PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs training camp

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-04-2011, 06:17 AM
Planning a trip with a group of friends to go up there next Saturday on the 13th. Just wanted to know if any one has been up there yet? Had a few questions that I hoped so of you could help answer . I heard parking was $5 dollars , but access to the camp is free is that true? . Is tail gating allowed in the parking lot? Any does or donts we need to know for the day trip ? Thanks in advance.

xfactor
08-04-2011, 06:22 AM
Planning a trip with a group of friends to go up there next Saturday on the 13th. Just wanted to know if any one has been up there yet? Had a few questions that I hoped so of you could help answer . I heard parking was $5 dollars , but access to the camp is free is that true? . Is tail gating allowed in the parking lot? Any does or donts we need to know for the day trip ? Thanks in advance.

It is 5 dollars and get there early and you can drive right up to fields to park, long walk from some lots. No one tailgates, you can't have alcohol anywhere on campus except beer tent, that 4 bucks a beer. Go to Uncle D's bar they got 100oz towers of beer for 6 bucks. If your group drinks. Bring your own water in as there is no air movement around fields and is extremely hot. They do sell water, i think its 3 bucks a bottle though

Okie_Apparition
08-04-2011, 06:23 AM
If you bring in a used bumpersticker from an other AFC West team you get to park free. If there are paint chips attached to said bumpersticker. You get a free hot dog & Ricky Stanzi autographed pic

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-04-2011, 06:46 AM
It is 5 dollars and get there early and you can drive right up to fields to park, long walk from some lots. No one tailgates, you can't have alcohol anywhere on campus except beer tent, that 4 bucks a beer. Go to Uncle D's bar they got 100oz towers of beer for 6 bucks. If your group drinks. Bring your own water in as there is no air movement around fields and is extremely hot. They do sell water, i think its 3 bucks a bottle though

Thank you for the info!