PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Nearly $16 to ship a freaking Tshirt?

Archie F. Swin
07-30-2011, 06:03 AM
http://www.chiefsproshoponline.com/cart.php?m=product_list&c=319

I had finally decided to get one of these 2011 Joplin Chiefs Tshirts, but the web site is saying that the least expensive shipping option (UPS Ground) is $15 dollars and change. Does it have something to do with "All net proceeds benefit tornado victims"? That really fucking sucks. Are these shirts in Indonesia?

Bugeater
07-30-2011, 06:07 AM
Yeeaahhh...I'd have to know how much of that $37 is actually going to disaster relief. If you're doing it to help, you'd probably be better off just making a $25 donation to one of the charities listed in the Joplin thread.

tmax63
07-30-2011, 06:23 AM
That means it costs about 3 dollars to ship, they make about $12, and they give the actual price of the shirt to relief. They make their money off the shipping.

Bwana
07-30-2011, 06:24 AM
Yeeaahhh...I'd have to know how much of that $37 is actually going to disaster relief. If you're doing it to help, you'd probably be better off just making a $25 donation to one of the charities listed in the Joplin thread.

Bingo, good advise.

Bugeater
07-30-2011, 06:28 AM
That means it costs about 3 dollars to ship, they make about $12, and they give the actual price of the shirt to relief. They make their money off the shipping.
Because god forbid they don't make a profit off of them...