PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Shaq sex tape and involvement with the Crips?

pr_capone
06-19-2011, 11:51 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=6677725

LOS ANGELES -- A Los Angeles music producer confirmed last week in a preliminary criminal hearing that at one point he had a tape from his home security system of Shaquille O'Neal having sex with a woman, but that it had been recorded over.

Asked by a prosecutor if he really had such a video at the time of an alleged attack and kidnapping, Robert Ross replied: "It was over. It was gone."

As previously reported in a sheriff's report, Ross testified that gang members kidnapped him in 2008 and told him the reason was an "issue" with O'Neal and his business partner.

Perhaps Shaq isn't quite the upstanding guy I thought him to be seeing as the Crips have issues with him over business. That plus the thought of a Shaq sex tape is disturbing.

Arsonist
06-19-2011, 11:53 AM
Lol shaq

Over-Head
06-19-2011, 11:54 AM
Yeah, and I banged all of the 1994 playmates, had it on video but it got taped over too....

No video, no proof other than some asswipes say so....

Chiefspants
06-19-2011, 11:54 AM
I'd hit it.

Titty Meat
06-19-2011, 12:07 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=6677725

Perhaps Shaq isn't quite the upstanding guy I thought him to be seeing as the Crips have issues with him over business. That plus the thought of a Shaq sex tape is disturbing.

He's not. He has ties to the black mafia.

Gonzo
06-19-2011, 12:25 PM
I had a sex tape of Walter Peyton ass-banging Bea Arthur while holding a 9mm to her head and throwing up gang signs. Unfortunately, I taped over it with the Superbowl Shuffle.
Posted via Mobile Device

whoaskew
06-19-2011, 01:14 PM
Of course he has ties to some people - HE PLAYED IN LOS ANGELES.

When you got that kind of money and fame, you better have plenty of good AND BAD guys looking out for your protection.

Doesn't mean he was a gang-banger.

Think about it for a minute, what were his options?

1. Hire some respected, feared, and affiliated people to provide him and his family protection

2. Hope for the best.

kcxiv
06-19-2011, 01:27 PM
Hell, Kobe has taken pictures with the Mexican Gangs in L.A. Guys like Kobe and shaq can walk around anywhere in L.A and have people do things for them if they ask. Its easy to do, you need something done, you can hit up a youngster and theyll do it for basically free. Its builds their rep. In the hood thats everything.

Demonpenz
06-19-2011, 03:15 PM
he should have gotten a hitler mustache and called it a day

Deberg_1990
06-19-2011, 03:27 PM
Id rather watch Steel again than watch a Shaq sex tape.

Baby Lee
06-19-2011, 04:04 PM
http://www.genv.net/files/gallery_images/bobross_0.jpg

Brock
06-19-2011, 04:14 PM
Of course he has ties to some people - HE PLAYED IN LOS ANGELES.

When you got that kind of money and fame, you better have plenty of good AND BAD guys looking out for your protection.

Doesn't mean he was a gang-banger.

Think about it for a minute, what were his options?

1. Hire some respected, feared, and affiliated people to provide him and his family protection

2. Hope for the best.

Not sure I understand this. Anyone with fame and wealth who lives in LA needs to hire Crips for protection?

Over-Head
06-19-2011, 04:29 PM
http://www.genv.net/files/gallery_images/bobross_0.jpg He had better stuff than Cheech and Chong! "how about a pretty little tree right over here......"

4th and Long
06-19-2011, 04:38 PM
Im trying to find a good purpose for this thread. Is someone disappointed an alleged video of Shaq's pecker was taped over and now they don't get to sneek a peek at his pickle or what?
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Laz
06-19-2011, 04:41 PM
he should have gotten a hitler mustache and called it a daywow ... you're just keep banging that Jordan drum until somebody laughs.

HA Ha ...Better?

Moving on

pr_capone
06-19-2011, 05:45 PM
Im trying to find a good purpose for this thread. Is someone disappointed an alleged video of Shaq's pecker was taped over and now they don't get to sneek a peek at his pickle or what?
Posted via Mobile Device

Just sports news. No real purpose other than to relay news about an athlete that we all know.

threebag
06-19-2011, 05:51 PM
http://www.genv.net/files/gallery_images/bobross_0.jpg

HAPPY TREES

Gonzo
06-19-2011, 06:23 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes. Wait, wut?
Posted via Mobile Device

Just Passin' By
06-19-2011, 06:26 PM
Id rather watch Steel again than watch a Shaq sex tape.

:spock:

whoaskew
06-19-2011, 06:27 PM
Not sure I understand this. Anyone with fame and wealth who lives in LA needs to hire Crips for protection?

Not saying that at all.

We all know that the way things are presented to the public is not always exactly how they actually happened.

I can easily imagine a situation where Shaq was being threatened by one or more of LAs many Gangs, realized that the police couldn't realistically protect him and his family 24 hours per day, so he decided to hire a respected and feared Gang to provide him round the clock protection from the other Gangs.

I don't have first hand knowledge, so my speculation could be totally wrong.

Demonpenz
06-19-2011, 06:30 PM
:spock:

I don't know if that emicon has every been more fitting LMAO

KurtCobain
06-20-2011, 07:52 PM
me and shaq man hangin from rims
smokin crack man but we pay for our sins
get a sexy young lady smack those fupa lips
then we make like a genie rappin wit the crips