PDA

View Full Version : Life What did you do today?

Pages : [1] 2

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-12-2011, 12:11 AM
I stayed in bed till almost noon. Then watched some Dual Survival on Discovery. Took a nap. Woke up and got the orders from my teenage daughter to pick her up and take her to a movie with her bf. Gave the expected dad crap to her about her bf. Ordered Pizza. Watched baseball while I waited for it. It came. I ate half of it and all the wings I also ordered. Then I watched some more Dual Survival. Got bored with that and switched to whatever ESPN had on. Took my daughter to her movie date. Came back. Got on Chiefsplanet and opened the Royals gamecast and followed that while ESPN was on whatever its showing and doing a little posting on the game thread. Now the game is over and ESPN is showing whatever it has on and I'm drinking a beer and posting this on Chiefsplanet because I slept half the day and I'm not tired at all and there's not a lot going on on Chiefsplanet so I'm starting something new. I'm sure it will be a hit.

I had a very relaxing day. So what did you do today?

BillSelfsTrophycase
06-12-2011, 12:16 AM
Jerked off

Thrice

4th and Long
06-12-2011, 12:16 AM
I stayed in bed till almost noon.
Took a nap.
Ordered Pizza. I ate half of it and all the wings I also ordered.
I'm drinking a beer
I'm nowhere near as productive as you so I won't bother telling you what i did today.

:facepalm:

TinyEvel
06-12-2011, 12:19 AM
Woke up. Took my youger daughter to a volleyball tournament. Dropped her off. Came back home and got a shower. Then took my older daughter to Knott's Berry Farm. Rode Excelerator. Boomerang. Supreme Scream. Then we used $4 to make several crane games our bitch. We won five Looney TUnes figures, a Domo, a Skelanimal, and a Chicago White Sox bear (one guy who works for me is a Sox fan and he's working the weekend, so Im glad I saw that and crane-gamed myself to boss victory.We came home after stopping for frozen yogurt.
Next, I washed both cars, then picked up my younger daughter from the volleyball tournament. we then swam but the evening breeze was blowing and i never went into the pool. I was gonna play some Call of Duty Black Ops while dinner was on the way (Domino's, we use Saturday as a "dining vacation") but was not really into it, so I watched an episode of Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution (recommend!) and then ate the pizza and then worked a bit then we watched the iCarly movie on Nickelodeon then I put them to bed and I just checked the internet before going to bed myself.

Thread losing its burst in 5...4..3..2...

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-12-2011, 12:29 AM
I'm nowhere near as productive as you so I won't bother telling you what i did today.

:facepalm:

It was Saturday... I didn't have work or my daughter... I chilled completely. After the last week I had it coming and I feel good about it.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-12-2011, 12:30 AM
Woke up. Took my youger daughter to a volleyball tournament. Dropped her off. Came back home and got a shower. Then took my older daughter to Knott's Berry Farm. Rode Excelerator. Boomerang. Supreme Scream. Then we used $4 to make several crane games our bitch. We won five Looney TUnes figures, a Domo, a Skelanimal, and a Chicago White Sox bear (one guy who works for me is a Sox fan and he's working the weekend, so Im glad I saw that and crane-gamed myself to boss victory.We came home after stopping for frozen yogurt.
Next, I washed both cars, then picked up my younger daughter from the volleyball tournament. we then swam but the evening breeze was blowing and i never went into the pool. I was gonna play some Call of Duty Black Ops while dinner was on the way (Domino's, we use Saturday as a "dining vacation") but was not really into it, so I watched an episode of Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution (recommend!) and then ate the pizza and then worked a bit then we watched the iCarly movie on Nickelodeon then I put them to bed and I just checked the internet before going to bed myself.

Thread losing its burst in 5...4..3..2...

Good day. But this thread never had a burst.

4th and Long
06-12-2011, 12:34 AM
It was Saturday... I didn't have work or my daughter... I chilled completely. After the last week I had it coming and I feel good about it.
I had the weekend off as well. I chose to get things done and do something with my life instead of wasting it away like a dog, sleeping and eat and sleeping.

Come work with me for a week. I'll show you how short your life is and make you appreciate doing things, instead of sleeping your life away.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-12-2011, 12:36 AM
I had the weekend off as well. I chose to get things done and do something with my life instead of wasting it away like a dog, sleeping and eat and sleeping.

Come work with me for a week. I'll show you how short your life is and make you appreciate doing things, instead of sleeping your life away.

OK bud thanks.

KurtCobain
06-12-2011, 12:37 AM
This is what the 10pm thread is for. Jesus, we'll never get to 100k.

Al Bundy
06-12-2011, 12:37 AM
Worked, watched the Royals play an all around bad game and then watched inglorious basturds.

Ace Gunner
06-12-2011, 12:38 AM
songwriting.. drum rudiments.. demolition & framing a new wall in this building I just bought. it'sa fucking mess here. bak 2 more drumming rudiments.. more songwriting..

currently wondering when this big fucking green bug will gtfo of the room... just moved to kcmo from LA.. lotta bugs here

4th and Long
06-12-2011, 12:39 AM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-12-2011, 12:40 AM

Don't know that I've ever opened it. Since it's 436,873,297 pages long I didn't figure it was something I'd ever get caught up on.

4th and Long
06-12-2011, 12:41 AM
I already contributed to the 10PM thread today. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7691876&postcount=29139

Frazod
06-12-2011, 12:41 AM
BIL's wedding.

I HATE WEDDINGS :cuss:

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-12-2011, 12:42 AM
songwriting.. drum rudiments.. demolition & framing a new wall in this building I just bought. it'sa ****ing mess here. bak 2 more drumming rudiments.. more songwriting..

currently wondering when this big ****ing green bug will gtfo of the room... just moved to kcmo from LA.. lotta bugs here

Bragger.

Are you a rock star? Are you the drummer for Alice In Chains? I love Alice In Chains.

4th and Long
06-12-2011, 12:43 AM
Bragger.

Are you a rock star? Are you the drummer for Alice In Chains? I love Alice In Chains.
I'm the man in the box.

KurtCobain
06-12-2011, 12:44 AM
I already contributed to the 10PM thread today. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7691876&postcount=29139

You are a true Man's Man.

RedThat
06-12-2011, 12:45 AM
What did I do today?

I worked the nightshift and went to bed at 10 in the morning. got up at 430 in the afternoon. Ate breakfast at 5 went for a nice two hour, 10 k walk in my neighborhood. Got home around 930, and now Im just bored and have been browsing the net since.

KurtCobain
06-12-2011, 12:46 AM
I killed a man today.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-12-2011, 12:47 AM
I'm the man in the box.

In that case you fuckin rock.

KurtCobain
Don't let CrazeyCoffee read that last post, guys.

Ace Gunner
I didn't do enuff drugs to b in alice in chains lol they were a good band

used to play in some underground bands in cali... made a lil $ had a few studios..

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-12-2011, 12:48 AM
I killed a man today.

Homocide rep.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-12-2011, 12:50 AM
I didn't do enuff drugs to b in alice in chains lol they were a good band

used to play in some underground bands in cali... made a lil $ had a few studios..

Well you're no Layne Staley then. Can you rock like Jerry Cantrell?

BillSelfsTrophycase
06-12-2011, 12:51 AM
I shot a man today.

In Reno, just to watch him die?

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-12-2011, 12:53 AM

Johnny Cash rep

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-12-2011, 12:54 AM

I'd give you "same guy in our avatars" rep but I can't right now.

KurtCobain
06-12-2011, 12:54 AM
I shot Dane McCloud. He's been in my basement this whole time, and this morning he tried to escape.

BillSelfsTrophycase
06-12-2011, 12:56 AM
I'd give you "same guy in our avatars" rep but I can't right now.

You can't, but I can

Hosmer rep

Ace Gunner
Well you're no Layne Staley then. Can you rock like Jerry Cantrell?

met him in hawaii a few years ago, nice dude, good guitarist fosho

Dr. Johnny Fever
I shot Dane McCloud. He's been in my basement this whole time, and this morning he tried to escape.

Just tell him to stay down bitch! You know I believe in you KurtCobain, you silly bitch.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-12-2011, 12:58 AM

Well if you're not him but you've met him you get a couple cool points at least. Can you answer one rock related question for me?

BillSelfsTrophycase
06-12-2011, 12:59 AM

Did he put the lotion on his skin?

Dr. Johnny Fever

Oh and meeting Jerry Cantrell rep

Ace Gunner
maybe, I'll try

wait.... elvis IS dead... was that all you want ?

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-12-2011, 01:04 AM
maybe, I'll try

wait.... elvis IS dead... was that all you want ?

No but thanks. I want to know how it is that AIC can go from Layne to Jerry to Jerry and the new black dude with the 'fro all singing and still sound basically the same vocally... I mean it's uncany. It's freakiy even. I mean I can see Layne and Jerry having similar styles and voices... but to get a black guy with a 'fro to sound like that? It's amazing to me.

When Jerry or black guy with a 'fro OD will you take over? Can you sound like Layne/Jerry/black guy with a 'fro?

Ace Gunner
06-12-2011, 01:08 AM
ya, that is special.. when you're a big draw like that, well, you can find ppl easier than cattle call.

but, when the band tries to move forward, everything changes, you know..

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-12-2011, 01:12 AM
ya, that is special.. when you're a big draw like that, well, you can find ppl easier than cattle call.

but, when the band tries to move forward, everything changes, you know..

True on your first line.

Second line... while everything changed everything stayed the same as far as their sound though. Which I'm glad about because I love their sound.

Demonpenz
06-12-2011, 01:13 AM
I was on the road for 8 hours to visit my Grandpa's grave with my dad for a early fathers day present. It was good.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-12-2011, 01:14 AM
I was on the road for 8 hours to visit my Grandpa's grave with my dad for a early fathers day present. It was good.

4th and Long telling me I was wasting my life away by sleeping all day didn't bother me, but now I feel like a loser.

Demonpenz
06-12-2011, 01:15 AM
well never to late to do something for someone that you love.

MIAdragon
06-12-2011, 01:17 AM
Broke 3 toes ate some pizza now trying to sleep but gd its not working

Ace Gunner
ya, that has everything to do with jerry. he has certain stylings he uses. layne was a bit of a catalyst - he propelled jerry's writings. I guess the later stuff continues traditions the band established, but I wonder what would have been if layne had stayed in the pic... we'll never know, just sayin the band may have broadened a bit with layne in it

MIAdragon

I love u man. Bro hug pls.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-12-2011, 01:20 AM

Word. Ftr I visited my grandpa's grave on Memorial day and my dads last weekend, 2 states away.

Demonpenz
06-12-2011, 01:21 AM
I love u man. Bro hug pls.

awkward as a care bear stare

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-12-2011, 01:23 AM
ya, that has everything to do with jerry. he has certain stylings he uses. layne was a bit of a catalyst - he propelled jerry's writings. I guess the later stuff continues traditions the band established, but I wonder what would have been if layne had stayed in the pic... we'll never know, just sayin the band may have broadened a bit with layne in it

I think Jerry is one of the great under-rated vocalists/players in rock, even though AIC is hugely popular... if it's possible to be both. I miss Layne's touch but the way the band came back and kept the sound and the attitude floors me.

KcMizzou
06-12-2011, 01:24 AM
I saw X-MEN : First Class. Nachos, Skittles and a Coke cost me $16.50!!!

After that, I took a nap. Then I watched a couple episodes of "Friday Night Lights".. and then UFC. (while drinking beer with a buddy)

So, here I am.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-12-2011, 01:26 AM
I saw X-MEN : First Class. Nachos, Skittles and a Coke cost me $16.50!!!

After that, I took a nap. Then I watched a couple episodes of "Friday Night Lights".. and then UFC. (while drinking beer with a buddy)

So, here I am.

Your day is barely more constructive than mine. Congratulations and welcome KcMizzou.

MIAdragon
06-12-2011, 01:26 AM
awkward as a care bear stare

LMAO it's late, my bad. Pls don't tell anyone.

Hammock Parties
06-12-2011, 01:30 AM
Do you think your daughter gave her date a blowjob in the movie theater?

Hammock Parties
06-12-2011, 01:31 AM
I cut up Game 5 of the NBA Finals and made another video slamming the Miami Heat.

Uploading now.

KcMizzou
06-12-2011, 01:38 AM
Your day is barely more constructive than mine. Congratulations and welcome KcMizzou.I'm living the dream.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-12-2011, 01:42 AM
I'm living the dream.

We all deserve a day off from life. Or if you're speaking of being a part of this thread.... I know, right?

KcMizzou
06-12-2011, 01:49 AM
We all deserve a day off from life. Or if you're speaking of being a part of this thread.... I know, right?Honestly, I try to make every day I don't have to go to work, "a day off from life".

But.. life is fucking persistent. Always pecking away at you.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-12-2011, 01:51 AM
Honestly, I try to make every day I don't have to go to work, "a day off from life".

But.. life is ****ing persistent. Always pecking away at you.

So much truth. You always bring it KcMizzou. Guys like you almost make me want to root for the Tigers now and then. Almost.

KcMizzou
06-12-2011, 01:59 AM
So much truth. You always bring it KcMizzou. Guys like you almost make me want to root for the Tigers now and then. Almost.Well it beats the shit out of rooting for the bully on the block. Unless we're talking about football, of course. ;)

Buck
06-12-2011, 02:03 AM
Today I fucking filmed for around 9 hours for my film production crew and then went to the bar and drank exactly 3 beers.

I came home and jerked off after taking a sleeping pill.

I am now going to sleep.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-12-2011, 02:05 AM
Well it beats the shit out of rooting for the bully on the block. Unless we're talking about football, of course. ;)

He shoots he scoooooores..... (notice the basketball reference)

As far as football is concerned.... was MU in the running for a national title game recently? Ever? I could have missed it. I mean I don't follow football a lot...

OK that said you know I love you but I couldn't help it.....

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-12-2011, 02:06 AM
Today I ****ing filmed for around 9 hours for my film production crew and then went to the bar and drank exactly 3 beers.

I came home and jerked off after taking a sleeping pill.

I am now going to sleep.

Single huh? Yeah me too.

KcMizzou
06-12-2011, 02:10 AM
He shoots he scoooooores..... (notice the basketball reference)

As far as football is concerned.... was MU in the running for a national title game recently? Ever? I could have missed it. I mean I don't follow football a lot...

OK that said you know I love you but I couldn't help it.....Don't make me kill you.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-12-2011, 02:14 AM
Don't make me kill you.

LOL ok.

You're better at football than KU. Go Tigers. We had that Orange Bowl victory but for all I know MU won a bigger bowl that year. I was mostly serious when I said I don't follow football much. The Chiefs made the playoffs last year right?

KcMizzou
06-12-2011, 02:20 AM
LOL ok.

You're better at football than KU. Go Tigers. We had that Orange Bowl victory but for all I know MU won a bigger bowl that year. I was mostly serious when I said I don't follow football much. The Chiefs made the playoffs last year right?Don't follow football that much... WTF....

For the sake of our budding friendship (heh), I'm just gonna leave that alone. I've had too many beers, and it's WAY past my bed time. (I'm getting old.)

KcMizzou
06-12-2011, 02:21 AM
This doesn't mean you win, noonan!!!

:D

Buck
06-12-2011, 02:22 AM
Single huh? Yeah me too.

Lol, nah not single, but in the doghouse right now.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-12-2011, 02:30 AM
Don't follow football that much... WTF....

For the sake of our budding friendship (heh), I'm just gonna leave that alone. I've had too many beers, and it's WAY past my bed time. (I'm getting old.)

I thought I'd made that clear before. I'm a baseball fan, then college basketball, then NFL/NBA are pretty much equal but down a few rungs on the ladder. I root for the Chiefs but I don't watch a lot of games. I've gone entire seasons without watching a single football game. I know next to nothing about college football other than KU won the orange bowl a few years back and the good teams right now are all caught up in scandel. Football is ok to me but I just don't find it that interesting that often. I think I last watched the super bowl the year the Rams won it. When I said I was here to talk baseball I actually meant it.

I guess we can't be friends now.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-12-2011, 02:31 AM
Lol, nah not single, but in the doghouse right now.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well thats kinda like being single. Oh wait.... you date the hot redhead right? More power to ya bud. Love me some redheads.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-12-2011, 02:32 AM
This doesn't mean you win, noonan!!!

:D

I'm a Royals fan I never win. Well sometimes during basketball season. Every 20 years or so.

KcMizzou
06-12-2011, 02:33 AM
I guess we can't be friends now.Correct. You're basically dead to me.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-12-2011, 02:34 AM
Correct. You're basically dead to me.

OK well it was fun.

KcMizzou
06-12-2011, 02:38 AM
OK well it was fun.:)

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-12-2011, 02:40 AM
:)

GO CHIEFS!

Better?

KcMizzou
06-12-2011, 02:43 AM
GO CHIEFS!

Better?Much. The whole Jayhawk thing is very disappointing.

But we'll straighten you out, n00b. Stick with me, and you'll be fine.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-12-2011, 02:49 AM
Much. The whole Jayhawk thing is very disappointing.

But we'll straighten you out, n00b. Stick with me, and you'll be fine.

I grew up just miles from Lawrence listening to KU games on the radio and Royals baseball. Both my brothers live in Lawrence. I nearly went to KU but decided I wanted a smaller school so I chose ESU. I had a big Jayhawk sticker in my dorm room window. I've loved KU and the Royals since birth basically. I didn't notice football at all till high school and the Chiefs were terrible then so it didn't grab my attention a lot. I had cousins who I couldn't stand that were K-State fans so I couldnt root for them and Missouri wasn't my home, they were my teams rival.

I hope you can understand.

KcMizzou
06-12-2011, 02:51 AM
I grew up just miles from Lawrence listening to KU games on the radio and Royals baseball. Both my brothers live in Lawrence. I nearly went to KU but decided I wanted a smaller school so I chose ESU. I had a big Jayhawk sticker in my dorm room window. I've loved KU and the Royals since birth basically. I didn't notice football at all till high school and the Chiefs were terrible then so it didn't grab my attention a lot. I had cousins who I couldn't stand that were K-State fans so I couldnt root for them and Missouri wasn't my home, they were my teams rival.

I hope you can understand.So... you're saying you're beyond help.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-12-2011, 02:54 AM
So... you're saying you're beyond help.

Pretty much. It's ingrained in me. I bleed KU crimson and blue and Royals powder blue. And a little Chiefs red. My home teams are my home teams no matter where I might live now. I think they call that being a "true fan." lol.

KcMizzou
06-12-2011, 02:57 AM
Pretty much. It's ingrained in me. I bleed KU crimson and blue and Royals powder blue. And a little Chiefs red. My home teams are my home teams no matter where I might live now. I think they call that being a "true fan." lol.Fair enough. I grew up on the Missouri side of the border.

It's late. Good Night, sir.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-12-2011, 02:58 AM
Fair enough. I grew up on the Missouri side of the border.

It's late. Good Night, sir.

Home is home for all of us. FWIW I like a lot of people from Missouri.

:thumb:

milkman
06-12-2011, 07:56 AM

We're all going to die, whether we waste it or are productive, and at the end of that life, no one will care one way or the other.

Word. Ftr I visited my grandpa's grave on Memorial day and my dads last weekend, 2 states away.

I don't get the whole grave vist thing.
The person you are visiting isn't there.

I might have visited my dad's grave once about 45 years ago.

boogblaster
06-12-2011, 07:59 AM
Went to a horseback wedding .. only one run-away horse .. rider fell off .. ha ha .. then got drunk and had bbq afterwards .. horses got drunk too ....

RNR
06-12-2011, 08:01 AM
We're all going to die, whether we waste it or are productive, and at the end of that life, no one will care one way or the other.

This is my feeling as well. Not a popular one with my family. The lost loved ones still live in my mind and I visit them when I think about them~

Bugeater
06-12-2011, 08:16 AM
LOL ok.

You're better at football than KU. Go Tigers. We had that Orange Bowl victory but for all I know MU won a bigger bowl that year. I was mostly serious when I said I don't follow football much. The Chiefs made the playoffs last year right?
Somebody ban this motherfucker.

ChiTown
06-12-2011, 08:25 AM
I left the house at 745 am for a swim meet. Got home at 1215pm and made lunch for my youngest son. I then took him over to a friends house to swim and play for the day. I came back around 1pm and got myself showered and and shaved. About 2pm, I gathered my wife and oldest son and left out of town for a basketball tournament that my son was playing in. He then played in 3 games, the last one started at 9pm. We got done about 1015pm, and I drove back in to town, picked up my youngest son from our friends house about 1130pm, And got everyone into bed by Midnight. I had a stiff drink (Macallan 18 double - neat), and crawled into bed about 115 am. I got up at 530 am this morning to let the dog out and have been reading/surfing and working since.

Other than that, I haven't done shit in the last 24 hours;)

SAUTO
06-12-2011, 08:45 AM

Come work with me for a week. You will probably sleep on the weekend.

worked 14 hrs friday. Went out that night. Got home at 3:30 am. Up at 6 worked till noon. Hit a car show and jubilee days. Drank a couple more ate dinner, watched ufc fights.

Back up at 5 am this morning. Why? Just couldn't sleep.
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiTown
06-12-2011, 09:31 AM

I'm With you there. I visit my Dad all the time. I just do it by talking with him in my thoughts and prayers. The grave thing never did it for me. I NEVER felt close to my Dad visiting his grave-which is why idont do it anymore. It pisses my Brothers, Sisters and my Mom off. But, I don't give a shit. My connection with my Dad doesn't exist with some hole in the ground. It exists with my thoughts, memories and in prayer.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-12-2011, 10:07 AM
Pretty much. It's ingrained in me. I bleed KU crimson and blue and Royals powder blue. And a little Chiefs red. My home teams are my home teams no matter where I might live now. I think they call that being a "true fan." lol.

Sorry, you don't get to claim bleeding Chiefs red if you don't even know they made the playoffs last year. You need to become a "true fan" :cuss:

gblowfish
06-12-2011, 10:56 AM
Yesterday was my anniversary. Today I'm doing nothing. Literally nothing. OK, I scratch occasionally, but otherwise, I'm in sloth mode.

KurtCobain
06-12-2011, 12:39 PM

I wanna go to my dad's grave hoping his family is there visiting too, then I want to shoot those people.

Easy 6
06-12-2011, 12:42 PM
I havent done a damn thing today & i intend to keep it that way, unless you count 12oz curls in front of the b-ball game as 'activity'.

Would've headed for the lake or illinois river for some fishin & sun, but its overcast & a lil cool today.

KurtCobain
06-12-2011, 12:44 PM
Somebody ban this motherfucker.

I remember the days when someone with 30,000+ posts could get someone banned at a finger snap.

Bump
06-12-2011, 12:53 PM
you just motivated me OP

I just ordered pizza and wings, I loaded up the bowl. I got netlix on my xbox, either Pulp Fiction or Chasing Amy to start?

KurtCobain
06-12-2011, 01:00 PM
you just motivated me OP

I just ordered pizza and wings, I loaded up the bowl. I got netlix on my xbox, either Pulp Fiction or Chasing Amy to start?

Go with the weirder movie.

Bump
06-12-2011, 01:04 PM
Go with the weirder movie.

I can't remember if I've seen chasing amy, but I love pulp fiction and could watch it again for the 10th time

SDChiefs
06-12-2011, 01:41 PM
I had sex with the iranian womens soccer team. They didn't have anything better to do.

bevischief
06-12-2011, 04:03 PM
Woke around 11am, went and saw dad in the hospital, took the dogs for a ride, now working on laundry.

Rain Man
06-12-2011, 04:05 PM
you just motivated me OP

Despite the lesbian theme, Chasing Amy was a lousy movie. I'd watch Pulp Fiction a thousand times before I watched Chasing Amy again.

Rain Man
06-12-2011, 04:06 PM
As for me, I slept in, took a 6-mile jog, ate some watermelon, pizza, and ice cream, did some laundry, bought some groceries, and am now about to do some work.

Frazod
06-12-2011, 04:35 PM
Finally, a beautiful day when I didn't have shit to do. Took a nice three mile walk along the Naperville Riverwalk.

65 and sunny. Perfect. :thumb: Can't imagine there'll be many, or any, more like this.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-12-2011, 05:56 PM

Mostly it's for me I guess.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-12-2011, 05:59 PM
Sorry, you don't get to claim bleeding Chiefs red if you don't even know they made the playoffs last year. You need to become a "true fan" :cuss:

I knew. I watched the game. I was shitting KcMizzou for the most part. People take this internet so seriously.

;)

Bump
06-12-2011, 06:15 PM
I knew. I watched the game. I was shitting KcMizzou for the most part. People take this internet so seriously.

;)

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h361/Bump4/gifs/9Y1dm.gif

luv
06-12-2011, 06:21 PM
So, since this was meant for yesterday's day...

I drove to KC, went to lunch with Mr. Plow, Mrs. Plow, Lzen, Mrs. Lzen, and sedated. Went shopping on the Plaza with both wives. Ate dinner with said people at P&L, and then proceeded to drink too much. Ran into Zach and Chenz A. Crashed on the sleeper sofa in the Plows' hotel room. Fun day.

KurtCobain
06-12-2011, 06:23 PM
So, since this was meant for yesterday's day...

I drove to KC, went to lunch with Mr. Plow, Mrs. Plow, Lzen, Mrs. Lzen, and sedated. Went shopping on the Plaza with both wives. Ate dinner with said people at P&L, and then proceeded to drink too much. Ran into Zach and Chenz A. Crashed on the sleeper sofa in the Plows' hotel room. Fun day.

Sounds fun.

Bugeater
06-12-2011, 06:26 PM
Sounds fun.
Yeah, too bad we're not part of their clique.

luv
06-12-2011, 06:29 PM

It was kind of an impromptu thing. There are stories, but I think they're best shared by Plow. He's got the pictures to go with them.

Bugeater
06-12-2011, 06:30 PM
It was kind of an impromptu thing. There are stories, but I think they're best shared by Plow. He's got the pictures to go with them.
I'm just giving you crap. There's no way in hell I could've gotten away this weekend anyway.

luv
06-12-2011, 06:32 PM
I'm just giving you crap. There's no way in hell I could've gotten away this weekend anyway.

I see how you are.

Bugeater
06-12-2011, 06:33 PM
I see how you are.
You should know how I am by now.

4th and Long
06-12-2011, 06:34 PM
Apparently the rest of us were uninvited. I sat on my duff last night with nothing to do. I'm not a big fan of the power and white district but I would have been up for dinner. Hell, I even got a hair cut yesterday to look more respectable.

Looks like we have to start our own clique, Bug.
Posted via Mobile Device

KurtCobain
06-12-2011, 06:34 PM
When's the next time you can get away, luv? You down for going to Wof sometime this summer?

Bugeater
06-12-2011, 06:35 PM
When's the next time you can get away, luv? You down for going to Wof sometime this summer?
No way dude, she has been replaced in our clique by 4th and Long.

4th and Long
06-12-2011, 06:36 PM
Oh goody! Pictures!
Posted via Mobile Device

luv

Definitely. I'm typically available whenever. Just need a little notice.

KurtCobain
I can get four people in with me for only 10 bucks each Aug 15-19 because I have a pass thingy.

luv
06-12-2011, 06:37 PM

:huh:

KurtCobain
06-12-2011, 06:37 PM
If my wife would come too(not courtney love, thank god), we could get 8 people in for 10 dollars each.

4th and Long
06-12-2011, 06:38 PM
You need to rethink that.

luv is much younger and mors hip. Her boobs are bigger than mine too.
Posted via Mobile Device

KurtCobain
06-12-2011, 06:39 PM
You need to rethink that.

luv is much younger and mors hip. Her boobs are bigger than mine too.
Posted via Mobile Device

That could be the knocker.

But Bug needs an old guy to hang out with, bad.

Bugeater
06-12-2011, 06:42 PM
That could be the knocker.

But Bug needs an old guy to hang out with, bad.
That's true. And Luv's been losing weight, which means her boobs may be getting smaller.

KurtCobain
06-12-2011, 06:49 PM
That's true. And Luv's been losing weight, which means her boobs may be getting smaller.

I think we might have to hold a combine just to be sure.

4th and Long
06-12-2011, 06:49 PM
her boobs may be getting smaller.
If you kick a rock off of Mt Rushmore, no one is going to notice.
Posted via Mobile Device

luv
06-12-2011, 06:50 PM

They will, but all in proportion. :)

KurtCobain
06-12-2011, 07:03 PM
Worlds of fun is a shit ton of walking, so that'd be good for you.

Shaid
06-12-2011, 07:16 PM
I finished putting the rails on a deck I'm building. I'll be lazy tomorrow.

4th and Long
06-12-2011, 07:25 PM
Worlds of fun is a shit ton of walking, so that'd be good for you.
Boooooooooooooooriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.

Bearcat
06-12-2011, 07:27 PM

Heh, I knew about it a week or two ago, and no one even mentioned it to me. :p

4th and Long
06-12-2011, 07:28 PM
My day was fairly nondescript.

Finished off some laundry this morning. Went out and grabbed a bite to eat. Came back home and mowed the yard. Went to my Dad's house and helped him remove a limb from a tree. Went out and grabbed some dinner. Haven't done jack since then. Back to health care on Monday.

KurtCobain
06-12-2011, 07:31 PM
My day was fairly nondescript.

Finished off some laundry this morning. Went out and grabbed a bite to eat. Came back home and mowed the yard. Went to my Dad's house and helped him remove a limb from a tree. Went out and grabbed some dinner. Haven't done jack since then. Back to health care on Monday.

4th and Long
06-12-2011, 07:36 PM
Come with me tomorrow, son. I'll show you some excitement.

Bugeater
06-12-2011, 07:59 PM
Well I got up and mowed my front yard and trimmed some trees and bushes this morning, then finished cleaning up the inside of my truck, then went and looked at a side project, then went out and fixed a few drywall spots and put another coat of paint on the trim in my sun room. Is that any more exciting?

seclark
06-12-2011, 08:40 PM
got up at 7 and left okc headed for home in nemo. got to west kc and mrs sec found a fuckin coupon in her purse for some store at legends. sat in her car for about an hour and a half, in the parking lot while she looked for her bargain. pulled in our driveway right at 9pm. on my 3rd beer right now.

work tomorrow.
sec

4th and Long
06-12-2011, 08:50 PM
Just came back from the car wash.

Workin' at the car wash!
Workin' at the car wash yeah!
Come on and sing it with me car wash!
Get with the feelin' y'all car wash yeah!

KurtCobain
06-12-2011, 09:24 PM
Come with me tomorrow, son. I'll show you some excitement.

I'm not sure as to your profession, I just know you said health care, but have you ever worked at a nursing home? How nasty do they get from a clean-up standpoint?

4th and Long
06-12-2011, 09:29 PM
I'm not sure as to your profession, I just know you said health care, but have you ever worked at a nursing home? How nasty do they get from a clean-up standpoint?
I work at a hospital. As for your question, it can be pretty shitty, literally.

Bugeater
06-12-2011, 09:31 PM
We have some elderly and disabled residents who have in home care-givers at the apartment tower I work at...you couldn't pay me enough to do their job.

KurtCobain
06-12-2011, 09:33 PM
That shit's nasty. Ugh.

4th and Long
06-12-2011, 09:38 PM
We have some elderly and disabled residents who have in home care-givers at the apartment tower I work at...you couldn't pay me enough to do their job.
So, you work at an apartment tower, huh?

4th and Long
06-12-2011, 09:38 PM
That shit's nasty. Ugh.
You want a job filled with sunshine, butterflies and puppies?

Bugeater
06-12-2011, 09:42 PM
So, you work at an apartment tower, huh?
Yeah, I do maintenance there and at a small complex of townhomes.

Rain Man
06-12-2011, 09:47 PM
While it wasn't today, I have to point out something cool that happened yesterday.

I did a race up in the mountains yesterday, and when it was over I was wandering around in the post-race area in a local park. By chance I was talking with a group of people, and one of the women mentioned that she grew up in my hometown. As it turns out, she was a year behind me in high school, and we had a great conversation catching up with each other. We ran in different circles so it's not like we were close friends, but I definitely knew her back then and vice versa. We hadn't seen each other in 30 years.

What are the odds that I would meet people in a park in the Colorado mountains, and one of them would be my age and from my small Missouri hometown, and that we would know each other? Amazing.

4th and Long
06-12-2011, 09:49 PM
Yeah, I do maintenance there and at a small complex of townhomes.
I kinda figured as much. Are you in the KC Metro area?
Posted via Mobile Device

KurtCobain
06-12-2011, 09:49 PM
You want a job filled with sunshine, butterflies and puppies?

That'd be nice.

KurtCobain
06-12-2011, 09:50 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

lolmaha

Bugeater
06-12-2011, 09:52 PM
Posted via Mobile Device
Nah, Omaha. I used to have that on my location thing under my avatar, I'm not sure why it's gone now.

4th and Long
06-12-2011, 09:52 PM
That'd be nice.
That job does not exist, unless you get paid to do hits of acid.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bugeater
06-12-2011, 09:53 PM
There, it's back now. One of the evil mods must have stolen it from me.

4th and Long
06-12-2011, 09:54 PM
Nah, Omaha. I used to have that on my location thing under my avatar, I'm not sure why it's gone now.
Bummer. I am not driving to NE to buy you a beer.
Posted via Mobile Device

KurtCobain
06-12-2011, 09:54 PM
Those fuckers think they're so funny.

We should play an evil trick on them.

4th and Long
06-12-2011, 09:57 PM
I'd buy Kobain a beer but I get the impression he's a stoner and I don't need to fail a drug test at work from second hand weed.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bugeater
06-12-2011, 09:58 PM
Bummer. I am not driving to NE to buy you a beer.
Posted via Mobile Device
Hell you may not be able to anyway, I keep hearing rumblings about I-29 possibly being shut down due to the flooding. I'm worried about being able to get down to MO to buy fireworks. You guys having any issues down in KC?

Iowanian
06-12-2011, 09:59 PM
I worked all weekend on the cabin I'm building. My brother helped all day yesterday, finished the pine walls, vaulted ceiling over a loft, old tin on the rest of the ceiling, built a loft. Used 12" pine logs, cut the notches with an axe like a friggin lumberjack, constructed a loft, laid in some carpet and floating vinyl. cleaned up the mess, stacked tools, came home and spent some time with the kids while the little one napped, and took them out to introduce them to their new summer hangout.

Then went to my folks and chatted, looked at Dadowanian's new shop project and the tractor he began restoring that used to belong to my great grandpa. Took the kids for a ride on the timber trails on a 4 wheeler....then spent an hour doing bath and bed time, hanging out with the cheerio destoyers. snuck in some blackops, watched ned stark get his head chopped off. Figuring out game plan for the week.

sore as hell...the sign of a good weekend.

added a cowboy porch, some deck work and I'll be ready to drink beer and have fun for the next 2 decades.

4th and Long
06-12-2011, 10:00 PM
Hell you may not be able to anyway, I keep hearing rumblings about I-29 possibly being shut down due to the flooding. I'm worried about being able to get down to MO to buy fireworks. You guys having any issues down in KC?
Not in the the metro area but parts of eastern Jackson county and areas east are experiencing flooding.

KurtCobain
06-12-2011, 10:01 PM
I'd buy Kobain a beer but I get the impression he's a stoner and I don't need to fail a drug test at work from second hand weed.
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO

4th and Long
I worked all weekend on the cabin I'm building. My brother helped all day yesterday, finished the pine walls, vaulted ceiling over a loft, old tin on the rest of the ceiling, built a loft. Used 12" pine logs, cut the notches with an axe like a friggin lumberjack, constructed a loft, laid in some carpet and floating vinyl. cleaned up the mess, stacked tools, came home and spent some time with the kids while the little one napped, and took them out to introduce them to their new summer hangout.

Then went to my folks and chatted, looked at Dadowanian's new shop project and the tractor he began restoring that used to belong to my great grandpa. Took the kids for a ride on the timber trails on a 4 wheeler....then spent an hour doing bath and bed time, hanging out with the cheerio destoyers. snuck in some blackops, watched ned stark get his head chopped off. Figuring out game plan for the week.

sore as hell...the sign of a good weekend.

added a cowboy porch, some deck work and I'll be ready to drink beer and have fun for the next 2 decades.
Outstanding!

4th and Long
LMAO
So I'm right.

KurtCobain
06-12-2011, 10:04 PM
You probably have kids older than me, 4th.

4th and Long
06-12-2011, 10:06 PM
You probably have kids older than me, 4th.
I oughta smack the taste out of your mouth for that!

My daughters are 9 and 11. My hot nurse wife is 15 years my junior.

When ya got it, ya got it, and baby, I've GOT IT!

PS - I STILL think you're a pot head. :p

luv
06-12-2011, 10:11 PM
Today, I went to breakfast with Mr Plow, Mrs Plow, and sedated. Drove home, and arrived at about 1pm. Started some laundry, read a chapter in my book, and decided it was time for a nap. Slept for 2 1/2 hours, finished laundry, read book, and watched basketball game. Getting ready to read some more and go to bed.

4th and Long
06-12-2011, 10:12 PM
Today, I went to breakfast with Mr Plow, Mrs Plow, and sedated. Drove home, and arrived at about 1pm. Started some laundry, read a chapter in my book, and decided it was time for a nap. Slept for 2 1/2 hours, finished laundry, read book, and watched basketball game. Getting ready to read some more and go to bed.
Whatcha readin'?

TinyEvel
06-12-2011, 10:18 PM

chefsos
06-12-2011, 10:19 PM
.That's pretty awesome.

4th and Long
06-12-2011, 10:21 PM
I remember when I was young and I had zits. Sorry about your zit.

KurtCobain
06-12-2011, 10:21 PM
That was cheap, Tiny.

chefsos
06-12-2011, 10:28 PM
Anyway, what did I do today, you ask? Hell, I'll do both days:

Sunday I woke up around 11am, fucked around, ate, showered at 2, went to one job. Got home around 11pm.

Saturday, I went to both jobs, 8am to 11pm with about two hours of fucking around, eating, and showering in between.

Bugeater
06-12-2011, 10:28 PM
I oughta smack the taste out of your mouth for that!

My daughters are 9 and 11. My hot nurse wife is 15 years my junior.

When ya got it, ya got it, and baby, I've GOT IT!

PS - I STILL think you're a pot head. :p
Well he WAS a pot head, but he's supposed to be staying clean. He didn't appear to be stoned at the Raiders game last December or at the Royals game in April.

4th and Long
06-12-2011, 10:37 PM
Well he WAS a pot head, but he's supposed to be staying clean. He didn't appear to be stoned at the Raiders game last December or at the Royals game in April.
Parole Officer laid the smackdown on him huh? LMAO

4th and Long
06-12-2011, 10:41 PM
Well kids, I'm taking my old ass to bed. There's morphine and demerol to buy tomorrow and if i'm tired, I might accidentally order cocaine or percocet.

Out!

KurtCobain
06-12-2011, 10:41 PM
http://garethkay.typepad.com/brand_new/images/2007/08/26/mr_clean_logo.jpg

Pioli Zombie
06-13-2011, 04:39 AM
I masturbated while thinking about Victoria Justice again.

rocknrolla
06-13-2011, 06:22 AM

You should be put in jail for that.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-13-2011, 08:32 AM

I'm glad someone admitted that, I wasn't going to.

Rausch
06-13-2011, 08:38 AM
I stayed in bed till almost noon. Then watched some Dual Survival on Discovery. Took a nap. Woke up and got the orders from my teenage daughter to pick her up and take her to a movie with her bf. Gave the expected dad crap to her about her bf.

So you nagged on her and then drove her there to meet him so you didn't have to listen to her?...

JD10367
06-13-2011, 08:38 AM
On Saturday, I drove 3.5 hours to New Jersey to have crappy lunch at an Olive Garden.

When I sit on my deathbad and rank "great weekends", it won't make the cut.

MOhillbilly
06-13-2011, 08:48 AM
Held court, all weekend.

Dartgod
06-13-2011, 09:18 AM
Woke up, fell out of bed. Dragged a comb across my head.

Found my way downstairs and drank a cup. Looking up I noticed I was late.

Found my coat and grabbed my hat, made the bus in seconds flat.

Found my way upstairs and had a smoke. And somebody spoke and I went into a dream.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bugeater
06-13-2011, 10:44 AM
On Saturday, I drove 3.5 hours to New Jersey to have crappy lunch at an Olive Garden.

Why the hell would you do that?

Rain Man
06-13-2011, 10:54 AM
Why the hell would you do that?

Apparently they don't have Olive Gardens in Rhode Island.

Next week I think he's headed to an Old Country Buffet in Maine.

4th and Long
06-13-2011, 11:02 AM
Woke up, fell out of bed. Dragged a comb across my head.

Found my way downstairs and drank a cup. Looking up I noticed I was late.

Found my coat and grabbed my hat, made the bus in seconds flat.

Found my way upstairs and had a smoke. And somebody spoke and I went into a dream.
Posted via Mobile Device
Aaaaaaaaahhh ahhh ahhh ahhh
ahhh ahhh ahhh, ahhh ahhh ahhh
Aaaaaaaaahhh ahhh ahhh ahhh
ahhh ahhh ahhh, ahhh ahhh ahhh
Posted via Mobile Device

JD10367
06-13-2011, 11:17 AM

They have Olive Gardens here. I've been twice in 10 years, the last time being around 5 years ago.

The wife and I had to drive to NJ for her father's 84th birthday. The old dude wanted Olive Garden. :shrug: I didn't pay for it, at least, and I ate a shitload of breadsticks to make up for it.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-13-2011, 12:23 PM
While we're posting lyrics, some of the best ever imo...

Well I woke up Sunday morning, with no way to hold my that didn't hurt
and the beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad, so I had one more for dessert
then I fumbled in my closet, through my clothes and found my cleanest dirty shirt
then I washed my face and combed my hair, and stumbled down the stairs to meet the day
I'd smoked my mind the night before with cigarettes and songs, I'd been pickin
but I lit my first and watched a small kid, playin with a can that he was kickin
then I headed down the street and caught the Sunday smell of someone's, fryin chicken
and it took me back to something that I lost somewhere, somehow along the way.....

rocknrolla
06-13-2011, 01:18 PM
They have Olive Gardens here. I've been twice in 10 years, the last time being around 5 years ago.

The wife and I had to drive to NJ for her father's 84th birthday. The old dude wanted Olive Garden. :shrug: I didn't pay for it, at least, and I ate a shitload of breadsticks to make up for it.

:LOL:

tooge
06-13-2011, 02:12 PM
woke up about 7. Son's been wanting to catch a huge carp.....Ok. Made some doughbait with cornmeal, flour, water, and vanilla. took him up there and he caught a carp that must have been about 20 lbs. I shoulda smoked it, but was lazy and let it go. weeded the garden since I've been out of town for a few days. made a killer dinner of chicken breasts stuffed with sun dried tomatoes, fresh basil, scallions, garlic, and pamesian cheese, all covered in marinara sauce. had a glass of wine and went to bed. Here is the carp. why a carp? he just likes to catch anything that fights.

Rausch
06-13-2011, 02:20 PM

So he walks across the room and GIVES YOU a milkshake?...

bevischief
06-13-2011, 06:20 PM
Job searching and yard work.

KurtCobain
06-13-2011, 06:21 PM
There's 186 posts in this thread STOLEN from the 10pm just to appease a n00bish audience.

Bugeater
06-13-2011, 08:55 PM
There's 186 posts in this thread STOLEN from the 10pm just to appease a n00bish audience.
Make that 187.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-13-2011, 08:57 PM

You're welcome.

4th and Long
06-13-2011, 09:42 PM
189! WOOT!
Posted via Mobile Device

Bugeater
06-13-2011, 09:43 PM
CAN WE REACH 200?

4th and Long
06-13-2011, 10:20 PM
We can do anything we set our mind to! (191)
Posted via Mobile Device

chasedude
06-13-2011, 10:27 PM
Chewing my fingernails off, hoping I get this new job!

Oh and 192

Bugeater
06-13-2011, 10:34 PM
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/V-OYKd8SVrI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BigMeatballDave
06-13-2011, 10:45 PM
Im at work right now.

Friday i drove to Florida from Cincinnati in 14 hours. 930 miles.

Saturday, i drove back with my son. 17 hours in a car with a 12 year old. I am a Fucking Road Warrior!

Over-Head
06-14-2011, 05:44 AM
Same as I have been for the last 10 days, laying on the sofa, popping meds, feeling like i got run over by a truck.

I'm going on record as stating..... having Pneumonia ****ing SUCKS :cuss:

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-14-2011, 08:28 AM
Bump for KurtCobain

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-26-2011, 09:16 PM
Since KurtCobain loves this thread and I love KurtCobain...

What I didn't do today was drive 8 hours round trip to the Royals game like I had planned. What I did do isn't worth a lot.

KurtCobain
06-26-2011, 09:23 PM
I didn't do much.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-26-2011, 09:26 PM
I didn't do much.

Except help my thread live. You're my favorite KurtCobain.

KurtCobain
06-26-2011, 09:29 PM
TWO HUNDUURD

Bugeater
06-26-2011, 09:57 PM
I woke up around 9, went to get coffee with Nzoner, then spent the next 3 fucking hours driving through one podunk Iowa town after another to get back to Omaha. I'll never take I-29 for granted again.

D-Train6906
06-26-2011, 10:00 PM
Currently playing Fifa '11......and drinking a Bud Light

KurtCobain
06-26-2011, 10:02 PM
I am snorting Vaseline out of a hooker's asshole.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-26-2011, 10:04 PM

Nothin wrong with that.

luv
06-26-2011, 10:04 PM
Got up at 7am. I do the sound/power point for the praise & worship team at church, so we rehearse before Sunday school. So, church from 8am-noon. Nap from 1-3pm (stayed up until 2am last night finishing my Harry Potter series). Went to dinner and to get some frozen yogurt with dad, then hopped in the pool and laid in the hammock for a while. Got online, and I've been reading The Hunger Games for the past hour.

yhf
06-26-2011, 10:05 PM

You goin with the straight fire or ya got some stepped on shit from round the way?

KurtCobain
06-26-2011, 10:05 PM
The Hunger Games?

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-26-2011, 10:07 PM
The only person I saw face to face today was my downstairs neighbor when I took my trash out. He didn't look like he was interested in talking either. I actually like days like this but it's a far cry from what I was supossed to do heh.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-26-2011, 10:08 PM
The Hunger Games?

I'm guessing porn

LiveSteam
06-26-2011, 10:08 PM
Jill Kelly entertained me all day. A cig & off to bed i go

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-26-2011, 10:09 PM

Those'll kill ya. Which reminds me I could use one too.

LiveSteam
06-26-2011, 10:10 PM
Those'll kill ya. Which reminds me I could use one too.

A cig or 15 minutes of Jill.
I luv her lil corn hole

pr_capone
06-26-2011, 10:10 PM
236 pages read, 2 papers written, & 1 test completed in under 24 hours + enrolled in next semester's classes. Best part? No where near done for the week.

Still have to read 3 chapters of Poly Science, take 4 quizzes, read 1 chapter of Film Studies, watch another movie, then leave 20 comments on the class discussion board.

All before Friday.

luv
06-26-2011, 10:11 PM
The Hunger Games?
First....

http://www.suzannecollinsbooks.com/images/Hg--jacket-330.jpg

Then...

http://www.suzannecollinsbooks.com/images/Catching_fire_c-330.jpg

And then...

http://www.suzannecollinsbooks.com/images/Mockingjaycover-330.jpg

Dr. Johnny Fever
A cig or 15 minutes of Jill.
I luv her lil corn hole

A cig but if Jill wants to stop by I'm still up.

Bugeater
Who the hell is Jill Kelly?

LiveSteam
06-26-2011, 10:12 PM

:whackit:

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-26-2011, 10:13 PM
236 pages read, 2 papers written, & 1 test completed in under 24 hours + enrolled in next semester's classes. Best part? No where near done for the week.

Still have to read 3 chapters of Poly Science, take 4 quizzes, read 1 chapter of Film Studies, watch another movie, then leave 20 comments on the class discussion board.

All before Friday.

Your high achieving bullshit has no place here buddy.

kysirsoze
No offense, Noonan, but isn't this what the 10PM thread is for?

Dr. Johnny Fever
First....

http://www.suzannecollinsbooks.com/images/Hg--jacket-330.jpg

Then...

http://www.suzannecollinsbooks.com/images/Catching_fire_c-330.jpg

And then...

http://www.suzannecollinsbooks.com/images/Mockingjaycover-330.jpg

Well that doesn't look like porn at all.

luv
06-26-2011, 10:15 PM
Well that doesn't look like porn at all.

Nope, not this time.

LiveSteam
06-26-2011, 10:16 PM
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nztyuF_oyEU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bugeater
06-26-2011, 10:16 PM
:whackit:
:doh!:I should have known.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-26-2011, 10:18 PM
No offense, Noonan, but isn't this what the 10PM thread is for?

Could be and probably is since thats KurtCobains claim too. If I remember though the op in the 10pm thread says something like its a place to discuss anything and everything while this thread is specifically about what you did today. I started the thread a while back to ask what people did today without any thought or real first hand knowledge of the 10pm thread... so I wasn't infringing on purpose. Now I bump it because KurtCobain reps me when I do it and I was bored.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-26-2011, 10:18 PM
Nope, not this time.

It's good to see you branching out. 'Grats!

;)

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-26-2011, 10:20 PM

I gotta be honest I didn't know either but I didn't want to sound uncool again.

kysirsoze
06-26-2011, 10:21 PM
Could be and probably is since thats KurtCobains claim too. If I remember though the op in the 10pm thread says something like its a place to discuss anything and everything while this thread is specifically about what you did today. I started the thread a while back to ask what people did today without any thought or real first hand knowledge of the 10pm thread... so I wasn't infringing on purpose. Now I bump it because KurtCobain reps me when I do it and I was bored.

haha. That's a very thorough defense against by bullshit claim. WITHDRAWN

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-26-2011, 10:21 PM
haha. That's a very thorough defense against by bullshit claim. WITHDRAWN

I'm nothing if not full of shit.

RickObie
06-26-2011, 11:13 PM
The Godkids are in town from the East coast, me and the mrs took them for a great day to Seaworld, tired as hell but worth it!

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-26-2011, 11:16 PM
The Godkids are in town from the East coast, me and the mrs took them for a great day to Seaworld, tired as hell but worth it!

There ya going doin shit and making me look like more of a slacker.

KurtCobain
06-26-2011, 11:18 PM
Hey I went to oceans of fun today.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-26-2011, 11:27 PM
Hey I went to oceans of fun today.

You said earlier you didn't do much. Don't lie to me KurtCobain. If we don't have trust we don't have anything.

Bob Dole
06-26-2011, 11:29 PM
Bob Dole drank.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-26-2011, 11:30 PM
Bob Dole drank.

Hi Bob Dole.

greg63
06-26-2011, 11:31 PM
What did you do today?

Church.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-26-2011, 11:33 PM
Church.

You think you're better than us don't you....

KurtCobain
06-26-2011, 11:37 PM
You said earlier you didn't do much. Don't lie to me KurtCobain. If we don't have trust we don't have anything.

I didn't think it was significant. Kind of crappy. The five year old is scare of water and the 2 yr old wants to drown.

Bob Dole
06-26-2011, 11:39 PM
...and laundry.

spida_man23
06-26-2011, 11:44 PM
Fucked my chick today.

greg63
06-26-2011, 11:46 PM
You think you're better than us don't you....

Well, I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-26-2011, 11:47 PM
****ed my chick today.

Me too. She said "you're so much bigger than spida_man" but I didn't want to bring it up.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-26-2011, 11:48 PM
Well, I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

In that case please move to the front of the line.

KurtCobain
06-26-2011, 11:48 PM
Me too. She said "you're so much bigger than spida_man" but I didn't want to bring it up.

LMAO

I've been told that same thing.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-26-2011, 11:53 PM
LMAO

I've been told that same thing.

You be the young pimp and I'll be the old pimp and we'll run this town.

KurtCobain
06-26-2011, 11:55 PM
They'll catch us if they can.

greg63
06-26-2011, 11:58 PM
In that case please move to the front of the line.

I am the front of the line.

KurtCobain
06-27-2011, 12:01 AM
The cops came through
it was me and noonan standin next to a burned down house
can full of gas
hands full of matches
Still noone found out

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-27-2011, 12:03 AM
The cops came through
it was me and noonan standin next to a burned down house
can full of gas
hands full of matches
Still noone found out

They ain't gonna catch us playa. You can run fast and I can drive fast. We're like the wind.

KurtCobain
06-27-2011, 12:07 AM
The wind ain't got nothin on my dust, brah.

KurtCobain
06-27-2011, 12:16 AM
Hey noonan... I'm talking about my life outside of the 10pm thread just for you...

Here it comes...