PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Atchison Times Writer Strike is over.

Demonpenz
07-27-2011, 08:53 AM
300 pound football players weren't the only ones not doing shit this summer. The writers at the atchison times were also hard at work doing less than nothing. "If Matt Cassel hits a goalpost from 15 feet away in an empty arrowhead, is that racist?" a Out of work Mason Sicklock wrote about. "I had to keep my blog upto date just in case the strike ended early" Mason said while chewing on what appears to be a big league chew stawberry. "My BBQ website Q weekly did real well, highlighted by the 10 hits we got for our AVOIDING BBQ BLUNDERS DURING MEMORAL DAY article" We caught up to senior writer Raphael Raffle and Editor Titty Twizzler to discuss being back! "It feels good to be back, my kids were sick of eating Dairy Queen Brazzer Chili dogs, they were sick... as in they were tired of the idea of eating hot dogs, but they were physically sick as well, I am still shoveling shit out of the plymouth voyager. Twizzler and Raphael have worked over a decade at the Atchison times since 2009. "I can't wait to get back to covering the chiefs. I think they are going to switch to a 4-3 since Vrabel retired. We may also see a special teams improvement! Raphael told us. The chiefs were semi average in special teams last year highlighted by kicking the ball and running the ball until being tackled. "I was also Excited that I had a date yesterday, although it was wierd that we both had the same last name, and the members at Sosuave.com told me that going to the HALL OF RECORDS to see if we are related...is not in fact a date" Raphael's smile was ear to ear. "It turns out we are loosely related, but I am cool with it!" Atchison Times doors will begin it's calander year September 1 2011.

Any questions Raphael@atchisontimes.com

Post comments

Raphael Raffle is full of crap. He ran for a seat on the chamber of commerence last year and lost. He couldn't hide the fact that he consistantly put hydrox cookies into the blizzards instead of Oreo at the Dairy Queen HE PARTLY OWNED, saving him thousands and screwing customers.
-Angrymom01

I don't care if Sicklock works in this town, but Zubaz isn't something you should wear to church.
Zubaz04

The Atchison Times has poor grammer. And I know something about grammer, ya hurrr?
-NellyAirforceone

Free Ipod if you make a free hoop! click here.

Matt Cassel and Gary Pinkel can go his **Post removed by Editor** *Post removed by editor*

HammasJenkins

Reaper16
07-27-2011, 09:03 AM
Welp, time to renew my subscription. I can't wait for the Sunday coupons; it's high time I got my Aldi's on.

CoMoChief
07-27-2011, 09:09 AM
Oh thank god!!!