PDA

View Full Version : Royals The Royals should just close up shop

Pages : [1] 2 3

Bump
07-01-2011, 08:30 PM
Seriously, there are too many teams in baseball and the Royals will forever be just a farm team for everyone else. I think the Royals should just be shut down. Don't even worry about moving the team, just get rid of them all together.

GUARANTEED: The Royals will NEVER make the playoffs EVER again in the future of history. Jesus will come down and kill all of you before the Royals ever finish above .500 again.

Blow up Kauffman stadium, demolish it. Fuck it. Stop wasting everybody's time. Hang up a corked bat autographed by George Brett to remember the only good time it's had.

Arrowhead needs moar parking any damn ways.

Seriously, what's the point? I mean amiright?

Bambi
07-01-2011, 08:32 PM
I feel like I'm fading back into the years of 1998-2002 when I really wasn't much interested in sports.

L.A. Chieffan
07-01-2011, 08:32 PM
Are they bankrupt?

SPchief
07-01-2011, 08:39 PM
Awesome thread

Dayze
07-01-2011, 08:40 PM
who are these Royals you speak of?

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-01-2011, 08:45 PM
When I lived in KC and I'd come across a Royals game on TV after GB retired, my usual response was:

"Aw fuck; THIS shit again"???

Yes, just get rid of it and let's get the Chiefs to a SB or two, and get our own ESPN Grill-type thingy like Foxboro has.

kstater
07-01-2011, 08:45 PM
You might want to look up the definition of guaranteed.

|Zach|
07-01-2011, 08:46 PM
I feel like I'm fading back into the years of 1998-2002 when I really wasn't much interested in sports.

Front runner.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-01-2011, 08:49 PM
You might want to look up the definition of guaranteed.

I can guarantee you that a certain Midwest baseball team will continue to suck while wasting oxygen and air-time.

SnakeXJones
07-01-2011, 08:49 PM
only pussies quit

stonedstooge
07-01-2011, 08:50 PM
And the Chiefs are close to a Super Bowl?

Nightfyre
07-01-2011, 08:52 PM
Seriously, there are too many teams in baseball and the Royals will forever be just a farm team for everyone else. I think the Royals should just be shut down. Don't even worry about moving the team, just get rid of them all together.

GUARANTEED: The Royals will NEVER make the playoffs EVER again in the future of history. Jesus will come down and kill all of you before the Royals ever finish above .500 again.

Blow up Kauffman stadium, demolish it. **** it. Stop wasting everybody's time. Hang up a corked bat autographed by George Brett to remember the only good time it's had.

I'm going to bump this when you want on the bandwagon in 2013.

tk13
07-01-2011, 08:53 PM
The Chiefs haven't won a playoff game in nearly 20 years either. I love both teams, obviously... I just never understand it when I see fans of one of the teams bashing the other, in either direction.

CoMoChief
07-01-2011, 08:53 PM
I think they need to put Kauffman downtown, that area could be VERY good tailgating space for Chiefs games

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-01-2011, 08:54 PM
only pussies quit

PLEASE QUIT! I mean good Lord; unless you're going to the park to relax, get drunk, and watch a REAL team beat the piss out of KC, to see super stars from other teams so you can point flawless play/technique out to your kid, what is the fucking point?!

The Royals should have died with EK, END OF STORY.

SnakeXJones
07-01-2011, 08:54 PM
I'm going to bump this when you want on the bandwagon in 2013. He should be banned when he wants to jump back on

Halfcan
07-01-2011, 08:55 PM
Once bubba comes up= things will turn around

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-01-2011, 08:56 PM
The Chiefs haven't won a playoff game in nearly 20 years either. I love both teams, obviously... I just never understand it when I see fans of one of the teams bashing the other, in either direction.

Because football and the NFL are exciting, that's why. Because the Chiefs have been in the hunt regardless of shitty coaches and questionable players, that's why.

It's not a hard code to decipher.

Halfcan
07-01-2011, 08:58 PM
We have CHEAP owners=that is why we suck.

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-01-2011, 08:58 PM

Blow up Kauffman stadium, demolish it. **** it. Stop wasting everybody's time. Hang up a corked bat autographed by George Brett to remember the only good time it's had.

Cubs, Pirates and Orioles fans think you're a pussy.

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-01-2011, 09:01 PM

That's why we're outspending the rest of MLB in Latin America for player development and have built the best minor league system in baseball right? No, we just don't want to win... ever. Lets fold it up now that we have some real talent in the pipeline.

I swear people...

MadMax
I can guarantee you that a certain Midwest baseball team will continue to suck while wasting oxygen and air-time.

2 words.... David Glass :( worst thing that ever happened to this franchise

Deberg_1990

Let be real....at least the Chiefs have put together decent competative teams over the past 20 years. The Royals, not so much...well, once i guess....

CoMoChief
07-01-2011, 09:05 PM

but but but.......we're small market!!!! We have no choice but to cheap.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT I fucking hate that argument....it's retarded. Do you guys know what an owner like Mark Cuban would do for this city? my god....

tk13
07-01-2011, 09:05 PM
Because football and the NFL are exciting, that's why. Because the Chiefs have been in the hunt regardless of shitty coaches and questionable players, that's why.

It's not a hard code to decipher.

1993 was exciting. There were other exciting times, but most all of them ended in excruciating historical agony. Plus the Royals are playing against a stacked deck, and the Chiefs are playing in the sports league that's supposed to support parity. The difference probably isn't as wide as it should be.

Simply Red
07-01-2011, 09:07 PM
lol - they aint no Braves - but the Phillies don't lose either!!!!!! :harumph:

Deberg_1990
07-01-2011, 09:08 PM
For the Royals and Chiefs the end result is usually the same overall.

So...

Would you rather watch a team be competetive every year, yet always choke it away at the end....or watch a team whos season basically ends 2 months into the season every year?

|Zach|
07-01-2011, 09:09 PM
1993 was exciting. There were other exciting times, but most all of them ended in excruciating historical agony. Plus the Royals are playing against a stacked deck, and the Chiefs are playing in the sports league that's supposed to support parity. The difference probably isn't as wide as it should be.

I hear you...sport and league structure differences aside the Royals haven't even been in a position to have exciting heart breaking losses that are important.

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-01-2011, 09:10 PM
For the Royals and Chiefs the end result is usually the same overall.

So...

Would you rather watch a team be competetive every year, yet always choke it away at the end....or watch a team whos season basically ends 2 months into the season every year?

The Chiefs have been competitive every year?????

ROFL

CoMoChief
07-01-2011, 09:10 PM
The Royals make me wanna LMAO sometimes.

The Chiefs make me wanna crawl into a hole and die sometimes.

Deberg_1990
07-01-2011, 09:11 PM
The Chiefs have been competitive every year?????

ROFL

generally over the past 22 years overall....

CoMoChief
So how does this whole argument change when it was the 1980's?

Royals were good, Chiefs were dogshit.

|Zach|
I am not really even mad at the Royals though.

The sport they play is bland and boring.

Bump
07-01-2011, 09:14 PM
Ok, Ok if Mark Cuban wants to buy the Royals, then they should stay.

tk13
07-01-2011, 09:14 PM
Let be real....at least the Chiefs have put together decent competative teams over the past 20 years. The Royals, not so much...well, once i guess....

You look at the last 20 seasons.

The Royals were competitive in 93, 94, 95, 2003
Playoff wins: 0

The Chiefs were competitive in 92, 93, 94, 95, 97, 2003, 2006, 2010
Playoff wins: 2

And that's probably being generous. The Chiefs are playing in the league that has more playoff berths, and the one that's supposed to support parity. Every other team in our division has been to at least 2 conference title games and 1 Super Bowl since our last playoff win.

okcchief
07-01-2011, 09:18 PM
If Mark Cuban would buy the Royals all would be well.

It's a beautiful ball park and I still love going when I'm in town. Baseball used to be my second favorite sport but since the Royals went to shit I could care less. Of course it's the one sport not threatening to lockout right now. FML!

Okie_Apparition
07-01-2011, 09:21 PM
It would make a wonderful episode of Mega Movers if they sold the stadium to Oakland. THe Raiders are accustomed to playing on a baseball field anyway

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-01-2011, 09:27 PM
generally over the past 22 years overall....

I'm not sure what the signifigance of 22 years is but in that 22 years the Chiefs have had a winning record 50% of the time. That's more also-ran than generally competitive. If you go back farther than 22 years it gets much worse fast. They've been an average team at best "overall."

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/kan/

MadMax
07-01-2011, 09:28 PM
but but but.......we're small market!!!! We have no choice but to cheap.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT I ****ing hate that argument....it's retarded. Do you guys know what an owner like Mark Cuban would do for this city? my god....

He would infuse the city with excitement!!! :thumb:

|Zach|
07-01-2011, 09:29 PM
I'm not sure what the signifigance of 22 years is but in that 22 years the Chiefs have had a winning record 50% of the time. That's more also-ran than generally competitive. If you go back farther that 22 years it gets much worse fast. They've been an average team at best "overall."

Yet in relation to the Royals people think the Chiefs are crazy good and much more watchable.

|Zach|
07-01-2011, 09:29 PM
As if seasons where 2 teams don't make the playoffs are suddenly an apples to apples comparison.

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-01-2011, 09:31 PM
Yet in relation to the Royals people think the Chiefs are crazy good and much more watchable.

Well it's football and therefor "exciting and better" and a lot of people don't have the patience for baseball... plus this is a football board so I'm not surprised at skewed visions.

Bump
07-01-2011, 09:33 PM
the only excitement that ever comes out of Kauffman is the free donuts on the rare occasion they get 12 hits.

|Zach|
07-01-2011, 09:39 PM
Well it's football and therefor "exciting and better" and a lot of people don't have the patience for baseball... plus this is a football board so I'm not surprised at skewed visions.

It isn't only that...teams have zero identity in MLB. Good players are just mercenaries that hop around even from rival to rival. I also don't think its just this board...all you have to be is around Kansas City to see the apathy the Royals have and the excitement people have for the Chiefs.

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-01-2011, 09:45 PM
It isn't only that...teams have zero identity in MLB. Good players are just mercenaries that hop around even from rival to rival. I also don't think its just this board...all you have to be is around Kansas City to see the apathy the Royals have and the excitement people have for the Chiefs.

I don't think it's just this board either, my first sentence was a general statement.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-01-2011, 09:59 PM
They get their first Cy Young pitcher since...when?

And how did that turn out?

Building a team?

lolz.

SPchief
07-01-2011, 10:04 PM
They get their first Cy Young pitcher since...when?

And how did that turn out?

Building a team?

lolz.

pretty good actually

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-01-2011, 10:17 PM
pretty good actually

Yep, the Damon Train is the express to World Championships for KC I'm sure...

BigMeatballDave
07-01-2011, 10:29 PM

The sport they play is bland and boring.ROFL This hilarious considering you like soccer.

BigMeatballDave
07-01-2011, 10:34 PM
Hating on the Royals. LMAO

You guys should get out more.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-01-2011, 10:42 PM
Hating on the Royals. LMAO

You guys should get out more.

You're right; why waste time hating on something so utterly useless and past it's relevance?

BigMeatballDave
07-01-2011, 10:45 PM
You're right; why waste time hating on something so utterly useless and past it's relevance?Yeah, the Chiefs have been fairly shitty the past 35 years.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-01-2011, 10:53 PM
Yeah, the Chiefs have been fairly shitty the past 35 years.

LMAO So sad this post.

07-01-2011, 10:55 PM
Yeah, but then we can't have an off-season tailgate with fellow CPers after waiting for slackers and changing plans then making a beer run while meeting a mullet-topped camaro.

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-01-2011, 11:04 PM
LMAO So sad this post.

Because its true?

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-01-2011, 11:06 PM
Because its true?

"For The Honor of Royals Baseball I Shall Defend"!

ROFL

Titty Meat
07-01-2011, 11:07 PM
This is the best Royals thread in the lounge.

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-01-2011, 11:10 PM
"For The Honor of Royals Baseball I Shall Defend"!

ROFL

Ok clearly you're just being a dick and that's fine. I posted a link earlier in this thread that shows the Chiefs records all the way back. Feel free to count up and compare the number of winning seasons to losing seasons in the last 35 years. It won't be pretty which = pretty shitty team like Jules said.

The point isn't defending the Royals it's pointing out the idiocy that says the Chiefs have been so much better. More popular in the last 20 years or so, yes... but not a lot better historically.

Titty Meat
07-01-2011, 11:11 PM
Whens the last time the Royals went to the playoffs? The Chiefs have been 3 times this decade. /thread

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-01-2011, 11:15 PM
Whens the last time the Royals went to the playoffs? The Chiefs have been 3 times this decade. /thread

So when the Chiefs blew like the Royals have of late, in the 70's and 80's, they should have closed up shop. The Royals were winning then. /thread

BigMeatballDave
07-01-2011, 11:16 PM
Whens the last time the Royals went to the playoffs? The Chiefs have been 3 times this decade. /threadCripple fight.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-01-2011, 11:18 PM

This, AND...

Noonan:

The NFL is Sports Valhalla in KC. It's RELEVANT. Something the Royals simply can not claim when put in perspective with the rest of MLB.
Going to a Royals game can be equated with a trip to Worlds/Oceans of Fun. It's a fun day out, but consistent, legitimate contenders?

Yeah, no.

BigMeatballDave
07-01-2011, 11:19 PM
This may be the dumbest argument in Chiefsplant history.

SDChiefs
07-01-2011, 11:21 PM
Cubs, Pirates and Orioles fans think you're a pussy.

Try beng a mariners or padres fan. Im both. Were I a diehard baseball fan, I would've slit my wrists by now.

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-01-2011, 11:21 PM
This, AND...

Noonan:

The NFL is Sports Valhalla in KC. It's RELEVANT. Something the Royals simply can not claim when put in perspective with the rest of MLB.
Going to a Royals game can be equated with a trip to Worlds/Oceans of Fun. It's a fun day out, but consistent, legitimate contenders?

Yeah, no.

Much like the Chiefs. They didn't used to be relevant either. It's good that you believe they are "consistent and legitimate" now.

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-01-2011, 11:22 PM
Try beng a mariners or padres fan. Im both. Were I a diehard baseball fan, I would've slit my wrists by now.

Two more good examples yes

Titty Meat
07-01-2011, 11:23 PM

Apparently the sensation of having another man's cock rubbing against your own proved all too much for this 1st timer.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-01-2011, 11:24 PM
I guess you just have to love baseball. I don't.

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-01-2011, 11:24 PM

Could be but there was some pretty good butthurt going on about which crappy fast food joint is the best/worst earlier.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-01-2011, 11:25 PM
Apparently the sensation of having another man's cock rubbing against your own proved all too much for this 1st timer.

LMAO

rtmike
07-01-2011, 11:25 PM
Growing up I never missed a game. If it wasn't on TV I was outside practicing throwing a tennis ball up against the shed while I listened to the game on the radio.

I remember someone on the Yankees hitting a HR knocking us out of the playoffs one year & I cried like a baby.

We drove from western Kansas to see at least a handful of games every year. Our seats always sucked (couldn't afford good ones) but I always brought my mitt.

I actually got excited @ the beginning of the year almost buying a new hat. Now they're back to their old ways. I sure hope whoever the manager is has proven himself to work well with kids so hopefully they have a winning record by the end of this decade?

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-01-2011, 11:26 PM
I guess you just have to love baseball. I don't.

Yes I do, it's my favorite sport. But I won't make the claim the Royals have been consistent or relevant for about 25 years. I am a Chiefs fan too and they may be more relevant now certainly than they used to be... consistentcy is yet to come imo.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-01-2011, 11:28 PM
Yes I do, it's my favorite sport. But I won't make the claim the Royals have been consistent or relevant for about 25 years. I am a Chiefs fan too and they may be more relevant now certainly than they used to be... consistentcy is yet to come imo.

They've consistently failed in the playoffs, but they've been pretty regular about getting there for two decades.

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-01-2011, 11:31 PM
They've consistently failed in the playoffs, but they've been pretty regular about getting there for two decades.

11 winning seasons in the last 22, not all of them were playoff years, so "pretty regular" is being pretty generous.

I'm not going to keep having this arguement I'd just like to see both teams win... and I actually believe they're both on their way.

BigMeatballDave
07-01-2011, 11:38 PM
They've consistently failed in the playoffs, but they've been pretty regular about getting there for two decades.3 appearances in 13 seasons is regular?

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-01-2011, 11:47 PM
3 appearances in 13 seasons is regular?

So, we're not counting Wild Cards? Okay.

And when, pray tell, did the Royals last go to the post season?

BigMeatballDave
07-02-2011, 12:57 AM
So, we're not counting Wild Cards? Okay.

And when, pray tell, did the Royals last go to the post season?What? After the Chiefs run during the 90s, the last season they made the play offs was 97. Since then, they made it in 03, 06, and 10.

ChiefsCountry
07-02-2011, 01:28 AM
Considering the dumbasses who have posted about hating the Royals in this thread makes me feel alot better.

KurtCobain
07-02-2011, 01:46 AM
I think they'll go soon!

Titty Meat
07-02-2011, 02:10 AM
Considering the dumbasses who have posted about hating the Royals in this thread makes me feel alot better.

Uh oh here comes the alpha bitch! I love the "i'm smarter than you on the interwebs" game. Add that next to the list of having the rectal capacity of Richard Simmons.

SPATCH
07-02-2011, 02:32 AM
I may be drunk... but fuck you dude. In fact, butt-fuck you dude.

keg in kc
07-02-2011, 03:52 AM
Great thread bro.

Crush
07-02-2011, 05:59 AM
Worst thread ever.

notorious
07-02-2011, 06:33 AM
Cowherd actually had a good point.

If a resteraunt countiuously gave you shitty food and service, and when you say something they basically tell you to go fuck yourself yet still accept your money, what would possess a person to keep going back?

I will always be a Royal's supporter, but until they start running the organization correctly they can politely go fuck themselves.

Messier
07-02-2011, 06:44 AM
What? After the Chiefs run during the 90s, the last season they made the play offs was 97. Since then, they made it in 03, 06, and 10.

What are you even arguing? Which franchise has been less crappy? The Royals have been historically bad over the last 20 years. I heard a stat the other day that the Pittsburgh Pirates have the longest losing season streak, but over that time the Royals lost more games. The Chiefs have been all over the place the last 20 years. They've gone from bad, to mediocre, to good, never great. I don't think there is much to argue there.

BigMeatballDave
07-02-2011, 06:52 AM
What are you even arguing? Which franchise has been less crappy? The Royals have been historically bad over the last 20 years. I heard a stat the other day that the Pittsburgh Pirates have the longest losing season streak, but over that time the Royals lost more games. The Chiefs have been all over the place the last 20 years. They've gone from bad, to mediocre, to good, never great. I don't think there is much to argue there.Duh. Like I mentioned earlier, its a dumb argument. Overall, both franchises have been ass, save a few seasons.

GloryDayz
07-02-2011, 07:25 AM
I think they need to put Kauffman downtown, that area could be VERY good tailgating space for Chiefs games

This!!!!

Ebolapox
07-02-2011, 07:58 AM
2 words.... David Glass :( worst thing that ever happened to this franchise

worst thing to ever happen was ewing kauffman dying without a male heir.

rageeumr
07-02-2011, 08:05 AM
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/517/hghri.jpg

Gonzo
07-02-2011, 09:10 AM

The sport they play is bland and boring.
God, I know...

It's almost worse than Soccer sometimes.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Little Brioni
07-02-2011, 09:18 AM
What's next, someone who actually enjoys watching golf on TV coming in and saying baseball is a snooze fest ROFL

MadMax
07-02-2011, 09:27 AM

true dat!!!

gblowfish
07-02-2011, 09:30 AM

But...but...the Opera got a brand new building downtown!

Rausch
07-02-2011, 09:30 AM
I'm amazed the Royals haven't been bought out and moved somewhere...

ILChief
07-02-2011, 09:32 AM
I'm not sure what the signifigance of 22 years is but in that 22 years the Chiefs have had a winning record 50% of the time. That's more also-ran than generally competitive. If you go back farther than 22 years it gets much worse fast. They've been an average team at best "overall."

True but if you look at those seasons there are several 7-9 and 8-8. Wasn't until the end of Carl till they went all Royals (bottom feeders)

Demonpenz
07-02-2011, 09:33 AM
It's just wasted words. The royals are like your alcoholic cousin who is a waste, but you still give him 10 dollars a summer to think about the old times, when he wasn't trying to piss in your mouth

Rausch
07-02-2011, 09:35 AM
It's just wasted words. The royals are like your alcoholic cousin who is a waste, but you still give him 10 dollars a summer to think about the old times, when he wasn't trying to piss in your mouth

Dude, that happened ONE TIME.

Fuck.

Get over it...

Lex Luthor
07-02-2011, 09:43 AM
Uh oh here comes the alpha bitch! I love the "i'm smarter than you on the interwebs" game. Add that next to the list of having the rectal capacity of Richard Simmons.
Anyone who insists upon using the stupid "interwebs" word is automatically the dumbest person in the conversation.

Lex Luthor
07-02-2011, 09:47 AM

There's nothing wrong with being angry and frustrated over the epic failures of the Royals franchise for the last 20 years. But this thread is f*cking retarded. If you're pissed off, don't go to the games, don't watch the games, and don't whine about the team. In other words, just shut the f*ck up if you're that pissed off.

You've made your point. You've given up. We get it. Now shut up, go away, and let the real Royals fans support the team.

And stay off the bandwagon in 2013 when Hosmer, Moustakas, Duffy, Gordon, Crow, Escobar, Cain, Bubba Starling, and the rest of the young team are winning. We don't need front runners like you. Go root for Greinke in Milwaukee.

Rausch
07-02-2011, 09:48 AM
Dude, that happened ONE TIME.

Get over it...

Wait, that was Saul.

I'm sorry someone pissed in yer' face dude.

That $#it is just fucking wrong...

Bambi
07-02-2011, 09:51 AM
Front runner.

Nah, it was just when I had my career taking so I didn't have the time to give to following sports that much.

Now with the NFL is such a state, and the Royals prospects not coming together like we had all hoped it's hard to take time out of my nights to devote to watching them play.

At least I'm not a creepy pathetic stalker like you.

weirdo stalker

KCUnited
07-02-2011, 09:57 AM
Anybody going to out for Monarch pennant night on the 9th? First 20,000.

tk13
07-02-2011, 10:04 AM
and the Royals prospects not coming together like we had all hoped it's hard to take time out of my nights to devote to watching them play.

And there it is! Mark it down, July 2, 2011... the first person to give up on the Royals prospects. I called this in the big Royals thread like a month ago. Others will soon follow. It's hilarious.

Lex Luthor
07-02-2011, 10:12 AM
And there it is! Mark it down, July 2, 2011... the first person to give up on the Royals prospects. I called this in the big Royals thread like a month ago. Others will soon follow. It's hilarious.
No kidding. Hosmer, Moustakas and Duffy all in the majors BEFORE the All-Star Break, with Johnny Giavotella and Lorenzo Cain both hitting around .330 in Omaha.

Yeah, they're really sucking. :shake:

Gonzo
07-02-2011, 10:21 AM
Blah blah blah farm club blah blah blah 2013 blah blah blah bubba starling...

Yeah, the royals will put together a good season or two, then all the players will move on.
I love the team. I really do, but they'll never do anything with this ownership.
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman
07-02-2011, 10:23 AM

Is that giving up?

These guys are not playing to the level that we hope, yet.
That's fact.

But that fact doesn't say "I've given up".

It's simply pointing out where these guys are right now.

DeezNutz
07-02-2011, 10:26 AM
I don't think any of the prospects with the club right now have been "disappointing." It's just unreasonable to expect n00bs to carry a team. It sucks that no one has stepped up as an immediate superstar, like Braun did, but Hosmer has shown flashes.

The sucktitude of the pitchers on the farm is what's been disconcerting. Our pitching prospects are far, far too thin.

Predarat
07-02-2011, 10:44 AM
There's nothing wrong with being angry and frustrated over the epic failures of the Royals franchise for the last 20 years. But this thread is f*cking retarded. If you're pissed off, don't go to the games, don't watch the games, and don't whine about the team. In other words, just shut the f*ck up if you're that pissed off.

You've made your point. You've given up. We get it. Now shut up, go away, and let the real Royals fans support the team.

And stay off the bandwagon in 2013 when Hosmer, Moustakas, Duffy, Gordon, Crow, Escobar, Cain, Bubba Starling, and the rest of the young team are winning. We don't need front runners like you. Go root for Greinke in Milwaukee.

The question is will they still be Royals? Or will they be like Grienke in Milawaukee but spread out to New York, Boston, LA, ect.

MadMax
07-02-2011, 10:53 AM
No kidding. Hosmer, Moustakas and Duffy all in the majors BEFORE the All-Star Break, with Johnny Giavotella and Lorenzo Cain both hitting around .330 in Omaha.

Yeah, they're really sucking. :shake:

I'm excited about the youngsters just not the ownership.

Bump
07-02-2011, 11:10 AM
even if ALL of the prospects turn out to be awesome, they won't stay here and they will be traded for 3 new prospects and once those prospects are good enough, traded. It's a never ending cycle and we will forever be a farm team for everyone else. There is no hope and there will be no glory.

keg in kc
07-02-2011, 11:42 AM
I'm excited about the youngsters just not the ownership.That's a 2006 kind of comment. "Ownership" has shown plenty of evidence of change since then. Setting aside the amount of money they've spent to completely rebuild the minor league system top-to-bottom, the amount they've spent on draft picks the last several years, the amount of money they're spending on international players, specifically in Latin America, the fact remains that Glass gave major money to Grienke before trading him (at Grienke's request) as well as to Meche and Jose Guillen (both players where we can question the wisdom of decision, but we can't question the fact that the money was spent....) and then this last offseason to Billy Butler. And there's Soria's contract as well, depending on what they decide to do with the 2012-14 options.

Yes, the payroll is low this year, and yes they have the worst starting pitching in the majors, but as to the specific treatment of the "youngsters" there's plenty of reason to think they might be willing to pay guys like Hosmer and Moustakas et al when the time comes, because they've done it already with a few guys, and recently.

Lex Luthor
07-02-2011, 11:46 AM
even if ALL of the prospects turn out to be awesome, they won't stay here and they will be traded for 3 new prospects and once those prospects are good enough, traded. It's a never ending cycle and we will forever be a farm team for everyone else. There is no hope and there will be no glory.

So go root for the Yankees.

Lex Luthor
07-02-2011, 11:55 AM
That's a 2006 kind of comment. "Ownership" has shown plenty of evidence of change since then. Setting aside the amount of money they've spent to completely rebuild the minor league system top-to-bottom, the amount they've spent on draft picks the last several years, the amount of money they're spending on international players, specifically in Latin America, the fact remains that Glass gave major money to Grienke before trading him (at Grienke's request) as well as to Meche and Jose Guillen (both players where we can question the wisdom of decision, but we can't question the fact that the money was spent....) and then this last offseason to Billy Butler. And there's Soria's contract as well, depending on what they decide to do with the 2012-14 options.

Yes, the payroll is low this year, and yes they have the worst starting pitching in the majors, but as to the specific treatment of the "youngsters" there's plenty of reason to think they might be willing to pay guys like Hosmer and Moustakas et al when the time comes, because they've done it already with a few guys, and recently.

It's a lot easier for a lot of "fans" to just whine and bitch than to look at the facts. The fact is that Glass was a terrible cheapskate owner for a lot of years, but the for the last few years the Royals HAVE been doing what they are supposed to do: overspend on player development and hope the prospects pan out. No matter who owns this team, a team in Kansas City will never be able to compete with Yankees and Red Sox for the top tier free agents. The local cable television revenues will always favor the big market owners.

Is David Glass a great owner? No. And there are plenty of reasons to believe that if the others owners hadn't pressured him to get his act together a few years ago, he would still be a cheap bastard unwilling to pay to put a product on the field. For whatever reason, his behavior HAS changed. Fans who are paying attention recognize that. Other fans bitch and moan and say "same old Royals". A lot of those are the same fans who complained bitterly when the Royals got rid of Guillen, Podsednik and Greinke last year.

Anybody who is unwilling to at least give this collection of very good young players a chance to succeed should really just stop bitching about the Royals and start rooting for the Yankees or the Red Sox.

GloryDayz
07-02-2011, 12:04 PM
Cowherd actually had a good point.

If a resteraunt countiuously gave you shitty food and service, and when you say something they basically tell you to go **** yourself yet still accept your money, what would possess a person to keep going back?

I will always be a Royal's supporter, but until they start running the organization correctly they can politely go **** themselves.

I agree, but those of us who live in Jackson county have the added lemon juice-in-the-eyes effect of knowing that, no matter what, our tax dollars pay for their house... I wish that money had winning incentives, or penalties, tied to it. I know, I know, had we tried to do that, they would have moved. So....

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-02-2011, 12:09 PM

Bump knows the KCR Way...

Predarat
07-02-2011, 12:09 PM
To all you Royals h8rs, Nosotros Creemos, Bitches!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7Fn4SsplmTU/RgblADk0H_I/AAAAAAAAAIA/ZMMQF5rfOpE/s1600/NosotrosCreemos.jpg

syyrupp-mannn
07-02-2011, 12:26 PM
That's a 2006 kind of comment. "Ownership" has shown plenty of evidence of change since then. Setting aside the amount of money they've spent to completely rebuild the minor league system top-to-bottom, the amount they've spent on draft picks the last several years, the amount of money they're spending on international players, specifically in Latin America, the fact remains that Glass gave major money to Grienke before trading him (at Grienke's request) as well as to Meche and Jose Guillen (both players where we can question the wisdom of decision, but we can't question the fact that the money was spent....) and then this last offseason to Billy Butler. And there's Soria's contract as well, depending on what they decide to do with the 2012-14 options.

Umm excuse me the royals fuckign sucknign because Glass, Glass has been spending money but he will trade away all of the prospects when they become good

BigMeatballDave
07-02-2011, 12:38 PM
The Royals haters in this thread remind me of a bunch of Meccas.

syyrupp-mannn
07-02-2011, 12:38 PM
[QUOTE=Brainiac;7726883]It's a lot easier for a lot of "fans" to just whine and bitch than to look at the facts. The fact is that Glass was a terrible cheapskate owner for a lot of years, but the for the last few years the Royals HAVE been doing what they are supposed to do: overspend on player development and hope the prospects pan out. No matter who owns this team, a team in Kansas City will never be able to compete with Yankees and Red Sox for the top tier free agents. The local cable television revenues will always favor the big market owners.

Is David Glass a great owner? No. And there are plenty of reasons to believe that if the others owners hadn't pressured him to get his act together a few years ago, he would still be a cheap bastard unwilling to pay to put a product on the field. For whatever reason, his behavior HAS changed. Fans who are paying attention recognize that. Other fans bitch and moan and say "same old Royals". A lot of those are the same fans who complained bitterly when the Royals got rid of Guillen, Podsednik and Greinke last year.

Anybody who is unwilling to at least give this collection of very good young players a chance to succeed should really just stop bitching about the Royals and start rooting for the Yankees or the Red Sox.[/QUOT
Dude, how long have you been a fan 6 years?
MadMax has been a fan since they were the fucking athletics, he's been a fun since they built frmom the ground he dealt with them losing 100+ games a year for a while because we were an expansion team. MadMax complains but he's a Royals/Chiefs fans through thick and thin and never gives up on them but when you've been a fan for as long as he has you have the right to critizise the owners/players. Glass has never overspent for anyone good he always gets over the hill veterans who cant help us compete at all. You know nothing about the Royals history your just going on what theyve done the past 10 years, they've spent money on Emil Brown and Tony Pena Jr. and more players that never helped us with anything in the past 12 years we've had 11 losing seasons argue you that, Glass is not spending money to help shit he spends just enopugh to make retarded fans like you go googoogaga all over him, look at how much money he spent for farnsworth,treaner,kendall,cruz,guillen,gload,meche,bannister,davies, and ankiel whos overspending for over-the-hill players that cant help us compete at all so before you flip shit on other people because we dont like your boyfriend( David Glass) go look this shit up and then come and talk to me

MadMax
07-02-2011, 12:40 PM

I have no problem with the payroll at all I'm just saying he ran this franchise inyo the ground!!!! Wanna argue that?

keg in kc
07-02-2011, 12:42 PM
Umm excuse me the royals ****ign sucknign because Glass, Glass has been spending money but he will trade away all of the prospects when they become goodNo, the Royals suck because Dayton Moore hasn't been able to (so far) build a pitching staff that's talented enough to be competitive. And that would still be the case even if they hadn't traded Grienke. Regardless of what might have happened in the late 90s or the first half of the '00s, in recent years Glass has given Moore at least some amount of cash to work with. The problem is more management of that money than it is ownership unwilling to pay, at the moment.

Now, it's not perfect, we can always want more, and the fact remains that they'll never be able to compete as far as total payroll goes with the teams on the coasts regardless of how much Glass decides to spend, but it's better right now than it has been since the early 90s.

MadMax
07-02-2011, 12:43 PM
The Royals haters in this thread remind me of a bunch of Meccas.

I'm no Royal hater dumbshit!!!!

BigMeatballDave
07-02-2011, 12:43 PM
Nah, it was just when I had my career taking so I didn't have the time to give to following sports that much.

Now with the NFL is such a state, and the Royals prospects not coming together like we had all hoped it's hard to take time out of my nights to devote to watching them play.

At least I'm not a creepy pathetic stalker like you.

weirdo stalkerProspects not coming together? Its a bit early to be throwing in the towel so soon, you think?

keg in kc
07-02-2011, 12:45 PM
I have no problem with the payroll at all I'm just saying he ran this franchise inyo the ground!!!! Wanna argue that?Like I said, that's a 2006 comment. I wouldn't argue against the fact that the team was run into the ground, but I likewise wouldn't argue against the fact that he's done an awful lot since Moore was hired to try and dig the franchise out of the hole he put it in. And I have no problem with blaming him on one hand, and giving him a little bit of credit on the other, where I think it's due.

I guess I'm just more willing to live in the moment and look toward the future, whereas other folks prefer to only look backwards.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-02-2011, 12:46 PM
To all you Royals h8rs, Nosotros Creemos, Bitches!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7Fn4SsplmTU/RgblADk0H_I/AAAAAAAAAIA/ZMMQF5rfOpE/s1600/NosotrosCreemos.jpg

They'll make fine Socks and/or Yanks I'm sure. :evil:

MadMax
07-02-2011, 12:53 PM
Like I said, that's a 2006 comment. I wouldn't argue against the fact that the team was run into the ground, but I likewise wouldn't argue against the fact that he's done an awful lot since Moore was hired to try and dig the franchise out of the hole he put it in. And I have no problem with blaming him on one hand, and giving him a little bit of credit on the other, where I think it's due.

I guess I'm just more willing to live in the moment and look toward the future, whereas other folks prefer to only look backwards.

I hear ya bro!!!!:D

Lex Luthor
07-02-2011, 01:09 PM
Dude, how long have you been a fan 6 years?
MadMax has been a fan since they were the ****ing athletics, he's been a fun since they built frmom the ground he dealt with them losing 100+ games a year for a while because we were an expansion team. MadMax complains but he's a Royals/Chiefs fans through thick and thin and never gives up on them but when you've been a fan for as long as he has you have the right to critizise the owners/players. Glass has never overspent for anyone good he always gets over the hill veterans who cant help us compete at all. You know nothing about the Royals history your just going on what theyve done the past 10 years, they've spent money on Emil Brown and Tony Pena Jr. and more players that never helped us with anything in the past 12 years we've had 11 losing seasons argue you that, Glass is not spending money to help shit he spends just enopugh to make retarded fans like you go googoogaga all over him, look at how much money he spent for farnsworth,treaner,kendall,cruz,guillen,gload,meche,bannister,davies, and ankiel whos overspending for over-the-hill players that cant help us compete at all so before you flip shit on other people because we dont like your boyfriend( David Glass) go look this shit up and then come and talk to me
Dude, the first thing you need to do is learn how to use the QUOTE function. It's not that hard.

Second, quit being such a retard. You have no idea what you're talking about. I would guess that I've been a Royals fan longer than you've been alive. I do know that nobody has been a Royals fan longer than I have. I've been a fan since Lou Piniella drove in the winning run on Opening Night in 1969. Don't tell me I haven't been a fan.

Now, regarding the topic of overspending: Glass overspent on Gil Meche to get him to come here: 5 years, $55 MILLION. That was overspending, but it looked like a VERY good move until dumbass Trey Hillman destroyed his arm through overuse. Gil Meche retired at age 32. He was a helluva pitcher for the Royals until he threw 132 pitches in a single start in June of 2009. He was never the same pitcher after that, and it wasn't even close. Can't really blame Glass for that, other than the fact that Glass allowed dumbass Trey Hillman to manage the team for far too long.

Most of the Royals overspending is for young minor league players. The Royals outbid the Yankees and Red Sox to sign Noel Arguelles out of Cuba a couple of years ago, and just yesterday the Royals signed Elier Hernandez, another Latin American player who was highly sought after by several other teams. They Royals just gave $3 Million to a 16 year old player. Don't tell me that they aren't spending aggressively to build their minor league system.

Oh wait, you are complaining that "Glass has never overspent for anyone good". Well what the hell do you expect, that he should shell out $300 Million for Albert Pujols? We are still a small market team, for Christ's sake! The Royals have to carefully pick and choose WHO they are going to overpay for. They can't overpay for the top tier free agents.

notorious
07-02-2011, 01:23 PM
I agree, but those of us who live in Jackson county have the added lemon juice-in-the-eyes effect of knowing that, no matter what, our tax dollars pay for their house... I wish that money had winning incentives, or penalties, tied to it. I know, I know, had we tried to do that, they would have moved. So....

Sorry.

I have no monetary investment in the club (anymore), so that would definately suck to forcefully have money taken from you to support a shit organization.

Chief Roundup
07-02-2011, 01:29 PM
I have always thought that baseball should have the same cap system that the NFL does. None of this soft cap where they can go over but they just have to pay a luxury type tax back to MLB.

syyrupp-mannn
07-02-2011, 01:58 PM
Dude, the first thing you need to do is learn how to use the QUOTE function. It's not that hard.

Second, quit being such a retard. You have no idea what you're talking about. I would guess that I've been a Royals fan longer than you've been alive. I do know that nobody has been a Royals fan longer than I have. I've been a fan since Lou Piniella drove in the winning run on Opening Night in 1969. Don't tell me I haven't been a fan.

Now, regarding the topic of overspending: Glass overspent on Gil Meche to get him to come here: 5 years, $55 MILLION. That was overspending, but it looked like a VERY good move until dumbass Trey Hillman destroyed his arm through overuse. Gil Meche retired at age 32. He was a helluva pitcher for the Royals until he threw 132 pitches in a single start in June of 2009. He was never the same pitcher after that, and it wasn't even close. Can't really blame Glass for that, other than the fact that Glass allowed dumbass Trey Hillman to manage the team for far too long.

Most of the Royals overspending is for young minor league players. The Royals outbid the Yankees and Red Sox to sign Noel Arguelles out of Cuba a couple of years ago, and just yesterday the Royals signed Elier Hernandez, another Latin American player who was highly sought after by several other teams. They Royals just gave $3 Million to a 16 year old player. Don't tell me that they aren't spending aggressively to build their minor league system.

Oh wait, you are complaining that "Glass has never overspent for anyone good". Well what the hell do you expect, that he should shell out $300 Million for Albert Pujols? We are still a small market team, for Christ's sake! The Royals have to carefully pick and choose WHO they are going to overpay for. They can't overpay for the top tier free agents.

i know how to use the quote function i just ****ed up and btw MadMax has been a fan since the same time you were I never said hed been a fan longer than you your retarded so i said that u have only been a fan for 6 years because of your comments and posts their retarded like you, your name should be retardiac not brainiac cuz you know nothing.

syyrupp-mannn
07-02-2011, 01:59 PM
Meche was never that good hes was okay but not great like every says he was

syyrupp-mannn
07-02-2011, 02:00 PM
what im saying is all of the minors who turn to be good will be traded for youngsters and then the whole cycle starts over again

syyrupp-mannn
07-02-2011, 02:01 PM
And i dont care about the minors when the ones we shell out money to are in A-Advanced

Ebolapox
07-02-2011, 02:03 PM
i know how to use the quote function i just fucked up and btw MadMax has been a fan since the same time you were I never said hed been a fan longer than you your retarded so i said that u have only been a fan for 6 years because of your comments and posts their retarded like you, your name should be retardiac not brainiac cuz you know nothing, im only 12 and i can run circles around you with me knowledge

ROFL

Hey, it's Kcnut!

You would sound much more intelligent if you know how to put together a sentence. Do you have to take English in fifth grade, kid? I'd suggest you attempt to pay attention and try harder.

Ebolapox
07-02-2011, 02:05 PM
"with me knowledge"... YARR, HE'S A PIRATE MATEY!

Go play in traffic, kid. The adults are talking baseball here. At least wait until your testicles drop, yeah?

syyrupp-mannn
07-02-2011, 02:06 PM
ROFL

Hey, it's Kcnut!

You would sound much more intelligent if you know how to put together a sentence. Do you have to take English in fifth grade, kid? I'd suggest you attempt to pay attention and try harder.

I know how to put together a sentence but, its the internet so who gives a fuck! Dont tell me what to do either bitch

Ebolapox
07-02-2011, 02:08 PM
I know how to put together a sentence but, its the internet so who gives a fuck! Dont tell me what to do either bitch

'bitch' from a kid who is still playing with GI joes. intriguing.

I'd say this argument is above you, but everything is at this point. go play with your dolly, kid.

syyrupp-mannn
07-02-2011, 02:10 PM
'bitch' from a kid who is still playing with GI joes. intriguing.

I'd say this argument is above you, but everything is at this point. go play with your dolly, kid.

i never played with GI Joes like you and I've never touched a dolly or an action figure. I messed up earlier and hit the wrong button I meant my not me sorry didnt know that would get your panties in a bunch

Ebolapox
07-02-2011, 02:12 PM
god, this isn't even sporting anymore. hey madmax; may want to keep the kid off the net for now. parental control software is your friend.

MadMax
07-02-2011, 02:17 PM
god, this isn't even sporting anymore. hey madmax; may want to keep the kid off the net for now. parental control software is your friend.

You may wanna take your HIV pos aditude away frome dickweed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ebolapox
07-02-2011, 02:19 PM
You may wanna take your HIV pos aditude away frome dickweed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, I see where he gets it from. godspeed, austin powers.

petegz28
07-02-2011, 02:21 PM
Until we spend some money and quit this dream of farming a world series team, we are going to be like this year in and year out. We have a $34 mil payroll. Glass got $70ish million just in revenue sharing. You can see where the interest of our owner lies.

MadMax
07-02-2011, 02:21 PM
Ya know I tried tp be civil but some a you assholes are what ya are

Ebolapox
07-02-2011, 02:24 PM
Arguing with you is like flinging shit and an Alabama Porch MonkeyROFL

post reported for two reasons:

1) racist remark

2) you have to be at least 13 years of age to agree with the terms of service. you admitted to 12 earlier. it's not even sporting or fair to keep responding; have fun, and come at me when your balls drop.

MadMax
07-02-2011, 02:24 PM
I was ther to watch the KC Athletics I WAS THERE FOR THE ROYALS 1st fuckin game. how bout you boy???

Ebolapox
07-02-2011, 02:26 PM
I was ther to watch the KC Athletics I WAS THERE FOR THE ROYALS 1st fuckin game. how bout you boy???

are you drunk or high? I wasn't even part of that discussion earlier. just calling out your boy for violations of the internet code. shit, you let him troll 4-chan too?

syyrupp-mannn
07-02-2011, 02:30 PM
Ya know I tried tp be civil but some a you assholes are what ya are

post reported for two reasons:

1) racist remark

2) you have to be at least 13 years of age to agree with the terms of service. you admitted to 12 earlier. it's not even sporting or fair to keep responding; have fun, and come at me when your balls drop.

oh, no im so scared the Administrator is my dads best friend so screw off. Id like to meet you any time any day I would beat your fucking ass! If I couldnt my Dad would then my brother would then my dads other friend would. Your a freaking pussy basically saying with reporting me "Mommy he called me an Alabama Porch Monkey". People have called me and MadMax names out the ass and we dont act like bitches and report we stand up for ourselves and not be little bitches. Get your dads dick out of your ass and stop slurping up mommies milky and be a man and pick on a man not a kid bitch!

Bugeater
07-02-2011, 02:31 PM
DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!?!?!

Ebolapox
07-02-2011, 02:34 PM
OH NO A 12 YEAR OLD THREATENED TO KICK MY ASS! you'd have to get a ride from your dad, squirt.

Ebolapox
07-02-2011, 02:35 PM
the funny thing is, he sounds just like a girl who had her first period.

syyrupp-mannn
07-02-2011, 02:36 PM
OH NO A 12 YEAR OLD THREATENED TO KICK MY ASS! you'd have to get a ride from your dad, squirt.

I never threatened to i said i would like to i never threatened learn what the word means before you use it. Dumbass

Half of you on here are illiterate dumbasses anyway that are choking on Glasses cock

Ebolapox
07-02-2011, 02:37 PM
I never threatened to i said i would like to i never threatened learn what the word means before you use it. Dumbass

Half of you on here are illiterate dumbasses anyway that are choking on Glasses cock

kid, you're in so far over your head that it's laughable.

Bugeater
07-02-2011, 02:38 PM
Max...seriously...get him out of here. This isn't going to end well for him.

BigMeatballDave

Half of you on here are illiterate dumbasses anyway that are choking on Glasses cockSomeone take the garbage out.

Predarat

Jackass n00bs win less then the Royals around here.

Ebolapox
07-02-2011, 02:39 PM
...Id like to meet you any time any day I would beat your fucking ass! If I couldnt my Dad would then my brother would then my dads other friend would. ...

nope, no threat there.

sorry, sport. is your fuse even shorter than your height? are you mad because I called you a little girl? you'll grow up eventually I'm sure.

MadMax
07-02-2011, 02:40 PM
are you drunk or high? I wasn't even part of that discussion earlier. just calling out your boy for violations of the internet code. shit, you let him troll 4-chan too?

Dude you need to chill the fuck out, no one said he was my son... but don't jump to conclusions...

BigMeatballDave
07-02-2011, 02:41 PM
I was ther to watch the KC Athletics I WAS THERE FOR THE ROYALS 1st fuckin game. how bout you boy???Go away, or stop being such an assbag.

syyrupp-mannn

I never did anythign i was trying to be civil but these assholes here are being rude,illiterate and just plain retarded. I never tried to be anythign but civil it was these dumbasses that started the shit

MadMax
Jackass n00bs win less then the Royals around here.

Yer special!!!

syyrupp-mannn
07-02-2011, 02:42 PM
nope, no threat there.

sorry, sport. is your fuse even shorter than your height? are you mad because I called you a little girl? you'll grow up eventually I'm sure.

I said i would like to i never threatened youROFL your stupid

Ebolapox
07-02-2011, 02:43 PM
Dude you need to chill the fuck out, no one said he was my son... but don't jump to conclusions...

he all but admitted it. he said 'my dad has seen all of the royals games yada yada yada' then you came out after him and are the only other one to make that claim (other than Braniac).

it doesn't take perry mason to make that case, man.

Ebolapox
07-02-2011, 02:44 PM
Go away, or stop being such an assbag.

like father like son, apparently. that's our tax dollars at work; madmax has admitted to being on disability on here in the past.

MadMax
07-02-2011, 02:44 PM

Why is he my problem? I never said he was my son...Ta wanna kick me off then fuckin do it jeez!!!!!!!!!

/

syyrupp-mannn
07-02-2011, 02:45 PM
he all but admitted it. he said 'my dad has seen all of the royals games yada yada yada' then you came out after him and are the only other one to make that claim (other than Braniac).

it doesn't take perry mason to make that case, man.

i never said that i said and i quote" MadMax has been a fan since they started I never said he went to all the games stop lying and go fuck yerself

Ebolapox
07-02-2011, 02:45 PM
I said i would like to i never threatened youROFL your stupid

my stupid? my stupid what? I don't think that word is the right form, lil punkin. may want to try harder in english class next time.

Bugeater
07-02-2011, 02:46 PM
Why is he my problem? I never said he was my son...Ta wanna kick me off then fuckin do it jeez!!!!!!!!!

:facepalm: I give up. Carry on.

syyrupp-mannn
07-02-2011, 02:47 PM
like father like son, apparently. that's our tax dollars at work; madmax has admitted to being on disability on here in the past.

Shut the fuck up u wanna have a hate speech against a disabled vet? What have you done for this fucking country!NOTHING! MadMax had enogh balls to go into the army and fight for our country.

syyrupp-mannn
07-02-2011, 02:47 PM
my stupid? my stupid what? I don't think that word is the right form, lil punkin. may want to try harder in english class next time.

I said your stupid idiot go back and read it

Ebolapox
07-02-2011, 02:48 PM
Shut the fuck up u wanna have a hate speech against a disabled vet? What have you done for this fucking country!NOTHING! MadMax had enogh balls to go into the army and fight for our country.

so, he's not your kid? I get that you wouldn't want to claim him, man.

Bugeater
07-02-2011, 02:49 PM
:doh!:

Ebolapox
07-02-2011, 02:50 PM

You're. that's the word YOU'RE looking for. your stupid means absolutely nothing.

yeah, I'm the idiot? I can't even blame you; you haven't even gotten through high school english. you're about as knowledgeable in the english language as an immigrant.

syyrupp-mannn
07-02-2011, 02:51 PM
so, he's not your kid? I get that you wouldn't want to claim him, man.

Hes not my dad he's my dads best friend so stfu and stop jumping to conclusions i never said that he was my dad moron i swear you guys on here are the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet. If any of you that im fighting with have reproduced then this world is fucked!

syyrupp-mannn
07-02-2011, 02:52 PM
You're. that's the word YOU'RE looking for. your stupid means absolutely nothing.

yeah, I'm the idiot? I can't even blame you; you haven't even gotten through high school english. you're about as knowledgeable in the english language as an immigrant.

No i know english i just dont use proper grammar on the internet because its the internet not school so chill the fuck out

MadMax

Yer about a stupid SOB... I give 2 shits what you think Oh hey make fun of my disability if it makes you feel better. I hope it happens to you dumbass

Ebolapox
Hes not my dad he's my dads best friend so stfu and stop jumping to conclusions i never said that he was my dad moron i swear you guys on here are the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet. If any of you that im fighting with have reproduced then this world is fucked!

ROFL

this isn't even fair anymore. seriously, kid... may want to just sit this one out.

MadMax
07-02-2011, 02:53 PM

You are and you are a prick to boot

Bugeater
07-02-2011, 02:57 PM
No, you said the Administrator was your dad's best friend.

And while Mr Flopnuts may be your dad's best friend, he's not the Administrator, he's only one of many moderators and he can't save your ass from being banned if you break the rules.

Al Bundy
07-02-2011, 02:58 PM
No i know english i just dont use proper grammar on the internet because its the internet not school so chill the **** out

It might be time for you to head to the corner.

syyrupp-mannn
07-02-2011, 02:59 PM
You know what ban me i dont give a ****! this isnt a great board anyways this place sucks cuz all of you fucktards

Ebolapox
07-02-2011, 02:59 PM
You are and you are a prick to boot

oh, absolutely. I don't hide who I am, I'm an asshole.

Ebolapox
07-02-2011, 03:00 PM
You know what ban me i dont give a fuck! Ill make another account cuz u cant IP ban me

oh... he's on dialup too. hard to ban an aol user. didn't know anybody still used that. lucky you.

Ebolapox
07-02-2011, 03:03 PM
Yer about a stupid SOB... I give 2 shits what you think Oh hey make fun of my disability if it makes you feel better. I hope it happens to you dumbass

there are plenty of people who are on disability who are respectable. my mom is on disability due to an accident at her job years ago (faulty equipment).

it's another thing when (the child you don't want to claim even though he's said as much) this rapscalian is the best representation we have of you, then you confirm the quality of the person by your own musings. you kinda give it a bad name, you know?

syyrupp-mannn
oh... he's on dialup too. hard to ban an aol user. didn't know anybody still used that. lucky you.
this is you" Oh i joined in 2002 im 28 im a big bad tough guy i know everything blah blah blah

MadMax
Please just stop

Predarat
07-02-2011, 03:04 PM
MadMax and syyrupp-mannn need to just chill and have a father/son outing and go to a TBonez game since they hate the Royals so much. I think it would do them some good. They could even share a funnell cake.

MadMax
07-02-2011, 03:05 PM
there are plenty of people who are on disability who are respectable. my mom is on disability due to an accident at her job years ago (faulty equipment).

it's another thing when (the child you don't want to claim even though he's said as much) this rapscalian is the best representation we have of you, then you confirm the quality of the person by your own musings. you kinda give it a bad name, you know?

You have absolutely no idea what I went through...

syyrupp-mannn
07-02-2011, 03:06 PM

HES A DISABLED VET! VETERAN AS IN ARMY YOU KNOW? OR ARE YOU TOO FUCKING STUPID! ALL U HAVE DONE FOR THIS COUNTRY IS SIT ON YOUR ASS,WASTE SPACE,BREATHE OUR AIR, AND EAT OUR FOOD THATS ALL YOU HAVE DONE! yOU'VE ALSO BEEN A DICKHEAD TO BOOT SO FUCK YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF

syyrupp-mannn
07-02-2011, 03:07 PM
MadMax and syyrupp-mannn need to just chill and have a father/son outing and go to a TBonez game since they hate the Royals so much. I think it would do them some good. They could even share a funnell cake.

We dont hate the Royals we never said that we did

Ebolapox
07-02-2011, 03:07 PM
You have absolutely no idea what I went through...

oh, I absolutely don't. I'm honest enough with myself, I'm too big a pussy to go into the army. why do you think I'm in a Ph.D program studying infectious diseases? thanks for your service, but control your young. nothing more annoying than infants running rampant on the internet. put a muzzle on the kid, even if you don't want to claim him.

syyrupp-mannn
07-02-2011, 03:08 PM

Read the posts from earlier WE DONT FUCKING HATE THE ROYALS SO SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHITHEAD!

Bugeater
07-02-2011, 03:08 PM
HES A DISABLED VET! VETERAN AS IN ARMY YOU KNOW? OR ARE YOU TOO FUCKING STUPID! ALL U HAVE DONE FOR THIS COUNTRY IS SIT ON YOUR ASS,WASTE SPACE,BREATHE OUR AIR, AND EAT OUR FOOD THATS ALL YOU HAVE DONE! yOU'VE ALSO BEEN A DICKHEAD TO BOOT SO FUCK YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF
http://oi51.tinypic.com/2qjc8j6.jpg

Ebolapox
07-02-2011, 03:09 PM

sweet, we're going through the meltdown progression: the all-caps nonsensical post.

I won't even attempt to digest what you've (not 'u') typed. I'll assume it was asinine, and go along with my day. hope your first period goes good, squirt.

syyrupp-mannn
07-02-2011, 03:09 PM
oh, I absolutely don't. I'm honest enough with myself, I'm too big a pussy to go into the army. why do you think I'm in a Ph.D program studying infectious diseases? thanks for your service, but control your young. nothing more annoying than infants running rampant on the internet. put a muzzle on the kid, even if you don't want to claim him.

Dude i was trying to be civil to you guys but you started on me so i went off dont blame me when other people started it

syyrupp-mannn
07-02-2011, 03:10 PM
sweet, we're going through the meltdown progression: the all-caps nonsensical post.

I won't even attempt to digest what you've (not 'u') typed. I'll assume it was asinine, and go along with my day. hope your first period goes good, squirt.

Im not a girl im a guy its the internet you dont have to type perfect sentences like all of you morons think. We can type how we want I didnt mean to have caps lock on i hit it by accident

keg in kc
07-02-2011, 03:11 PM
Cool story brah!

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-02-2011, 03:11 PM
Can threads be closed just for being stupid? If so I move this one is closed. What an embarassment.

Predarat
07-02-2011, 03:13 PM

Read the posts from earlier WE DONT ****ING HATE THE ROYALS SO SHUT YOUR ****ING MOUTH SHITHEAD!

Now you are talking to yourself. ROFL

syyrupp-mannn
07-02-2011, 03:14 PM
No im not dude im posting to you telling you read the posts from earlier retard cuz we dont hate the royals

syyrupp-mannn
07-02-2011, 03:15 PM
Didnt know my toilet had this many turds wow, go back intop the toilet and go to bed and dont peek your head out again

Bugeater
Dude i was trying to be civil to you guys but you started on me so i went off dont blame me when other people started it
Post #119 (yours) was where everything went off the rails for you. Go re-read it, and then come back and tell me you were being civil.

Predarat
No im not dude im posting to you telling you read the posts from earlier retard cuz we dont hate the royals

In that case you are repeating yourself. I got it the first time.:thumb:

Ebolapox

oh, you have a retard cousin (cuz)? hope that works out well for you.

syyrupp-mannn
07-02-2011, 03:16 PM
I say cuz short for because a big shot smart guy like you should know that see told you i could run circles around you with my knowledge

Ebolapox
07-02-2011, 03:18 PM
I say cuz short for because a big shot smart guy like you should know that see told you i could run circles around you with my knowledge

funny thing, your 'knowledge.' all we've got so far is poorly written and worded sentence structure, excuses, cussing and REFERENCES to said knowledge. you're coming off as somebody lacking in knowledge (and the truly wise individual would know this via self awareness).

|Zach|
07-02-2011, 03:19 PM
Ok....everybody chill. It is a holiday weekend!

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NpVWoF57sZg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

syyrupp-mannn
Post #119 (yours) was where everything went off the rails for you. Go re-read it, and then come back and tell me you were being civil.

Just did nothing I was trying to be civil to you guys at first but you lashed out at MadMax and I cuz you have nothing better to do cuz you cant get any pussy except for your moms old saggy dried out pussy

Ebolapox
HAY GUISE I'M SMART CUZ I SAYS I AM THIS IS THE INTERNET I'M 12 AND SMARTER THAN YUO.

syyrupp-mannn
07-02-2011, 03:20 PM
you dont have to type perfect on the internet retard its the internet not english class so go fuck yourself

Ebolapox
07-02-2011, 03:20 PM
Just did nothing I was trying to be civil to you guys at first but you lashed out at MadMax and I cuz you have nothing better to do cuz you cant get any pussy except for your moms old saggy dried out pussy

what do you know about pussy? you haven't had pussy since pussy had you.

Ebolapox
07-02-2011, 03:21 PM
you dont have to type perfect on the internet retard its the internet not english class so go fuck yourself

boy, you've convinced me. you sound absolutely BRILLIANT, son! Brilliant! we should contact Oxford, you could likely skip out on the rest of middle school! YUO'RE SMART!

syyrupp-mannn
07-02-2011, 03:21 PM
what do you know about pussy? you haven't had pussy since pussy had you.

haha only comeback you got tough guy?

Ebolapox
07-02-2011, 03:23 PM
haha only comeback you got tough guy?

I'd call you a sad virgin, but the sad virgins on this website (gochiefs) deserve better than to be lumped in with you. hell, the trolls here bring more to the table than you. YOU'RE SO SMART, SPORT!

syyrupp-mannn
07-02-2011, 03:24 PM
You guys are supposed to be mature adults but when someone like me posts one thing saying they dont like the ownership or trying to take up for someone you stoop down to their level and then say that your a big tough guy I was being civil taking up for MadMax because you jumped down his throut for saying he hates glass. Also you aint had pussy since pussy had you either

Ebolapox
07-02-2011, 03:26 PM
eh, noonan is correct. this makes shooting fish in a barrel seem too easy. have a nice saturday, kid. remember, the internet isn't life.

Old Dog
07-02-2011, 03:28 PM
If the little douche isn't a mult it's a perfect advertisement for birth control.

MadMax
07-02-2011, 03:41 PM
If the little douche isn't a mult it's a perfect advertisement for birth control.

maybe just maybe you should just shut you're piehole!!! I hope ypu never reproduce..

Pasta Little Brioni
07-02-2011, 03:51 PM
Isn't this the same guy who said he'd suck his own cock if the Chiefs won 8 games??? Hell, I'm not even a Royal fan and I can see that team has a bright future. They'll control all those guys for 7 years, so even if they would lose em, there is time for a nice run.

MadMax
07-02-2011, 03:54 PM
Isn't this the same guy who said he'd suck his own cock if the Chiefs won 8 games??? Hell, I'm not even a Royal fan and I can see that team has a bright future. They'll control all those guys for 7 years, so even if they would lose em, there is time for a nice run.

Why the fuck you calling me out???

Al Bundy
07-02-2011, 03:54 PM

I agree, there is a reason some species eat their young.

Lex Luthor
07-02-2011, 03:55 PM
you dont have to type perfect on the internet retard its the internet not english class so go **** yourself
You're right in one respect. You are not required to display perfect grammar and spelling when you express yourself on the Internet, or anywhere else for that matter, including English class. But be prepared to be judged not only by what you say, but by how you say it.

The only thing we see is what you type. When you can't put a coherent sentence together, it's easy for us to conclude that you still have a lot to learn about how to communicate your ideas, the Royals, and probably life in general.

Think about it.

Pasta Little Brioni
07-02-2011, 03:55 PM
Why the fuck you calling me out???

I thought it was Bump...sorry. I didn't quote you, so was talking about the OP.

MadMax
07-02-2011, 03:56 PM
Jeez dude I already paid the price asshole!!!

Lex Luthor
07-02-2011, 03:56 PM
maybe just maybe you should just shut you're piehole!!! I hope ypu never reproduce..
See post #221.

keg in kc
07-02-2011, 04:06 PM
You guys are supposed to be mature adultsI must have logged on to the wrong chiefsplanet.

Old Dog
07-02-2011, 04:15 PM

Why don't you and your lapdog run along, go fetch some fireworks and blow yourselves up?

GloryDayz
07-02-2011, 04:29 PM
This thread has gone the way of the Royals pitching staff!!

MadMax
07-02-2011, 04:30 PM
Why don't you and your lapdog run along, go fetch some fireworks and blow yourselves up?

WOW!!! You are a real piece of work!! If it wasn't for people like me you wouldn't be able to run your punk mouth

notorious
07-02-2011, 04:30 PM
Why the **** you calling me out???

Why do the Chiefs need to win 8 games for you .....to.....

Oh, wait.....

KCUnited
07-02-2011, 04:31 PM
Here's to the turdbird days of Summer.

Old Dog
07-02-2011, 04:31 PM
WOW!!! You are a real piece of work!! If it wasn't for people like me you wouldn't be able to run your punk mouth

And who the fuck are you supposed to be?

notorious
07-02-2011, 04:33 PM
Didnt know my toilet had this many turds wow, go back intop the toilet and go to bed and dont peek your head out again

With this post, I conclude my research:

Members should be REQUIRED to lurk for at least 24 calender months before posting.

Old Dog
07-02-2011, 04:37 PM
Max

If you're referring to what he said about you being in the Army, I couldn't possibly care less. I did almost 23 years on active duty in the Army myself, including deployments to Central America, South America (Colombia), and a few different ones to Iraq and other various places in that region.

You being military doesn't mean shit to me. I met assholes on active duty that weren't worth the powder it would have taken to blow them up. You just appear to be one more.

notorious
07-02-2011, 04:38 PM
Max

If you're referring to what he said about you being in the Army, I couldn't possibly care less. I did almost 23 years on active duty in the Army myself, including deployments to Central America, South America (Colombia), and a few different ones to Iraq and other various places in that region.

You being military doesn't mean shit to me. I met assholes on active duty that weren't worth the powder it would have taken to blow them up. You just appear to be one more.

Thanks for your service!

MadMax
07-02-2011, 04:39 PM
Max

you are just a prick and I could care less what you think of me :)

MadMax
07-02-2011, 04:41 PM
you are just a prick and I could care less what you think of me :)

I wish your dumbass woulda got your legs blowed off

syyrupp-mannn
07-02-2011, 04:42 PM
And who the **** are you supposed to be?

He's a lot better then you are, he is actually civil! It takes a real piece of work to wish death upon someone else. 23 years of sucking your dads dick doesnt count as 23 years of active duty and you can be a real tough guy behind a computer screen but the truth is your a piece of shit lying bitch, your to much of a pussy to spend even 1 hour in the army

|Zach|
07-02-2011, 04:43 PM
He's a lot better then you are, he is actually civil! It takes a real piece of work to wish death upon someone else. 23 years of sucking your dads dick doesnt count as 23 years of active duty and you can be a real tough guy behind a computer screen but the truth is your a piece of shit lying bitch, your to much of a pussy to spend even 1 hour in the army

You're just boring now.

Old Dog
07-02-2011, 04:44 PM
Thanks for your service!

Thank You.

Sorry for the bit of a rant, it just aggravates me when I see things like post #228 when someone feels a sense of entitlement or self-important because they were in the military. Until that post, I was really only trying to pet his lap dog.

syyrupp-mannn
07-02-2011, 04:45 PM
Im suprised you wont post a picture of yourself. If i was in the army for as long as you said you were then I would want people to see me. Im suprised you even know where Colombia is. Im also suprised that you can spell to

notorious
07-02-2011, 04:46 PM
Im also suprised that you can spell to

........ROFL

This is awesome.

|Zach|
07-02-2011, 04:47 PM
Im suprised you wont post a picture of yourself. If i was in the army for as long as you said you were then I would want people to see me. Im suprised you even know where Colombia is. Im also suprised that you can spell to

http://www.penguinpride.com/lulz/penguin/lolwut.jpg

syyrupp-mannn
You're just boring now.
Why? Oh, because im one of the only ones here that arent illiterate? Your a POS just like the rest of them. Im a hell of a lot younger than you and I can run circles around you with my knowledge and wiseness

MadMax
Thank You.

Sorry for the bit of a rant, it just aggravates me when I see things like post #228 when someone feels a sense of entitlement or self-important because they were in the military. Until that post, I was really only trying to pet his lap dog.

I deserve nothing :)

Old Dog
Im also suprised that you can spell to

Yes, I can. In fact, I can spell too as well. I believe that's the word you were after, pup.

|Zach|
07-02-2011, 04:48 PM
Why? Oh, because im one of the only ones here that arent illiterate? Your a POS just like the rest of them. Im a hell of a lot younger than you and I can run circles around you with my knowledge and wiseness

How old am I?

notorious
07-02-2011, 04:49 PM

Definately a mult.

|Zach|
07-02-2011, 04:49 PM
Definately a mult.

Yea, this has to be a parody of some kind.

notorious
07-02-2011, 04:52 PM
Yea, this has to be a parody of some kind.

Someone's parents must have turned off the air-conditioning in the basement.

syyrupp-mannn
07-02-2011, 04:56 PM
Thank You.

Hahaaha your a real winnwe lying until someone thanks you for something you ddint do to make you feel good. Yeah, you're a real tough guy LYING about being in the army isnt funny its taking the spotlight away from people who were actually in the army. MadMax was in the army I know that because i have known him and his family for years. My dad and MadMax are good friends we all love him and he is better than a lot of you guys on here. All of us in my family repsect MadMax because he didn't lie about being in the military like you, to lie about being in the military is no laughing matter. You think your a real though guy because you lie and say that you were in the military for 23 years thats bullshit your too much of a pussy to go into the military. Once you were to have stepped foot onto the base and one of the big guys were to stand up to you you'd cower like the little bitch you are.Yeah, but like I said my dad respects MadMax he's not my dad so stop saying that he is, he's my second dad at heart but no he's not my dad so stop saying that because it doesn't matter. But , really he's not my dad.