PDA

View Full Version : Life Oh rapture, I thought you said "rape her".

Los Pollos Hermanos
06-07-2011, 05:02 PM
sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/os-attempted-rape-daytona-20110606,0,4557757.story

South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

Rapture attack? Man accused of trying to rape woman with child blamed fear of End Times

'I need to confess,' attempted rape suspect tells police.

By Gary Taylor, Orlando Sentinel

3:35 PM EDT, June 6, 2011

A 28-year-old Daytona Beach man who told police he was worried about the Rapture faces charges of attempted sexual battery and kidnapping in an attack on a woman who was pushing her 4-year-old son in a stroller.

Ray Allen Martin, 28, is being held without bail in the Volusia County Branch Jail.

According to an arrest affidavit:

The victim, who is also 28, told police she was walking east on the south side of the bridge about 10:45 a.m. Monday when she saw a man walking west on the opposite side of the bridge.

She told police the man, later identified as Martin, crossed the bridge and began following her. When he continued to follow her as she walked south on N. Peninsula Avenue, she called her fiancé and told him she was worried.

The woman was able to tell her fiancé where she was before Martin placed his hands over her mouth and began dragging her toward a breezeway of a building in the 300 block of Harvey Street.

He pulled the woman's pants and underwear down and kept telling her to "shut up." She said "no" and yelled for her child.

A man walking in the area intervened and Martin fled.

Martin was apprehended a short distance away on Harvey Street.

"I need to confess," he told arresting officers. "I'm afraid, so afraid of my life."

He went on to say he was "so afraid of the rapture" and that he needed to tell the victim he was sorry.

"I just needed her to feel my fear too," he said.

gtaylor@tribune.com or 407-391-9681

Copyright © 2011, Orlando Sentinel

DMAC
06-07-2011, 05:08 PM
Florida strikes again.

JD10367
06-07-2011, 05:22 PM
I hope "intervened" means "beat the suspect slowly to death with a nail-studded two-by-four".

Rain Man
06-07-2011, 05:42 PM
God could've helped him out by ending the world, but didn't. God's laughing at him.

Chief Chief
06-07-2011, 05:45 PM
"I just needed her to feel my fear too," he said.

"She can find 'my fear' hanging between my legs."

KCrockaholic
06-07-2011, 06:45 PM
God could've helped him out by ending the world, but didn't. God's laughing at him.

Yeah but God wanted this to happen. He planned it all. And yes God is a HE. No woman could fuck the world up this bad.

KurtCobain
06-07-2011, 08:09 PM
Yeah but God wanted this to happen. He planned it all. And yes God is a HE. No woman could fuck the world up this bad.

I dunno about that. You put it that way, and yeah, I could see God being a woman.

Mr. Laz
06-07-2011, 08:13 PM
Florida strikes again.
Florida is Awesome

JD10367
06-07-2011, 08:16 PM
The victim, who is also 28, told police she was walking east on the south side of the bridge about 10:45 a.m. Monday when she saw a man walking west on the opposite side of the bridge.

Well, here's your problem right here. NO ONE in Florida walks. ANYWHERE. It's worse than California.

"Florida: It's Too Hot. Stay In Your Car. Or You Might Get Raped."