05-31-2011, 05:42 PM
Good at what?

Yeah, you suck at that too.

milkman
05-31-2011, 05:43 PM
Are there seriously guys in here crying because we litter and **** around in reposts? If someone posts a repost I, nor anyone else, am not obligated to say "Hey there buddy! You ****ed up! But we love you! Here's the link!"

**** that. I'll put an R, then someone will put a E and on untill we spell repost. The only crime here is being committed by whoever the **** keeps ****ing that up.

That was me this time.

I don't care about the stupid spelling one post at a time thing you guys have going on.

listopencil
05-31-2011, 05:44 PM
That was me this time.

I don't care about the stupid spelling one post at a time thing you guys have going on.

Hah. Awesome.

KurtCobain
05-31-2011, 05:44 PM
That was me this time.

You fucking Meathead.

milkman
05-31-2011, 05:46 PM
Yeah, you suck at that too.

Apparently not.

I'm going to do things my way.

You can bitch and moan all you want.

listopencil
05-31-2011, 05:47 PM
Apparently not.

I'm going to do things my way.

You can bitch and moan all you want.

Well...yeah. That's the point.

Old Dog
05-31-2011, 05:47 PM
Good at what?

Is using useless and Donkey fan a repost within the same post?

listopencil
05-31-2011, 05:48 PM

Shouldn't you be picking off sides in the great "creamy versus chunky" debate?

milkman
05-31-2011, 05:50 PM

Yeah, it is redundant, isn't it?

Old Dog
05-31-2011, 05:50 PM

There's really no reason to bring your mom into this, but I believe the answer is "both"

(just a joke, nothing personal)

KurtCobain
05-31-2011, 05:52 PM

That actually fell off the front page.

But don't get all sad and depressed about it! There'll be a new peanut butter debate thread with a more eye grabbing title in no time!

listopencil
05-31-2011, 06:08 PM
That actually fell off the front page.

But don't get all sad and depressed about it! There'll be a new peanut butter debate thread with a more eye grabbing title in no time!

Well there had damn well better be. That is far from settled and we have months of off season to grind through.

ModSocks
05-31-2011, 06:13 PM
Are there seriously guys in here crying because we litter and **** around in reposts? If someone posts a repost I, nor anyone else, am not obligated to say "Hey there buddy! You ****ed up! But we love you! Here's the link!"

**** that. I'll put an R, then someone will put a E and on untill we spell repost. The only crime here is being committed by whoever the **** keeps ****ing that up.

You know, i was part of one of the only R.E.P.O.S.T to ever get spelled out.

Thought I'd share that with you.

It was cool.

Kinda makes me special. Just so you know.

Wish you could be part of that?

Some day. Some day.

kysirsoze
05-31-2011, 07:40 PM

LMAO