PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football 3-4 Spots available for ESPN FF League

OnTheWarpath15
08-04-2011, 11:19 AM
Interested in a free 12-team FF league on ESPN?

"Drafturbators and Friends" has 3-4 spots available. Current owners include DJ's Left Nut, Pestilence, Mr. Flopnuts, SNR, BossChief, Detoxing, DeezNutz and yours truly.

Even though its a free league, we're looking for owners who are going to be committed for the entire year and take the competition seriously.

Draft date/time will not be determined until all spots are filled and we determine a time that works for everyone.

All interested applicants within the next 24 hours will be considered. We ask all applicants to tell us why they should be selected, and to submit the team name you'll use if selected. The preferred applicant will not only have a solid FF resume, but a creative (and potentially tasteless) team name.

Have fun with this. And good luck.

Fuck off if repost.

The Franchise
08-04-2011, 11:24 AM
Sofa.....get your bitch ass in here and sign up!

Fish
08-04-2011, 11:28 AM
Interested........

OnTheWarpath15
08-04-2011, 11:29 AM
Interested........

BOO READING. HOORAY BEER!

We ask all applicants to tell us why they should be selected, and to submit the team name you'll use if selected. The preferred applicant will not only have a solid FF resume, but a creative (and potentially tasteless) team name.

SuperChief
08-04-2011, 11:30 AM
I'm interested as well.

Team Name: Forsett In Her Butt
Why should I be selected: I'm awesome. You all are awesome. Let's make awesome together.

I'm willing to chop the proverbial wood. Ya dig?

The Franchise
08-04-2011, 11:30 AM
You know.....I didn't choose "Bukkake Tsunami" since I figured you were going to use.

OnTheWarpath15
08-04-2011, 11:32 AM
You know.....I didn't choose "Bukkake Tsunami" since I figured you were going to use.

Nope. It's all yours.

Not sure if I'm going to stick with what I have, though.

The Franchise
08-04-2011, 11:33 AM
Yeah....I don't know if I'm going to use "A Night with Snaggletooth".

Mr. Flopnuts
08-04-2011, 11:36 AM
LMAO Bags of Snags.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-04-2011, 11:36 AM
It's tired, I know, but fuck off. I coined the God Damned nickname. Once again, in 2011, Mr. Flopnuts presents to you, "The Cassholes".

DMAC
08-04-2011, 11:40 AM

If he does it, I want in.

OnTheWarpath15
08-04-2011, 11:41 AM
Also, bonus points for Archer-centric team names.

SuperChief
08-04-2011, 11:43 AM
Burressted Development - also a good possibility.

OnTheWarpath15
08-04-2011, 11:46 AM
Got a spot open?

LMAO

What's with the lack of reading comprehension today?

Follow the application process. Owners will be picked tomorrow afternoon.

Hammock Parties
08-04-2011, 11:47 AM
I won't participate but I'll probably start a Mane vs CP thread in a couple weeks.

ModSocks
08-04-2011, 11:50 AM
Fucking ESPN won't let me use any team names I want!

I'm Trying to get Succop my Vick....apparently that's profane.....

ModSocks
08-04-2011, 11:51 AM
Succop my nuts wont work

Neither will Succop MikeCox.... this is ghey...

OnTheWarpath15

Weird. You've seen my team name. Not sure why they accepted mine but not yours.

ModSocks
Fvck ESPN wont work either....

OnTheWarpath15
08-04-2011, 11:52 AM
I won't participate but I'll probably start a Mane vs CP thread in a couple weeks.

*yawn*

Curbstomping those guys every year has gotten old. There's no challenge.

DMAC
08-04-2011, 11:53 AM
LMAO

What's with the lack of reading comprehension today?

Follow the application process. Owners will be picked tomorrow afternoon.

Oh, sorry. I currently have a large trophy in my house with my team name on the plaque a lot.

And I think I want a team name that is Full House related. Maybe the Kimmie Gobblers or something.

The Franchise
08-04-2011, 11:54 AM
Shit....I wonder if Bukkake Tsunami will work then.

ChiefsCountry
08-04-2011, 12:04 PM
Ill throw my hat in the ring.
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiefsCountry
08-04-2011, 12:05 PM
Ill post a resume later.
Posted via Mobile Device

Nzoner
08-04-2011, 12:25 PM
I'd be interested and not to sound arrogant I'd have a few conditions as I consider myself a very serious player and if you've seen my fantasy football section in the gameroom you know that.

I don't want to be in a league where there's no roster format,in other words all teams have to carry the exact number of positions and players not there's so damn many free agents on the waiver wire that owners can practically have a new team each week.I just think that if a league is serious that the draft,even if it takes 20 rounds,should be where most of all the so called good players are taken and that the waiver wire is left for players who play way above expectation and/or injury replacements.

Just my .02 as I'm in 2 rather decent money leagues and we take our competition quite seriously and feel that if you do your homework then you're rewarded.Not to say there isn't some luck involved.

My team name would be TD's-N-Beer and my resume includes playing competitive FF since 1998,a love for all things NFL,and one helluva football and party host :D

Thank you for your consideration and if my above conditions go against your league rules I thank you for at least reading and wish you all a fun filled FF season. :toast:

P.S. I cannot draft Labor Day weekend as my other 2 local drafts are that weekend.

OnTheWarpath15
08-04-2011, 12:29 PM
I'd be interested and not to sound arrogant I'd have a few conditions as I consider myself a very serious player and if you've seen my fantasy football section in the gameroom you know that.

I don't want to be in a league where there's no roster format,in other words all teams have to carry the exact number of positions and players not there's so damn many free agents on the waiver wire that owners can practically have a new team each week.I just think that if a league is serious that the draft,even if it takes 20 rounds,should be where most of all the so called good players are taken and that the waiver wire is left for players who play way above expectation and/or injury replacements.

Just my .02 as I'm in 2 rather decent money leagues and we take our competition quite seriously and feel that if you do your homework then you're rewarded.Not to say there isn't some luck involved.

My team name would be TD's-N-Beer and my resume includes playing competitive FF since 1998,a love for all things NFL,and one helluva football and party host :D

Thank you for your consideration and if my above conditions go against your league rules I thank you for at least reading and wish you all a fun filled FF season. :toast:

P.S. I cannot draft Labor Day weekend as my other 2 local drafts are that weekend.

So you're saying you want expanded benches?

Titty Meat
08-04-2011, 12:33 PM
OTW I'd like to join.

Reason why I should be able to join: I'm reliable on these kinds of things (see our mock draft) and I'm trying to be more like you and Deez.

Team Name: Mashed Taint

DMAC
08-04-2011, 12:36 PM

Sounds like Nzoner would be the Al Davis of the league.

The Franchise
08-04-2011, 12:36 PM

If we go that route.....then I'd like to see a flex position added.

OnTheWarpath15
08-04-2011, 12:39 PM
If we go that route.....then I'd like to see a flex position added.

Agreed.

Once the spots are filled, we can all vote on scoring, rosters, etc.

Nzoner
08-04-2011, 12:44 PM

In short yes,but I don't want you guys to change what you do unless "EVERYONE" thinks my points are valid.

My 12 team leagues require each owner to carry

2 qb (start 1)
4 rb (start 2)
5 wr (start 3)
2 te (start 1)
2 k (start 1)
2 def/st (start 1)
1 extra player

we even draft 2 coaches (start 1)

true there are a lot of good players on benches each week but owners during the draft are forced to pay closer attention to bye weeks and with so few remaining waiver pick-ups are not able to drop players every single week just to play what we call "free match-up FF"

Nzoner
08-04-2011, 12:48 PM
Sounds like Nzoner would be the Al Davis of the league.

One thing in reference to that old bastard is that Nzoner has one rule in FF he does not break,I will not own a focking Raider,I don't care how good he is period.So if your pick is after me and you're targeting a Raider,rest assure the prick is all yours :D

The Franchise
08-04-2011, 12:53 PM
In short yes,but I don't want you guys to change what you do unless "EVERYONE" thinks my points are valid.

My 12 team leagues require each owner to carry

2 qb (start 1)
4 rb (start 2)
5 wr (start 3)
2 te (start 1)
2 k (start 1)
2 def/st (start 1)
1 extra player

we even draft 2 coaches (start 1)

true there are a lot of good players on benches each week but owners during the draft are forced to pay closer attention to bye weeks and with so few remaining waiver pick-ups are not able to drop players every single week just to play what we call "free match-up FF"

In my money league we have an 18 player roster. We don't require minimums though. If you want to carry one Kicker and one Defense....you're allowed to do that.

DMAC
08-04-2011, 12:53 PM
One thing in reference to that old bastard is that Nzoner has one rule in FF he does not break,I will not own a focking Raider,I don't care how good he is period.So if your pick is after me and you're targeting a Raider,rest assure the prick is all yours :D

I live by the same rule.

BossChief
08-04-2011, 01:05 PM
FTR, I don't have an extensive FFB backround. I won't be an easy win, though.
/setting up my excuses beforehand or reasons I could have won by more.

The Franchise
08-04-2011, 01:07 PM

Apparently those don't work.....but Bukkake Tsunami is just fine.

ROFL

DeezNutz
08-04-2011, 01:09 PM
I'm not in favor of drafting/playing coaches. I'm willing to be convinced otherwise, but this seems like a complete waste to me.

The Franchise
08-04-2011, 01:11 PM
I'm not in favor of drafting/playing coaches. I'm willing to be convinced otherwise, but this seems like a complete waste to me.

This.

DMAC
08-04-2011, 01:17 PM
I like to use IDP's over defensive units.

DeezNutz
08-04-2011, 01:19 PM
Instead of coaches, I'd propose drafting a couple of defensive players. I've played in a couple of leagues with this feature, and it's pretty cool. Tackles, sacks, INTs, TDs (obviously), all score points.

OnTheWarpath15
08-04-2011, 01:22 PM
Instead of coaches, I'd propose drafting a couple of defensive players. I've played in a couple of leagues with this feature, and it's pretty cool. Tackles, sacks, INTs, TDs (obviously), all score points.

I can tell you this is not happening, at least in this league. It won't even be brought up for a vote. Coaches will not be an option either. Those are the only two things I'm adamant about as Commish.

Everything else is fair game.

OnTheWarpath15
08-04-2011, 01:25 PM
Holy shit.

Just got a visitor message from Hootie asking for a spot.

Guess he's lurking...

LMAO

If you're reading this, RH, you'll absolutely be considered.

Nzoner
08-04-2011, 01:25 PM

Sorry,that wasn't a condition,we just do it to add a little more interest to our draft.A winning coach= 5 bonus points and when you've got 12 guys in the same room drafting who've been drinking all night it gets amusing to see who will be the first and then watch the run on coaches start.

DaKCMan AP
08-04-2011, 01:43 PM
Sure, why not. I only have my work league this year and could take on one additional league.

Why you want me in the league: I'm Awesome and have been Awesome at FF for 13+ years. I've played in nearly every type of FF league on many different sites (CBS, Yahoo, ESPN, Sandbox, Fleaflicker, etc.) going all the way back to paper/pencil and checking the Monday/Tuesday morning paper for box score stats. I've been in several CP leagues over the years.

I would not be available for a draft on the Friday or Saturday of Labor Day weekend nor the Saturday or Sunday prior to Labor Day weekend.

Team name: DaKCMan AP is Awesome

OnTheWarpath15
08-04-2011, 01:45 PM
Sure, why not. I only have my work league this year and could take on one additional league.

Why you want me in the league: I'm Awesome and have been Awesome at FF for 13+ years. I've played in nearly every type of FF league on many different sites (CBS, Yahoo, ESPN, Sandbox, Fleaflicker, etc.) going all the way back to paper/pencil and checking the Monday/Tuesday morning paper for box score stats. I've been in several CP leagues over the years.

I would not be available for a draft on the Friday or Saturday of Labor Day weekend nor the Saturday or Sunday prior to Labor Day weekend.

Negative points for team name.

We'll still consider you, though.

DaKCMan AP

DeezNutz
I can tell you this is not happening, at least in this league. It won't even be brought up for a vote. Coaches will not be an option either. Those are the only two things I'm adamant about as Commish.

Everything else is fair game.

Really? Why don't you like IDPs?

DaKCMan AP
Negative points for team name.

We'll still consider you, though.

:thumb:

DaKCMan AP
08-04-2011, 01:46 PM

I've played in IDP leagues. Not a big fan.

The Franchise
08-04-2011, 01:46 PM

You MUST take Tebow with your 1st round pick.

DMAC
08-04-2011, 01:47 PM
I've played in IDP leagues. Not a big fan.

IDP's are awesome.

edit: Awesome.

DaKCMan AP
08-04-2011, 01:48 PM
You MUST take Tebow with your 1st round pick.

I should be so lucky for him to drop. Can you say STEAL!! ;)

OnTheWarpath15
08-04-2011, 01:50 PM
Really? Why don't you like IDPs?

Tried it twice, never cared for it. 2nd time around I suggested we eliminate scoring for tackles, since the stat is so subjective. Didn't happen.

The Franchise
08-04-2011, 01:50 PM
IDP leagues fuck up the drafting in my opinion.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-04-2011, 01:55 PM
I'm getting pretty fucking stoked about this one. We should call the league "The Armchair GM's" in honor of true fans everywhere.

DeezNutz
08-04-2011, 01:56 PM
Tried it twice, never cared for it. 2nd time around I suggested we eliminate scoring for tackles, since the stat is so subjective. Didn't happen.

Fair enough. I can understand the subjectivity concern, but dropping this category from scoring makes the use of IDPs pretty much useless.

So no IDPs. Game on.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-04-2011, 01:56 PM
Oh, and I'm voting for Hootie right now. I know that dude is SERIOUS BUSINESS about fantasy football. Look up the thread with TeeDubya last year.

OnTheWarpath15
08-04-2011, 01:59 PM
Oh, and I'm voting for Hootie right now. I know that dude is SERIOUS BUSINESS about fantasy football. Look up the thread with TeeDubya last year.

Did you see the name of the league?

I threw him a bone before he even contacted me.

LMAO

Mr. Flopnuts
08-04-2011, 02:04 PM
Did you see the name of the league?

I threw him a bone before he even contacted me.

LMAO

ROFL Oh, hell.

SuperChief
08-04-2011, 02:25 PM
Ye have little faith in da n00b.

Pick me, dammit.

Sofa King
08-04-2011, 02:40 PM

Sweet. I'll do it.

Lemme get my resume loaded.

OK.

Last year i was in 4 leagues. All free leagues. I ended up winning 1 (10 person), getting 2nd in 2 (both 8 man), and 4th in 1 (10 man). Injuries annihilated me in the league i got 4th in. i started off really good an then just completely fell apart. Kept getting sniped on the waiver wire early cause i was doing so well.

I'm already dropping 1 of the 8 person ones because 2 of the guys didn't keep their teams up to date and that pisses me the **** off. I'm not texting everyone every goddamn week to get their shit updated. You play FF, you play. None of this i forgot shit. Check it tuesday, recheck it before thursday and Saturday games and again sunday morning. Sometimes it matters to other teams if you keep your shit up to date and beat someone they need you to beat.

I've been playing FF for at least a decade now, and i almost always win a league or 2 every year, generally playing 2-3 leagues with last year being the only exception (4).

Team Name: SeniAl 'Davis (had to add a ' because of the damn picture that pops up of Mr. burns LMAO)

BTW I made the name up myself. Had to attempt to be original.

blazzin311
08-04-2011, 03:49 PM
I wouldn't mind in if there are still any spots left?

Why should you pick me? Well that's ultimately for you to decide. However I've been playing fantasy football extensively both free and pay leagues since about 2000 or so. I've had some success with both during that time. I'm generally pretty good about staying in tune with what's going on in the fantasy football world, and other fantasy sports as well. I've also done other free and pay leagues with CP members as well so based on that, you can see I have a reliable track record when it comes to these kinds of things.

Team Name? This I'm still undecided about, however I do have a few names that I'm considering......
Just Win, Maybe
My Vick In A Box
Green Bowl Packers (One of my favs.)
Go Balls Deep
The Zorn Identity
Succop To The Boss
Call Her Hali Berry
Ixnay On The Heyward Bey
She Gives Woodhead
My Couch Pulls Out But I Don't (Also one of my favs.)

OnTheWarpath15
08-04-2011, 03:54 PM
Welp, fuck the 24 hour rule.

The decision has been made, and the chosen one's have been contacted via PM.

We have a nice standby list in the event someone bails out.

And rep to Blazzin for the best team name:

My couch pulls out, but I don't

LMAO

DeezNutz
08-04-2011, 04:02 PM
I just opened up our league page, and it smelled like piss. Everywhere. Every fucking link.

RealSNR
08-04-2011, 04:07 PM
Also, bonus points for Archer-centric team names.I wanted to try Ocelot of Tunt but it's kind of a stretch. I still might change it.

OnTheWarpath15
08-04-2011, 04:11 PM
I wanted to try Ocelot of Tunt but it's kind of a stretch. I still might change it.

I'm thinking of going Full Archer as well.

Possibles:

My Pet Ocelots

Rolling Probable Cause

S.S. Date Rape

Tactical Turtlenecks

OnTheWarpath15
08-04-2011, 04:11 PM
I just opened up our league page, and it smelled like piss. Everywhere. Every fucking link.

ROFL

OnTheWarpath15
08-04-2011, 04:33 PM
Draft order will be posted on the league page momentarily...

DeezNutz
08-04-2011, 04:36 PM
Draft order will be posted on the league page momentarily...

If I don't get the slot I want, I'm out.

OnTheWarpath15
08-04-2011, 04:46 PM
If I don't get the slot I want, I'm out.

LMAO

Funny thing is, I'm drawing by hand, and couldn't rig it if I wanted to.

Forgot to write down names to go with CP handles.

DeezNutz
08-04-2011, 04:53 PM
LMAO

Funny thing is, I'm drawing by hand, and couldn't rig it if I wanted to.

Forgot to write down names to go with CP handles.

Good thing I got the exact right spot. Noticed that the head guy has the first spot...VVVVVEEEEEEERRRYYYY interesting. ;)

The Franchise
08-04-2011, 04:55 PM
9th.

I quit.

ChiefsCountry
08-04-2011, 04:57 PM
10th - I feel like the 90's Chiefs drafting.

KurtCobain
08-04-2011, 05:05 PM
I'm in.

And you guys will pick me because I fucking rock and I bleed excellence out of my ass. I bring color and fun to everything. I'm a very serious owner, and I'm always in tune trying to improve my team. My track record isn't wonderful, I won a league when I was 16 and I haven't been to the playoffs yet. But this is the year I go over the top. I'm currently in one small money league, and one yahoo league I plan to commit my attention to. A third one would not be problem, I kept 6 teams very well last season.

And as always, creative or not, my fantasy football team is called Kurt Go Bang.

KurtCobain
Welp, fuck the 24 hour rule.

The decision has been made, and the chosen one's have been contacted via PM.

We have a nice standby list in the event someone bails out.

And rep to Blazzin for the best team name:

My couch pulls out, but I don't

LMAO

Ah, nevermind I missed this.

The Franchise
You're a little late to the party.

ModSocks
08-04-2011, 05:07 PM
8th? 8TH? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

AHHHHH! FUCK YOU GUYS I'M LEAVING....8th.......8th?

Bastards.

KurtCobain
08-04-2011, 05:08 PM
You're a little late to the party.

I see that. I just read the first post and submitted my entry within the 24 hours.

Sucks. Fuck work. I'm going back to crime so I can be home to catch good CP threads.

OnTheWarpath15
08-04-2011, 05:08 PM
Good thing I got the exact right spot. Noticed that the head guy has the first spot...VVVVVEEEEEEERRRYYYY interesting. ;)

I laughed my ass off when I pulled Captain Awesome's name out of the hat for the 1st pick.

The Franchise
08-04-2011, 05:11 PM
8th? 8TH? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

AHHHHH! FUCK YOU GUYS I'M LEAVING....8th.......8th?

Bastards.

I'm behind this dickhead? JFC. :facepalm:

ModSocks
08-04-2011, 05:13 PM
I'm behind this dickhead? JFC. :facepalm:

Feel free to throw in the towel now. I already know who you wanna pick and Ima take him first FYI.

Yeah...I can read minds...I'm that cool.

Nzoner
08-04-2011, 05:18 PM
The mystery is killing me,what pick am I?

OnTheWarpath15
08-04-2011, 05:19 PM
The mystery is killing me,what pick am I?

4th.

KurtCobain
08-04-2011, 05:24 PM
I'd give everybody a eighty bucks to join my league, it's lonely.

Nzoner
08-04-2011, 05:29 PM
4th.

I just got signed up and if anyone wants the 4th pick I'd gladly trade it for 9th thru 12th.

BTW,OTW is our scoring by tenths,like 16 yards=1.6 or do they round up/down?

OnTheWarpath15
08-04-2011, 05:33 PM
I just got signed up and if anyone wants the 4th pick I'd gladly trade it for 9th thru 12th.

BTW,OTW is our scoring by tenths,like 16 yards=1.6 or do they round up/down?

TBD.

It's a decision we'll have to make. I prefer fractional scoring, but will go with the majority.

Nzoner
08-04-2011, 05:37 PM
TBD.

It's a decision we'll have to make. I prefer fractional scoring, but will go with the majority.

I love fractional,I've actually been involved in a game where I won by 1yard,I shit you not.

The Franchise
08-04-2011, 05:38 PM
I've got the 9th.....plus Detoxing knows who I'm going to pick.

Titty Meat
08-04-2011, 05:42 PM
Did I win?

OnTheWarpath15
08-04-2011, 06:12 PM
Did I win?

Nope.

DaKCMan AP
08-04-2011, 06:14 PM
1st pick??? Damn't Carl! :cuss:

Mr. Flopnuts
08-04-2011, 06:16 PM
Pick 2 huh? The official pick of porno.

OnTheWarpath15
08-04-2011, 06:19 PM
Sorry to those of you unhappy with your draft slot - I'm not happy with mine, either - but the order is staying put.

Luck 'o the draw, fellas.

Titty Meat
08-04-2011, 06:28 PM
Nope.

I knew I should have read the whole thing.

redgoldexpress
08-04-2011, 08:28 PM
i have had a couple of championship teams and am always on several times a week running leagues (i currently run 4 on ESPN) and plan to be in several others. . The team name that I think that I would use is Donkey Roaster. After all I am a cook so that goes very well with my attitude as I have been cheering the Red and Gold my whole life. If I sound good enough send me an invite @ bigdeijrfan@yahoo.com

DeezNutz
08-04-2011, 08:31 PM
i have had a couple of championship teams and am always on several times a week running leagues (i currently run 4 on ESPN) and plan to be in several others. . The team name that I think that I would use is Donkey Roaster. After all I am a cook so that goes very well with my attitude as I have been cheering the Red and Gold my whole life. If I sound good enough send me an invite @ bigdeijrfan@yahoo.com

Nope.

RealSNR
08-04-2011, 09:09 PM
So which one of you homers is going to draft Jonathan Baldwin? Because it's going to happen. You all know it is.

Any predictions?

OnTheWarpath15
08-04-2011, 09:14 PM
So which one of you homers is going to draft Jonathan Baldwin? Because it's going to happen. You all know it is.

Any predictions?

With 18 rounds, there will be a lot of guys that don't normally get drafted in "standard" leagues.

DeezNutz
08-04-2011, 09:17 PM

Any predictions?

I pick 11th overall.

OnTheWarpath15
I pick 11th overall.

LMAO

BossChief
With so many pessimists, I think there will be pretty damn good "homer value" to be had come draft day.

We shall see.

Rams Fan
Anyone interested in doing a 16 team league where we draft players from 1 team on Yahoo?

OnTheWarpath15
08-04-2011, 09:18 PM
I pick 11th overall.

Planning on grabbing Cassel on the way back at 13?

Getting an elite QB is important, you know.

DeezNutz
08-04-2011, 09:20 PM

Getting an elite QB is important, you know.

If he'll qualify as my "defense," perhaps.

Rams Fan
08-04-2011, 09:26 PM
9th overall pick, 16 team league. Who do I take? We can trade picks, I have an offer for my 2nd round pick, do I do it?

RealSNR
08-04-2011, 09:26 PM

Getting an elite QB is important, you know.Actually, he picks 14th in the 2nd. I'm pick #12, so I have the 13th overall, and you can bet your ass I've got my eyes on that cASSel

DeezNutz
08-04-2011, 09:27 PM
Actually, he picks 14th in the 2nd. I'm pick #12, so I have the 13th overall, and you can bet your ass I've got my eyes on that cASSel

I'm not about the sizzle.

BossChief
08-04-2011, 09:32 PM
I wouldnt take Cassel in the fifth round /throwing off the scent

RealSNR
08-04-2011, 09:32 PM
I'm not about the sizzle.Excellent. So that means I can have McCluster in the 3rd?

crazycoffey
08-05-2011, 12:08 AM
Did these spots get taken?

RealSNR
08-05-2011, 12:14 AM
Did these spots get taken?Presumably.

crazycoffey
08-05-2011, 01:55 AM
Presumably.

so, you don't know?

I'll take useless information for $100, Alex....

RealSNR
08-05-2011, 01:58 AM
so, you don't know?

I'll take useless information for $100, Alex....There's an open spot, but since OTW applied the douchebag filter, I'm afraid you can't join.

Is that more informative?

The Franchise
08-05-2011, 09:25 AM
Mock drafting all day long.

OnTheWarpath15
08-08-2011, 04:49 PM
First shot at setting a draft date:

Tuesday, September 6th at 8:00 CST.

Anyone have an issue with that?

RealSNR
08-08-2011, 04:52 PM

Anyone have an issue with that?I can make it, but it would be easier on me if it were moved back to at least 8:30.

If doing that conflicts with someone, though, I'd be glad to keep it where it is

The Franchise
08-08-2011, 04:52 PM
8:30 PM CST would work better for me as well.

OnTheWarpath15
08-08-2011, 04:53 PM
I can make it, but it would be easier on me if it were moved back to at least 8:30.

If doing that conflicts with someone, though, I'd be glad to keep it where it is

I have no problem with 8:30 - I think the only person on EST is Captain Awesome, so if it's cool with him, it's cool with me.

ChiefsCountry
08-08-2011, 04:56 PM
Fine with me.

ModSocks
08-08-2011, 04:57 PM

Anyone have an issue with that?

I do. Hate to be the thorn in the plans but I can't do it that day.

It's my wife's birthday. Any way to change the day and make the time about an hour earlier?

Rams Fan
08-08-2011, 04:58 PM
So would anyone want to do another league?

RealSNR
08-08-2011, 05:01 PM

It's my wife's birthday. Any way to change the day and make the time about an hour earlier?Send her away to the day spa and give her some "girl time"

Problem solved.

ModSocks
08-08-2011, 05:03 PM
Send her away to the day spa and give her some "girl time"

Problem solved.

Heh. I wish.

"what?!?! You can't be with me on my birthday because of stupid fantasy football?!?!"

I can do any day Monday-Friday.....except for that day, lol.

RealSNR
08-08-2011, 05:05 PM
Heh. I wish.

"what?!?! You can't be with me on my birthday because of stupid fantasy football?!?!"

I can do any day Monday-Friday.....except for that day, lol.
Dude you don't TELL HER about the fantasy football draft.

You haven't been married very long, have you?

ModSocks
08-08-2011, 05:05 PM
Dude you don't TELL HER about the fantasy football draft.

You haven't been married very long, have you?

I haven't actually.

The Franchise
08-08-2011, 05:09 PM
I haven't actually.

You get her a massage/pedicure/manicure and tell her to go take some alone time. While she's gone....you do the draft and then when she comes back....you celebrate her birthday.

Take notes man....

DeezNutz
08-08-2011, 05:10 PM

It's my wife's birthday. Any way to change the day and make the time about an hour earlier?

Wife won't let you stay up that late, huh?

Date and time suggested are fine with me, but I'll let the other manginas sound off, since it looks like everything will change anyway.

ModSocks
08-08-2011, 05:14 PM
Wife won't let you stay up that late, huh?

Date and time suggested are fine with me, but I'll let the other manginas sound off, since it looks like everything will change anyway.

Uhmm...I'm PST...so no, late has nothing to with it. We just have plans already made, I won't be home.

The Franchise
08-08-2011, 05:17 PM
Uhmm...I'm PST...so no, late has nothing to with it. We just have plans already made, I won't be home.

Give me your password.....I'll draft for you.

shorman22
08-08-2011, 06:14 PM
Dude if you need a person to draft for you I'll do it for 10$

RealSNR
08-08-2011, 06:42 PM
Give me your password.....I'll draft for you.Make it look like you're doing your best, but also give him some shitty ass turd like Ryan Matthews. Just to teach him a lesson about scheduling his wife's birthday before fantasy football

Rams Fan
08-08-2011, 06:52 PM
So would anyone want to do another league?

Ahem.

doomy3
08-08-2011, 08:06 PM
Ahem.

There is a $100 league we have a couple openings for if you can borrow the money from your Mom and Dad.

Rams Fan
08-08-2011, 08:19 PM
There is a $100 league we have a couple openings for if you can borrow the money from your Mom and Dad.

I appreciate the offer, but I am going to have to turn it down. All of their money as well as my money has been spent on buying anti-freeze.

The Franchise
08-08-2011, 08:33 PM
Ahem.

Ahem.....start your own fucking thread.

OnTheWarpath15
08-08-2011, 08:39 PM
Guys-

I need yes/no for EACH of the dates I sent in the PM.

DeezNutz
08-08-2011, 08:40 PM
My wife has given me permission to say "yes" to any of those dates and times.

OnTheWarpath15
08-08-2011, 08:41 PM
My wife has given me permission to say "yes" to any of those dates and times.

LMAO

Do me a favor and reply to the PM so I have everything in one place.

DeezNutz
08-08-2011, 08:43 PM
Mentioned this in the PM, but posting it here for the group:

We should draft on the 8th, so that someone isn't fucked by a pre-season injury.

OnTheWarpath15
08-08-2011, 08:47 PM

We should draft on the 8th, so that someone isn't fucked by a pre-season injury.

I thought about that as well, but at least all of these dates are after the 3rd PS game. Most of the guys picked in rounds 1-10 won't play at all in PS4, or very little.

Let's see how things shake out.

Nzoner
08-09-2011, 07:50 AM

We should draft on the 8th, so that someone isn't ****ed by a pre-season injury.

My pm said Wednesday the 8th,but the 8th is Thursday and the first real game of the season and I'm leaving for vegas that day.If OTW really meant Wed the 7th I'd make that work,if not I'm bound to 9/1 or before.

crazycoffey
08-09-2011, 08:40 AM
There's an open spot, but since OTW applied the douchebag filter, I'm afraid you can't join.

Is that more informative?

He doesn't have a douchebag filter on me.... :harumph:
OTWP likes me.

OnTheWarpath15
08-09-2011, 09:25 AM
My pm said Wednesday the 8th,but the 8th is Thursday and the first real game of the season and I'm leaving for vegas that day.If OTW really meant Wed the 7th I'd make that work,if not I'm bound to 9/1 or before.

My bad, guys.

I meant Wednesday the 7th. The day before the season starts.

The Franchise
08-09-2011, 09:27 AM
Like I said in my PM.....I prefer the 29th....but any of those days will work for me.

OnTheWarpath15
08-09-2011, 10:37 PM
Alright, I've heard from enough guys and had enough "no" votes for certain days to make a decision. You have plenty of time to make this date work, and if you can't, either set up for autopick or give up your spot.

The draft will be held on Wednesday, September 7 at 8:30PM CST.

RealSNR
08-09-2011, 10:39 PM
Alright, I've heard from enough guys and had enough "no" votes for certain days to make a decision. You have plenty of time to make this date work, and if you can't, either set up for autopick or give up your spot.

The draft will be held on Wednesday, September 7 at 8:30PM CST.Looks great.

DeezNutz
08-09-2011, 11:12 PM
My bad, guys.

I meant Wednesday the 7th. The day before the season starts.

Sounds like a great date and time to own 11 manginas. Oh, yes. Prepare to be. Out. Witted.

RealSNR
08-09-2011, 11:23 PM
It would also be amusing if we knew the Chiefsplanet members behind the names.

Do you have info, OTW?

DaKCMan AP
08-10-2011, 06:29 AM

Do you have info, OTW?

Some are obvious..

Nzoner
08-10-2011, 10:56 AM

The draft will be held on Wednesday, September 7 at 8:30PM CST.

I'm a n00b to ESPN FF,do we just log in to our site to do this?

OnTheWarpath15
08-10-2011, 11:36 AM
I'm a n00b to ESPN FF,do we just log in to our site to do this?

Yep. Go to the league page and I'm assuming there will be a link for the draft lobby on draft day.

I'd suggest running a mock draft or two just to make sure the software runs OK on your computer and to get acclimated to the process.

OnTheWarpath15
08-10-2011, 11:36 AM

Do you have info, OTW?

Honestly, I've forgotten all but the obvious.

Nzoner
08-10-2011, 11:45 AM
Yep. Go to the league page and I'm assuming there will be a link for the draft lobby on draft day.

I'd suggest running a mock draft or two just to make sure the software runs OK on your computer and to get acclimated to the process.

will do,thanks

ModSocks
08-10-2011, 11:48 AM
White boy Wasted.....Stupid Faceded

Sofa King
08-15-2011, 08:18 AM

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t156/morgen1967/horatio460.jpg