PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports What a bitch...

The Franchise
06-10-2011, 03:23 PM
http://www.yardbarker.com/all_sports/articles/msn/video_bad_idea_shameful_behaviors_woman_steals_foul_ball_away_from_little_girl/4979023

Woman steals foul ball away from little girl
Via Sportress of Blogitude:

I have no idea when and where this occurred, but since the bottom scroll is showing the outcome of a Twins-Royals game, my guess it occurred last weekend. No matter when it happened, in all my years of either witnessing personally or seeing replays of deplorable actions committed by grown ups at sporting events on the internet, this one takes the cake. The little girl clearly has the ball in her possession…until the greedy lady snatches it right out of her grasp. And even if the girl didn’t have complete control of it? The grown woman should have relented and let the poor child have the ball anyway. That’s “Responsible & Dignified Fan Behavior 101″: you almost always give a caught ball to a nearby kid. No excuses. But no, this woman had to steal it away from a child so she could show it to her friends, who I hope were supremely embarrassed.

For shame. At least it was captured on video for all eternity so this evil woman can hopefully receive eternal scorn for her despicable actions. As citizens of Internetland, it should be our goal to figure out who this lady is so she can be properly identified and thoroughly shamed. Unbelievable.

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6locBvdMJtw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rain Man
06-10-2011, 03:26 PM
Kid should've had better hands. She let the ball get into her chest, and you don't catch balls with your chest.

LiveSteam
06-10-2011, 03:29 PM
My 9 year old daughter would have kicked that old bag up side her head, & taken the ball back. I would have encouraged her.

Predarat
06-10-2011, 03:33 PM
That slore ass kunt!

blaise
06-10-2011, 03:34 PM
Bitch.

MOhillbilly
06-10-2011, 03:39 PM
trebuchet

OnTheWarpath15
06-10-2011, 03:39 PM
This was posted on the Tosh.0 blog as well, and some of the comments are fucking hilarious:

"In 20 years she is going to track her down and say "My name is Anita Montoya, you stole my ball, prepare to die."

"You're chubby and a girl, get used to second..."

"It's ok...that girl should have been at kitchen practice anyway."

"I'm not sure why anyone is upset, gingers aren't even real people."

"I love that Ginger walk of shame back up the steps, priceless!"

Buck
06-10-2011, 03:41 PM
Kid should've had better hands. She let the ball get into her chest, and you don't catch balls with your chest.

So many possibilities....

Over-Head
06-10-2011, 03:44 PM
We live in a world where grownups wish aids on kids, why are ya surprised they would do something like this....douches come in all forms.

alpha_omega
06-10-2011, 03:51 PM
Wow...and she was high-fiving her friends. They are just as responsible as her...they should have set her straight right then and there.

stevieray
06-10-2011, 03:53 PM
Wow...and she was high-fiving her friends. They are just as responsible as her...they should have set her straight right then and there.
....especially after she dropped it, and the liitle girl caught it.

ModSocks
06-10-2011, 03:54 PM
What a bitch.

bevischief
06-10-2011, 03:55 PM

I totally agree. Where were the kids parents?

MOhillbilly
06-10-2011, 03:57 PM
Wow.... they should have given her a straight right then and there.

fyp

Chief Chief
The scroll at the bottom isn't necessarily directly related to the video and what little is shown of the top of the dugout doesn't appear to be either one at the K. The boy is wearing a red ballcap which possibly has the St. Louis (StL) emblem on it. This event isn't a foul ball but is from a ballplayer/coach tossing a ball into the stands, most likely after the third out was made. For further possible deductions which most likely will result in the definitive fingering of the slimy stealin' slut, contact your local CSI professionals.

gblowfish
That's sad. I wonder what stadium that was in?

OnTheWarpath15
That's sad. I wonder what stadium that was in?

Houston, I believe.

Okie_Apparition
06-10-2011, 03:58 PM
They pay to watch baseball, how smart can either of them be

Bwana
06-10-2011, 04:50 PM
The little girl should have hauled off and punched her in the cooter, then taken the ball back.

WhitiE
06-10-2011, 04:53 PM
I would feel really good about myself after doing that as well...

Deberg_1990
06-10-2011, 04:55 PM
The video ends so quickly.....how do we know that the lady didnt give it back to the kid before the game was over?

Bugeater
06-10-2011, 04:56 PM
The video ends so quickly.....how do we know that the lady didnt give it back to the kid before the game was over?
You can't be serious...

Bwana
06-10-2011, 05:04 PM

How do you know the tooth fairy isn't real. Yeah, same shit.

Deberg_1990
06-10-2011, 05:11 PM
How do you know the tooth fairy isn't real. Yeah, same shit.

:facepalm:

Yes, it was wrong what she did absolutely. But we dont know what occured after the clip ended do we?

stonedstooge
06-10-2011, 05:11 PM
Is that my ex-wife?

Bwana
06-10-2011, 05:13 PM
:facepalm:

Yes, it was wrong what she did absolutely. But we dont know what occured after the clip ended do we?

She was jumping around like she just hit the fucking Powball, giving the high five to her friends, yeah, I'm sure she ran the little girl right down and gave her back the ball.

Rain Man
06-10-2011, 05:19 PM
They pay to watch baseball, how smart can either of them be

This is a good point.

teedubya
06-10-2011, 05:33 PM
This was posted on the Tosh.0 blog as well, and some of the comments are ****ing hilarious:

"In 20 years she is going to track her down and say "My name is Anita Montoya, you stole my ball, prepare to die."

"You're chubby and a girl, get used to second..."

"It's ok...that girl should have been at kitchen practice anyway."

"I'm not sure why anyone is upset, gingers aren't even real people."

"I love that Ginger walk of shame back up the steps, priceless!"

that is fucking hilarious.

threebag
06-10-2011, 05:51 PM
I hope she gets a baseball sized wart on her blue waffled pussy.

Inconsiderate nasty BITCH.

Rain Man
06-10-2011, 06:19 PM
You people are so self-righteous. If it wasn't for small children with weak grips, I'd almost never have fudgesicles.

Hammock Parties
06-10-2011, 06:22 PM
She's just passing on the bitch tradition. That girl is getting tough love from a fully formed, in her prime bitch. She will learn you have to take what is yours if you truly want it, and fuck everyone else.

Future bitch genesis in that video.

Mr. Kotter
06-10-2011, 06:30 PM
She's just passing on the bitch tradition. That girl is getting tough love from a fully formed, in her prime bitch. She will learn you have to take what is yours if you truly want it, and **** everyone else.

Future bitch genesis in that video.

I hate to admit it....but, on this, Clayton is right. Dead on, right. Sad to say. :huh:

Psyko Tek
06-10-2011, 11:22 PM
Is that my ex-wife?

she is somebody's ex wife
AND SHE DOESNOT HAVE KIDS

acesn8s
06-11-2011, 05:21 AM
Is that my ex-wife?Did she take your balls too?

acesn8s
06-11-2011, 05:23 AM
I hate to admit it....but, on this, Clayton is right. Dead on, right. Sad to say. :huh:Wow. How did that feel typing it out?