PDA

View Full Version : Other Games Gladiator Round 4, Match 4: otter vs. btlook1

Rain Man
07-17-2011, 01:56 PM
otter:

2 boomerangs, one heavy and one bladed, and a handful of salt

Backup weapon: Hedge Clippers

Special factor: You just ran 6 miles to get to the fight because your alarm didn't go off

Time to plan: 30 seconds

btlook1:

Nunchaku

Backup weapon: Bo Staff

Time to plan: 61 seconds

Venue:

On a spinning carousel (no one present). Starting distance: 40 feet (opposite sides)

Rain Man
07-17-2011, 02:11 PM
otter's going to be tired, but I think the only weapon that's going to be worth a darn on a carousel is the hedge clippers. Everything else is going to be hitting wooden horses and giant wooden squirrels and wooden eagles and stuff. I think otter takes it with a hedge clipper to btlook1's gut.

alnorth
07-17-2011, 02:13 PM
I'm gonna need to hear from the fighters.

A staff could be good to trip someone up on a spinning carousel before beating the other guy to death out of clipper range.

Bump
07-17-2011, 02:56 PM
I don't know what a nanchuku is, but unless otter is in great shape, he's gonna get pwned

Otter
07-17-2011, 03:07 PM
One of the great aspects of this tournament is the blurring between the lines of reality and fiction: "is he a good shot? OK, then drop him in the lava pit with an ammonia squirter and midget sidekick".

:D

Six miles is a long haul but whenever I run I listen to Stone Temple Pilots "Sin" and that puts me in dark places so I'm gonna be ready and willing to brawl plus I have ranged weapons and know how to induce tracheal spasms if needed.

I just wish I had a midget sidekick.

btlook1
07-17-2011, 03:10 PM
Rainman forgot to include my cheer leader! I will have her stand by the carasol she will be wearing nothing but a thong...she looks like Jennifer Aniston!!! While Otter is busy staring I will use the staff on him...

Otter
07-17-2011, 06:24 PM
Rainman forgot to include my cheer leader! I will have her stand by the carasol she will be wearing nothing but a thong...she looks like Jennifer Aniston!!! While Otter is busy staring I will use the staff on him...

Unfortunately, that would work.

But she's not there and nor is my mini-me, this is uglier than a naked Rosie O'Donnel trying to get the lid off a stubborn pickle jar.

kysirsoze
07-17-2011, 06:58 PM
One of the great aspects of this tournament is the blurring between the lines of reality and fiction: "is he a good shot? OK, then drop him in the lava pit with an ammonia squirter and midget sidekick".

:D

Six miles is a long haul but whenever I run I listen to Stone Temple Pilots "Sin" and that puts me in dark places so I'm gonna be ready and willing to brawl plus I have ranged weapons and know how to induce tracheal spasms if needed.

I just wish I had a midget sidekick.

How long is a typical run for you?

btlook1
07-17-2011, 08:08 PM
All I can say is I'm glad I'm not the one running 6 miles....Otter wouldn't have to kill me as I would probably just do it myself if in fact I made it 6 miles....

Rain Man
07-18-2011, 09:25 AM
Still got a few hours left to see if btlook1 makes a comeback or if otter circles for the kill. (Circles. On a carousel. Get it? Sometimes I kill me.)

Rain Man
07-18-2011, 02:41 PM
Ninja btlook1 rallied strong, but not strong enough to avoid become topiary. Game over.

Dartgod
07-18-2011, 02:48 PM
Posted via Mobile Device