PDA

View Full Version : Life What Dane McCloud's been up to...

TinyEvel
06-15-2011, 12:31 AM
People gots ta know how we suffer out here...

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2UFc1pr2yUU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RealSNR
06-15-2011, 12:43 AM
I forgot how much I hate white people

HoneyBadger
06-15-2011, 01:10 AM
Gayest shit ever.

bowener
06-15-2011, 01:11 AM
I forgot how much I hate white people

whitewhine.com (http://whitewhine.com/)

listopencil
06-15-2011, 01:24 AM
Gayest shit ever.

It's obviously a joke.

RealSNR
06-15-2011, 01:28 AM
It's obviously a joke.
The video is a joke.

But the white people culture that it pokes fun at is real.

listopencil
06-15-2011, 01:31 AM
The video is a joke.

But the white people culture that it pokes fun at is real.

The "white people culture"? No, lol, you're full of shit. That's a distinct subset of SoCal culture that he's making fun of and it's not necessarily white.

RealSNR
06-15-2011, 01:38 AM
The "white people culture"? No, lol, you're full of shit. That's a distinct subset of SoCal culture that he's making fun of and it's not necessarily white.It thrives in SoCal and embodies multiple races, but I guarantee you that evil shit was invented by white people

bowener
06-15-2011, 01:41 AM
The "white people culture"? No, lol, you're full of shit. That's a distinct subset of SoCal culture that he's making fun of and it's not necessarily white.

Bullshit! I see this same shit on Washington Street here in Brighton, Mass. 95% of the fuckers coming and going are white as snow. Hell, I'd probably buy some shit there too, but I'm too fucking poor.

listopencil
06-15-2011, 01:45 AM
It thrives in SoCal and embodies multiple races, but I guarantee you that evil shit was invented by white people

Oh, I'm sure it was started by Caucasians. Goofy shit.

listopencil
06-15-2011, 01:46 AM
Bullshit! I see this same shit on Washington Street here in Brighton, Mass. 95% of the ****ers coming and going are white as snow. Hell, I'd probably buy some shit there too, but I'm too ****ing poor.

Really? They wear Clippers caps and claim to represent West LA in Massachusetts? That's weird.

HemiEd
06-15-2011, 01:52 AM
Bunch of racists.

yhf
06-15-2011, 02:07 AM
The whole foods dipshit is a special kind of ****head, one that can't be confined by racial distinction. Black white or green, it doesn't matter, at its core the most worrisome trait of a whole fooder is the frightening belief "I am different from the masses, I am above them, I know something they don't, I am not part of a collective, I am an individual". Cue up at the trough mother****ers. I gotta figure Marx envisioned these pukes when he said the selective purchase of mass produced goods does NOT create individuality. Or somthin. Where's my goddamn vegan fauxsage!!

RealSNR
06-15-2011, 02:19 AM
The whole foods dipshit is a special kind of fuckhead, one that can't be confined by racial distinction. Black white or green, it doesn't matter, at its core the most worrisome trait of a whole fooder is the frightening belief "I am different from the masses, I am above them, I know something they don't, I am not part of a collective, I am an individual". Cue up at the trough motherfuckers. I gotta figure Marx envisioned these pukes when he said the selective purchase of mass produced goods does NOT create inividuality. Or somthin. Where's my goddamn vegan fauxsage!!The best part will be watching these fuckers kick the bucket in their 70s and 80s just like everybody else.

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5WzKDdj0CxY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TinyEvel
06-15-2011, 02:43 AM
Is it wrong that I want wholesome groceries for my family?

If so, then I don't want to be right.

Enjoy your Pringles and your chicken nuggets, motherf*ckers.

yhf
06-15-2011, 02:48 AM

Quit playin around tiny. You know better.

HemiEd
06-15-2011, 02:54 AM

Exactly.

loochy
06-15-2011, 06:42 AM
OMG I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS MOCKING OF MY CULTURE!

The suburban white American has a deep and rich set of traditions that should be celebrated, not mocked.

Ebolapox
06-15-2011, 06:44 AM
turtleneck and chain, motherbitches.

Over-Head
06-15-2011, 07:20 AM
With the way we've been bashing Hollyweird in the other thread I'd have figured Dane McAsshole would be sitting there lurking, with froth comming out the corners of his mouth, after chewing half way through his silver spoon....

Amnorix
06-15-2011, 07:34 AM
Bullshit! I see this same shit on Washington Street here in Brighton, Mass. 95% of the fuckers coming and going are white as snow. Hell, I'd probably buy some shit there too, but I'm too fucking poor.

How did I not know you were in Brighton? Or did i just manage to forget (which is probably more likely).

Amnorix
06-15-2011, 07:36 AM
The whole foods dipshit is a special kind of ****head, one that can't be confined by racial distinction. Black white or green, it doesn't matter, at its core the most worrisome trait of a whole fooder is the frightening belief "I am different from the masses, I am above them, I know something they don't, I am not part of a collective, I am an individual". Cue up at the trough mother****ers. I gotta figure Marx envisioned these pukes when he said the selective purchase of mass produced goods does NOT create individuality. Or somthin. Where's my goddamn vegan fauxsage!!

I'll say this -- Whole Foods has the best store-made Tiramisu. It's VERY good.

But yeah, we don't really shop there. Paying 2x and 3x prices for the same stuff seems pretty silly.

stevieray
06-15-2011, 07:38 AM
OMG I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS MOCKING OF MY CULTURE!

The suburban white American has a deep and rich set of traditions that should be celebrated, not mocked.

white people have a culture?

Otter
06-15-2011, 07:39 AM
We did NOT land on easy listening rock! Easy listening rock LAND ON US!!!

MOhillbilly
06-15-2011, 07:55 AM

only in pockets.

loochy
06-15-2011, 08:02 AM

we have just as much of a culture as all of these other so called races

Dave Lane
06-15-2011, 08:06 AM
I'll say this -- Whole Foods has the best store-made Tiramisu. It's VERY good.

But yeah, we don't really shop there. Paying 2x and 3x prices for the same stuff seems pretty silly.

Some of the organic fruit is so much better than grocery store fruit it's not funny.

RealSNR
06-15-2011, 08:14 AM
Some of the organic fruit is so much better than grocery store fruit it's not funny.
I probably need to try more stuff, but I think I'll pass for now. Maybe when pear season gets going again. Until then, I buy my fruit from a giant supermarket. It's big, yummy, and juicy and filled with SCIENCE. That's what makes it taste better. The science lab.

loochy
06-15-2011, 08:15 AM
I probably need to try more stuff, but I think I'll pass for now. Maybe when pear season gets going again. Until then, I buy my fruit from a giant supermarket. It's big, yummy, and juicy and filled with SCIENCE. That's what makes it taste better. The science lab.

bbbbbbut science is bad and it makes me have cancer or something

stevieray
06-15-2011, 08:22 AM
so called races
aaah, there is our "culture".

Fish
06-15-2011, 08:29 AM
I'ma bust up a rhyme bout Aldi now. Das where da real gangstas roll....

gblowfish
06-15-2011, 08:37 AM
I love my SUV and my John Deere Lawn Tractor and my Hy-VEE.

I don't care if I ever go to LA again. I'll take flyover country, baby.

loochy
06-15-2011, 08:44 AM
aaah, there is our "culture".

Well I say "so called races" because people talk about "black culture" when really culture is more of a function of where you live and how you were raised, not what kind of DNA is in you. That always bugs me.

The Franchise
06-15-2011, 09:18 AM
http://www.idontwannagrowup.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/haters-gonna-hate-funny-kid.jpg

vailpass
06-15-2011, 09:35 AM
I'm not seeing the problem here. My wife hits Whole Food or Trader Joes for certain fresh food grocery items.
The rest is brought by Safeway.

*edit* just watched the attachment. Funny.

Brock
06-15-2011, 09:38 AM
That is hilarious.

Dave Lane
06-15-2011, 09:47 AM

Not even close. Organic fruit totally rocks. It's smaller an ugly looking but damn it tastes like fruit again instead of cardboard pith.

TinyEvel
06-15-2011, 10:01 AM
Quit playin around tiny. You know better.

Lulz, I know. That video is getting passed around out here like it's the "Black and Yellow..." of Santa Monica.

ModSocks
06-15-2011, 10:02 AM
Reminds me of this pizza shop by my house. It's full of nothing but lesbos and hipsters. For some reason everyone jocks the place like it's the best pizza in town.

The pizza sucks.

Ehhh....Hipsters /shudder

bowener
06-15-2011, 12:21 PM
Reminds me of this pizza shop by my house. It's full of nothing but lesbos and hipsters. For some reason everyone jocks the place like it's the best pizza in town.

The pizza sucks.

That's the point. Irony.

Same reason I wear a monocle when I need glasses or something...

88TG88
06-15-2011, 12:27 PM
I rep that Lincoln blvd. We live raw out here

Easy 6
06-15-2011, 12:28 PM

The pizza sucks.

Well what you dont get is that the wheat for the crust is grown in small, last of their kind hippie communes, with no pesticides & is fertilized only by the hippies own excreta. Furthermore, all of the goatmilk for the cheese comes from free range goats that are kept stoned 24/7, producing a mild cheese thats unparalleled.

Rausch
06-15-2011, 12:29 PM
Not even close. Organic fruit totally rocks. It's smaller an ugly looking but damn it tastes like fruit again instead of cardboard pith.

Watched a good episode of "Bull$#it" the other day proving this wrong.

Language NSFW....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zqe4ZV9LDs

kysirsoze
06-15-2011, 01:29 PM
Pretty funny.

I do a little shopping there. Only for things I can't get elsewhere, though. The organic produce stuff is overdoing it IMO, but some other organic products are cool because I can pronounce all the ingredients. Sorry, but when half the ingredient list is chemicals, I can't believe that's a good thing.

Buck
06-15-2011, 02:05 PM

The pizza sucks.

Which one?

Rausch
06-15-2011, 02:08 PM

The pizza sucks.

If there was a pill I could buy that would give me dreams as good as eating pizza in a room full of lesbians I'd stand in line 3 hours to buy it and smoke it out of a car antenna if I had to...

salame
06-15-2011, 02:14 PM
hipsters are people too man
they love cats