PDA

View Full Version : Football Darnell Dockett tweeting while pulled over by cops

lostcause
06-27-2011, 10:49 PM
Good for Darnell.

Darnell Dockett tweeting during pullover (http://http://eye-on-football.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22475988/30280784)

-King-
06-27-2011, 10:59 PM
Dockett gets pulled by cops, live tweets it all

Posted on: June 27, 2011 2:09 pm
Edited on: June 27, 2011 2:59 pm

http://cbssports.com/images/blogs/Darnell_Dockett_Live_Tweet_Cops_Pull_Over.jpgPosted by Will Brinson

Donovan McNabb (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/players/playerpage/133361) recently said that athletes should stay off of Twitter. (http://eye-on-football.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22475988/30248763) There's some logic to his thought process (see: the Rashard Mendenhall (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/players/playerpage/561926)-9/11 public relations nightmare that recently unfolded (http://eye-on-football.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22475988/29099081)) but, ultimately, Twitter is fantastic because it allows athletes to interact with fans.

Or, if you prefer, live-tweet what happens when they're pulled over by the cops and refuse to allow the men in blue to search their vehicle, as the case was with Darnell Dockett (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/players/playerpage/492923) (who made our Top 10 must-follow NFL Twitter accounts last year (http://eye-on-football.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22475988/26588626)) on Monday afternoon.

"I don't know why the police always messing w/me I'm never gonna let them search my car with out a search warrant!" Dockett exclaimed about 1:00 PM EST on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#%21/ddockett/status/85392335038464000). "No matter what!"

He then went on a rant while -- apparently -- pulled over on the side of the road, waiting for the cops to return with a search warrant. To the expletive-washed blockquote machine!Police sitting here waiting on back up cuz I told them YOU NOT SEARCHING MY CAR! PERIOD! & now I'm sitting here! Owell I aint got [expletive] 2 do!"

There R 3police cars and they are talking! I don't see A search warrant they won't see inside this escalade! I got all day hope they don't!

Police said "do you mind if we look around in your Vehicle?" I said I sure DO! He said "I'm gonna call back up" I said u wanna use my phone?

I think they (POLICE) going to get a search warrant cuz they sitting here looking like fools waiting on something!

These COPS really think I'm stupid they playing good cop bad cop! BOY STOOOOP! I'm not falling for that! NO SIR YOU WILL NOT LOOK IN MY CAR!

This cop just ask me how tall R u & where R U from! I'm bout to ask him can I go across the street to POPEYS while we sitting here waiting!

I been sitting here for a HOUR 1cop by the driver window, 2talking at the car! And the 1by the window being friendly! Like wtf?

I asked the cop why he pulled me over he said I was speeding I said [CAPITALIZED BOVINE EXPLETIVE]! But give me the ticket that's when he asked to search my car!

So you gonna lie and say I'm speeding then you wanna search my car! Get the [expletive] ouutta here! Better go get a warrant *turns up radio*

OK so now I think they letting me Go cop just brought my DL's and registration! Yeah I'm bout to be out this MOFO!So, yeah, this is still playing out in "real time" on the Internet (http://twitter.com/ddockett).

And it's probably going to end awesomely one way or another, either with Dockett getting in some kind of trouble and tweeting all the way to jail, or with Dockett posting the officers' badge numbers on Twitter.

Regardless, it's pretty clear that McNabb was wrong about the power of social media.

For more NFL news, rumors and analysis, follow @cbssportsnfl (http://twitter.com/CBSSportsNFL) on Twitter and subscribe to our RSS Feed (http://nfl-facts-and-rumors.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/syndicate/rss/22475988?tag=mccBlogView;comBlogIntro).

BigMeatballDave
06-27-2011, 11:21 PM
That was kinda funny.

Why make things difficult? Must have had something to hide.

listopencil
06-27-2011, 11:23 PM
That's great. Funny stuff, too.

duncan_idaho
06-27-2011, 11:23 PM
Pigs. Gotta hate 'em.

|Zach|
06-27-2011, 11:25 PM
That was kinda funny.

Sounds like they had no good reason.

Valiant
06-27-2011, 11:28 PM
That was kinda funny.

Uhh, why let them illegally search you without a valid reason?

listopencil
06-27-2011, 11:29 PM
That was kinda funny.

Sometimes black guys get sick and tired of being pulled over and hassled just because they're black.

Gonzo
06-27-2011, 11:30 PM
Pigs. Gotta hate 'em.

Until you need them to save your life or to keep the 300 pound man across the street from beating his 100 pound wife, right?
Posted via Mobile Device

BigMeatballDave
06-27-2011, 11:31 PM
Uhh, why let them illegally search you without a valid reason?I agree, but if you have nothing to hide let them have a look and move on.

BigMeatballDave
06-27-2011, 11:32 PM
Sometimes black guys get sick and tired of being pulled over and hassled just because they're black.No shit? Thanks for the Civics lesson :)

listopencil
06-27-2011, 11:33 PM
I agree, but if you have nothing to hide let them have a look and move on.

I think he was screwing with them, because he felt like they were screwing with him.

Just Passin' By
06-27-2011, 11:34 PM

Unless it's a situation where a warrantless search can legally be done (Terry Stop, etc...), never consent to a search without a warrant.

Also, don't talk any more than you absolutely have to.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6wXkI4t7nuc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

listopencil
06-27-2011, 11:35 PM
No shit? Thanks for the Civics lesson :)

You're welcome. You obviously needed it. Refusing to allow a search doesn't prove guilt as you implied.

pr_capone
06-27-2011, 11:46 PM
That was kinda funny.

Exactly. The only people who exercise their rights are people who are guilty of one thing or another.

BigMeatballDave
06-27-2011, 11:51 PM
When I was young growing up in Missouri, I got pulled over several times. I must have had my car searched 3 or 4 times. They asked and I obliged. Fuck it. I had nothing to hide.

|Zach|
06-27-2011, 11:52 PM

Obviously you don't.

pr_capone
06-27-2011, 11:57 PM
When I was young growing up in Missouri, I got pulled over several times. I must have had my car searched 3 or 4 times. They asked and I obliged. **** it. I had nothing to hide.

Would you let a cop search your house w/o a warrant?

BigMeatballDave
06-28-2011, 12:01 AM
Obviously you don't.Yeah, I do.

I get the police were just harassing him. Hoping he would do or say something.

BigMeatballDave
06-28-2011, 12:03 AM
Would you let a cop search your house w/o a warrant?No, because its my home.

|Zach|
06-28-2011, 12:04 AM
Yeah, I do.

I get the police were just harassing him. Hoping he would do or say something.

He says...why let the cops search without a valid reason?

You say...I agree...but if you have nothing to hide let them have a look and move on.

No, you don't agree.

If someone tells me William Bartee is a good football player and I say "I agree, but the guy never had an INT and he was no good for the Chiefs."

Then no...you don't agree.

LMAO

Just Passin' By
06-28-2011, 12:06 AM
No, because its my home.

It's your car

|Zach|
06-28-2011, 12:08 AM
It's your car

He don't give a fuuuhhhhh

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dozAOzXeOXQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BigMeatballDave
06-28-2011, 12:10 AM
He says...why let the cops search without a valid reason?

You say...I agree...but if you have nothing to hide let them have a look and move on.

No, you don't agree.

If someone tells me William Bartee is a good football player and I say "I agree, but the guy never had an INT and he was no good for the Chiefs."

Then no...you don't agree.

LMAOIn the interest of saving time. If I had nothing to hide, why the Fuck would I want to wait around an hour and wait for the police to do something.

BigMeatballDave
06-28-2011, 12:11 AM
It's your carI don't live in it. There is nothing in it.

|Zach|
06-28-2011, 12:15 AM
In the interest of saving time. If I had nothing to hide, why the **** would I want to wait around an hour and wait for the police to do something.

I agree. Why let the police search when they have no reason.

c wat i did therr

-King-
06-28-2011, 12:15 AM
I don't live in it. There is nothing in it.
You are just all over the place aren't you?

Does this mean you have illegal things that you hide in your home?

bowener
06-28-2011, 12:18 AM
That was kinda funny.

Awesome... Guilty until proven innocent.

pr_capone
06-28-2011, 12:20 AM
No, because its my home.

But... you have nothing to hide. Why hassle them if you have nothing to hide?

BigMeatballDave
06-28-2011, 12:25 AM
But... you have nothing to hide. Why hassle them if you have nothing to hide?
Because its not my car. Completely different.

And I don't want them to find the weed growing in my basement. :)

RealSNR
06-28-2011, 02:15 AM
This asshole hates Kansas City. I hope he gets life imprisonment

Fire Me Boy!
06-28-2011, 06:33 AM

Exactly. The only people who exercise their rights are people who are guilty of one thing or another.

I've refused to have my car searched and had nothing whatsoever to hide. Same thing here - I was pulled over for speeding and the HiPo wanted to search my car. I refused on principle alone; he had no reason to search my car.

Granted, I didn't have to wait around like this guy. The HiPo said, "What are you hiding?" and I said, "Nothing at all." "Then why can't I search your car?" I said, "Because you don't have a search warrant." He said he could hold me until he got the warrant, and I asked on what grounds would he get the warrant? He pulled me over for speeding, there was no probable cause. He ran my DL, gave me the speeding ticket and sent me on my way.

rageeumr
06-28-2011, 06:51 AM
He ran my DL, gave me the speeding ticket and sent me on my way.

Any chance you would have gotten out of the ticket if you had just let him search? That would be the deciding factor in just letting a cop look through my stuff. I feel like if I get pulled over for speeding and then tell him I want to see a warrant before he searches my car, I've lowered my chance of avoiding a ticket from 10% to 0%.

Fire Me Boy!
06-28-2011, 06:56 AM
Any chance you would have gotten out of the ticket if you had just let him search? That would be the deciding factor in just letting a cop look through my stuff. I feel like if I get pulled over for speeding and then tell him I want to see a warrant before he searches my car, I've lowered my chance of avoiding a ticket from 10% to 0%.

Very doubtful back then, but I don't remember how fast I was going. I never got out of tickets back then, though. I was always scruffy (still scruffy) and had very long hair; seemed like they always wanted to ticket the long-haired hippie freak.

Saul Good
06-28-2011, 07:24 AM
Good for him standing up for principle. That cop had as much reason to search his car as I do to search the cop's home.

If Dockett was speeding, that doesn't mean that the cops should get to dig through his personal belongings just to try to dig up more dirt on him. Fuck that.

Digging through my shit in order to find a reason to arrest me is not protecting nor serving, and I say this as someone with nothing to hide.

OnTheWarpath15
06-28-2011, 07:29 AM
So I...pull over to the side of the road
I heard "Son do you know why I'm stoppin' you for?"
Cause I'm young and I'm black and my hats real low?
Do I look like a mind reader sir, I don't know
Am I under arrest or should I guess some mo'?
"Well you was doin fifty-five in a fifty-fo' "
"License and registration and step out of the car"
"Are you carryin' a weapon on you I know a lot of you are"
I ain't steppin out of shit all my paper's legit
"Well, do you mind if I look round the car a little bit?"
Well my glove compartment is locked so is the trunk in the back
And I know my rights so you gonna need a warrant for that
"Aren't you sharp as a tack, you some type of lawyer or something'?"
"Or somebody important or somethin'?"
Nah, I ain't pass the bar but i know a little bit
Enough that you won't illegally search my shit
"We'll see how smart you are when the K9 comes"
I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one

Fish
06-28-2011, 07:38 AM

Is the small chance of getting out of the ticket worth foregoing your constitutional rights? You're giving up a little bit of freedom just so you have better chances that the officer doesn't needlessly hassle you. I hate the idea of that.

MahiMike
06-28-2011, 10:39 AM

This is what I was thinking. Maybe they're just feeling folks out to see what kind of people they are. They refuse, they get the ticket.

rageeumr
06-28-2011, 10:50 AM
Is the small chance of getting out of the ticket worth foregoing your constitutional rights? You're giving up a little bit of freedom just so you have better chances that the officer doesn't needlessly hassle you. I hate the idea of that.

I like the fact that I have the choice. If someone were to propose legislation that allowed any policeman to perform a baseless search, I'd oppose it. But if I have nothing to hide, I'm probably going to let him look in the interest of time and perhaps avoiding a ticket.

BWillie
06-28-2011, 10:53 AM
I like the fact that I have the choice. If someone were to propose legislation that allowed any policeman to perform a baseless search, I'd oppose it. But if I have nothing to hide, I'm probably going to let him look in the interest of time and perhaps avoiding a ticket.

See that is bullcrap. If you allow them to search or not allow them to search, it should have no bearing whatsoever if you get a ticket. Unfortunately police routinely let their feelings get in the way of either enforcing or not enforcing a particular law. They feel like they are being "challenged" or you are "questioning their authority". It's stupid. You either should or shoudn't get a ticket. If you are mouthing off doing something stupid then give them obstruction of justice or disorderly conduct.

MIAdragon
06-28-2011, 10:53 AM
Until you need them to save your life or to keep the 300 pound man across the street from beating his 100 pound wife, right?
Posted via Mobile Device

http://www.willsegerman.com/images/big-gun01.jpg

Fish
06-28-2011, 10:57 AM
This is what I was thinking. Maybe they're just feeling folks out to see what kind of people they are. They refuse, they get the ticket.

And you don't see anything wrong with that? You think cops should be able to "feel folks out", and dispense tickets depending on how receptive the driver is?

MIAdragon
06-28-2011, 10:59 AM
In the interest of saving time. If I had nothing to hide, why the **** would I want to wait around an hour and wait for the police to do something.

give an inch and they'll take a mile.

Ive done this before and have been on the side of the road for 3 hours ended up with 3 BS tickets, fought them in court and won. Id do it again if I had to.

sedated
06-28-2011, 11:03 AM

it may seem like a pain, but it takes LESS time to go through the difficulty of saying no than it does to let them search you. those guys take forever, look through anything and everything, and sometimes damage your stuff.

Okie_Apparition
06-28-2011, 11:05 AM
I reads it on twitter soes I know it the real

Fish
06-28-2011, 11:06 AM

You like that you have the choice? ROFL What?

Men and women have fought and died so that we may live in a nation where our personal rights will respected and upheld by our government. Where the people are in charge of the government, and they enforce the laws we choose. And in this case, you're giving up those personal rights, in the hopes that you don't piss off the officer and get a ticket. Not because you've got something to hide. But because you feel you have to be nice and appease the officer's ego.

That ain't right....

sedated
06-28-2011, 11:08 AM
When I was young growing up in Missouri, I got pulled over several times. I must have had my car searched 3 or 4 times. They asked and I obliged. **** it. I had nothing to hide.

what if one of your buddies accidentally dropped something illegal and neither of you knew until the cops found it?

what if the previous owner of your car was a dealer and had some hiding spot that he didn't clear out before he sold it?

what if someone got spooked and tossed a roach into your car while the window was down?

vailpass
06-28-2011, 11:08 AM
Local radio had this yesterday. Dockett is known to be a hard nosed dude, this isn't his first time brushing up against the law.
He rolls in a tricked out Escalade and looks like the black Predator.
Dude found his mother dead from a gun shot to the head when he was 13, then his dad dies of cancer a few months later. He doesn't take a lot of shit.

Lzen
06-28-2011, 11:18 AM

I don't blame him one bit. If he truly believes he wasn't speeding and they stopped him for no reason then I support his position 100%. Sometimes cops abuse their power. Don't be naive.

teedubya
06-28-2011, 11:43 AM

Jesus Christ, you are a brainwashed dumbfuck. Holy shit.

Saul Good
06-28-2011, 11:50 AM
Jesus Christ, you are a brainwashed dumb****. Holy shit.

Do tinfoil hats block sarcasm?

pr_capone
06-28-2011, 11:54 AM
Jesus Christ, you are a brainwashed dumb****. Holy shit.

:doh!:

Glad someone picked up on that.

vailpass
06-28-2011, 12:13 PM

:D

rageeumr
06-28-2011, 12:20 PM
You like that you have the choice? ROFL What?

Men and women have fought and died so that we may live in a nation where our personal rights will respected and upheld by our government. Where the people are in charge of the government, and they enforce the laws we choose. And in this case, you're giving up those personal rights, in the hopes that you don't piss off the officer and get a ticket. Not because you've got something to hide. But because you feel you have to be nice and appease the officer's ego.

That ain't right....

People have fought and died so that we have the choice. It is my right to allow the search just like it's my right to deny it.

I've never been asked to be searched outside of a random TSA screening. Perhaps my gut reaction would be different if it actually happened to me. But I believe that in general, law enforcement officers are good, hardworking people and I make every effort to comply with them. If I don't have anything to hide, I'm not going to stand in the way of the guy trying to do his job just because I can. And in my limited experience, if you're respectful and compliant with law enforcement, they don't go out of their way to be dickbags. Now of course you can still be respectful in denying a search, but I think I'd probably just choose to allow it.

Just Passin' By
06-28-2011, 12:25 PM
People have fought and died so that we have the choice. It is my right to allow the search just like it's my right to deny it.

I've never been asked to be searched outside of a random TSA screening. Perhaps my gut reaction would be different if it actually happened to me. But I believe that in general, law enforcement officers are good, hardworking people and I make every effort to comply with them. If I don't have anything to hide, I'm not going to stand in the way of the guy trying to do his job just because I can. And in my limited experience, if you're respectful and compliant with law enforcement, they don't go out of their way to be dickbags. Now of course you can still be respectful in denying a search, but I think I'd probably just choose to allow it.

They are not asking to search your car in an effort to exonerate you of a speeding ticket.

Demonpenz
06-28-2011, 12:27 PM
Po Po gunna find a Honey Badger if dey keep lookin

sedated
06-28-2011, 01:21 PM
But I believe that in general, law enforcement officers are good, hardworking people

hahahahahahahaha

If I don't have anything to hide, I'm not going to stand in the way of the guy trying to do his job just because I can. And in my limited experience, if you're respectful and compliant with law enforcement, they don't go out of their way to be dickbags. Now of course you can still be respectful in denying a search, but I think I'd probably just choose to allow it.

its their job to put you in jail, or get you in enough trouble that your fines bankroll their next fleet of cop cars and shiny cop toys.

cops assume that I am a troublemaker, especially if they are asking to search my property. Therefore I will look at them with the same suspicious eye.

Backwards Masking
06-28-2011, 01:28 PM
And in my limited experience, if you're respectful and compliant with law enforcement, they don't go out of their way to be dickbags.

They're being disrespectful d*ckbags for asking to search my car for no reason. It's my right as an American to be disrespectful back, so long as that disrespect isn't teetering on breaking the law. The same law he swore to uphold and is trying to bend by asking to search my car for no reason in the first place.

philfree
06-28-2011, 03:38 PM
From my experiences in life I've learned that one should always excercise their rights to the fullest extent of the law. If the police came to the door and ask to come in I'd say no stay outside. If a cop ask to search my car I'd say no.

PhilFree:arrow:

Johnny Vegas
06-28-2011, 03:39 PM

Fuck that shit. Our rights should be exercised not thrown away like you prefer.

crazycoffey
06-28-2011, 03:44 PM
hahahahahahahaha

its their job to put you in jail, or get you in enough trouble that your fines bankroll their next fleet of cop cars and shiny cop toys.

cops assume that I am a troublemaker, especially if they are asking to search my property. Therefore I will look at them with the same suspicious eye.

You trouble maker...

crazycoffey
06-28-2011, 03:45 PM
They're being disrespectful d*ckbags for asking to search my car for no reason. It's my right as an American to be disrespectful back, so long as that disrespect isn't teetering on breaking the law. The same law he swore to uphold and is trying to bend by asking to search my car for no reason in the first place.

how is asking to search your car "bending the law"?

CoMoChief
06-28-2011, 03:49 PM
Speeding? leads to "can i search your car?"

I'll be the first to call out black people when playing the race card.....but this is clearly your "driving while black" scenario.

He's black....has money...in a nice car......must have drugs on him. (officer's POV)

Fuck cops.

Mama Hip Rockets
06-28-2011, 03:53 PM
This cop just ask me how tall R u & where R U from! I'm bout to ask him can I go across the street to POPEYS while we sitting here waiting!

ROFL

crazycoffey
06-28-2011, 03:56 PM
ROFL

I forget, is it racism or bigotry if a black person makes a black joke and may or may not realize it?

Just Passin' By
06-28-2011, 04:00 PM
I forget, is it racism or bigotry if a black person makes a black joke and may or may not realize it?

How does either apply here?

BigMeatballDave
06-28-2011, 04:14 PM
Fuck that shit. Our rights should be exercised not thrown away like you prefer.Thrown away? LMAO Fuck off.

BigMeatballDave
06-28-2011, 04:22 PM
it may seem like a pain, but it takes LESS time to go through the difficulty of saying no than it does to let them search you. those guys take forever, look through anything and everything, and sometimes damage your stuff.I am a minimalist when it comes to my car. Other than a few CDs and my cell charger, there isn't
Much else in there. Seriously. Including my trunk, a search might take 2 minutes.

Doesn't matter anyway. I haven't had a speeding ticket since 2002.

Backwards Masking
06-28-2011, 04:31 PM
how is asking to search your car "bending the law"?

OK, i'm sorry, you're right, semantically speaking they have the right to ask to search my car for no reason whatsoever. So they're not bending the law of the land, just breaking the laws of morals and ethics and the whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing. But you're right. I was wrong to imply they were bending it.

vailpass
06-28-2011, 04:42 PM
Some of you clowns crack me up.
Fight the power!!!!!!!!

crazycoffey
06-28-2011, 04:44 PM
OK, i'm sorry, you're right, semantically speaking they have the right to ask to search my car for no reason whatsoever. So they're not bending the law of the land, just breaking the laws of morals and ethics and the whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing. But you're right. I was wrong to imply they were bending it.

what moral and ethic law book are you reading from?

It's not immoral, illegal or unethical to ask anyone a question, like "do you mind if I search your car?" Just as it's not illegal or immoral for anyone to answer "yes, I do mind. I don't want you to search my car." (which an answer like that does not always imply guilt)

crazycoffey
06-28-2011, 04:46 PM
Thrown away? LMAO Fuck off.

don't you know? If you don't question and fight authority at every opportunity then you are throwing away your rights!

BigMeatballDave
06-28-2011, 04:52 PM
If they ask you, its not violating any rights.

Backwards Masking
06-28-2011, 04:52 PM

It's not immoral, illegal or unethical to ask anyone a question, like "do you mind if I search your car?"

Agree to disagree?

vailpass
06-28-2011, 05:09 PM
Agree to disagree?

Agree you will confine yourself to the DC hole?

Just Passin' By
06-28-2011, 05:13 PM
If they ask you, its not violating any rights.

This is absolutely true. It is within your rights to be stupid enough to let police search your house/car/etc... without a warrant.

teedubya
06-28-2011, 05:22 PM
:doh!:

Glad someone picked up on that.

Dude, I deal with dense people all of the time on here... excuse me for being trigger happy. :evil:

teedubya
06-28-2011, 05:27 PM
Sedated is right on....

cops are revenue generators. The more criminals there are, the nicer the jails. The prison system is ran by corporate interests.

They can bust down your door if they think they smell something...

crimes = fines = profits = more legislation = new laws = new crimes = new fines = ad infinitum

BigMeatballDave
06-28-2011, 05:29 PM
This is absolutely true. It is within your rights to be stupid enough to let police search your house/car/etc... without a warrant.Stupid? Piss off. Maybe I like the look on a cops face when he comes up empty. Not to mention the fact that every time they asked I told them they were wasting our time.

crazycoffey
06-28-2011, 05:30 PM
Sedated is right on....

cops are revenue generators. The more criminals there are, the nicer the jails. The prison system is ran by corporate interests.

They can bust down your door if they think they smell something...

crimes = fines = profits = more legislation = new laws = new crimes = fines = etc.

I sorta see what you're going for, but isn't it the politicians and lawyers doing the "revenue generation" thing, and the ones making the laws?

Just Passin' By
06-28-2011, 05:34 PM
Stupid? Piss off. Maybe I like the look on a cops face when he comes up empty. Not to mention the fact that every time they asked I told them they were wasting our time.

It's stupid. Any defense lawyer can tell you this.

Backwards Masking
06-28-2011, 05:40 PM
Agree you will confine yourself to the DC hole?

I wasn't talking to you. Nor was I the one who posted this thread in the lounge.

Why would I confine myself to the DC hole? I'm here for the Chiefs, I guarantee I can get a better score on a Chiefs History pop than you. I haven't been posting in the latest Chiefs threads cause

A. a lot of them have been about rookies I haven't seen and can't comment on.

B. a lot of them are about untested reserves and third and fourth stringers who may not even make the team.

c. it's the offseason and unless it's big news, a lot of the speculation going on probably won't come to pass

and d. there may not even be a 2011 season.

Not that haven't posted in several Chiefs threads already. I certainly have. The history is there.

Are you aware this thread is about an NFL player?

vailpass
06-28-2011, 06:05 PM
I wasn't talking to you. Nor was I the one who posted this thread in the lounge.

Why would I confine myself to the DC hole? I'm here for the Chiefs, I guarantee I can get a better score on a Chiefs History pop than you. I haven't been posting in the latest Chiefs threads cause

A. a lot of them have been about rookies I haven't seen and can't comment on.

B. a lot of them are about untested reserves and third and fourth stringers who may not even make the team.

c. it's the offseason and unless it's big news, a lot of the speculation going on probably won't come to pass

and d. there may not even be a 2011 season.

Not that haven't posted in several Chiefs threads already. I certainly have. The history is there.

Are you aware this thread is about an NFL player?

Damn! Looks like my women is on time.

Backwards Masking
06-28-2011, 06:08 PM
Damn! Looks like my women is on time.

You wish old timer.

vailpass
06-28-2011, 06:13 PM
When I see a ghost, I cut the motherfucker.

Backwards Masking
06-28-2011, 06:17 PM
When I see a ghost, I cut the mother****er.

Nice! Good to know you have a sense of humor.:thumb:

vailpass
06-28-2011, 06:19 PM
Yeah, I'm so bad, I kick my own ass twice a day. Shit, you ain't sayin' nothin'!

Saul Good
06-28-2011, 07:56 PM

It's not immoral, illegal or unethical to ask anyone a question, like "do you mind if I search your car?" Just as it's not illegal or immoral for anyone to answer "yes, I do mind. I don't want you to search my car." (which an answer like that does not always imply guilt)

...and then both parties went their own way, right? No, wait, the cops made him wait for an hour while they tried to violate his rights.

Valiant
06-28-2011, 09:40 PM

What if they decided to plant something or your friends forgot something??

sedated
06-29-2011, 07:58 AM
Stupid? Piss off.

well...its true. sorry.

Maybe I like the look on a cops face when he comes up empty.

kind of like the look on his face when he comes up empty in his attempt to search? I like that look more, and I risk less to get it.

Not to mention the fact that every time they asked I told them they were wasting our time.

Its not wasting their time, they are on the clock. Its only wasting your time.