PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Lebron James to do list

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-16-2011, 10:01 PM
Something I found at work today. Some of you might get a chuckle. I'm not really a Lebron or Heat hater but I'm not above a good pile on.

8am... Wake up, rub eyes, wonder why it's still dark outside. Realize I'm in Dirks shadow

8:30am... Decide what to have for breakfast. Remember Mark Cuban took the Wheaties.

8:31... Eat some cold pizza. Choke.

9am... Get dressed. Notice the glaring lack of rings to put on.

10am... Consider moving someplace where I'm seen as less of a disappointment, like Cleveland.

11am... try to teach son how to make change for a dollar. Quit after 3 quarters.

12pm... Go to moms for lunch. Kick teammates out of her bed when I get there.

2pm... Drop off 500,000 "Miami Heat 2011 NBA Champions" t-shirts at Goodwill.

3pm... Hop in hot new Ferrari and hit the freeway. Get passed by old, reliable Volkswagon.

4pm... Return "Lord Of The Rings." It's just seems like they're mocking me now.

5pm to 10pm... Practice standing around on my personal court and pouting so I can get a headstart on next season.

10:30pm... make sweet monkey love to my girlfriend. As always, fail to satisfy her.

KurtCobain
06-16-2011, 10:03 PM
4pm was great

BigMeatballDave
06-16-2011, 10:27 PM
Awesome LMAO

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-16-2011, 10:32 PM
Awesome LMAO

OK who are you name changing person?

BigMeatballDave
06-16-2011, 10:35 PM
OK who are you name changing person?A friend of Vincent. You know him? :)

BCD

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-16-2011, 10:38 PM
A friend of Vincent. You know him? :)

BCD

Vincent as in "Starry Starry Night" by Don McLean as in Van Gogh? Nope, don't know Vincent.

But Hi BCD.

ReynardMuldrake
06-16-2011, 10:41 PM
Vincent as in "Starry Starry Night" by Don McLean as in Van Gogh? Nope, don't know Vincent.

But Hi BCD.

Has nobody in this goddamned place seen Pulp Fiction?

BigMeatballDave
06-16-2011, 10:42 PM

But Hi BCD.Vincent Vega :)

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-16-2011, 10:45 PM
Has nobody in this goddamned place seen Pulp Fiction?

Oh that. It bored me and I didn't finish. I thought (in what I saw) it was the most over-rated movie this side of Good Will Hunting. No offense BCD/Jules whatever. To each their own.

BigMeatballDave
06-16-2011, 10:49 PM
Oh that. It bored me and I didn't finish. I thought (in what I saw) it was the most over-rated movie this side of Good Will Hunting. No offense BCD/Jules whatever. To each their own.Blasphemy!

Seriously one of the best films/screenplays produced in the last 40 years.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-16-2011, 10:50 PM
Blasphemy!

Yeah I know. Just like Good Will Hunting was said to be and I hated it. Like I said, no offense. I'm sure I like things you hate.

BigMeatballDave
06-16-2011, 10:58 PM
Yeah I know. Just like Good Will Hunting was said to be and I hated it. Like I said, no offense. I'm sure I like things you hate.Apples and Oranges. Not trying to argue.

Do you like dark comedies?

chiefzilla1501
06-16-2011, 11:05 PM
This is too easy.

8 am - Flop out of bed. Fake injury.

9 am - Sit on the king's throne. Flush.

10 am - Celebrate victory of 5 pm softball game.

11 am - Pick up friend Chris Bosh from set of the TV show "Dinosaurs"

12 pm - Eat lunch. Quit halfway through

1 pm - Pick up tab, then pass it off to Dwayne Wade. Call ESPN and tell them you're just a distributor.

2 pm - Attend inspirational Lin Elliot lecture on "playing in the clutch"

3 pm - Remind myself of my own greatness

4 pm - Drive Dwayne Wade to the hospital for a toothache

5 pm - Lose softball game. Regret 10 am celebration party.

6 pm - 6 o'clock news: announce defection from softball team

7 pm - Blame teammates for softball loss

8 pm - Blame the media for baiting you into softball loss

9 pm - Watch Stanley Cup

10 pm - Fall asleep in the final period of Stanley Cup

Blasphemy!

Nah, it sucked. :thumb:

Dr. Johnny Fever
Apples and Oranges. Not trying to argue.

Generally yes. I don't like Samual L. Jackson. I saw him play a "slightly" different charactor in "Black Snake Moan" though at least... and I love the movie... can't think of the name... with him as the man on trial for murder in the south... starred Matthew Mchoweveryouspellit and Ashley Judd... SLJ as the man on trial.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-16-2011, 11:06 PM
Apples and Oranges. Not trying to argue.

And yes I realize Pulp and Good Will are apples and oranges... just two examples of hugely acclaimed movies I didn't like.

listopencil
06-16-2011, 11:21 PM
Generally yes. I don't like Samual L. Jackson.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/samuel_L_Jackson.gif

listopencil
06-16-2011, 11:21 PM
How dare you?

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1233425536_sanuelk%20l%20jackson%20-%20the%20wizard%20of%20oz.gif

listopencil
06-16-2011, 11:23 PM
Generally yes. I don't like Samual L. Jackson.

http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2010/12/cl-int-illusion-new.gif

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-16-2011, 11:26 PM
One trick pony = SLJ

I hope he someday plays a pissed off guy who curses and yells a lot.

BigMeatballDave
06-16-2011, 11:35 PM
One trick pony = SLJ

I hope he someday plays a pissed off guy who curses and yells a lot.Sam is gonna haunt you when he dies.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-17-2011, 12:02 AM
Sam is gonna haunt you when he dies.

Sweet I love ghost stories.

I'll give you the fact the SLJ can play his one charactor really well. But actors like Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Giovanni Ribisi, Paul Giamatti and Sam Niell can actually act... as in play different charactors convincingly.

mnchiefsguy
06-17-2011, 01:17 AM
Generally yes. I don't like Samual L. Jackson. I saw him play a "slightly" different charactor in "Black Snake Moan" though at least... and I love the movie... can't think of the name... with him as the man on trial for murder in the south... starred Matthew Mchoweveryouspellit and Ashley Judd... SLJ as the man on trial.

That movie was "A Time to Kill", and while Ashley Judd had a small role in it, Sandra Bullock was the female lead. Kevin Spacey was in it too, it was based on a John Grisham book.

Silock
06-17-2011, 05:55 AM
One trick pony = SLJ

I hope he someday plays a pissed off guy who curses and yells a lot.

He didn't play that character in Star Wars.

ReynardMuldrake
06-17-2011, 06:59 AM

Or Unbreakable.

Molitoth
06-17-2011, 07:05 AM

rofl

DBOSHO
06-17-2011, 07:41 AM
If you want a good sam jackson movie, check out unthinkable. Its on netflix.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-17-2011, 08:28 AM

OK... but it's Star Wars... I mean really?

KurtCobain
06-17-2011, 02:08 PM
This is too easy.

8 am - Flop out of bed. Fake injury.

9 am - Sit on the king's throne. Flush.

10 am - Celebrate victory of 5 pm softball game.

12 pm - Eat lunch. Quit halfway through

1 pm - Pick up tab, then pass it off to Dwayne Wade. Call ESPN and tell them you're just a distributor.

2 pm - Attend inspirational the kicker that shall go unnamed lecture on "playing in the clutch"

3 pm - Remind myself of my own greatness

4 pm - Drive Dwayne Wade to the hospital for a toothache

5 pm - Lose softball game. Regret 10 am celebration party.

6 pm - 6 o'clock news: announce defection from softball team

7 pm - Blame teammates for softball loss

8 pm - Blame the media for baiting you into softball loss

9 pm - Watch Stanley Cup

10 pm - Fall asleep in the final period of Stanley Cup

LMAOLMAO

durtyrute
06-17-2011, 02:20 PM
I'm not the biggest lebron fan out there but I don't understand all of the hate. One thing I do know is that he is going to BUST EVERYONES ASS next year. Bet on it

Sofa King
06-17-2011, 02:23 PM
I'm not the biggest lebron fan out there but I don't understand all of the hate. One thing I do know is that he is going to BUST EVERYONES ASS next year. Bet on it

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm27/Boyd506/Forum%20Pictures/DudeHeadshake.gif

KurtCobain
06-17-2011, 02:23 PM
I'm not the biggest lebron fan out there but I don't understand all of the hate. One thing I do know is that he is going to CHOKE LIKE A LITTLE BITCH next year. Bet on it

fyp

DJ's left nut
06-17-2011, 02:25 PM
Oh that. It bored me and I didn't finish. I thought (in what I saw) it was the most over-rated movie this side of Good Will Hunting. No offense BCD/Jules whatever. To each their own.

Well congrats.

You've removed yourself from the running for NOOB of the year with that blasphemy. I will remember this come voting time...

Demonpenz
06-17-2011, 02:26 PM
I like pulp fiction and all, but there were a ton of walk outs on thing.

durtyrute
06-17-2011, 02:32 PM
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm27/Boyd506/Forum%20Pictures/DudeHeadshake.gif

Oh its happening.....:thumb:

ModSocks
06-17-2011, 02:40 PM

I was never a Lebron James Hater either. But his comments after the finals, his passing the question onto D-Wade, His mocking of Dirk, the retarded shots he would take in the 4th and seemingly utterly lazy play in the 2nd half of games has put me right up there with the haters.

The guy is an arrogant prick who does not deserve to have his name mentioned with the greats, he doesn't deserve the endorsements and he sure as fuck doesn't deserve a ring.

I hope he NEVER gets a ring.

durtyrute
06-17-2011, 02:54 PM
I was never a Lebron James Hater either. But his comments after the finals, his passing the question onto D-Wade, His mocking of Dirk, the retarded shots he would take in the 4th and seemingly utterly lazy play in the 2nd half of games has put me right up there with the haters.

The guy is an arrogant prick who does not deserve to have his name mentioned with the greats, he doesn't deserve the endorsements and he sure as fuck doesn't deserve a ring.

I hope he NEVER gets a ring.

I can see your point, even though I didn't see the after the game shit or the mocking of Dirk (which I don't have a problem with because they were on opposite teams). I wouldn't have a problem if DJ mocked Elway. Alot of the hype wasn't his fault though. Of course he's going to be arrogant, he's damn good. The media started calling him the next Jordan and people ran with it. Shit I remember them saying the same shit about Grant Hill. Now, he didn't have 40 something and he could have tried harder but didn't he have a triple double or was that in the game before when people said he didn't do shit. Keep in mind in the last game he scored the most points on his team but no one was saying shit about that.

ModSocks
06-17-2011, 03:03 PM
Of course he's going to be arrogant, he's damn good. T

That's the thing though. I don't think he all that good. Admittedly, I don't watch a lot of regular season basketball. I wait till the post season before I start watching. I'll keep loose track of what's going on, but I'm not stuck on it like it were the NFL.

And from the playoff basketball I've watched, I have yet to see this great dominate player that everyone talks about.

Easy 6
06-17-2011, 03:24 PM
The higher the stakes, the worse he plays, he'll never be an NBA champ because he's not a champ within himself.

The 4th of game 6 is all the proof anyone needs, aggressive play might've saved the day for them, but instead of driving to the hole like a man & maybe collecting a foul along the way, he throws up granny shots from the 3. You dont have to be Hubie Brown to see that this guy has 0 heart & doesnt want to take charge in the clutch.

durtyrute
06-17-2011, 03:31 PM
I have seen him lose it at the end of game, but on the other hand I've seen him bust ass at the end of games too. I'm so confused

rocknrolla
06-17-2011, 03:32 PM
He lost me at "The Decision".

Demonpenz
06-17-2011, 03:35 PM
he's taking his bad jumpshots to southbeach!

RNR
06-17-2011, 03:48 PM
The higher the stakes, the worse he plays, he'll never be an NBA champ because he's not a champ within himself.

The 4th of game 6 is all the proof anyone needs, aggressive play might've saved the day for them, but instead of driving to the hole like a man & maybe collecting a foul along the way, he throws up granny shots from the 3. You dont have to be Hubie Brown to see that this guy has 0 heart & doesnt want to take charge in the clutch.

I have never seen any of the greats look to dish the ball in clutch situations. From biddy ball to pros there are guys that want and outright demand the ball when the game is on the line or in doubt. He said all that were happy to see him lose will have to go back to their lives and he will keep doing what he wants. Well he has great wealth and that is fun I am sure. He also tattooed the chosen one on his body and answers to King James. Well he has to go back to his life knowing after going to Miami to seek help to win a title he was exposed as the weak choke artist he is. Nobody is looking at Wade as he has won the big game and has proven himself more than once. Everyone is looking at him saying you had the help, you had the situation. He was weighed, measured and came up wanting~

Easy 6
06-17-2011, 03:53 PM
I have never seen any of the greats look to dish the ball in clutch situations. From biddy ball to pros there are guys that want and outright demand the ball when the game is on the line or in doubt. He said all that were happy to see him lose will have to go back to their lives and he will keep doing what he wants. Well he has great wealth and that is fun I am sure. He also tattooed the chosen one on his body and answers to King James. Well he has to go back to his life knowing after going to Miami to seek help to win a title he was exposed as the weak choke artist he is. Nobody is looking at Wade as he has won the big game and has proven himself more than once. Everyone is looking at him saying you had the help, you had the situation. He was weighed, measured and came up wanting~

Indeed.

All of the millions & Cartier diamonds in the world cant buy dignity & respect.