PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV Ever wonder what happened to the Watsons/Family Leisure girl?

Deberg_1990
07-22-2011, 10:06 AM
Shes Divorced, Single, New Boobs & Ready to Rumble!
oh...and if you care, and shes still smokin hot

http://www.kcconfidential.com/full_content.php?article_id=22863&full=yes&pbr=1

This just in....

Spoke with Family Leisure head Andy Prefontaine this a,m. in Asia. Family Leisure is the name of the biz formerly known as Watson's and Prefontaine still runs it. He's also the stepfather of Jennifer Eichler aka the Watson's Girl.

Prefontaine gave me Jennifer's cell number - she's 30-something, divorced, single and no longer shilling for the company. And I have a call into her.

Meanwhile, allow me to share what Metromix Indianapolis laid down in an interview with Eichler last month.

Don't remember the Watson's Girl?

"Eichler was the bubbly Midwestern beauty who offered great deals on hot tubs and tanning beds starting around 1994," Metromix writes. "In one memorable spot, she whips off a trench to reveal a black bikini and commodious young breasts: 'it’s gonna be hot, and you’re gonna need a pool!' "

After getting married, having a couple of kids, getting divorced and entering her 30s, Prefontaine opted to change the company name and leave Jennifer out of the saucy spots.

Turns out she's found a new TV sugar daddy...

Eichler's's had her "commodius young breasts" resurrected by Eppley Plastic Surgery and is showing them off to homies in local TV spots.

"For a few years after her Watson’s Girl stint, Eichler, now 33, laid low, while still appearing at charity events and in social columns," Metyromix reports. "Now, the divorced, stay-at-home mom is back in the spotlight. On June 15, she’ll host the first episode of her new weekly podcast, “Jennerally Speaking” — which she describes as 'Sex and the City' meets 'Entourage' — recorded live at 10 p.m. Wednesdays at Casler’s Bar and Grill in Geist. A promo on her YouTube channel reveals a sultry Eichler in bed, cloaked in white sheets. 'We’re going to be talking about everything,' she coos. 'Maybe even things that have happened in my bed.' ”

Speaking of Jennifer's personal life, the latest?

"Since I’ve been divorced, I’ve spent most of my time lately taking care of my kids and reacquainting myself with being single," she says.

Stay tuned...

ChiefGator
07-22-2011, 10:23 AM
No.

Did you mean for this to be a poll bychance?

:p

Valiant
07-22-2011, 10:32 AM
Good for her. She was lettng herself go at the end. Amazing what becoming singlecan do to certan people.

ForeverChiefs58
07-22-2011, 10:47 AM
http://www.kcconfidential.com/userfiles/watson's%20Two.jpg

http://nashvillezine.com/archives/jennifer-watsons2.jpg

Predarat
07-22-2011, 10:48 AM
She did not need new boobs, they were awesome just the way they were.

gblowfish
07-22-2011, 10:51 AM
It's hot. I need a poo.

NaptownChief
07-22-2011, 10:57 AM
I had no idea you guys knew about the Watson's girl...I thought that was an Indianapolis thing. I believe she is from this area and I know she went to Ball State. I knew Family Leisure was a chain and purchased Watson's but she disappeared from the air shortly after if not before Watson's got purchased I thought.

DJ's left nut
07-22-2011, 10:58 AM
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ShHHzbFmVu8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Deberg_1990
07-22-2011, 11:12 AM
I had no idea you guys knew about the Watson's girl...I thought that was an Indianapolis thing. I believe she is from this area and I know she went to Ball State. I knew Family Leisure was a chain and purchased Watson's but she disappeared from the air shortly after if not before Watson's got purchased I thought.

Their website shows they have stores in these cities:

Indianapolis | Nashville | San Antonio | Kansas City | Minneapolis | Little Rock | Oklahoma City | Memphis

So basically she was known all over the Midwest

DJ's left nut
07-22-2011, 11:21 AM
Good for her. She was lettng herself go at the end. Amazing what becoming singlecan do to certan people.

Very true.

She was starting to pudge up quite a bit. It took me much longer to fap to her in her later years.

The lesson, as always: Don't get married.

Stewie
07-22-2011, 12:12 PM
I remember looking closely at her in those Watson's ads. She had more moles per square inch than anyone I've ever seen.

NaptownChief
07-22-2011, 12:18 PM
The lesson, as always: Don't get married.

Now why would you want to go through life with a lot fewer headaches, a lot more money and nobody bossing you around? That would be awful.

The Bunk
07-22-2011, 12:18 PM
She did not need new boobs, they were awesome just the way they were.

That's like slapping god across the face for giving you a beautiful gift.

Thig Lyfe
07-22-2011, 12:20 PM
Wow, a podcast that's like Sex and the City meets Entourage. In Indianapolis. Sounds like the worst thing ever conceived.

Skyy God
07-22-2011, 12:26 PM
Reese Witherspoon's chin just filed suit for right of publicity infringement.

bevischief
07-22-2011, 01:35 PM
Someone needs to Facebook friend her.

cardken
07-22-2011, 02:15 PM
My second wife and i agreed she was our mutual "pick" for a threesome when we lived in Kansas City, yeah we were in "that' lifestyle back then.

Pasta Little Brioni
07-22-2011, 05:04 PM
No clue, maybe she'll pop in this thread and let us know.

cabletech94
07-22-2011, 05:15 PM
"commodius young breasts"

give me a few minutes to run a google search.
be back in 10, nah make it 20.

Backwards Masking
07-22-2011, 05:16 PM
I remember she on Johnny Dare 6 years ago and he kept saying everybody thought she was getting fat, LOL. I'd still do her.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-22-2011, 10:51 PM
“Jennerally Speaking” — which she describes as 'Sex and the City' meets 'Entourage'

I can't WAIT to miss every single episode!

4th and Long
07-22-2011, 10:55 PM
I never found her, or her Jay Leno chin, or her shrill voice, all that attractive.

http://nikkigsblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/watsons-girl.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-22-2011, 11:08 PM
I never found her, or her Jay Leno chin, or her shrill voice, all that attractive.

http://nikkigsblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/watsons-girl.jpg

I would have loved to bang her big boobies back in the day. But alas, this new picture of her is killing that fond memory.

Oh and Beach Tribe?

Her new show is EXACTLY the kind of "entertainment" Matt Cassel enjoys.