PDA

View Full Version : Other Games Gladiator Round 3, Match 3: mlyonsd vs. loochy

Rain Man
07-13-2011, 08:02 PM
For the championship of the Conquistador Division.

mlyonsd:

Hatchet

Backup weapon: Bowie knife

Special Factor: An axe-wielding psychopath, who ignores pain and doesn't care if he lives, jumps between you and your opponent when the match begins, wanting to kill one of you. He goes after whoever looks the strongest to him.

Time to prepare: 41 seconds

loochy:

Hatchet

No backup weapon

Time to prepare: 115 seconds

Venue:

Classic temperate forest terrain

Starting distance: 3,214 feet

Hammock Parties
07-13-2011, 08:04 PM
mlysonsd is destroyed by the psycho due to his dual-weapon wielding.

Gadzooks
07-13-2011, 08:06 PM
What are the physical specs on mlyonsd v.s. loochy?

What are the physical specs of the axe-wielding psychopath?

Too many variables to decide...

Rain Man
07-13-2011, 08:08 PM
If mlyonsd immediately started limping or faked a heart attack or something, do you think the psychopath would change his mind, or would he keep on charging?

mlyonsd
07-13-2011, 08:09 PM
The first thing I do is yell, "LOOKOUT, THAT GUY HAS A GUN".

Rain Man
07-13-2011, 08:10 PM
What are the physical specs on mlyonsd v.s. loochy?

What are the physical specs of the axe-wielding psychopath?

Too many variables to decide...

Good point. At 1,600 feet distant he might not be able to see the bowie knife and would go after the guy who's bigger. mlyons and loochy need to give us their height and weight.

mlyonsd
07-13-2011, 08:14 PM
Good point. At 1,600 feet distant he might not be able to see the bowie knife and would go after the guy who's bigger. mlyons and loochy need to give us their height and weight.Midget, no, I don't care if you call me that. 60 pounds.

Gadzooks
07-13-2011, 08:14 PM
Good point. At 1,600 feet distant he might not be able to see the bowie knife and would go after the guy who's bigger. mlyons and loochy need to give us their height and weight.

The physical specs of the axe-wielding psychopath are still very important.
If the stronger fighter were physically dominant compared to the psychopath, the challenge may not pose much danger, on the other hand…(I’m too lazy to fully type out the “other hand”)

Gadzooks
07-13-2011, 08:16 PM
Midget, no, I don't care if you call me that. 60 pounds.

This admission may cost you in later rounds.:hmmm:

mlyonsd
07-13-2011, 08:17 PM
If the stronger fighter were physically dominant compared to the psychopath, the challenge may not pose much danger, on the other hand…(I’m too lazy to fully type out the “other hand”)Actually anyone with a bowie knife should be able to take out an axe wielding psycho.

mlyonsd
07-13-2011, 08:18 PM
This admission may cost you in later rounds.:hmmm:A good gladiator can easily decieve a psychopath. In a forest it is easy to hide between a tree long enough to get in a deciding blow against someone with an axe.

Rain Man
07-13-2011, 08:21 PM
If the stronger fighter were physically dominant compared to the psychopath, the challenge may not pose much danger, on the other hand…(I’m too lazy to fully type out the “other hand”)

If the second fighter is 1,600 feet behind the psychopath, we have four possible outcomes:

1. Psychopath kills guy. Game over.
2. Psychopath battles guy to draw. Second guy comes in and it's two on one
3. Guy kills psychopath after battle, has fatigue/wound disadvantage when second guy arrives.
4. Guy kills psychopath quickly. Not much of an issue since he has a few minutes to rest afterwards while the second guy arrives.

Let's assume that the psychopath is the size of your average American male - maybe 5-9, 180 pounds or so. What does that imply?

Gadzooks
07-13-2011, 08:27 PM
Let's assume that the psychopath is the size of your average American male - maybe 5-9, 180 pounds or so. What does that imply?

He's 3X heavier than mlyonsd and loochy will most likely have to kill him?!?
(I hate to answer a question with a question but I don't make the rules)

mlyonsd
07-13-2011, 08:35 PM
If I know the psycho exists the first thing I do is grab a long staff like branch. It should be enough to make his axe glance off long enough to blast his brain with the hatchet or shove my bowie knife up his gut.

loochy
07-13-2011, 08:36 PM
Well I think that with my extra prep time I could devise a better strategy to make myself look weak and deter the psycho.

loochy
07-13-2011, 08:39 PM
Also, I am experienced with the hatchet since it was my weapon in the last round's epic battle against CHEN A!.

mlyonsd
07-13-2011, 08:43 PM
Well I think that with my extra prep time I could devise a better strategy to make myself look weak and deter the psycho.You have so much prep time the psycho will see you first and he'll attack you first. He won't even see me.

mlyonsd
07-13-2011, 08:52 PM
The first thing I do is yell, "LOOKOUT, THAT GUY HAS A GUN".

Then I yell, "LOOKOUT HE'S POINTING AT THAT BABY IN THE STROLLER!"

loochy
07-13-2011, 08:55 PM
Then I yell, "LOOKOUT HE'S POINTING AT THAT BABY IN THE STROLLER!"

Then I yell, "LOOKOUT THIS IS THE BABY THAT MYLONSD IS GETTING READY TO TURN OVER TO CASEY ANTHONY!"

Mr. Flopnuts
07-13-2011, 09:11 PM
LMAO Did you really think none of the mods would notice the mults, and subsequent votes in this poll? This is American politics at it's finest. Please don't be offended by the name change. O:-)

loochy
07-13-2011, 09:28 PM
LMAO Did you really think none of the mods would notice the mults, and subsequent votes in this poll? This is American politics at it's finest. Please don't be offended by the name change. O:-)

Rofl no

kysirsoze
07-13-2011, 09:29 PM

HAHA. I was wondering about that. Guess I know how I'm voting now.

Gadzooks
07-13-2011, 09:48 PM
Jeez. The mods can see who we vote for? (talk aboot big brother...)

Bwana
07-13-2011, 10:14 PM
Jeez. The mods can see who we vote for? (talk aboot big brother...)

I normally could give a rats ass who votes for who in a poll, unless the mult detector lays down a footprint of a member who makes 5 mults to vote in a poll. Yeah, then it's time to take a look.

CHENZ A!
07-13-2011, 10:37 PM
Rofl no

SO I REALLY SHOULD HAVE WON LAST ROUND YOU DIRTY BASTARD! :cuss:

Rain Man
07-13-2011, 10:37 PM
I normally could give a rats ass who votes for who in a poll, unless the mult detector lays down a footprint of a member who makes 5 mults to vote in a poll. Yeah, then it's time to take a look.

Awright, was somebody cheating? Do I need to lay down the law?

CHENZ A!
07-13-2011, 10:38 PM
I'm coming outta the woods with my lawn darts!!! You thought i was dead?!?!?

Direckshun
07-13-2011, 10:40 PM
Awright, was somebody cheating? Do I need to lay down the law?

You get a lead pipe, no backup weapon, and 40 seconds to prepare.

You're 87 feet away in a crowded subway car.

Special factor: the mods can see who you vote for.

Direckshun
07-13-2011, 10:42 PM
For the record, if there were ever a fight that demanded pictures and/or a rundown of the athleticism of the combatants, it would be this one.

You're starting a mile away with a guy you could conceivably elude if you were fast/sneaky enough.

Rain Man
07-13-2011, 11:32 PM
(Tweeeet) (Tweeeet) (Tweeeeeeeet)

(Blowing whistle and marking ball down.)

Unfortunately, the gladiatorial commission has received notification that one of the fighters in this fight has been using performance enhancing mults, which is a violation of gladiator games policy.

We regret to report that Mr. Loochy is now disqualified from the tournament, and must enter the league's mult-abuse program. We wish him the best of luck, and hope that he returns clean for future gladiatorial matches. But for the purposes of this tournament, Mr. Loochy has been ejected.

Looking up into the stands, we spy Mr. CHENZ A!, who lost to Mr. Loochy in the last round in a manner now deemed worthy of league investigation. Mr. CHENZ A! will step in on a replacement match against Mr. mlyonsd to determine the Conquistador Division champion.

mlyonsd
07-14-2011, 06:40 AM
WTF just happened? I'm hiding in the woods waiting for loochy to stroll by and it's over?

loochy
07-14-2011, 08:19 AM
SO I REALLY SHOULD HAVE WON LAST ROUND YOU DIRTY BASTARD! :cuss:

I just had a better weapon.

loochy
07-14-2011, 08:19 AM

Haha. At least I know you guys pay attention!

loochy
07-14-2011, 08:21 AM
WTF just happened? I'm hiding in the woods waiting for loochy to stroll by and it's over?

I died in the forest. I tried to set an elaborate trap and it went off and killed me instead.

Rain Man
07-14-2011, 11:43 AM
I just had a better weapon.

The pen is mightier than the sword, indeed.