View Full Version : Other Games Gladiator Round 1, Match 9: cabletech94 vs. SNR

Rain Man
07-03-2011, 12:35 PM
cabletech94:

Bo Staff

backup bowie knife

Prep time: 94 seconds

SNR

Vial of thick lotion that, if rubbed on the skin of opponent, will weaken them in 10 minutes and paralyze them for an hour in 20 minutes (you have protective gloves)

No backup weapon

Prep time: 14 seconds

Venue:

In free-fall at 20,000 feet, with parachutes, and with a snake and gator-filled swamp below you. Initial Distance: 500 feet apart

(Odd coincidence that we have another one of these so early, but hey, it's a nice day for a parachute jump.)

KurtCobain
07-03-2011, 12:37 PM
I think SNR gets covered in that stuff and then he's screwed.

Rain Man
07-03-2011, 12:53 PM
I think the parachute fall is non-eventful unless cabletech can cut SNR's chute or SNR can get close enough to do the lotion thing. And if SNR gets close, cabletech could probably foul his parachute lines with the bo staff.

So they hit the ground. The next question is whether cabletech can keep SNR from touching him. On dry ground, perhaps SNR could sneak in and take a beating, but get some poison on cabletech. In a swamp, though, I think it's hard to move fast enough to do that. Cabletech will conk SNR on the head a bunch of times, but that's about it.

I think the match ends with SNR managing to get in and weaken cabletech, but getting stabbed to death in the process.

Rain Man
07-03-2011, 12:55 PM
Actually, I'm rethinking this. It's a swamp. Any chance that SNR could put the poison on a leaf or stick or something, and apply it to cabletech that way?

lostcause
07-03-2011, 01:03 PM
I think this one goes to who is most adept at not being killed by snakes or gators.

AndChiefs
07-03-2011, 01:11 PM
Actually, I'm rethinking this. It's a swamp. Any chance that SNR could put the poison on a leaf or stick or something, and apply it to cabletech that way?

Hmm...would depend on how far away he lands from cabletech...and how much poison he has. Also, he could start sweating in the swamp and wipe his brow, thus paralyzing himself.

I have to go with cabletech.

threebag
07-03-2011, 01:30 PM
It put the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTq4777lSlioPG6CYGcxAAfTY3VCC-_6Lg0BLVQ5qqLR0ByUGY2

RealSNR
07-03-2011, 01:57 PM
Fate fucks me over :grr:

cabletech94
07-03-2011, 02:11 PM
I think this one goes to who is most adept at not being killed by snakes or gators.

don't forget that cabletech has to deal with those effing snakes on a day to day basis.

p.s. i love you guys!!!!!

happy birthday America:thumb:

Rain Man
07-03-2011, 02:15 PM
Fate ****s me over :grr:

Fate is a harsh mistress in a leather corset and stilettos.

alnorth
07-03-2011, 02:27 PM
gotta go with cable. since neither has a ranged weapon, the parachute fall doesn't matter. If they get too close to each other, they will foul each other up and plummet to the earth to their deaths.

SNR got a rough draw, but the fact that its a swamp seals it. There's mud and water everywhere. on spashdown its gonna be tougher to rub anything onto the other guy's skin, and he can easily wash it off if he suspects it is harmful.

SNR faces a screaming stabbity end.

RealSNR
07-03-2011, 02:46 PM
gotta go with cable. since neither has a ranged weapon, the parachute fall doesn't matter. If they get too close to each other, they will foul each other up and plummet to the earth to their deaths.

SNR got a rough draw, but the fact that its a swamp seals it. There's mud and water everywhere. on spashdown its gonna be tougher to rub anything onto the other guy's skin, and he can easily wash it off if he suspects it is harmful.

SNR faces a screaming stabbity end.It's a shame because (once again) if I had the knife, this would be a completely different outcome

WV
07-03-2011, 03:10 PM
Hand some guys here a vial of lotion and they'd take themselves out in a matter of seconds!

Bowser
07-03-2011, 03:10 PM
I voted for SNR.

Bowser
07-03-2011, 03:11 PM
I voted for SNR.

Hahhahaha! Nah, cable wins this.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
07-03-2011, 03:57 PM
SNR rubs the lotion all over a couple of snakes and whips the shit out of cable with them

MagicHef
07-03-2011, 04:45 PM
The one with the knife wins. Again.

patteeu
07-03-2011, 05:39 PM
SNR is going to massage his opponent to death? I think cabletech's got the infinitely better weapon.

cabletech94
07-03-2011, 06:18 PM
Hahhahaha! Nah, cable wins this.

super REP for life!!!!!

RealSNR
07-03-2011, 06:23 PM
Between getting the French Bulldog in the CP Dog simulation, getting shot in the face during the 3rd WWII Bomber mission, and now drawing a tube of irritating lotion as my weapon in the gladiator simulation, I'm really not lucky when it comes to this stuff. Either that or I'm due for a string of really great luck when it comes to future Rain Man games

cabletech94
07-03-2011, 06:28 PM
Between getting the French Bulldog in the CP Dog simulation, getting shot in the face during the 3rd WWII Bomber mission, and now drawing a tube of irritating lotion as my weapon in the gladiator simulation, I'm really not lucky when it comes to this stuff. Either that or I'm due for a string of really great luck when it comes to future Rain Man games

man, i know i'll be a n00b here forever and all, but this thread is as much fun as that one time that me and jim naseum were gigantic douches.

just be glad that we're not fighting with boomerangs and pepper sprays. that'd be super bad.

it's been an honor,snr!

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-03-2011, 06:58 PM
Snipe Copper, and the Kingdom FALLS.

RealSNR
07-03-2011, 07:44 PM
Snipe Copper, and the Kingdom FALLS.You can't kill Copper. He will never leave.

He is the glue that will hold together any and all future Chiefs victories

Otter
07-03-2011, 08:58 PM
Cabletech and SNR come to realize the futility of war and shake hands. But unknowing to cabletech SNR has on the lotion and watches cabletech weaken and become paralyzed over tea and once again the rear naked chokehold is applied.

SNR

RealSNR
07-03-2011, 09:01 PM
Cabletech and SNR come to realize the futility of war and shake hands. But unknowing to cabletech SNR has on the lotion and watches cabletech weaken and become paralyzed over tea and once again the rear naked chokehold is applied.

SNRrochambeau

cabletech94
07-03-2011, 10:38 PM

SNR

i hope you meet your end with a bag of dicks while falling on a flaming aids tree. while drinking a gallon of anti-freeze.:p

Otter
07-03-2011, 11:56 PM
i hope you meet your end with a bag of dicks while falling on a flaming aids tree. while drinking a gallon of anti-freeze.:p

Am I falling while grasping onto a big bag of dicks or being burnt by an aids tree while being pelted with dicks?

And where did all these dicks come from and why are they in a bag?

Hammock Parties
07-04-2011, 08:53 AM
As cabletech and SNR speed towards the ground, they pull their chutes at the same time. Cabletech glides over to SNR with his pole extended and begins to smack him around. Warding off the blows with his ninja skills, SNR grabs one end of the pole and pulls himself towards cabletech. Out comes the bottle! SNR squirts his goo all over cabletech, who is too disgusted by this surprising attack to immediately reach for his knife.

SNR repels away from cabletech and they glide to the ground. Cabletech is beginning to feel the effects of the lotion at this point and collapses to the ground, weakened and eventually paralyzed. SNR moves in, picks up cabletech's knife, slashes his throat and goes off to hunt gators in the swamp.

Rain Man
07-04-2011, 08:57 AM
Calling it for cabletech94, who ironically rubbed SNR out.

cabletech94
07-04-2011, 09:13 AM
Am I falling while grasping onto a big bag of dicks or being burnt by an aids tree while being pelted with dicks?

And where did all these dicks come from and why are they in a bag?

i think you were reaching for a bag of dicks that was hanging above a ravine. you slip from your perch (above said ravine), thus falling into a burning aids tree from below, while holding onto your prize, a big bag of dicks!

\almost dominating.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-04-2011, 11:48 AM
You can't kill Copper. He will never leave.

He is the glue that will hold together any and all future Chiefs victories

LMAO I find your unwavering support of Terrance both admirable and wondering if a psych-evaluation might be in order.:p

RealSNR
07-04-2011, 12:03 PM
LMAO I find your unwavering support of Terrance both admirable and wondering if a psych-evaluation might be in order.:pPeople wanted him gone in 2009 even with that pathetic shit show of WRs that we had. He stuck on.

People wanted him gone in 2010 even with that perhaps even more pathetic shit show of WRs that we had. He stuck on.

Looking forward to 2011 we got:

Bowe
Baldwin
Tucker
Chambers

You don't think Copper can't beat out all the srubby poopy undrafted free agent WRs for that last spot as a special teams ace? Guess again. Hell, the way Haley fucking hates Chris Chambers, it wouldn't surprise me to see Copper as a WR4 this year.

Veteran who knows his job. We're going to be seeing a LOT more Terrance Copper on this team.

Bahahahaha!

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-04-2011, 12:13 PM
People wanted him gone in 2009 even with that pathetic shit show of WRs that we had. He stuck on.

People wanted him gone in 2010 even with that perhaps even more pathetic shit show of WRs that we had. He stuck on.

Looking forward to 2011 we got:

Bowe
Baldwin
Tucker
Chambers

You don't think Copper can't beat out all the srubby poopy undrafted free agent WRs for that last spot as a special teams ace? Guess again. Hell, the way Haley fucking hates Chris Chambers, it wouldn't surprise me to see Copper as a WR4 this year.

Veteran who knows his job. We're going to be seeing a LOT more Terrance Copper on this team.

Bahahahaha!

May The Force be with him.:thumb: