DeezNutz
06-23-2011, 11:01 PM
Who will get fired first?

KurtCobain
06-23-2011, 11:02 PM
Gill.

KcMizzou
06-23-2011, 11:03 PM
Hard to say. I'd go with Gill, but KU really doesn't care about Football. All he has to do is keep a clean program.

KurtCobain
06-23-2011, 11:04 PM
I have Faith in Haith.

KurtCobain
06-23-2011, 11:05 PM
What if somebody quits and the other retires? Then this question was pretty stupid.

KcMizzou
06-23-2011, 11:05 PM
I have Faith in Haith.The dude's got a clean slate with me. Can't judge him one way or the other.

DeezNutz
06-23-2011, 11:08 PM
What if somebody quits and the other retires? Then this question was pretty stupid.

Coaches are hired to be fired. How often does someone quit? Coaches "resign" all the time, but everyone knows this is an euphemism for fired.

KurtCobain
06-23-2011, 11:09 PM
What if they both go on to be huge success stories and leave these shitty programs for big cash?

DeezNutz
06-23-2011, 11:10 PM
What if you're in a burning building with no windows or doors? Damn, man. Come on.

Bugeater
06-23-2011, 11:12 PM
What if you're in a burning building with no windows or doors? Damn, man. Come on.
How did you get in the building if it has no windows or doors?

KurtCobain
06-23-2011, 11:14 PM
Honestly, I think if Haith gets off to a rocky start he's going to be looking at the unemployment line pretty quick.

It could go either way and this is an excellent question.

Kcmizzou is right, KU doesn't give a shit about football, they'd leave him in there if he can get the team to 5 or 6 wins every year and no problems.

DeezNutz
06-23-2011, 11:14 PM

Poor strategic decision by Turner Gill.

lostcause
06-24-2011, 01:09 AM
Haith will not make it to season three.

06-24-2011, 01:10 AM

You don't. They build the building around you.

Gonzo
06-24-2011, 05:00 AM
You don't. They build the building around you.

Roof hatch?
Posted via Mobile Device

Lzen
06-24-2011, 07:40 AM
Honestly, I think if Haith gets off to a rocky start he's going to be looking at the unemployment line pretty quick.

It could go either way and this is an excellent question.

Kcmizzou is right, KU doesn't give a shit about football, they'd leave him in there if he can get the team to 5 or 6 wins every year and no problems.

Nope, KU doesn't care about football. I mean, they only spent 30 something million recently to upgrade their football facilities. :rolleyes:

If Gill has another year like last year, he will be on the hot seat. No doubt in my mind. Unfortunately, they gave him some stupid ridiculous contract that would make it tough (and by tough, I mean expensive) to fire him before the contract expires.

Lzen
06-24-2011, 07:41 AM
BTW, who is Frank Haith?

Lzen
06-24-2011, 07:43 AM
NM, I Google it. I forgot that he is MU's new hoops coach. Not that I really follow or give a rat's ass about what MU does.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Haith

Man, that's a tough one. I'm gonna go with Gill.

WilliamTheIrish
06-24-2011, 07:49 AM
If it's after 10pm ojn Friday you'll have to wait til morning for an answer. My cell phone gets confiscated at that time.

Phones get returned after prayer group at 0500.

Dave Lane
06-24-2011, 08:15 AM
NM, I Google it. I forgot that he is MU's new hoops coach. Not that I really follow or give a rat's ass about what MU does.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Haith

Man, that's a tough one. I'm gonna go with Gill.

I mean no one at Mizzou cares about basketball anyway, if Haith can win 10-12 games a season he'll be around for a long time.

Dave Lane
06-24-2011, 08:17 AM
And personally I hope its Gill. I hope he gets fired as I type this. He's the only coach I've ever seen in the same league as Herm in terms of epic fail as a head coach.

Saul Good
06-24-2011, 08:35 AM
Its Gill. Kansas managed 3 wins last year, and 2 of them were miracles. Gill was an eyelash away from a 1-11 season.

Haith will have the Tigers in the tourney this year.

DJ's left nut
06-24-2011, 08:47 AM
Gill - and probably by a fair amount.

College sports have become about recruiting. Haith is going to be able to keep his job for a long time if he's able to keep pulling recruiting classes like the 2013 class he appears to be building.

He won't ever win a damn thing if he doesn't learn to coach, but if you're pulling in top 20 recruiting classes with regularity, you'll be an annual tourney team and you'll keep your job.

Gill, OTOH, has an athletic department in chaos and a school that doesn't give a damn about his football team. That's fine if you're in Texas where the scraps are still very nice players (i.e. Baylor), but when you're in the middle of Kansas and you're needing to pull players from out of state to compete, that antipathy will kill your program.

Unless Turner Gill truly is a elite coach, he's gone and gone soon.

DJ's left nut
06-24-2011, 08:53 AM
I mean no one at Mizzou cares about basketball anyway, if Haith can win 10-12 games a season he'll be around for a long time.

Uh...if Haith wins 10-12 games/season, he'll be gone in 2 years.

20 is the magic number at Mizzou. Fall below 20 with regularity and your head will go on the block. That may change a bit w/ the round robin scheduling (maybe 18), but not by a lot.

With the kind of raw talent that Haith is chasing, he can win 10-12 noncon games every season. Then if he just plays .500 conference ball (and he'd damn well better be able to pull that off), he's at 20 wins.

He's a bad coach, he'll never get us to as much as an elite 8 IMO, but he'll be able to keep his job by just doing an okay job for a long time.

eazyb81
06-24-2011, 09:06 AM
Gill and it's not even close. Of course ku football is a garbage program so he doesn't have much to work with, but last year was absolutely pathetic.

They were last in the Big 12 last year and most likely will finish last again this year. Even by ku standards, I'm not sure how many last place finishes a guy can have and keep his job.

Haith isn't a great coach but Tim Fuller will help him land some decent recruits, which should keep Mizzou in the postseason most years.

Bambi
06-24-2011, 09:24 AM
Gill and it's not even close. Of course ku football is a garbage program so he doesn't have much to work with, but last year was absolutely pathetic.

They were last in the Big 12 last year and most likely will finish last again this year. Even by ku standards, I'm not sure how many last place finishes a guy can have and keep his job.

Haith isn't a great coach but Tim Fuller will help him land some decent recruits, which should keep Mizzou in the postseason most years.

Please tell me how KU football is a "garbage program".

If it is then MU is practically nuclear waste.

DJ's left nut
06-24-2011, 09:34 AM

You can't really be serious.

KU Football is one of the worst athletic programs in the nation. It truly is horrific.

Your own (sane) alums will acknowledge as such. Some of them care and are irritated about it. Others respond with their standard "wait until basketball season", but universally they all acknowledge it.

KU football is horseshit.

Bambi
06-24-2011, 09:36 AM
You can't really be serious.

KU Football is one of the worst athletic programs in the nation. It truly is horrific.

Your own (sane) alums will acknowledge as such. Some of them care and are irritated about it. Others respond with their standard "wait until basketball season", but universally they all acknowledge it.

KU football is horseshit.

They've had 2 bad years.

I look at big picture.

I would never trade what I have with what you have.

That's how you measure a program...sorry if the truth hurts.

Poll question, is this supposed to be from today moving forward? Or each coach's total time at their school?

The answer factors into my vote.

eazyb81
06-24-2011, 09:40 AM

LMAO

ku has won 16 games the last 3 years, at the bottom of the conference with Baylor and Iowa State. You've lost more games than the prior year for 3 straight years. Your fan support sucks. Your attendance sucks. You lost to North Dakota fucking State. You were blown out by every single team in the conference last year. ku football is the definition of garbage.

Trevo_410
06-24-2011, 09:41 AM
They've had 2 bad years.

I look at big picture.

Poll question, is this supposed to be from today moving forward? Or each coach's total time at their school?

http://hiphop.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Antoine-Dodson-Gif.gif

DJ's left nut
06-24-2011, 09:42 AM
They've had 2 bad years.

I look at big picture.

No, they've had 4 'good' years in the last 30.

You're serious, huh?

Wow.

Saul Good
06-24-2011, 09:42 AM
60% of division 1 teams make bowl games, and KU wasn't even close to being close to qualifying.

DJ's left nut
06-24-2011, 09:45 AM
LMAO

ku has won 16 games the last 3 years, at the bottom of the conference with Baylor and Iowa State. You've lost more games than the prior year for 3 straight years. Your fan support sucks. Your attendance sucks. You lost to North Dakota fucking State. You were blown out by every single team in the conference last year. ku football is the definition of garbage.

Hey, they've finished a season ranked 3 times since Jimmy Carter was President, they're clearly an elite program!

Lzen
06-24-2011, 09:46 AM
And personally I hope its Gill. I hope he gets fired as I type this. He's the only coach I've ever seen in the same league as Herm in terms of epic fail as a head coach.

If his first year is any indication, I agree. I'm trying to hold out some hope that he'll get it going once he gets his own recruits. I know, I know. It's probably just wishful thinking. :deevee:

Pants
06-24-2011, 10:02 AM
Both hires were complete fucking garbage.

Bambi
06-24-2011, 10:03 AM
Hey, they've finished a season ranked 3 times since Jimmy Carter was President, they're clearly an elite program!

No one said anything about elite.

Some of you insist on spending all this time trying to convince everyone that MU is great and KU is garbage.

It just simply isn't true.

MU has done nothing in its history. Absolutely NOTHING.

Win first then talk shit. That's how it works.

Saul Good
06-24-2011, 10:14 AM
Mizzou was ranked #6 last year, but we couldn't get over the hump. Mizzou is trying to get to the next level, and they are right on the verge of doing so. If (big if) they can land a couple of players who are supposedly considering Mizzou, they have a good shot at it.

DJ's left nut
06-24-2011, 10:19 AM

Some of you insist on spending all this time trying to convince everyone that MU is great and KU is garbage.

KU is garbage.

MU is undeniably ascending and does have a national championship(ish) to its credit.

MU isn't Alabama, but it's a legit program.

KU isn't.

Mr. Laz
06-24-2011, 10:26 AM
Who will get fired first?
your momma

i hear that economic times have hit the whores really hard

Pants
06-24-2011, 10:26 AM
MU is undeniably ascending and does have a national championship(ish) to its credit.

We're talking about the football program, right?

eazyb81
06-24-2011, 10:33 AM

LMAO

So Mizzou isn't a better program than ku until they win a championship?

Our wins (40 in the last 4 years), rankings (3 top 20 finishes the last four years), and postseason appearances (6 straight) don't do enough to prove that point?

No Mizzou fans say we are a national power on par with OU, Texas, Bama, etc. Just that we are a very solid program overall and MUCH better than ku's shit program.

Bambi
06-24-2011, 11:29 AM
LMAO

So Mizzou isn't a better program than ku until they win a championship?

Our wins (40 in the last 4 years), rankings (3 top 20 finishes the last four years), and postseason appearances (6 straight) don't do enough to prove that point?

No Mizzou fans say we are a national power on par with OU, Texas, Bama, etc. Just that we are a very solid program overall and MUCH better than ku's shit program.

KU has always been a school of huge highs and lowly lows. That's how we like it. Things might suck for a while but then you get a blowout of UCLA in the Aloha Bowl or a BCS win over VT it holds you over for a few years...

There's nothing wrong with the schools being different.

If you're content with finishing 2nd every year (10 wins when you really need 12) and playing bowls in Texas then that's fine.

I wouldn't be, just sayin.

Pants
06-24-2011, 11:42 AM
KU has always been a school of huge highs and lowly lows. That's how we like it. Things might suck for a while but then you get a blowout of UCLA in the Aloha Bowl or a BCS win over VT it holds you over for a few years...

If you're content with finishing 2nd every year (10 wins when you really need 12) and playing bowls in Texas then that's fine.

I think his point is that Missouri football is on a different level from KU right now and he's right. It doesn't mean much, but he's correct nonetheless.

It's people like DJ who think MU is somehow elite and is on National Championship (ish) level that crack me up.

Your school lost the Insight Bowl, FFS. LOL

Pasta Little Brioni
06-24-2011, 11:54 AM
No wonder Wickedone was put on miserable users LMAO

Pants
06-24-2011, 12:05 PM
No wonder Wickedone was put on miserable users LMAO

Why, because he pisses off MU posters? That's not a good reason at all.

luv
06-24-2011, 12:07 PM

No, because he's a blind homer, regardless of team affiliation.

luv
06-24-2011, 12:08 PM
And I don't see how you could vote yet. We've seen Gill at KU. We've yet to see what Haith might do his first year at MU.

Trevo_410
06-24-2011, 12:10 PM

CLEARLY, we have a TROLL on CHIEFSPLANET.

Pants
06-24-2011, 12:19 PM

That garners a punishment? Boy, CP is sure changing quick!

Bambi
06-24-2011, 12:32 PM

How do you figure.

MU isn't better than KU at football.

End of story.

Sorry if that hurts you.

Gale Sayers, John Riggins, Mike McCormack vs Kellen Winslow, Roger Wehrli

That's what tells me so... homerism aside.

Trevo_410
06-24-2011, 01:09 PM
How do you figure.

MU isn't better than KU at football.

End of story.

Sorry if that hurts you.

Gale Sayers, John Riggins, Mike McCormack vs Kellen Winslow, Roger Wehrli

That's what tells me so... homerism aside.

????????????????

ur joking?

f off troll

Pants
06-24-2011, 01:14 PM
????????????????

ur joking?

f off troll

Wickedson looks at the total body of work, not the current state. Will you chill the fuck out?

luv
06-24-2011, 01:18 PM
That garners a punishment? Boy, CP is sure changing quick!

Tell me you wouldn't laugh if knowmo had the same thing happen.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pants
06-24-2011, 01:20 PM
Tell me you wouldn't laugh if knowmo had the same thing happen.
Posted via Mobile Device

I would laugh, but I wouldn't think he deserved it.

Trevo_410
06-24-2011, 01:21 PM
the total body of work doesn't mean anything when your current state goes 3-9 no matter how good your past history has been. when you say "MU is not better than kU in football", ur saying if they had a game, right now, MU would lose. You'd have to be an idiot to even argue that point.

Pants
06-24-2011, 01:25 PM
the total body of work doesn't mean anything when your current state goes 3-9 no matter how good your past history has been. when you say "MU is not better than kU in football", ur saying if they had a game, right now, MU would lose. You'd have to be an idiot to even argue that point.

Yeah, only idiots ever look at history. A genius like you only looks at the present.

Trevo_410
06-24-2011, 01:30 PM
Yeah, only idiots ever look at history. A genius like you only looks at the present.

if he was meaning, historically kU was better than MU, he should've used past tense. he did not.

Bambi
06-24-2011, 02:09 PM

I've said like 400 times in the past 6 months that right now the talent is higher at MU than it is at KU.

It's not that hard to understand.

Kansas has defeated Missouri 3 consecutive years TWICE since MU has done that.

The problem is some of you cherry picking one time in all of history where MU has identifiable talent and claiming Kansas is a "shit program" and "garbage".

Please, it's not even close.

For the last 100 years we've been hearing things like "wait until next year" and "sleeping giant" when talking about MU sports. Make it happen already.

DJ's left nut
06-24-2011, 02:28 PM

History doesn't hold up either.

Mizzou has the Devine era of the 60s where they were a legitimate national championship contender most years. And over the last 20 years, it's not a contest either.

Wickedson's just a blind homer - period.

MU has been a better program than KU over the last 10 years, 20 years, 30 years, all the way to the last 50 years. But keep on defending that assclown because you root for the same team as him if you'd like.

DJ's left nut
06-24-2011, 02:30 PM

Wait...so waxing UCLA in the Aloha bowl is a 'high' whereas kicking the piss out of Arkansas in the Cotton Bowl is just 'playing bowls in Texas'...got it.

Pathetic.

You guys have 1 notable victory in the history of your program - An orange bowl bid that your crooked ass AD purchased for you. Congrats, he got you a win and soon shamed your program on a national level.

"Huge highs" indeed...

Pants
06-24-2011, 02:36 PM
An orange bowl bid that your crooked ass AD purchased for you

Link? I'm sure it makes you feel better inside believing that, but you really should have proof before you claim something like that.

Saulbadguy
06-24-2011, 02:43 PM
Both will be destroyed.

Pants
06-24-2011, 02:45 PM
Both will be destroyed.

Pretty much.

Trevo_410
06-24-2011, 02:47 PM
if i remember correctly, wasn't this the year where MU's only loss was to OU? we even beat kU and won the b12 north just to get jipped out of the orange bowl to a team that never had to play OU or Texas?

DJ's left nut
06-24-2011, 02:56 PM
Link? I'm sure it makes you feel better inside believing that, but you really should have proof before you claim something like that.

You've been given them several times yet continue to bury your head in the sand. There's no argument from anyone outside of Lawrence that KU got that bid because the crook from Connecticut promised that KU would buy up enough seats to make it worth the Orange's while.

I know it makes you feel better inside to believe you earned that bid in a season that Mizzou waxed your ass on a neutral field and played a tougher schedule, but you really should face reality before you believe something like that.

Pants
06-24-2011, 03:11 PM
You've been given them several times yet continue to bury your head in the sand. There's no argument from anyone outside of Lawrence that KU got that bid because the crook from Connecticut promised that KU would buy up enough seats to make it worth the Orange's while.

I know it makes you feel better inside to believe you earned that bid in a season that Mizzou waxed your ass on a neutral field and played a tougher schedule, but you really should face reality before you believe something like that.

When was I given them? I apologize but it escapes my memory.

We missed 3 field goals and lost by 8. I think it was a pretty competitive game.

It makes me feel good that we won the Orange Bowl, not that we got there. It was a shitty deal for you when you got raped by Oklahoma and exposed as a fraud as a direct result of beating us.

luv
06-24-2011, 03:19 PM

We missed 3 field goals and lost by 8. I think it was a pretty competitive game.

It makes me feel good that we won the Orange Bowl, not that we got there. It was a shitty deal for you when you got raped by Oklahoma and exposed as a fraud as a direct result of beating us.

:spock:

Explain.

Pants
06-24-2011, 03:21 PM
:spock:

Explain.

There's nothing to explain.

DJ's left nut
06-24-2011, 03:25 PM

You scored 21 points when Mizzou went into a prevent defense so you managed to make the score respectable - congrats. We should've put our foot on your throats and given you the proper ass-raping you guys clearly deserved.

Keep trying to spin it if you'd like - but you boys got beat and beat badly in that game. And the only reason the game had any significance at all was you had managed to avoid both OU and Texas somehow while running a mighty Non-con slate of Central Michigan, Southeastern Illinois, Toledo and Florida International.

Yeah, sweet Lou didn't buy that one for you at all.

Pants
06-24-2011, 03:29 PM
You scored 21 points when Mizzou went into a prevent defense so you managed to make the score respectable - congrats. We should've put our foot on your throats and given you the proper ass-raping you guys clearly deserved.

Keep trying to spin it if you'd like - but you boys got beat and beat badly in that game. And the only reason the game had any significance at all was you had managed to avoid both OU and Texas somehow while running a mighty Non-con slate of Central Michigan, Southeastern Illinois, Toledo and Florida International.

So, ummm, that's the proof you were talking about? lol

Bambi
06-24-2011, 03:30 PM
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9673/selfgill.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/26/selfgill.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Lzen
06-24-2011, 03:34 PM

Oh, but didn't you know? MU let KU back into that game. :rolleyes: Same BS MU homerism as always. Love how MU fans know that KU doesn't care about football. :rolleyes: MU fans know more about KU than us KU fans. C'mon, try to keep up.

Lzen
06-24-2011, 03:36 PM
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9673/selfgill.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/26/selfgill.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Gill better produce this year or the few fans that are holding out hope will jump off the Gill bandwagon and he will definitely be feeling the heat.

Bearcat
06-24-2011, 03:39 PM

That always makes me laugh. LMAO

And don't forget, VTech raped KU as predict-oh wait, they were vastly overrated as of 11pm the night of the Orange Bowl.

DJ's left nut
06-24-2011, 03:50 PM
So, ummm, that's the proof you were talking about? lol

Search the archives, I'm disinclined to repeat myself.

DJ's left nut
06-24-2011, 03:53 PM
That always makes me laugh. LMAO

And don't forget, VTech raped KU as predict-oh wait, they were vastly overrated as of 11pm the night of the Orange Bowl.

The proof was on the field for all to see.

On a neutral sight, MU piss-pounded KU.

No polls needed. No strength of schedule arguments required.

Head to head with the lights at their brightest, MU dominated KU in that ballgame.

Pants
06-24-2011, 03:53 PM
Search the archives, I'm disinclined to repeat myself.

Yeah, I'm not really going to do that. I'm sure there's proof out there and not some circumstantial bullshit created by an MU fan so he could make himself feel better.

DJ's left nut
06-24-2011, 03:54 PM
Yeah, I'm not really going to do that. I'm sure there's proof out there and not some circumstantial bullshit created by an MU fan so he could make himself feel better.

Nah, I just take a look at Sod Reesings helmet and that does the trick all on its own.

Keep on spinnin' beakers, keep on spinnin'.

Pants
06-24-2011, 03:57 PM
Nah, I just take a look at Sod Reesings helmet and that does the trick all on its own.

Keep on spinnin' beakers, keep on spinnin'.

Nothing to spin. We lost the game by 8 points after missing 3 field goals because our kicker choked on a big stage. MU went on to get raped by OU and was exposed as a fraud. KU, on the other hand, went on to get selected for the Orange Bowl and defeated VT in a sweet ****ing game. Like I said, it was a shitty deal for you guys and I would be mad too. It is what it is.

Rams Fan
06-24-2011, 04:21 PM
There's nothing to explain.

Yes, there is.

Mizzou beat another team that went on to the Rose Bowl and they beat the team that went on to win the Orange Bowl.

Mizzou lost to the same team. Twice. Doesn't mean that the Tigers were frauds, just means that Oklahoma was better.

Do you know how many games KU played against ranked opponents? Two. Mizzou and KSU.

Mizzou played four(five including B12 Championship).

Rams Fan
06-24-2011, 04:22 PM
Nothing to spin. We lost the game by 8 points after missing 3 field goals because our kicker choked on a big stage. MU went on to get raped by OU and was exposed as a fraud. KU, on the other hand, went on to get selected for the Orange Bowl and defeated VT in a sweet ****ing game. Like I said, it was a shitty deal for you guys and I would be mad too. It is what it is.

How is losing to Oklahoma twice mean that Mizzou is a fraud? Just means that Oklahoma was better than them.

So, was Oregon a fraud since Auburn beat them?

Pants
06-24-2011, 04:26 PM
How is losing to Oklahoma twice mean that Mizzou is a fraud? Just means that Oklahoma was better than them.

So, was Oregon a fraud since Auburn beat them?

It means that Missouri did not belong. Unfortunately, KU did not get a chance to play Oklahoma. Like I said, it was a shitty deal for you guys, but it is what it is.

Rams Fan
06-24-2011, 04:31 PM
It means that Missouri did not belong. Unfortunately, KU did not get a chance to play Oklahoma. Like I said, it was a shitty deal for you guys, but it is what it is.

I'm not talking about Mizzou being in the BCS Championship.

Can we both agree that Mizzou had a good team, shouldn't have been in the Championship but should have been in a BCS Bowl Game?

Pants
06-24-2011, 04:38 PM
I'm not talking about Mizzou being in the BCS Championship.

Can we both agree that Mizzou had a good team, shouldn't have been in the Championship but should have been in a BCS Bowl Game?

Personally, I think MU deserved a BCS bid, alas I am not on any such committee.

LiveSteam
06-24-2011, 04:57 PM
:popcorn:

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/l76Mn2ccR3s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:popcorn:

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/D67MX-wPge8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pasta Little Brioni
06-24-2011, 05:07 PM

No, because he might as well change his name to WickedMo2724. Same exact posting style, just for a different team.

Pants
06-24-2011, 05:13 PM
No, because he might as well change his name to WickedMo2724. Same exact posting style, just for a different team.

And? I don't think KnowMo deserves the Miserable User treatment either.

Bambi
06-24-2011, 05:21 PM

It is what it is.

Silock
06-24-2011, 11:47 PM
Its Gill. Kansas managed 3 wins last year, and 2 of them were miracles. Gill was an eyelash away from a 1-11 season.

Haith will have the Tigers in the tourney this year.

Everyone gets into the Big 12 tourney, hoss.

Coach
06-25-2011, 12:14 AM
MU football > KU Football, and it's no contest. Hell, even KSU football > KU Football, and its not me being homerism about it. When was the last time KU football ever had an oppiturnity to sniff a National Title game?

Silock
06-25-2011, 12:37 AM

Braincase
06-25-2011, 08:12 AM
MU football > KU Football, and it's no contest. Hell, even KSU football > KU Football, and its not me being homerism about it. When was the last time KU football ever had an oppiturnity to sniff a National Title game?

Currently, there is no real argument I can present over your initial statement. If you are taking on the whole of program history, however, I think the second point is definitely debatable. K-State prior to the Snyder era wasarguably the worst football program in D-1, along with other punchline programs like Rice.

In the fall of 1986, Street and Smith came out with their annual rankings of all D-1 programs. K-State was very close to the bottom that year. Ironically, Wichita State was ranked higher than KSU.

Wichita State no longer had a football program.

If K-State were to win the next 25 games in a row, then they'll get to .500 against KU.

Bill Snyder will be 72 years old the next time KU & K-State meet.

Saul Good
06-25-2011, 09:48 AM

You conveniently left out the part where Mizzou knelt on the ball at your 1 yard line at the end of the game which kept the final margin from being 15.

DJ's left nut
06-25-2011, 09:57 AM
You conveniently left out the part where Mizzou knelt on the ball at your 1 yard line at the end of the game which kept the final margin from being 15.

And last year when Pinkel took his foot off the gas against A&M, only to watch A&M again get a higher bowl game.

This year, if Mizzou is in the position to run up the score, I want Pinkel to do it. He won't (he's steadfastly opposed to it), but at some point you have to think he'd get tired of letting up on guys only to see the voters, who saw nothing of the game but the final score, punish him for it.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-25-2011, 10:59 AM
It's selections like those that show just how big a joke the college football bowl system is.

hill billie
06-26-2011, 05:26 PM
Kansas fans,

Go crawl into your hole and don't come out until November. Football just isn't your sport.

It's a disgrace to football to see you on the field because your new helmet logo is so lame; it looks like an emblem a gay club would use.

Titty Meat
06-26-2011, 05:58 PM
Gotta love MU/KU football smack.

hill billie
06-26-2011, 06:31 PM
Gotta love MU/KU football smack.

Gotta love that Nebraska ran away from a good ole boy conference to be bunched with the Big Ten liberal fairies.

loochy
06-27-2011, 10:39 AM
Whenever I look at the title of this thread I keep seeing the name "Faith Hill". I get all excited to read the story and look at some milfy pics, but then I find out that this thread is a bunch of blah. :huh: