PDA

View Full Version : Life AMAZING 6 year old. WOW!!

Frankie
06-06-2011, 09:51 PM
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UdvwvuEr0f4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

pr_capone
06-06-2011, 09:52 PM
damn you for making me give a Leno clip a click on youtube.

Frankie
06-06-2011, 09:54 PM
damn you for making me give a Leno clip a click on youtube.

This one was worth it wasn't it?

Bump
06-06-2011, 09:55 PM
fuck jay leno

Frankie
06-06-2011, 09:56 PM
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS BB?!!!! THIS IS NOT ABOUT JAY LENO!!!

Sheesh!

RealSNR
06-06-2011, 10:22 PM
Fucking terrible. He rushed everything he played. No consistent rhythm. The Mozart sounded like crap. The Entertainer is also played in octaves, not just single notes in the right hand. Also it's a slow ragtime two-step, not a fucking fast-tempo freakshow piece of shit.

F--

Bugeater
06-06-2011, 10:24 PM
Yeah not a Leno fan at all.

RealSNR
06-06-2011, 10:26 PM
I've met child music prodigies more talented than this asshole. I hope he gets AIDS and his parents get sodomized by a 400 lb man.

Also, Jay Leno can die in a fire

Jenson71
06-06-2011, 10:29 PM
Wish I had that talent for piano (see my second to last thread)

Frankie
06-06-2011, 10:29 PM
Methinks SNR is either in a sarcasm tizzy or it's that time of the month. ;)

Frankie
06-06-2011, 10:30 PM
And Oh by the way, Donger, this kid is NOT Iranian.

LMAO

FAX
06-06-2011, 10:41 PM
Damn. That kid stole my "Tiger Ran Away From The Zoo" song.

The little bastard.

Probably a midget in disguise.

FAX

Frankie
06-06-2011, 10:44 PM

The little bastard.

FAX

LMAO Life is tough isn't it Mr. FAX?

RealSNR
06-06-2011, 10:52 PM
Methinks SNR is either in a sarcasm tizzy or it's that time of the month. ;)I guess whenever a 6-year old can get by with sloppy articulation and passagework when playing Mozart, that means I'm on my period.

In that case, I'm never NOT on my period. Because this is one 6-year old who sucks ass.

Next time Jay Leno wants a child music prodigy on his show, have him call 20/20. At least THEIR kids are impressive and don't suck zit-covered gonorrhea-infested gay elephant penis

BigMeatballDave
06-06-2011, 10:53 PM
I guess whenever a 6-year old can get by with sloppy articulation and passagework when playing Mozart, that means I'm on my period.

In that case, I'm never NOT on my period. Because this is one 6-year old who sucks ass.

Next time Jay Leno wants a child music prodigy on his show, have him call 20/20. At least THEIR kids are impressive and don't suck zit-covered gonorrhea-infested gay elephant penis
LMAO

Bugeater
06-06-2011, 10:57 PM
Is there really such a thing as gay elephants?

RealSNR
06-06-2011, 11:00 PM
Is there really such a thing as gay elephants?If there are, I'm not even sure they can get gonorrhea.

If any exist though, this kid will suck all of their penises

pr_capone
06-06-2011, 11:02 PM

http://www.popsci.com/scitech/article/2009-04/gay-elephant-just-tip-iceberg

"We didn't pay 37 million zlotys for the largest elephant house in Europe to have a gay elephant live there," said Michal Grzes, a conservative councillor in the Polish city of Poznan, Reuters reported last Friday.

What Michal doesn't know, apparently, is that homosexuality is rampant in the animal kingdom. The definitive text on the subject, Biological Exuberance: Animal Homosexuality and Natural Diversity, written by Canadian biologist and linguist Bruce Bagemihl, is an obsessive catalog of a phenomenon so widespread that the can barely contain it.

Bugeater
06-06-2011, 11:03 PM
http://www.popsci.com/scitech/article/2009-04/gay-elephant-just-tip-iceberg
LMAO Duly noted.

FAX
06-06-2011, 11:04 PM

Why do you suppose they call them "trunks", Mr. Bugeater?

Do I have to draw you a picture?

FAX

booger
06-06-2011, 11:12 PM
Link NSFW
wouldn't think there would be the need?

http://imageshack.us/f/101/trunkjob.jpg/

Valiant
06-06-2011, 11:15 PM
What is wrong with the little retard??

booger
06-06-2011, 11:16 PM
What is wrong with the little retard??

he's just a weird little penist

booger
06-06-2011, 11:18 PM
plus i heard he runs like a girl and he sits down to pee

Jonathan Mayo
06-06-2011, 11:33 PM
You suck Frankie.

Frankie
06-07-2011, 12:12 AM
You suck Frankie.

Was it worth using a new mult? I hope this made your little peepee stand up so you can make a full inch.

RealSNR
06-07-2011, 12:12 AM
Was it worth using a new mult? I hope this made your little peepee stand up so you can make a full inch.Mult? Who is this?

Phobia
06-07-2011, 12:16 AM
Mult? Who is this?

Don't act like you don't know.

RealSNR
06-07-2011, 12:22 AM
Don't act like you don't know.Well, since it contained racist stuff I'll guess Marlboro.

BigMeatballDave
06-07-2011, 01:29 AM
Hootie?

Over-Head
06-07-2011, 04:32 AM
Methinks SNR is either in a sarcasm tizzy or it's that time of the month. ;)

Either way he's an ass for wishing something like that on a 6yr old kid.

LETS SEE YOUR VIDEO SNR.
If your such a ****en Beethoven, prove it. I'll excpect to see a video later today of you repeating this proformance NOTE FOR NOTE correctly, in perfect timing, at a concert pianest level.
I mean after all it should be easy for someone as talanted as you.
Put up or shut up and let the kid have his 15mins of fame.

seclark
06-07-2011, 07:18 AM

LETS SEE YOUR VIDEO SNR.
If your such a ****en Beethoven, prove it. I'll excpect to see a video later today of you repeating this proformance NOTE FOR NOTE correctly, in perfect timing, at a concert pianest level.

jay leno does suck though, oh.
sec

MOhillbilly
06-07-2011, 07:21 AM
needs more cow bell

stevieray
06-07-2011, 07:29 AM
Dane is back?

ROYC75
06-07-2011, 07:54 AM
I guess whenever a 6-year old can get by with sloppy articulation and passagework when playing Mozart, that means I'm on my period.

:shake:

I never expected this from you over a 6 year old kid.

An adult, yes, it's within your character, but not a child.

RealSNR
06-07-2011, 10:18 AM

LETS SEE YOUR VIDEO SNR.
Put up or shut up and let the kid have his 15mins of fame.I just did a quick search in youtube for "child prodigy piano" and this was the first thing I clicked on. It was on the first page.

This girl is FIVE years old and already has more control in her articulation, can craft an idea of an entire phrase with a beginning, middle, and end, and barely rushes. I played this piece when I was in 8th grade and it took me that many years of lessons to have the control that she does (even though there's a noticeable mistake in the middle). And there are HUNDREDS more like her on youtube, let alone the world.

What the kid did on Jay Leno is nothing special at all. In fact, it was fucking awful. You're damn right I hope he gets AIDS. He's fucking worthless. The world doesn't need more "prodigies" like him who bring absolutely nothing to the world of recording/performance if they're just going to do nothing but crank out CDs of shitty Entertainer arrangements when they're young and then flame out and become nothing when they're older.

When the Jay Leno kid grows up and is as successful a prodigy as someone like Glenn Gould was, give me a call and then I'll start caring. Until then, shut the fuck up.

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bI_xx82oTO8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Over-Head
06-07-2011, 10:21 AM
jay leno does suck though, oh.
sec

Not debating that at all sec, but to call a kid of 6 down, thats just classless, and being a walking vagina.
Most kids his age are wathing cartoons on Sat, playing with Fido tossing a ball around the back yard, or just doing kid like shit.
The lil guy tought himself, and is only gonna get better.

Phobia
06-07-2011, 11:12 AM

LETS SEE YOUR VIDEO SNR.

Um... SNR actually can. Heh. Don't think he will but he can.

Over-Head
06-07-2011, 11:21 AM
Um... SNR actually can. Heh. Don't think he will but he can.

Then there should be no reason at all why he wouldn`t, then would there.

I don`t care if he can or not, but don`t shit ond a CHILD for learning something 85% of us on this board couldn`t or can`t do already at our ages. And i`m pretty sure SNR`s been playing MORE than 2 years as well

His comments were about as out of line as Danes for bagging on the Kid who played with Ozzy...Who gives a **** if it aint perfect, at least he got on stage and tried. If SNR`s so ****ing great behind the keys how come we haven`t seen his guest spot on Leno, some other TV show, or better yet, wheres his CD, must have what 2 or 3 out by now eh

I mean really Phil, how would you like it if someone sat here and said, Ya know, I wish Phob`s kid got aids.
Just something to think about , the kid is ONLY 6 for ****s sakes.

Phobia
06-07-2011, 11:24 AM
His comments are over-the-top for sure. But his analysis of the kid's playing skills are correct. If Leno wants to put a prodigy on the show then they should choose from the best of the best. This kid is not.

ClevelandBronco
06-07-2011, 11:30 AM
Oh, bullshit. If the six-year-old kid was throwing a 50-yard pass, there'd be a half dozen guys on here wishing AIDS on the kid because his mechanics suck.

Apparently, SNR knows suck when he hears it. Thanks for the mini-lesson.

Over-Head
06-07-2011, 11:34 AM
Oh, bullshit. If the six-year-old kid was throwing a 50-yard pass, there'd be a half dozen guys on here wishing AIDS on the kid because his mechanics suck.

And that in its self is a sad fact, must feel good to bag on kids, not something as a parent I do my self, but hey...what ever floats yer boat I guess.

ClevelandBronco
06-07-2011, 11:35 AM
And that in its self is a sad fact, must feel good to bag on kids, not something as a parent I do my self, but hey...what ever floats yer boat I guess.

There's not a person here that would tell the kid that he sucks.

RealSNR
06-07-2011, 11:42 AM
Then there should be no reason at all why he wouldn`t, then would there.

I don`t care if he can or not, but don`t shit ond a CHILD for learning something 85% of us on this board couldn`t or can`t do already at our ages. And i`m pretty sure SNR`s been playing MORE than 2 years as well

His comments were about as out of line as Danes for bagging on the Kid who played with Ozzy...Who gives a **** if it aint perfect, at least he got on stage and tried. If SNR`s so ****ing great behind the keys how come we haven`t seen his guest spot on Leno, some other TV show, or better yet, wheres his CD, must have what 2 or 3 out by now eh

I mean really Phil, how would you like it if someone sat here and said, Ya know, I wish Phob`s kid got aids.
Just something to think about , the kid is ONLY 6 for ****s sakes.Fine. I hope that kid gets into an accident as he's learning how to ride a bike and badly scrapes his knee.

Happy?

Pasta Little Brioni
06-07-2011, 11:45 AM
The only AMAZING thing about this vid is that someone actually thinks it's AMAZING ;)

Over-Head
06-07-2011, 11:48 AM
Fine. I hope that kid gets into an accident as he's learning how to ride a bike and badly scrapes his knee.

Happy?

Happy as I`d be seeing you put in a wheel chair for life after being in an accident going home from work tomorrow .

Have a nice day :)

Phobia
06-07-2011, 11:49 AM
The only AMAZING thing about this vid is that someone actually thinks it's AMAZING ;)

I know. I thought it was moderately impressive. But then the kid started rushing through the piece and I almost killed myself with an aids tree.

Donger
06-07-2011, 11:52 AM
And Oh by the way, Donger, this kid is NOT Iranian.

LMAO

Yeah, I don't see a suicide vest on him, so you are probably correct.

Pennywise
06-07-2011, 11:59 AM
Yeah, I don't see a suicide vest on him, so you are probably correct.

LMAO

RealSNR
06-07-2011, 12:05 PM
Ouch. Now I'm hurt.

By the way, if you want to hear me play so damn badly, do me a favor and buy my CD

http://www.amazon.com/Transfigured-Shadows-Select-Piano-Works/dp/B000JVS5NO

RealSNR
06-07-2011, 12:08 PM
Or this one. It's also very good.

http://music.barnesandnoble.com/The-Essential-Vladimir-Horowitz/Vladimir-Horowitz/e/886974194026/?pwb=1&

RealSNR
06-07-2011, 12:11 PM
Ah, I'll throw you a bone. Here's a youtube of me. It's back when I was on my world tour. Brahms is tricky, but thankfully it's not The Entertainer

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iqHa4MGJols" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RealSNR
06-07-2011, 12:12 PM
Okay, last one I promise. This is a few years after I won the Chopin Piano Competition. I'm very big in China

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-x-y2DuHSec" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bugeater
06-07-2011, 12:13 PM
Ouch. Now I'm hurt.

By the way, if you want to hear me play so damn badly, do me a favor and buy my CD

And hurry, only one left in stock!

RealSNR
06-07-2011, 12:17 PM
And hurry, only one left in stock!There were a lot more just a few minutes ago. Everybody gobbled them up when I posted the link. This happens every time I post in threads about kid pianists on Jay Leno. Amazon gets really sick of me when I do this because it constantly messes with their inventory

RealSNR
06-07-2011, 12:19 PM
Lynn Green of Tulsa, OK said:

"Jay Hershberger's performance of these works is thrilling. More than technically perfect, more than intelligent, his playing communicates on a profound emotional level--alternately touching, exhilarating, impetuous, and reverent."

If that 6 year old were on fire I wouldn't spit on him to put him out for fear of some flaming tissue from his inferior hands flying off and tainting my superior skillz

Phobia
06-07-2011, 12:27 PM
Ah, I'll throw you a bone. Here's a youtube of me. It's back when I was on my world tour. Brahms is tricky, but thankfully it's not The Entertainer

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iqHa4MGJols" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I really, really like your hair cut. It makes you look like you're headed out to a co-ed softball tournament afterwards... the type of co-ed where the women players bitch about how soft the men play.

ModSocks
06-07-2011, 12:27 PM
Ouch. Now I'm hurt.

Is that you on the cover? Damnit I hate it when people never look the way I think they do.

ClevelandBronco
06-07-2011, 12:28 PM
Damn, SNR. You're as good as Chico Marx.

The Franchise
06-07-2011, 12:28 PM
There were a lot more just a few minutes ago. Everybody gobbled them up when I posted the link. This happens every time I post in threads about kid pianists on Jay Leno. Amazon gets really sick of me when I do this because it constantly messes with their inventory

I bought one man.....you're fucking awesome.

ModSocks
06-07-2011, 12:29 PM

OMG WTF You're a chick too? I'm so freakin confused

FAX
06-07-2011, 12:31 PM
Wow. Amazing how much AIDs a 6 year-old pianist can generate.

FAX

Frankie
06-07-2011, 12:40 PM

you are a woman?!

Frankie
06-07-2011, 12:41 PM
Okay, last one I promise. This is a few years after I won the Chopin Piano Competition. I'm very big in China

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-x-y2DuHSec" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You are a Chinese woman?!

Over-Head
06-07-2011, 12:41 PM
you are a woman?!
Now the pissy behavour makes sence.
Bitch is on the rags..

Pasta Little Brioni
06-07-2011, 12:44 PM
Now the pissy behavour makes sence.
Bitch is on the rags..

No, he's just craving for a bowl of neapolitan ice cream ROFL

Frankie
06-07-2011, 12:46 PM
Look folks, the wow factor is THIS IS A 6 YEAR OLD!!!!!! A 6 year old whom apparently started playing the piano by himself! To compare him to accomplished concert players who have training 3 times as long as the kids age and to get hissy about it is asinine.

SHEESH!!!

Over-Head
06-07-2011, 12:49 PM
Look folks, the wow factor is THIS IS A 6 YEAR OLD!!!!!! A 6 year old whom apparently started playing the piano by himself! To compare him to accomplished concert players who have training 3 times as long as the kids age and to get hissy about it is asinine.

SHEESH!!!

THIS x 100

seclark
06-07-2011, 12:51 PM

SHEESH!!!

maybe, but leno still sucks.
sec

Over-Head
06-07-2011, 12:54 PM
sec

This x 200 :thumb:

ClevelandBronco
06-07-2011, 12:55 PM
sec

I hope the kid gives him AFTU.

RealSNR
06-07-2011, 01:21 PM
You are a Chinese woman?!
Yundi Li (which is me) is a man

RealSNR
06-07-2011, 01:24 PM
U mad Overhard?

It breaks my heart when I lose friends on the internet

RealSNR
06-07-2011, 01:29 PM
OMG WTF You're a chick too? I'm so freakin confusedI'm whatever you want me to be

Over-Head
06-07-2011, 01:55 PM
U mad Overhard?

Not at all, just amazed at how you a grown man and self proclaimed PRO would flame a self taught child, but hey, if thats what it takes to get your testosterone to proper levels by all means, make a fucken duchebag outa yer self.

Oh, and BTW we were never friends :)
Social aquaintences on an internet message board maybe.

P.S
Over-Head, is spelled with a hyphen and no R, ya might know how to play, but your spelling sucks as hard as you do

RealSNR
06-07-2011, 02:04 PM
Not at all, just amazed at how you a grown man and self proclaimed PRO would flame a self taught child, but hey, if thats what it takes to get your testosterone to proper levels by all means, make a fucken duchebag outa yer self.

Oh, and BTW we were never friends :)
Social aquaintences on an internet message board maybe.

P.S
Over-Head, is spelled with a hyphen and no R, ya might know how to play, but your spelling sucks as hard as you doI have one more question:

Are you familiar with the internet term "trolling?"

Over-Head
06-07-2011, 02:11 PM
I have one more question:

Are you familiar with the internet term "trolling?"

Why yes, your last post was an excellent example of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)
In Internet slang (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/wiki/Internet_slang), a troll is someone who posts inflammatory<SUP style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap" class=Template-Fact title="This claim needs references to reliable sources from May 2011">[citation needed (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed)]</SUP>, extraneous (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/extraneous#Adjective), or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum

U mad Overhard?

acesn8s
06-08-2011, 06:11 AM

The little bastard.

FAXCopyrights, Mr FAX. Remember to copyright before anyone hears it, even 6 year old kids or midgets in disguise.

acesn8s
06-08-2011, 06:15 AM
No, he's just craving for a bowl of neapolitan ice cream ROFLI thought he needed to eat some fiber. :shrug: