Titty Meat
07-13-2011, 08:32 PM
No surprise.

Trevo_410
07-13-2011, 08:40 PM
+ repped.

Reerun_KC
07-13-2011, 08:44 PM
Ah MU fans biggest win of the season... Congrats guys, hanging a banner in the Paige Center?

ArrowheadHawk
07-13-2011, 08:46 PM
As always. Nzoner and Frazod are mostly cool dudes but douchbags when it comes to KU.

Frazod
07-13-2011, 08:57 PM
As always. Nzoner and Frazod are mostly cool dudes but douchbags when it comes to KU.

Who, me? :D

Trevo_410
07-13-2011, 09:14 PM

if the same thing happened to mizzou, this thread would be already three pages long with the amount of "douchebag" kU fans on this board.

Mr_Tomahawk
07-13-2011, 09:16 PM
if the same thing happened to mizzou,

You won't have to worry about that...

BWillie
07-13-2011, 10:04 PM
bwahahhahaha KU made it to the elite 8. they haz suckd so badz

Nzoner
07-13-2011, 10:07 PM

LMAOLMAOLMAO

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/deadspin/2011/03/jayhawk.jpg

07-13-2011, 10:13 PM
UCLA

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ouoJnm-8qDY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BWillie
07-13-2011, 10:13 PM
Yay for VCU. Chuck three's all game. Smart play. Increases variance and ability to beat opponents better than you when you are on. Really, if you are a mid major, that is the way to do it.

Nzoner
07-13-2011, 10:25 PM
UCLA

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ouoJnm-8qDY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

At least you had to go back 16 years and it was UCLA,I'm sincere when I say thank God Mizzou doesn't have the resume KU does....

Bradley
Bucknell
Northern Iowa
VCU

Pitt Gorilla
07-13-2011, 10:27 PM
Yay for VCU. Chuck three's all game. Smart play. Increases variance and ability to beat opponents better than you when you are on. Really, if you are a mid major, that is the way to do it.Eh, UNI beat them inside as well.

Backwards Masking
07-13-2011, 10:28 PM
thank God Mizzou doesn't have the resume KU does....

Mizzou has a resume? In sports?

Sure-Oz
07-13-2011, 10:32 PM
Hilarious seeing Bob Fescoes reaction on twitter promptly throwing mizzou under the bus after that was announced

i hate that fuck

Brock
07-13-2011, 10:35 PM
At least you had to go back 16 years and it was UCLA,I'm sincere when I say thank God Mizzou doesn't have the resume KU does....

Bradley
Bucknell
Northern Iowa
VCU

LMAO Honestly, I love reading this kind of stuff from you guys. It's no surprise that you guys make such good, loyal chief fans, because "long-suffering" definitely describes your love for Mizzou as well.

Nzoner
07-13-2011, 10:35 PM
Mizzou has a resume? In sports?

I had a great time....

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vkkklm1i7fg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

07-13-2011, 10:36 PM

Bradley
Bucknell
Northern Iowa
VCU

:D

All in good fun.

I can live with those losses for now thanks to 2008.

Backwards Masking
07-13-2011, 10:38 PM
[QUOTE=Nzoner;7747579]I had a great time....

QUOTE]

A regular season win against a KU football team is the highlight of the University of Missouri's entire catalouge?

:clap:

Impressive!

Nzoner
07-13-2011, 10:39 PM
LMAO Honestly, I love reading this kind of stuff from you guys. It's no surprise that you guys make such good, loyal chief fans, because "long-suffering" definitely describes your love for Mizzou as well.

Yuck it up,I stand by it,I can't imagine having my heart rippped out by the Chiefs and Tigers,you fockers must have a suicide rate through the roof.

Backwards Masking
07-13-2011, 10:40 PM
I can live with those losses for now thanks to 2008.

http://0.tqn.com/d/collegebasketball/1/0/x/1/-/-/ku-ring-ceremony.jpg

Brock
07-13-2011, 10:43 PM
Yuck it up,I stand by it,I can't imagine having my heart rippped out by the Chiefs and Tigers,you fockers must have a suicide rate through the roof.

Wha? You guys are the poster children for "maybe next year".

Imon Yourside
07-13-2011, 10:43 PM
I expect to see lots of Misery fans sporting the VCU Jerseys.

Nzoner
07-13-2011, 10:44 PM
Damn look at the fish biting tonight :)

Titty Meat
07-13-2011, 10:46 PM

QUOTE]

A regular season win against a KU football team is the highlight of the University of Missouri's entire catalouge?

Impressive!

Indeed. As Saulgood would say you know Mizzou is a top football program when it's biggest rival is KU.

07-13-2011, 10:46 PM
I'm just waiting for kcmizzou to come in and thank me for posting his favorite memory. LMAO

kysirsoze
07-13-2011, 10:47 PM

Bradley
Bucknell
Northern Iowa
VCU

You forgot Memphis.

Nzoner
07-13-2011, 10:48 PM

QUOTE]

Impressive!

:rolleyes:

I'll explain it like I do to Raider fans,if the Chiefs have to go 2-14 please let those wins be against the team I hate the most.Same with you guys,they may be few and far between but 1997,1990 well you get the idea but then again maybe you don't.

Backwards Masking
07-13-2011, 11:04 PM
[QUOTE=Backwards Masking;7747586]

I'll explain it like I do to Raider fans,if the Chiefs have to go 2-14 please let those wins be against the team I hate the most.Same with you guys,they may be few and far between but 1997,1990 well you get the idea but then again maybe you don't.

Oh, I get the idea, I just think it's sad!

At least the Chiefs have the underdog Divisonal Win against the Oilers, a slew of other playoff wins and SuperBowl IV.

Imon Yourside
07-13-2011, 11:05 PM
[QUOTE=Nzoner;7747612]

Oh, I get the idea, I just think it's sad!

At least the Chiefs have the underdog Divisonal Win against the Oilers, a slew of other playoff wins and SuperBowl IV.

:D

kstater
07-14-2011, 03:12 AM
My super insidery sources says this is the second consecutive year that KU has won this prestigious award.

Reerun_KC
07-14-2011, 06:25 AM

Bradley
Bucknell
Northern Iowa
VCU

No youre not... Its good for MU and t-shirt sales for KU to have those loses...

And I call bullshit here as well. you would trade the last 10 years of tourney records with KU in a heart beat... Especially for 2k8...

It was a good try at trying to be a tool. but fortunantely for you, you failed.

Mr_Tomahawk
07-14-2011, 07:24 AM

Bradley
Bucknell
Northern Iowa
VCU

Eh....only had to go back 3 years for one of these.

http://www.newenglandflagandbanner.com/store/images/pr_KU-2008-Champions-3x5.jpg

I am having trouble finding MU's champiomship banner. How far back do I have to go...?

Nzoner
07-14-2011, 07:24 AM
No youre not... Its good for MU and t-shirt sales for KU to have those loses...

And I call bullshit here as well. you would trade the last 10 years of tourney records with KU in a heart beat... Especially for 2k8...

It was a good try at trying to be a tool. but fortunantely for you, you failed.

Wow,it amazes me at how some of you beaker fans mimic some of my debates with Raider fans.

"I call bullshit,you'd have traded places with us in a heartbeat,to make a Superbowl in the last 10 years."

Okay my 2 cents as a fan....National stage and you get your asses beat not once,not twice,not even 3 but 4 times when you were favored to win,expected to win and should've won.

2k8 I have to give you your due but don't think you know a damn thing about me or how my fandom works.At least with Mizzou in the last 10 years I've got to experience 2 elite 8's and 6 tourney appearances and had no "HUGE" expectations going in and lastly can say when being defeated it was to the likes of the Dukes,U-Conn's,Marquette's etc.

Tell me all day I'd trade our tourney records the last 10 years for yours and I call bullshit because there has been no great expectations and therefore no getting my heart ripped out by some podunk school 4 different times.

Lzen
07-14-2011, 07:54 AM
Wow,it amazes me at how some of you beaker fans mimic some of my debates with Raider fans.

"I call bullshit,you'd have traded places with us in a heartbeat,to make a Superbowl in the last 10 years."

Okay my 2 cents as a fan....National stage and you get your asses beat not once,not twice,not even 3 but 4 times when you were favored to win,expected to win and should've won.

2k8 I have to give you your due but don't think you know a damn thing about me or how my fandom works.At least with Mizzou in the last 10 years I've got to experience 2 elite 8's and 6 tourney appearances and had no "HUGE" expectations going in and lastly can say when being defeated it was to the likes of the Dukes,U-Conn's,Marquette's etc.

Tell me all day I'd trade our tourney records the last 10 years for yours and I call bullshit because there has been no great expectations and therefore no getting my heart ripped out by some podunk school 4 different times.

First, VCU proved that they were no podunk team. They won several games to get where they got. And its the NCAA tourney. Upsets happen. It does suck for KU fans. But for KU, most of the time if they don't win the whole damn thing, its gonna be a loss against an opponent they were supposed to beat.

Missouri fans don't seem to grasp this concept. Yes, you guys get beaten by Duke, Uconn, etc. That's because your team isn't one of those power house programs and therefore you're the underdog in those situations. I'm certain if KU played one of those big name programs, they would play much better than they do when they lose to one of those "podunk" schools. KU, over the past couple years, has been kinda bad about overlooking those no name teams and not bringing their A game. When that happens in the NCAA tourney, you typically lose.

In any case, last year wasn't that bad. They did make the EE. And you guys will never understand how glorious it was to win the whole damn thing in 2008. That's okay, though. We won't hold it against you. When your whole world revolves moreso around your biggest rival's losses than your own teams accomplishments, your fandom has probably already taken enough abuse as it is.

Oh, and I'm sure the Self will have more than 1 title by the time his tenure at KU is done.

Reerun_KC
07-14-2011, 08:05 AM

Pretty much sums up your fandom and school.
Thanks for playing...

Saulbadguy
07-14-2011, 08:11 AM
They should probably rename the award at this point.

Bearcat
07-14-2011, 08:15 AM
Heh, what was that thread you made a few months ago... it went something like "KU losing to UNI produced a feeling of elation that is comparable to MU winning the NC"... even though MU was still in the tourney at that point and didn't lose until the next round.

And now you wouldn't trade a history that includes a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP because of a couple of upsets? ROFLLMAO

Bucknell and Bradley have been explained time and time again, so no need to do it again. UNI was obviously a big upset, but I'll trade that one for a NC, 2 more FFs, and EEs in the past 10 years. VCU, IMO, is the annoying one, because no one will ever convince me they belonged... they weren't Davidson or even UNI. But, it was in the EE.

That award is sooo painful... :deevee: Granted, I had no idea the ESPYs were last night, I've never watched them, and I never hear of them outside of SportsCenter, which I never watch... and oh yeah, I've been over the "ripping out of my heart" since about the day after it happened. The big wins stick with me much longer. I guess it's a coping mechanism for all my pain and sorrow. LMAO, er, :sulk:

doomy3
07-14-2011, 08:15 AM

Bradley
Bucknell
Northern Iowa
VCU

Absurd statement of the year.

Pants
07-14-2011, 08:20 AM
These things happen when you're always the #1 seed. /shrug

Mr_Tomahawk
07-14-2011, 08:39 AM
Did you see that...?

Dave Lane
07-14-2011, 08:42 AM

Well at least Nzoner can blame his drinking issue. :)

Nzoner
07-14-2011, 08:46 AM
They should probably rename the award at this point.

Not a bad idea seeing that they have the Arthur Ashe award for courage they could change this category to the Rock Chalk Choke award for biggest upset.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Xeqk8ZPAg9w/S6pp36xvk0I/AAAAAAAABdw/2BMxXk3Z__I/s1600/ku_bkc_uni_mly0031_t640.jpg

KC_Connection
07-14-2011, 08:46 AM
Weak attempt at trolling KU.

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-14-2011, 08:51 AM

Not so much..... see, it's just sports.

I'll take the upsets. I'm still enjoying the 2008 title. Now that's something to laugh about.

Good luck this year Tigers.

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-14-2011, 08:57 AM

I just realized you're right. Having low expectations is the best way to go.

Hey everyone, the MU fans that love to cry about KU fans being assholes.... while being assholes in the process.... now are happier than "us" KU fans because they don't have to bother with high expectations.

Why didn't WE catch onto this idea a long time ago? It's truly brilliant... ya know in a ruh-tarded sports fan kind of way.

Mr_Tomahawk
07-14-2011, 09:01 AM
I find the identical 'resume' notion a bit humorous.

You would rather pass on hanging a NC banner in your arena to spare yourself the embarrassment of losing in the tournament to 'podunk' schools?

eazyb81
07-14-2011, 09:05 AM
Weak attempt at trolling KU.

Yeah, terrible job by Nzoner, considering that 15+ ku fans have pushed this thread to 4 pages now to defend the bball program's honor. You guys don't care though. Good call bro.

LMAO

Nzoner
07-14-2011, 09:10 AM
I find the identical 'resume' notion a bit humorous.

You would rather pass on hanging a NC banner in your arena to spare yourself the embarrassment of losing in the tournament to 'podunk' schools?

Had it been once even twice I wouldn't even have bothered but damn dude 4 times,that's not bad luck that's a focking black plague epidemic.

Bearcat
07-14-2011, 09:14 AM
Not so much..... see, it's just sports.

I'll take the upsets. I'm still enjoying the 2008 title. Now that's something to laugh about.

Good luck this year Tigers.

Yeah, I guess this type of trolling would get better results on a site that's dominated by college kids whose lives are defined by their sports team... but, on a board with mostly adults who realize there's no point to being devastated over something they can't control, you end up with a bunch of fans finding different ways of saying "we'll take the good with the bad, when the good includes NCs, FFs, EEs, conference championships, etc" while rival fans respond with "OMG LOOK AT THIS GUY HE'S SO NOT OVER IT LOL!"

:shrug:

Bearcat
07-14-2011, 09:20 AM
Yeah, terrible job by Nzoner, considering that 15+ ku fans have pushed this thread to 4 pages now to defend the bball program's honor. You guys don't care though. Good call bro.

LMAO

Yeah, we're really taking over the thread with our defensive behavior and crying... outside of Nzoner's 10 posts and 7-10 posts from other people, that's like 30 KU posts!

And it's only one page. ;)

eazyb81
07-14-2011, 09:24 AM
Yeah, we're really taking over the thread with our defensive behavior and crying... outside of Nzoner's 10 posts and 7-10 posts from other people, that's like 30 KU posts!

And it's only one page. ;)

Do you know what trolling is? Obviously not, because "weak" trolling would certainly not reach 4 (pushing 5 now) pages and 15+ responses from ku fans. It obviously hit a nerve.

I'd say Nzoner has some strong bait today for the beaker white knights.

Pants
07-14-2011, 09:27 AM
Do you know what trolling is? Obviously not, because "weak" trolling would certainly not reach 4 (pushing 5 now) pages and 15+ responses from ku fans. It obviously hit a nerve.

It's just the retarded logic that is being addressed. It's like a KU fan saying that they would not want to trade football resumes with Oklahoma. lawlz

Reerun_KC
07-14-2011, 09:27 AM

Jesus dude, turn off the kiddie settings and cancel the dial up... ITS not even past one page yet...

eazyb81
07-14-2011, 09:32 AM
It's just the retarded logic that is being addressed. It's like a KU fan saying that they would not want to trade football resumes with Oklahoma. lawlz

Billay and Como posts go largely ignored because of their retarded sports logic. That's weak trolling.

Bambi
07-14-2011, 09:35 AM
lol

Bambi
07-14-2011, 09:40 AM
http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/9673/selfgill.jpg

Reerun_KC
07-14-2011, 09:41 AM
As of now most KU fans hate Radio as the football coach...

So lets not get carried away here.

Bambi
07-14-2011, 09:44 AM

Missouri fan logic: Oklahoma lost 5 straight BCS games, thus they are bad in football.

Bambi
07-14-2011, 09:46 AM
As of now most KU fans hate Radio as the football coach...

So lets not get carried away here.

Oh I don't doubt that.

Gill's got haters from all sides.

2 million bucks a year makes it all good though.

Reerun_KC
07-14-2011, 09:50 AM
Oh I don't doubt that.

Gill's got haters from all sides.

2 million bucks a year makes it all good though.

Which is why the hate. that is $2 mill a year not wisely spent.

Bambi
07-14-2011, 09:53 AM
Which is why the hate. that is $2 mill a year not wisely spent.

Do not disagree.

Nzoner
07-14-2011, 10:01 AM
http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/9673/selfgill.jpg

No shit......here's a bit from a much larger story,click on it if you're so inclined to read but just know it sums up my feelings perfectly.And no,in this day and time I wouldn't look to take it to violence,that was then,this is now, but I'll never stop hating the jayhawkers in fact it makes me sick that the University even chose the name.

During the Civil War, the Union army conducted a few atrocities, including imprisoning (and executing) women and children who were accused of aiding and abetting the guerillas. The land of these women was also seized and given to pro-Union sympathizers. The Union attacked Osceola, MO, and nine men were given a quickie "trial" and executed in short order.

As a response to these events, a man named William Quantrill led a guerilla raid into Lawrence, in which he and his men burned the town of Lawrence to the ground, and systematically executed all of the males in the town, including young boys. When the day was over, 187 were dead, and nearly every building burned. (http://secretly-evil.blogspot.com/2007/11/story-of-rivalry.html)

Pants
07-14-2011, 10:03 AM
Missouri fan logic: Oklahoma lost 5 straight BCS games, thus they are bad in football.

Yeah, fuck the heartbreak, it's so much better not having any expectations.

Bearcat
07-14-2011, 10:03 AM

Yeah, 15+ posts of LOLs, logic, and :shrug: ...got us good. Have you seen the bickering that goes on here? Saying this trolling is anything but weak is laughable. Not even kstater hung around long enough to bring his A++++ game, unlike VCU ZING!

Frazod
07-14-2011, 10:06 AM
If it's any consolation, when I posted my ONE joking comment, I didn't even realize it was about basketball. I just assumed that VCU was one of the third-tier cupcakes that stomped the crap out of their football team last year.

Sorry about that. I'll try to care more about this shit in the future. LMAO

Nzoner
07-14-2011, 10:07 AM
I have to go to work now in outside sales,have fun all.

KC_Connection
07-14-2011, 10:07 AM

LMAO
I've seen better attempts on this forum. Far better. Some of his arguments in this thread don't even make a bit of sense and aren't worth responding to.

teedubya
07-14-2011, 10:09 AM

Bradley
Bucknell
Northern Iowa
VCU

Yeah, thank God, you guys don't have 13 Final Fours and 5 National Championships in hoops. WHEW!! :clap:

WilliamTheIrish
07-14-2011, 10:19 AM
I liken this thread to the threads started by R8s when he talk about UNC. KU fans will say: "We don't care about UNC!! We're over ROI". Then we all argue over it.

Nzoner
07-14-2011, 09:46 PM
Yeah, thank God, you guys don't have 13 Final Fours and 5 National Championships in hoops. WHEW!! :clap:

I know I shouldn't bump this but seeing that I been drinkin for the last 5 hours I just had to say I was wondering when your fat ass was going to chime in. :)

Pablo
07-14-2011, 10:18 PM
If it's any consolation, when I posted my ONE joking comment, I didn't even realize it was about basketball. I just assumed that VCU was one of the third-tier cupcakes that stomped the crap out of their football team last year.

Sure brah. We all believe that.

Pablo
07-14-2011, 10:25 PM
Well at least Nzoner can blame his drinking issue. :)

It's people that don't drink that have the "issue". Joe's just having a good ol' time. Even if he is a Mizzou bastage.

07-14-2011, 10:48 PM

Meh. Most of us still also agree that Nzoner rocks despite his fandom. ;)

Lzen
07-15-2011, 08:33 AM
Meh. Most of us still also agree that Nzoner rocks despite his fandom. ;)

Joe is a great guy. But due to his hatred of KU hate he can't seem to resist posting silly stuff like in this thread. /shrug
Most of us don't hold that against him.

Lzen
07-15-2011, 08:35 AM

Well, the only cupcake that beat KU last year was North Dakota State. And I wouldn't consider 6-3 a stomping. But yeah, it was pathetic and embarrassing. And some of my fellow KU fans may find this strange, but I think that loss pissed me off way more than the basketball team's loss to VCU in the Elite Eight of the NCAA tourney.

LiveSteam
07-15-2011, 08:35 AM
Are J Hawkers allowed to get off at exit 54 ?