PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I Got an Email from Clark Today

gblowfish
07-25-2011, 02:34 PM
Reads like this:

Dear George,

Earlier today, the NFL Clubs reached a new labor agreement with our players. The new agreement is fair to both clubs and players, and most importantly, allows us to get back to the game we love so much. We want to thank you for your patience and continued support throughout this offseason.While it has been a unique and challenging time for all who love the game, our football operations and business staff have remained united and focused on one goal – to continue building a team that can consistently compete for championships.

We hope you are excited for what is sure to be intense football action throughout the entire 2011 campaign. Thanks to the atmosphere that you helped create at Arrowhead last season, we will be featured in four nationally-televised, primetime games in 2011. We will also square off against six playoff teams from a year ago. We are looking forward to sharing every exciting moment with you.

To show our appreciation, we'd like to invite you to an exclusive night at Chiefs Training Camp in St. Joseph. It promises to be a memorable night with fun for the entire family. In the next few days, you will be receiving an email with more details about this event just for Chiefs Season Ticket Holders.

Again, thank you for your dedication and we look forward to seeing you at training camp in the next few weeks and at Arrowhead this season.

Sincerely,
Clark Hunt
Chairman and CEO

allen_kcCard
07-25-2011, 02:35 PM
Reads like this:

Dear George,

Earlier today, the NFL Clubs reached a new labor agreement with our players. The new agreement is fair to both clubs and players, and most importantly, allows us to get back to the game we love so much. We want to thank you for your patience and continued support throughout this offseason.While it has been a unique and challenging time for all who love the game, our football operations and business staff have remained united and focused on one goal – to continue building a team that can consistently compete for championships.

We hope you are excited for what is sure to be intense football action throughout the entire 2011 campaign. Thanks to the atmosphere that you helped create at Arrowhead last season, we will be featured in four nationally-televised, primetime games in 2011. We will also square off against six playoff teams from a year ago. We are looking forward to sharing every exciting moment with you.

To show our appreciation, we'd like to invite you to an exclusive night at Chiefs Training Camp in St. Joseph. It promises to be a memorable night with fun for the entire family. In the next few days, you will be receiving an email with more details about this event just for Chiefs Season Ticket Holders.

Again, thank you for your dedication and we look forward to seeing you at training camp in the next few weeks and at Arrowhead this season.

Sincerely,
Clark Hunt
Chairman and CEO

PS. Buy Tickets. Tell your friends.

fixed his letter

Stewie
07-25-2011, 02:37 PM
Is the special event similar to a prostate exam?

CoMoChief
07-25-2011, 02:38 PM
Fuck Clark Hunt, he's a cheap bastard.

Sofa King
07-25-2011, 02:38 PM
Curious.

gblowfish
07-25-2011, 02:39 PM
Let's run it through the German Bullshit detector!

It came back at a .015, only a hint of bullshit.

KurtCobain
07-25-2011, 02:50 PM
Thanks for the moneys!

The Bad Guy
07-25-2011, 03:01 PM
Did all STH get this?

I didn't get mine.

PunkinDrublic
07-25-2011, 03:03 PM
P.S

When the game is over clear the premises immediately.

DRU
07-25-2011, 03:05 PM
Did all STH get this?

I didn't get mine.

I got one.

Extra Point
07-25-2011, 03:51 PM
P.S. Don't make the golden boy flip you off again. Many thanks.

gblowfish
07-25-2011, 03:53 PM
Hmmm.... a memorable evening in St. Joe...
Maybe they're planning on crashing NZoners Bash?

07-25-2011, 04:00 PM
HOpe the STH can bring a guest.

chasedude
07-25-2011, 04:06 PM

LMAO Rep!

gblowfish
07-25-2011, 04:19 PM

Waving. He said he was waving....

chasedude
07-25-2011, 04:31 PM
Waving. He said he was waving....

Suuuuuuure he was :rolleyes:

wazu
07-25-2011, 04:52 PM
Did all STH get this?

I didn't get mine.

Me either. WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT?!

chefsos
07-25-2011, 05:05 PM
Did all STH get this?

I didn't get mine.

Me either. WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT?!"Exclusive", strangely enough, is very similar to "excluded".

Raiderhater58
07-25-2011, 10:44 PM
I got one :)