PDA

View Full Version : Other Games Gladiator Round 2, Match 14: SPchief vs. bwana

Rain Man
07-12-2011, 01:47 PM
SPchief:

high-powered squirtgun filled with ammonia

No backup weapon

Special factor: The Chiefs are playing in the Super Bowl and there is a television nearby

Time to plan: 72 seconds

bwana:

Bowie knife

No backup weapon

You are forced to wear a tight and non-removable belt around your midsection that restricts your lung capacity to 66.6 percent of normal.

Time to plan: 35 seconds

Venue:

Classic desert terrain

Starting distance: 8,561 feet

MOhillbilly
07-12-2011, 01:49 PM
bwana, stalks and kills his prey with zero effort.

the end

rageeumr
07-12-2011, 01:52 PM
Wow. Bwana in a laugher. SP's corpse will have reached room temperature before any ill effects of the ammonia show themselves.

Pants
07-12-2011, 01:53 PM
I need to know exactly how much more hindered someone is when functioning on 2/3 lung capacity before I can cast my vote.

Leaning towards Bwana right now.

KurtCobain
07-12-2011, 01:54 PM
If SP had a machine gun this would still be close. Have fun with that supersoaker.

Pants
07-12-2011, 01:55 PM
Wow. Bwana in a laugher. SP's corpse will have reached room temperature before any ill effects of the ammonia show themselves.

Has has to travel 8000 feet (or more of SPchief decides to retreat) through desert terrain while only having 2/3 lung function. I don't think it's as easy of a call.

MOhillbilly
07-12-2011, 01:56 PM
I need to know exactly how much more hindered someone is when functioning on 2/3 lung capacity before I can cast my vote.

Leaning towards Bwana right now.

The dude has been huntin bears with a switch since he was 8 years old.

Come on now!

Old Dog
07-12-2011, 01:56 PM
The 2/3 lung capacity would normally be an issue to be sure, but inasmuch as there's no real time limit Bwana can slowly walk over and cut his throat. If the Chiefs are in the Super Bowl SP will likely never avert his eyes from the screen.

4th and Long
07-12-2011, 01:57 PM
bwana, stalks and kills his prey with zero effort.

the end
Dear bwana. Just let me finish watching the game and then you can kill me, no questions asked.

- SPchief

MOhillbilly
07-12-2011, 01:58 PM
alight then. next!

Pants
07-12-2011, 01:58 PM
The dude has been huntin bears with a switch since he was 8 years old.

Come on now!

He is a CP legend for sure, but I try to be as unbiased in these as possible.

MOhillbilly
07-12-2011, 02:00 PM
He is a CP legend for sure, but I try to be as unbiased in these as possible.

the dudes half ninja / half mountain man. Duh, winning.

Steron
07-12-2011, 02:01 PM
Hmmmm. 1.6 miles through the desert (or more) with 2/3 lung capacity. Bowie knife VS squirt gun filled with cat pee. What kind of shape are the combatants in? Right now leaning towards Bwana.

rageeumr
07-12-2011, 02:02 PM
Has has to travel 8000 feet (or more of SPchief decides to retreat) through desert terrain while only having 2/3 lung function. I don't think it's as easy of a call.

Doesn't Bwana live somewhat at altitude? That will have increased his overall lung function. Plus it seems like he's an active, outdoorsy dude, meaning 66% of his lung function is probably still better than the average BBQ eating sedentary smoker.

Pants
07-12-2011, 02:05 PM
Doesn't Bwana live somewhat at altitude? That will have increased his overall lung function. Plus it seems like he's an active, outdoorsy dude, meaning 66% of his lung function is probably still better than the average BBQ eating sedentary smoker.

That's why I said I'm leaning towards Bwana. What if SPchief is a decathlete, though?

MOhillbilly
07-12-2011, 02:07 PM
That's why I said I'm leaning towards Bwana. What if SPchief is a decathlete, though?

did you already die?

MagicHef
07-12-2011, 02:08 PM
Will the game distract Bwana as well?

Pants
07-12-2011, 02:09 PM
did you already die?

No, I won my 1st battle, why?

MOhillbilly
07-12-2011, 02:11 PM
No, I won my 1st battle, why?

just wonderin

Mr. Flopnuts
07-12-2011, 02:30 PM
In most cases you could flip the weapons around and I'm probably still voting for Bwana. His badassedness around here is legend, however I've talked to a guy that knows him personally that says not one ounce of it is legend. I'm not driving through that dudes fucking leaves. That's for sure. :fire:

RockChalk
07-12-2011, 02:32 PM
In most cases you could flip the weapons around and I'm probably still voting for Bwana. His badassedness around here is legend, however I've talked to a guy that knows him personally that says not one ounce of it is legend. I'm not driving through that dudes ****ing leaves. That's for sure. :fire:

This. Bwana better be starting out drugged or paralyzed for me to pick his challenger.

The Franchise
07-12-2011, 02:34 PM
Lets just end this entire thing and crown him then.

Pants
07-12-2011, 02:39 PM
In most cases you could flip the weapons around and I'm probably still voting for Bwana. His badassedness around here is legend, however I've talked to a guy that knows him personally that says not one ounce of it is legend. I'm not driving through that dudes ****ing leaves. That's for sure. :fire:

That's cool. How would you see a match involving Bwana with a ball peen hammer vs whoever with an AK-47 unravel?

MOhillbilly
07-12-2011, 02:48 PM
That's cool. How would you see a match involving Bwana with a ball peen hammer vs whoever with an AK-47 unravel?

good job man, you killed everyones brains.

Pants
07-12-2011, 02:49 PM
good job man, you killed everyones brains.

LMAO

Renegade
07-12-2011, 02:50 PM
I can't wait for the Bwana vs MoHillbilly showdown. That will be epic.

MOhillbilly
07-12-2011, 02:51 PM
I can't wait for the Bwana vs MoHillbilly showdown. That will be epic.

i dont fight my friends.

edit- atleast for yall enjoyment.

Bwana
07-12-2011, 03:03 PM
i dont fight my friends.

edit- atleast for yall enjoyment.

Likewise.

I would rather sit around eating some smoked brisket, drink some cold beers and shoot the shit.

Pants
07-12-2011, 03:04 PM
Likewise.

I would rather sit around eating some smoked brisket, drink some cold beers and shoot the shit.

The crowds do not gather to watch you eat, Bwana. They want blood!

RNR
07-12-2011, 03:07 PM
Likewise.

Easy for you guys who have not got their ass kicked to say! We need something to cheer the rest of us up :)

Bwana
07-12-2011, 03:17 PM
Easy for you guys who have not got their ass kicked to say! We need something to cheer the rest of us up :)

Hell, you can come to the party too. I'll dig out a cold one from the cooler for you as well. :D

RNR
07-12-2011, 03:21 PM
Hell, you can come to the party too. I'll dig out a cold one from the cooler for you as well. :D

You are two on the list of people from here I do hope I get the chance to throw back some cold ones with~

MOhillbilly
07-12-2011, 03:22 PM
You are two on the list of people from here I do hope I get the chance to throw back some cold ones with~

ya know hes a old crow rummy right?

Bwana
07-12-2011, 03:23 PM

It will happen one of these days. I look forward to it.

MOhillbilly
07-12-2011, 03:25 PM

see kids, he kills with a smile on his face.

:(

Bwana
07-12-2011, 03:25 PM
ya know hes a old crow rummy right?

LMAO

Only every other year, during a full moon.

RNR
07-12-2011, 03:26 PM

I do plan on making another trip to Arrowhead and when I do I will give a heads up. Moving out to the east coast makes it tougher to arrange but it is on the to do list~

MOhillbilly
07-12-2011, 03:27 PM
LMAO

Only every other year, during a full moon.

Thats not what Otters been tellin us for years.

RNR
07-12-2011, 03:27 PM
see kids, he kills with a smile on his face.

:(

LMAO~

Bwana
07-12-2011, 03:30 PM
Thats not what Otters been tellin us for years.

ROFL

Bowser
07-12-2011, 03:33 PM
Cat piss vs. a Bowie, and Pants needs to think about it. Maybe the desert terrain gives you pause, but c'mon now.

Pants
07-12-2011, 03:42 PM
Cat piss vs. a Bowie, and Pants needs to think about it. Maybe the desert terrain gives you pause, but c'mon now.

I voted for Bwana, my man. I just wasn't sure about that lung capacity limit + desert terrain + distance that would have to be covered, that's all.

Bowser
07-12-2011, 03:47 PM
I voted for Bwana, my man. I just wasn't sure about that lung capacity limit + desert terrain + distance that would have to be covered, that's all.

Bwana is a pretty athletic dude, iirc. Black belt and all that. Not to take anything away from SP, but Bwana could just stroll at a leisurely pace thorugh the desert untill he sees SP with his Super Soaker of Doom, then fillet him.

SPchief
07-12-2011, 04:09 PM
Wow, I get home from work and see this draw, hell I even voted for Bwana. I could have atleast gotten a knife to stick up in the air while I was watching the superbowl and hope he could trip on it while trying to catch a glimpse

Rain Man
07-12-2011, 04:19 PM
I think people are underestimating the incapacitating power of a face full of ammonia when you're on reduced lung capacity. Anyone ever try running at 13,000 feet elevation, which is about where you're getting the same air reduction? It's really, really hard. I think SPchief could close to within 15 feet, nail bwana, run back, do it again, and so on. When bwana can't breathe any more, he comes in, steals the knife, and stabs him.

Seriously, the ammonia spray would be brutal to a guy with reduced lung capacity.

chefsos
07-12-2011, 04:53 PM
SPchief could make a nice boobytrap out of the miles and miles of extension cord to that TV, or... Ah, I got nuthin'.

bevischief
07-12-2011, 04:58 PM
game over. Just declare Bwana the winner of the whole thing.

RNR
07-12-2011, 04:58 PM
I think people are underestimating the incapacitating power of a face full of ammonia when you're on reduced lung capacity. Anyone ever try running at 13,000 feet elevation, which is about where you're getting the same air reduction? It's really, really hard. I think SPchief could close to within 15 feet, nail bwana, run back, do it again, and so on. When bwana can't breathe any more, he comes in, steals the knife, and stabs him.

Seriously, the ammonia spray would be brutal to a guy with reduced lung capacity.

Get real! Bwana drinks ammonia when he runs out of beer~

AustinChief
07-12-2011, 05:04 PM

The problem is ... it's a desert so the ammonia would evaporate in seconds... and Bwana has eyelids... so the ammonia would really only be effective at dehydrating Bwana's skin. It would be annoying as hell and would cause serious irritation... but that's about it.

The biggest factors for me are the belt, the distance and the desert... Bwana has to walk a MINIMUM 1.5 miles in the desert just to get in range.

Rain Man
07-13-2011, 09:47 AM
Game over. bwana removes one of SPChief's lungs and bolts it on, and all is well.