PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football Any of you near Springfield

luv
06-23-2011, 07:57 AM
No, this is not trying to get people together. Well, not really.

Dad is the commissioner of our FFL, and he's checking on interest. With everything going on, he's not for sure if everyone who usually does it will still want to do it, so there might be openings. Not sure, and if so, don't know how many yet. If you're interested, shoot me a pm.

12 person league
$40 to enter
Keeper league (keep 2)
Live draft held at the house
Ran through cbssportsline.com

If there ends up being fewer games, then part of the price cbs charges will be returned to him. During the draft, we will vote on what we want done with this money (returned to participants or added to the winnings).

Again, just trying to see who might be interested.

BigMeatballDave
06-23-2011, 08:54 AM
Im not far from Springfield, Ohio. Does that count? :)

Rooster
06-23-2011, 09:06 AM
Im not far from Springfield, Ohio. Does that count? :)

:LOL: Good point. There are a lot of Springfields out there. I'm sure many are close in one way or another.

MOhillbilly
06-23-2011, 09:07 AM
i would play but the live draft turns me off. outta 12, 3 would show.

luv
06-23-2011, 09:08 AM
I apologize. I assume that people might think to look where I'm from if they don't already know I live in Missouri. In the future, I'll remember that I need to spell everything out for you. :)

luv
06-23-2011, 09:08 AM
i would play but the live draft turns me off. outta 12, 3 would show.

Actually, on average, there are two who don't show, but they arrange to have someone draft for them.

MOhillbilly
06-23-2011, 09:12 AM
Actually, on average, there are two who don't show, but they arrange to have someone draft for them.

2 outta 3 right?

Rooster
06-23-2011, 09:42 AM
I apologize. I assume that people might think to look where I'm from if they don't already know I live in Missouri. In the future, I'll remember that I need to spell everything out for you. :)

Yes, please do. :p