Farzin
06-12-2011, 11:27 AM
Looks more like Ben Affleck

BillSelfsTrophycase
06-12-2011, 11:28 AM
LMAO That doesn't look anything like him

Dave Lane
06-12-2011, 11:38 AM
Did they just reuse someone elses bobble head?

Sure-Oz
06-12-2011, 11:40 AM
Horrible

thebrad84
06-12-2011, 11:48 AM
I'm with the thread starter. Looks just like Ben Affleck. Perhaps its not too late for the Brewers to change it to Affleck appreciation night?

Reaper16
06-12-2011, 01:14 PM
I can't wait to hear what Zack will say in an interview about those bobbleheads.

Demonpenz
06-12-2011, 01:18 PM
The players don't even like the bobbleheads for the most part. I had 20 or so of them and I always try to get autographs on them, but they either tell me know or have security lead me out of the hallway

BillSelfsTrophycase
06-12-2011, 01:20 PM
To be fair, the Royals version wasn't much better (at least it didn't look like Ben Affleck)

http://mlblogsroyals.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/greinkebobble-thumb-235x314-19689811.jpg?w=235&h=314

stonedstooge
06-12-2011, 01:36 PM
Does it have mental issues?

GloryDayz
06-12-2011, 02:29 PM
Where's his Mommy telling him that it's all OK? Actually, it might be nice to have one for the 4th of July!! We can make it the centerpiece of our pyrotechnics display.

gblowfish
06-12-2011, 02:34 PM
Does it have mental issues?

Each bobblehead comes with a little tiny prescription for Zanax.

Deberg_1990
06-12-2011, 02:40 PM
The Billy Butler Bobblehead looks like Brad Pitt.

Farzin
06-12-2011, 03:03 PM
I can't wait to hear what Zack will say in an interview about those bobbleheads.

Does he do interviews in Milwaukee? (I haven't followed baseball much this season.)

KCUnited
06-12-2011, 03:38 PM
The Betancourt one looked like Forest Whitaker.

GloryDayz
06-12-2011, 04:10 PM
Are they flammable?

Wickedson2.0
06-12-2011, 10:00 PM
I went to a game once in Milwaukee. All they care about are these stupid bobbleheads. It's like they're living in 1995 when people though bobbleheads were cool.

What a shitty town with shitty players.

fuck em

thebrad84
06-12-2011, 11:51 PM
I went to a game once in Milwaukee. All they care about are these stupid bobbleheads. It's like they're living in 1995 when people though bobbleheads were cool.

fuck em

It's pronounced mill-e-wah-que which is algonquin for the good land

chasedude
06-13-2011, 12:02 AM
It's pronounced mill-e-wah-que which is algonquin for the good land

Thanks, Alice Cooper :LOL:

The Rick
06-13-2011, 08:06 AM

fuck em

:LOL:

Let's see, the Brewers are in 1st place...10 games over .500. Hottest team in baseball over the past 4-6 weeks.

We have one of the top 5 players in baseball in Ryan Braun. Two of the top 10-15 players in baseball when you add Prince Fielder. Our starting rotation, thanks to the addition of Greinke, is easily in the top 3 in the NL (Phillies and Giants).

Yes, we certainly have $#*% for players. :)

The Rick
06-13-2011, 08:11 AM
:LOL:

Let's see, the Brewers are in 1st place...10 games over .500. Hottest team in baseball over the past 4-6 weeks.

We have one of the top 5 players in baseball in Ryan Braun. Two of the top 10-15 players in baseball when you add Prince Fielder. Our starting rotation, thanks to the addition of Greinke, is easily in the top 3 in the NL (Phillies and Giants).

Yes, we certainly have $#*% for players. :)
Oh, and annual attendance for the Brewers the past two years has been over 3 million, which will certainly be the case this year as well.

Royals attendance the past two years? 1.5 million and 1.7 million.

:p

Gonzo
06-13-2011, 08:32 AM
Oh, and annual attendance for the Brewers the past two years has been over 3 million, which will certainly be the case this year as well.

Royals attendance the past two years? 1.5 million and 1.7 million.

:p
Dude, it's like you're kicking a dying 90 year old Nun in the face because she didn't pray well enough.
Insult away, we Royals fans know our team sucks. We also know they pretty much always will.

However, our Farm System is better than any one else's in the league, so suck it./Reaper
Posted via Mobile Device

Wickedson2.0
06-13-2011, 08:59 AM
Dude, it's like you're kicking a dying 90 year old Nun in the face because she didn't pray well enough.
Insult away, we Royals fans know our team sucks. We also know they pretty much always will.

However, our Farm System is better than any one else's in the league, so suck it./Reaper
Posted via Mobile Device

The Royals would have been in the playoffs many times over the last 2 decades had they been playing in the National League.

Gonzo
06-13-2011, 09:08 AM
The Royals would have been in the playoffs many times over the last 2 decades had they been playing in the National League.

If my aunt had balls....

And if the Royals played AAA ball, they'd be winning championships.

(Wait, they do play AAA ball. I meant if they were IN AAA, they'd be winning)
Posted via Mobile Device

The Rick
06-13-2011, 10:47 AM

Posted via Mobile Device
Hey, I grew up in Missouri as a Royals fan. George Brett will forever be my all time favorite baseball player. There will always be a special place in my heart for the Royals. I continue to follow them today, continue to want them to do well, and am excited for their future. They're my "second favorite MLB team".

I just started following the Brewers when I moved here to Milwaukee 10 years ago. They, around that time (or shortly after), were going through what the Royals are going through right now. At that time, the Brewers were the ones that had the stocked farm system: Braun, Fielder, Weeks, Hart, Hardy, Gallardo, etc. The Brewers have essentially already done what the Royals are doing now...though there's no doubt the Royals appear to be even more stocked than what they Brewers were.

I guess I just take exception to a Royals fan calling the Brewers a $#*% team. :) Especially when we're currently the hottest team in baseball. And, especially when the Brewers were once as bad as the Royals and essentially set the course for the exact thing the Royals are now in the process of doing.