PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Todd Haley Will Present Larry Fitzgerald On NFL Network's Top 100

rocknrolla
06-24-2011, 04:49 PM
Should be very interesting. Looks like this was shot during the same bender he was on when he presented Bowe. LMAO

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2011/6/24/2242158/todd-haley-larry-fitzgerald-nfl-network-top-100-players

NFL Network is running a series identifying the top 100 players in the NFL as voted on by the players (even if the players aren't sure who actually voted).

We're closing in on the final few as numbers 11-20 will be revealed on Sunday night. Somewhere in that group will be Arizona Cardinals WR Larry Fitzgerald.

And the man presenting him will be none other than Kansas City Chiefs head coach Todd Haley. This according to Cards reporter Kent Somers, who notes the presentation will come on Sunday night on NFL Network.

Presumably, Haley taped his Larry Fitz bit at the same time he taped the presentation for Chiefs WR Dwayne Bowe, who came in at No. 45.

Any predictions on what Haley has to say? He hasn't been shy when talking about Larry Fitz's work ethic and talent so I imagine it's some pretty complimentary stuff.

Okie_Apparition
06-24-2011, 04:52 PM
With a Bowe

durtyrute
06-24-2011, 06:53 PM
Fitz a Chief next year....just saying

Dante84
06-24-2011, 06:58 PM
Fitz a Chief next year....just saying

it moved.

BossChief
06-24-2011, 10:36 PM
He will probably talk about the specifics of what helped Larry take the next step in his career.

I wonder if he will talk about the moment during the superbowl he had with Fitz after his touchdown (that was almost the game winner).

Bowser
06-24-2011, 11:02 PM
I wonder if he will talk about the moment during the superbowl he had with Fitz after his touchdown (that was almost the game winner).

I went nuts watching that play. What made it better was watching Polamalu fist pump the air in that "Oh, fuck me!" way when he realized he wasn't catching Fitz.

I will literally shit bricks if Fitz ends up a Chief. Bowe, Fitz, and Baldwin? To quote Pittsie's avatar - SHEEEEEIIIIIIT.

salame
06-24-2011, 11:50 PM
he is a fucking beast

BossChief
06-25-2011, 12:03 AM
I went nuts watching that play. What made it better was watching Polamalu fist pump the air in that "Oh, fuck me!" way when he realized he wasn't catching Fitz.

I will literally shit bricks if Fitz ends up a Chief. Bowe, Fitz, and Baldwin? To quote Pittsie's avatar - SHEEEEEIIIIIIT.

After Larry scored that touchdown, he went to the sideline and did the initial high fives with teammates and then went to an isolated part of the bench and sat by himself when Ken Wisenhunt started coming over to congratulate him and Haley stopped him and told Ken to give Larry a minute to himself.

Haley knew he was talking to his mother who had passed away about what he had just done and didnt want anyone disrupting the moment for him.

When I heard about that story, it really made me love the idea of Haley coming here to be our coach.

I wonder if its too personal a moment for the show.

I bet its part of the presentation if its not too personal.

salame
06-25-2011, 12:05 AM
I forgot how bad ass Dwayne Bowe is until I watch highlights