PDA

View Full Version : Life Late night bullshit: Let's be friends.

Direckshun
08-05-2011, 11:44 PM
I just realized I've been on this board for four and a half years and I'm not really friends with any of you, luv as the only exception as she's lived in Springfield and we've actually seen a Chiefs game together.

So hi.

Some of you seem pretty nice. Others of you seem like dickheads. I like that mixture. Let's be friends.

So... how do you want to start this friendship off?

4th and Long
08-05-2011, 11:45 PM
:D

Bugeater
08-05-2011, 11:46 PM
Fuck off.

RealSNR
08-05-2011, 11:46 PM
buttsecks?

Direckshun
08-05-2011, 11:48 PM
:D

I need smarter friends than you.

NEXT

Direckshun
08-05-2011, 11:50 PM
**** off.

HOW DARE YOU

I'm presenting myself as a CARING FUCKING HUMAN BEING.

TRYING TO MAKE ANOTHER HUMAN CONNECTION

And what? You're too fucking cool to be friends? Too faggy for you?

You're too edgy? Too resistance to ersatz relationships?

WELL I'VE GOT SOME NEWS FOR YOU BUCK-O

Please like me. :(

Direckshun
08-05-2011, 11:50 PM
buttsecks?

Done. Spread 'em.

4th and Long
08-05-2011, 11:51 PM
I need smarter friends than you.

NEXT
You have no idea how smart I am. I'm in charge of a budget in excess of $1,000,000. I am relatively sure major hospital corporations don't let just anyone do my job.

Your loss, junior.

RealSNR
08-05-2011, 11:53 PM
You have no idea how smart I am. I'm in charge of a budget in excess of $1,000,000. I am relatively sure major hospital corporations don't let just anyone do my job.

Your loss, junior.Do you also drive a Dodge Stratus?

KcMizzou
08-05-2011, 11:54 PM
I'm your friend, buddy. (wait, maybe I got that wrong.)

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dx0Shn5Hvpc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SLAG
Howdy

Some Scotch might convince me to be your friend

Direckshun

I have many leatherbound books, and my office smells of rich mohagany.

SuperChief
08-05-2011, 11:55 PM
I will be your friend. If you choose to accept, press one. If not, then do nothing.

Choose wisely.

Direckshun
Do you also drive a Dodge Stratus?

YOU FUCKER

Beat me to it. God damn it.

Hammock Parties
Did luv make you breakfast?

4th and Long
Do you also drive a Dodge Stratus?
Negative. I'm the proud son of a GM retiree. No dodges allowed in my driveway.

Hammock Parties
WE'RE FACEBOOK FRIENDS DOES THAT COUNT FOR NOTHING

BossChief
08-05-2011, 11:57 PM
can I use you to get what I want if we are friends?

SuperChief
08-05-2011, 11:57 PM

....you got Myspace, brah?

BossChief
08-05-2011, 11:59 PM
myspace lol

SuperChief
08-06-2011, 12:03 AM
For Direckshun, I give you - the Australian Handshake:

"A homosexual greeting where one male grabs and uses a handshaking motion on another male's penis. The other male responds by returning the action to the first male, thereby "handshaking" one another."

What a fucking friend I am.

Direckshun
08-06-2011, 12:05 AM
Did luv make you breakfast?

I wish.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 12:06 AM
I just realized I've been on this board for four and a half years and I'm not really friends with any of you, luv as the only exception as she's lived in Springfield and we've actually seen a Chiefs game together.

So hi.

Some of you seem pretty nice. Others of you seem like dickheads. I like that mixture. Let's be friends.

So... how do you want to start this friendship off?

Before I (we) can continue I need to know... do you consider me

A. pretty nice
B. dickhead
C. who the fuck are you

Direckshun
08-06-2011, 12:06 AM

Everybody's friends on facebook. Call me when you're Google+'d.

Direckshun
08-06-2011, 12:07 AM
can I use you to get what I want if we are friends?

So long as I don't have to put pants on.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 12:08 AM
So long as I don't have to put pants on.

I think we can be friends. I don't like wearing pants either.

Direckshun
For Direckshun, I give you - the Australian Handshake:

"A homosexual greeting where one male grabs and uses a handshaking motion on another male's penis. The other male responds by returning the action to the first male, thereby "handshaking" one another."

What a ****ing friend I am.

I think I've actually ended up doing that.

Some random drunken night with no chicks.

ThatRaceCardGuy
How about you help me out...I`m a African prince and I want to help make you rich , I just need you to cash this check for me.

Direckshun
Before I (we) can continue I need to know... do you consider me

A. pretty nice
B. dickhead
C. who the **** are you

Some combination of B and C.

I think we can be friends. I don't like wearing pants either.

Let me change my answer. A.

Direckshun
08-06-2011, 12:09 AM
How about you help me out...I`m a African prince and I want to help make you rich , I just need you to cash this check for me.

Will it make my penis bigger?

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 12:09 AM

:spock:

Don't be thatguy

KcMizzou
08-06-2011, 12:10 AM
Everybody's friends on facebook. Call me when you're Google+'d.I am. It's pretty quiet there.

Direckshun
08-06-2011, 12:11 AM
I am. It's pretty quiet there.

Well, you called my bluff.

I tweet, though.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 12:11 AM
Some combination of B and C.

Let me change my answer. A.

Well the first answer was fair. As for the second... if it scores me any points... I "think" we share a lot of commonality politically speaking. (now I'm a dickhead to everyone else)

Hammock Parties
08-06-2011, 12:12 AM
Everybody's friends on facebook. Call me when you're Google+'d.

I'll make you breakfast.

Direckshun
08-06-2011, 12:12 AM
Well the first answer was fair. As for the second... if it scores me any points... I "think" we share a lot of commonality politically speaking. (now I'm a dickhead to everyone else)

Yeah I'd delete that pronto. Liberalism is the scarlet letter 'round these parts. :D

Direckshun
08-06-2011, 12:13 AM
I'll make you breakfast.

Deal.

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-06-2011, 12:14 AM
:spock:

Don't be thatguy

:spock: Excuse me, I'm trying to make my new friend 50k , I just need him to put up half of it and he will have the rest back in 24-48 hours o:-)

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 12:15 AM
Yeah I'd delete that pronto. Liberalism is the scarlet letter 'round these parts. :D

Oh well. I don't even post over there... and I'm not really liberal I'm just of the opinion the right is........... (stopping before I make this go to DC)

KcMizzou
08-06-2011, 12:15 AM
I'll make you breakfast.Country Breakfast?

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 12:16 AM
:spock: Excuse me, I'm trying to make my new friend 50k , I just need him to put up half of it and he will have the rest back in 24-48 hours o:-)

I'm just jealous because I wasn't "that guy" first.

ThatRaceCardGuy
Will it make my penis bigger?

Possibly.:thumb:..but that would be a different email all together.

Direckshun
Here's some things I like:
* boxers (the dog)
* "Community" and "Justified"
* conservative talk radio
* experimental music
* TMNT
* watching tape
* dancing with my lady's girlfriends, because they think I'm the "safe" guy so I can be a total perv and nobody cares
* Andrew Sullivan
* Lord of the Rings
* indie films
* wordplay
* assplay
* Chicago

Direckshun
08-06-2011, 12:17 AM
Oh well. I don't even post over there... and I'm not really liberal I'm just of the opinion the right is........... (stopping before I make this go to DC)

I'm of the same opinion.

Except that I am really liberal.

SLAG
08-06-2011, 12:18 AM
* boxers (the dog)
* experimental music
* TMNT
* watching tape
* dancing with my lady's girlfriends, because they think I'm the "safe" guy so I can be a total perv and nobody cares
* Andrew Sullivan
* Lord of the Rings
* indie films
* wordplay
* assplay
* Chicago

I just moved to the Chicago area

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-06-2011, 12:19 AM
I'm just jealous because I wasn't "that guy" first.

It is pretty awesome isn't it.;)...I also go by Albundyinurmouth on a KSU site...I only joined because I hate KSU ;..and one of my KSU friends said it would be fun...it wasn't fun , :huh:..KSU fan is boring...and they whine worse then MU fan

Direckshun
08-06-2011, 12:19 AM
I just moved to the Chicago area

Bitchin'.

I'll be going there for New Years with a large group of peeps. My stepsister and coolest person evar lives there and we'll be doing something.

Don't know what, yet. I'd love to know if there's a kickass concert there New Years Eve.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 12:20 AM
* boxers (the dog)
* experimental music
* TMNT
* watching tape
* Andrew Sullivan
* Lord of the Rings
* indie films
* wordplay
* assplay
* Chicago

I was with you on experimental music (just a little though), indie films (only sometimes though) and assplay. I live in the state Chicago is in but I'm not a huge fan.... the Sears Tower and Museum of Science and Industry are cool though. If you meant the band Yeah I like them.

Maybe we weren't meant to be bro-huggers after all.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 12:22 AM
It is pretty awesome isn't it.;)...I also go by Albundyinurmouth on a KSU site...I only joined because I hate KSU ;..and one of my KSU friends said it would be fun...it wasn't fun , :huh:..KSU fan is boring...and they whine worse then MU fan

If you hate KSU we might be able to be friends. If you hate MU it's a certainty.

Direckshun
08-06-2011, 12:22 AM
I was with you on experimental music (just a little though), indie films (only sometimes though) and assplay.

Maybe we weren't meant to be bro-huggers after all.

What's playing in your CD player/ipod/radio station right now.

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-06-2011, 12:23 AM
Bitchin'.

I'll be going there for New Years with a large group of peeps. My stepsister and coolest person evar lives there and we'll be doing something.

Don't know what, yet. I'd love to know if there's a kickass concert there New Years Eve.

I stopped in Springfield on my way back from Branson to see some friends that I have down there, it was cool...by the way, Branson has to be the tackiest place I have ever been. Every place I went looked like it was furnished by Cargo Largo...horrible service too.

Direckshun
08-06-2011, 12:25 AM
For the record, I have made the following friends this evening:

SNR
KcMizzou
SLAG
SuperChief
Red 5
BossChief
noonan
Thatguy

Successful evening so far. Door remains open.

Direckshun
08-06-2011, 12:26 AM
I stopped in Springfield on my way back from Branson to see some friends that I have down there, it was cool...by the way, Branson has to be the tackiest place I have ever been. Every place I went looked like it was furnished by Cargo Largo...horrible service too.

Yeah... you hit up old school Branson. I'm with you compadre.

Branson's actually pimped up in the past few years. Mr. Flopnuts will tell you all about it.

Next time you drive through, make a stop and allocate an hour or two to explore the Landing.

There's probably other places, too, but there's that.

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-06-2011, 12:27 AM
If you hate KSU we might be able to be friends. If you hate MU it's a certainty.

Put it like this..My cousin Ricky Calloway played for KU. I used to go the KU`s football camp. My girlfriend graduated from KU with a degree in journalism, and just finished her Masters in social work (with a 4.0)...

My desk at work.

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll160/kc07charger/001.jpg

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 12:27 AM
What's playing in your CD player/ipod/radio station right now.

CD player has been rotating between Jamey Johnson's "The Guitar Song" (newish guy who does old school country) and Alice In Chains "Jar of Flys" of late. Radio station..... lol..... the one I'm on which is country (job, not favorite music)

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-06-2011, 12:30 AM
Yeah... you hit up old school Branson. I'm with you compadre.

Branson's actually pimped up in the past few years. Mr. Flopnuts will tell you all about it.

Next time you drive through, make a stop and allocate an hour or two to explore the Landing.

There's probably other places, too, but there's that.

The titanic museum was :thumb:...so was the car :thumb:. and being able to eat at Shooneys breakfast buffet took me back to my childhood, so that was very awesome :thumb:....everything else sucked in Branson.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 12:31 AM
Put it like this..My cousin Ricky Calloway played for KU. I used to go the KU`s football camp. My girlfriend graduated from KU with a degree in journalism, and just finished her Masters in social work (with a 4.0)...

My desk at work.

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll160/kc07charger/001.jpg

It's allllll good that you're thatguy, thatguy.

Direckshun
08-06-2011, 12:31 AM
CD player has been rotating between Jamey Johnson's "The Guitar Song" (newish guy who does old school country) and Alice In Chains "Jar of Flys" of late. Radio station..... lol..... the one I'm on which is country (job, not favorite music)

No shit? You work at a radio station?

That's awesome. Any interest in sharing the station identification and your job at the station?

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-06-2011, 12:33 AM
It's allllll good that you're thatguy, thatguy.

Also..I have dual monitors at work , that makes me a pretty big deal ROFLROFL

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-06-2011, 12:34 AM

That's awesome. Any interest in sharing the station identification and your job at the station?

I`m guessing its NOT hot 103 jamz ?

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 12:35 AM

I work at 5... I program 2 and do a morning show on one.

But this is about you finding friends.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 12:36 AM
Also..I have dual monitors at work , that makes me a pretty big deal ROFLROFL

I aspire to be you

Direckshun
08-06-2011, 12:37 AM
I lived in Kansas City for a time, and 90.1 offered me an internship there just as I was moving to Springfield.

Pissed me off. I would have loved doing radio, I think.

I don't think I'm a natural or anything, but I would have enjoyed the try.

KcMizzou
08-06-2011, 12:40 AM
* boxers (the dog)
* experimental music
* TMNT
* watching tape
* Andrew Sullivan
* Lord of the Rings
* indie films
* wordplay
* assplay
* ChicagoI can get behind a lot of this. Other than the assplay, for obvious reasons.

This should have been a poll.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 12:41 AM
I lived in Kansas City for a time, and 90.1 offered me an internship there just as I was moving to Springfield.

Pissed me off. I would have loved doing radio, I think.

I don't think I'm a natural or anything, but I would have enjoyed the try.

It's a lot of fun but a lot more work than most people think. My air shift is the easy part. I'm in management and in charge of 2 of our stations. I worked 14 hours today. No thats not real common but more common than many think. It's all good though I love it and it's not like I'm working in a factory in the heat.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 12:43 AM
I can get behind a lot of this. Other than the assplay, for obvious reasons.

This should have been a poll.

I may not be an MU fan but I'm a KcMizzou fan.... and what do you have against assplay?!

KcMizzou
08-06-2011, 12:46 AM
I may not be an MU fan but I'm a KcMizzou fan.... and what do you have against assplay?!I suppose it's better to be behind it than in front of it.

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-06-2011, 12:46 AM
I need a shot....Vodka or Tequila ?

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 12:48 AM
I suppose it's better to be behind it than in front of it.

Girl butts are a beautiful thing bro. Well a lot of them anyway. (not in a gross way)

Dr. Johnny Fever
I need a shot....Vodka or Tequila ?

Tequila.... worm and all

ThatRaceCardGuy
I suppose it's better to be behind it than in front of it.
Did you know in Missouri , all families are required by law to have at least one set of first cousins marry.....fact!

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-06-2011, 12:50 AM
Tequila.... worm and all

I went straight for the Crown instead...I forgot that I had it

cdcox
08-06-2011, 12:51 AM
First of all, major mistake in dissing the intelligence 4th and Long. I keep a ranked list of CP member's intelligence and he is near the top. You dissing him moved you below an IQ of 159 (CP scale). At least.

Now I will rate our friendship compatibility:

* boxers (the dog) -- Cool, that is the leading bread of dog (after mutt) that I want once I retire and have time for a dog.
* "Community" and "Justified" -- no idea.
* conservative talk radio -- thumbs down.
* experimental music -- thumbs up. I like to have friends that are into experimental music since they filter out the crap and point me to the good stuff.
* TMNT -- I have no clue.
* watching tape -- that all depends on what kind.
* dancing with my lady's girlfriends, because they think I'm the "safe" guy so I can be a total perv and nobody cares -- my wife doesn't like creeps, so this is thumbs down.
* Andrew Sullivan -- who?
* Lord of the Rings -- thumbs up.
* indie films -- see experimental music
* wordplay -- cool
* assplay -- uh, no thanks.
* Chicago -- city, 70's pop band, or movie/play? All are thumbs up for me,

So, sure. You can be my friend, but being below a CP IQ of 159 and my concern about your infatuation with my ass is going to keep us from being super close.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 12:52 AM
I went straight for the Crown instead...I forgot that I had it

Fancy pants. I'm drinking Milwaukees Best Light. You've always gotta be that guy who's better than me.

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-06-2011, 12:52 AM
I aspire to be you

What? Big Black guy lol.....its not as awesome as you think, especially when you get pulled over ROFL

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 12:54 AM
What? Big Black guy lol.....its not as awesome as you think, especially when you get pulled over ROFL

I've always wanted to be a big black guy. I'm just an average white guy. Stop winning!

KcMizzou
08-06-2011, 12:55 AM
Did you know in Missouri , all families are required by law to have at least one set of first cousins marry.....fact!No shit? I have a couple smokin' hot cousins. Twins. How did I not get the memo?

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 12:56 AM
No shit? I have a couple smokin' hot cousins. Twins. How did I not get the memo?

Parkville....

4th and Long
08-06-2011, 12:59 AM
This is turning into the "All about noonan" thread. :p

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-06-2011, 01:00 AM
Fancy pants. I'm drinking Milwaukees Best Light. You've always gotta be that guy who's better than me.

I have a story about that beer..One day I was skipping school , tenth or eleventh grade...and I went to my friend Big B`s house. We played a drinking game ...basically we shot dice for shots of gin , so if you didn't hit your point, you had to take a shot....now this is like 10 am , and I hadn't eaten anything , and I had just taken my forth shot in like 10 minutes , and I start to call earl ( feel like I`m about to throw up ) So I tell my boy B and he tells me ( knowing full well what he is doing..trying to make me puke ) he suggest I grab one of the WARM beers on the back porch...an Old Milwaukee's best BEAST...so I grab it , and slam the WARM beer....needless to say , 10 seconds later Im ,looking like Carie Fisher in the exorcist...just a steady stream of fluids shooting out of my mouth , like a freaking fire hose ...with all of my boys laughing at me..to this day they bring up that story up...assholes! ROFL

KcMizzou
08-06-2011, 01:00 AM
All kidding aside....

"Community" and "Justified"

Direkshun has good taste in TV shows. Check 'em out.

4th and Long
08-06-2011, 01:04 AM
10 seconds later Im ,looking like Carie Fisher in the exorcist
Linda Blair, not Carie Fisher. Princess Leia never vomited pea soup.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 01:04 AM
This is turning into the "All about noonan" thread. :p

Hey Direkshun asked a couple questions so I answered.... but I also deflected back to him. Then ThatGuy asked something so I answered that.

maybe I'll copy cat Direkshun and try to make friends on my own but this is all about getting to know him...

:doh!:

I'll just go away.

4th and Long
08-06-2011, 01:05 AM
Hey Direkshun asked a couple questions so I answered.... but I also deflected back to him. Then ThatGuy asked something so I answered that.

maybe I'll copy cat Direkshun and try to make friends on my own but this is all about getting to know him...

:doh!:

I'll just go away.
No, no, no. Get your ass back here. I was just funnin' ya, you goober.

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-06-2011, 01:05 AM
No shit? I have a couple smokin' hot cousins. Twins. How did I not get the memo?

Typical Missourian , jerkin off to your cousins lol. I have family on the other side of the boarder , we always have a mini boarder war during the holidays..love my family.... still hate MU :thumb:

On the flip side...and not judging, but you didn't say male or female cousin..Im assuming you being from Missouri you really don't care , due to anal being the preferred form of intercourse, because of the rampant butt humping that state is known for ( they didn't pick Deliverance to be set in Missouri for nothing )..but , for the normal folks, if their chicks post the pics!

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 01:06 AM
I have a story about that beer..One day I was skipping school , tenth or eleventh grade...and I went to my friend Big B`s house. We played a drinking game ...basically we shot dice for shots of gin , so if you didn't hit your point, you had to take a shot....now this is like 10 am , and I hadn't eaten anything , and I had just taken my forth shot in like 10 minutes , and I start to call earl ( feel like I`m about to throw up ) So I tell my boy B and he tells me ( knowing full well what he is doing..trying to make me puke ) he suggest I grab one of the WARM beers on the back porch...an Old Milwaukee's best BEAST...so I grab it , and slam the WARM beer....needless to say , 10 seconds later Im ,looking like Carie Fisher in the exorcist...just a steady stream of fluids shooting out of my mouth , like a freaking fire hose ...with all of my boys laughing at me..to this day they bring up that story up...assholes! ROFL

Cool story bro.... other than the Linda Blair thing.

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-06-2011, 01:07 AM
Linda Blair, not Carie Fisher. Princess Leia never vomited pea soup.

My bad ...but in my defense, I wasn't even born when that movie came out.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 01:08 AM
No, no, no. Get your ass back here. I was just funnin' ya, you goober.

I didn't mean to steal thunder I just don't like to ignore questions.

I suck.

So how about that Direkshun guy..... he seems pretty cool.

KcMizzou
08-06-2011, 01:10 AM
Typical Missourian , jerkin off to your cousins lol. I have family on the other side of the boarder , we always have a mini boarder war during the holidays..love my family.... still hate MU :thumb:

On the flip side...and not judging, but you didn't say male or female cousin..Im assuming you being from Missouri you really don't care , due to anal being the preferred form of intercourse, due to the rampant butt humping that state is known for ( they didn't pick Deliverance to be set in Missouri for nothing )..but , for the normal folks, if their chicks post the pics!LMAO

Settle down, big fella.

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-06-2011, 01:10 AM
Direkshun still hasn't answered my email. I'm trying to double this guys money ..WTF?

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-06-2011, 01:11 AM
LMAO

Settle down, big fella.

ROFLROFL:thumb:

4th and Long
08-06-2011, 01:11 AM
( they didn't pick Deliverance to be set in Missouri for nothing)
Note to self: Don't rely on Thatguy for movie information. He's 0-2 so far.

Deliverance: Northern Georgia's Rabun County that is bisected by the Chattooga River.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 01:12 AM
KcMizz is OK ThatGuy.... don't let the tiger avatar sour you.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 01:14 AM
My bad ...but in my defense, I wasn't even born when that movie came out.

When did that come out?

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-06-2011, 01:14 AM
Note to self: Don't rely on Thatguy for movie information. He's 0-2 so far.

Deliverance: Northern Georgia's Rabun County that is bisected by the Chattooga River.

WOW ...Really ? I could of sworn that was set in the Ozarks...well, that just goes to show you ...Don pick movies to reference from that were made before you where born...or at least Google and find out before you post ROFL

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 01:17 AM
I bet ThatGuy could kick my ass in 2.6 seconds. He is a big black guy after all.

4th and Long
08-06-2011, 01:17 AM
When did that come out?

4th and Long
08-06-2011, 01:18 AM
I bet ThatGuy could kick my ass in 2.6 seconds. He is a big black guy after all.
Stop profiling ass kickings. :p

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-06-2011, 01:19 AM
I used google this time! The Exorcist is from 1973 , and Deliverance came out in 1972

Dr. Johnny Fever
WOW ...Really ? I could of sworn that was set in the Ozarks...well, that just goes to show you ...Don pick movies to reference from that were made before you where born...or at least Google and find out before you post ROFL

The Ozarks aren't even backwoods compared to about 8 other states man.

4th and Long

MIB 2

[about the driver-shaped airbag]
Kevin Brown/K: Does that come standard?
Agent J: Actually it came with a black dude, but he kept getting pulled over.

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-06-2011, 01:21 AM

I`m pretty laid back..so you don't have anything to worry about.:thumb:
Here is a pick of one of my brothers, my dad , and me before the first Chiefs Raiders game last year..notice he has on his raider crap

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll160/kc07charger/popsmeandjake.jpg

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 01:22 AM

No offense meant to ThatGuy. But if he's a big dude he could probably kick my ass. I'm only a big dude because I drink too much beer. I'm not much of a fighter. If you want to kick my ass all you have to do is try.

4th and Long
08-06-2011, 01:22 AM
Here is a pick of one of my brothers, my dad , and me before the first Chiefs Raiders game last year..notice he has on his raider crap

Dad or not, if you're wearing Raider gear, we're going to dukes, on the spot. :D

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 01:23 AM
I used google this time! The Exorcist is from 1973 , and Deliverance came out in 1972

I was 4 and 3 respectively then

4th and Long
08-06-2011, 01:24 AM
No offense meant to ThatGuy. But if he's a big dude he could probably kick my ass. I'm only a big dude because I drink too much beer. I'm not much of a fighter. If you want to kick my ass all you have to do is try.
I'm 5' 7 in tennis shoes. You have nothing to fear. I come from a long line of short Italians.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 01:25 AM

So you're guy #3 in the KC shirt I take it?

Hammock Parties
http://i56.tinypic.com/1z2j2tk.jpg

cdcox
Let the record show that I want to be friends with Thatguy.

ThatRaceCardGuy
Dad or not, if you're wearing Raider gear, we're going to dukes, on the spot. :D

I have 6 brothers , and most of them are my size...trust me, we tried already.The old man can still throw down.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 01:26 AM
I'm 5' 7 in tennis shoes. You have nothing to fear. I come from a long line of short Italians.

I'm 5' 10" and thick (so they say).... can I kick your ass just so I can feel tough 4th?

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-06-2011, 01:26 AM
So you're guy #3 in the KC shirt I take it?

Yup..

KurtCobain
08-06-2011, 01:27 AM
Hello.

4th and Long
08-06-2011, 01:27 AM
In as well.

Let the record also state the cdcox is a damn good apple and I'm proud to call him a friend and brother, right here, on Chiefs Planet! :thumb:

Oh, ... and that noonan guy too. :D

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 01:28 AM

I'll second this. I could use a friend like you ThatGuy.

4th and Long
08-06-2011, 01:29 AM
I'm 5' 10" and thick (so they say).... can I kick your ass just so I can feel tough 4th?
If you don't hit me too hard, I'll go down on the first throw. You can tell everyone you one punched me and I went down faster than a $2 hooker.

ThatRaceCardGuy

I`m laid back , I would rather save my energy for "fighting" with the girl friend :thumb:then some guy...I haven't had a fight sense the 90s.

Dr. Johnny Fever
In as well.

Let the record also state the cdcox is a damn good apple and I'm proud to call him a friend and brother, right here, on Chiefs Planet! :thumb:

Oh, ... and that noonan guy too. :D

But really I'll always be that weirdo how sent pm's that made no sense.

4th and Long
08-06-2011, 01:30 AM
Hello.
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9ayckwcVHjv1gqi4FPAv6RTC1PVQCnh5kRSG8i_5HXJ-DPAMe7g
That's Joey.

Hi, Joey.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 01:31 AM
If you don't hit me too hard, I'll go down on the first throw. You can tell everyone you one punched me and I went down faster than a $2 hooker.

It just depends on who lands the first punch then. We could have the most lame fight ever.

4th and Long
08-06-2011, 01:31 AM
But really I'll always be that weirdo how sent pm's that made no sense.
Great. Our secret is out.

Is nothing sacred to you?

:p

4th and Long
08-06-2011, 01:32 AM
It just depends on who lands the first punch then. We could have the most lame fight ever.
I will girl slap you. :D

4th and Long
08-06-2011, 01:33 AM
I`m laid back , I would rather save my energy for "fighting" with the girl friend :thumb:then some guy...I haven't had a fight sense the 90s.
I haven't had a fight since the 70s.

Damnit. I just dated myself again.

Dr. Johnny Fever
Hello.

Welcome to the thread Joey. ThatGuy is kicking all of our asses without even trying.

Dr. Johnny Fever
I will girl slap you. :D

Stop it, those sting.

KurtCobain
08-06-2011, 01:34 AM
I never liked thatguy.

KurtCobain
Oh and 4th, I just fapped to your new signature.

4th and Long
Stop it, those sting.
I could whap you with a down filled pillow? :shrug:

cdcox
08-06-2011, 01:35 AM
Yeah, my last fight was in the '70s.

In the '80s I flpped the wrong guy some shit and he picked me up and wanted to throw me across a bar. I thought he was just fooling around until the lady bar tender pulled out a baseball bat and demanded that he put me down and leave the *cough* establishment (the Shack of MU fame).

4th and Long
08-06-2011, 01:35 AM
Oh and 4th, I just fapped to your new signature.
You'd fap just to fap. Don't blame my sig on your masterbation habits. :p

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 01:36 AM
I never liked thatguy.

Get your shit together bro

4th and Long
08-06-2011, 01:37 AM
Yeah, my last fight was in the '70s.

In the '80s I flpped the wrong guy some shit and he picked me up and wanted to throw me across a bar. I thought he was just fooling around until the lady bar tender pulled out a baseball bat and demanded that he put me down and leave the *cough* establishment (the Shack on MU fame).
:eek:

Dude was going to use you like a dart, eh? LMAO

Well, at least I know we're both old now.

Pass the Metamucil, cd. :D

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 01:37 AM
I could whap you with a down filled pillow? :shrug:

OK lets not go ghey here... we may not be fighters but we could hit one another once then apologize and have a beer to make up.

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-06-2011, 01:39 AM
When I used to go out, I would always get the drunk guy ( usually some little guy) trying to fight me....always ended up with me waving over a bouncer to get the guy out of my face. Its really not worth going to jail over some drunk idiot.

Prime example..One night at Kelly s in westport me and some friends where having drinks. The girls at the table next to us were laughing at what we were saying, and their guys didnt like that ...needless to say , the guys picked a fight with me over that ...I stood up and told the guy that was talking the most.. "I will date rape you"..then My buddy jumped up and said " I went to catholic school ..I will **** you up"...the entire bar laughed at these guys, and we avoided a fight. To our surprise they waited for us out side..we just looked at them and said "really" turned our backs ,and walked away.

KurtCobain
08-06-2011, 01:39 AM
I could take thatguy.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 01:41 AM
When I used to go out, I would always get the drunk guy ( usually some little guy) trying to fight me....always ended up with me waving over a bouncer to get the guy out of my face. Its really not worth going to Jail over some drunk idiot.

Prime example..One night at Kelly s in westport some friends , and I were having drinks. The girls at the table next to us were laughing at what we were saying, and their guys didnt like that ...needless to say , the guys picked a fight with me over that ...I stood up and told the guy that was talking the most.. "I will date rape you"..then My buddy jumped up and said " I went to catholic school ..I will **** you up"...the entire bar laughed at these guys, and we avoided a fight. To our surprise they waited for us out side..we just looked at them and said "really" turned our backs ,and walked away.

Seriously Thatguy.... I'd like for you to be my friend and stand behind me when I'm drunk and mouthing off like an idiot.

TimeForWasp
08-06-2011, 01:41 AM
http://i56.tinypic.com/1z2j2tk.jpg

That's some funny shit. Nice dance move ROFL

trying to figure out which number 34 that is.

S Lloyd Burruss (1981-1991)
CB Dale Carter (1992-98)
RB Michael Cloud (1999-02)
RB Wilbert Haslip (1979)
KR Eddie Payton (1978)

cdcox
08-06-2011, 01:42 AM
:eek:

Dude was going to use you like a dart, eh? LMAO

Well, at least I know we're both old now.

Pass the Metamucil, cd. :D

Hey, I'm not old. For the next two weeks. I'm still in my first half-century.

Dr. Johnny Fever
I could take thatguy.

Go to bed Joey

ThatRaceCardGuy
Seriously Thatguy.... I'd like for you to be my friend and stand behind me when I'm drunk and mouthing off like an idiot.

Oh trust me..I had to stop going out with a few friends because of that :thumb:

BryanBusby

idk man, that fight between Raider/Charger fans that hit youtube last season was awfully lame.

KurtCobain
08-06-2011, 01:43 AM
I have no friends in here.

4th and Long
08-06-2011, 01:43 AM
OK lets not go ghey here... we may not be fighters but we could hit one another once then apologize and have a beer (or 6) to make up.
FYP and I'm game.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 01:44 AM
Oh trust me..I had to stop going out with a few friends because of that :thumb:

Those were old friends.... I'm a new one... and I really never mouth off... but if I did I would be good to have Thatguy standing there.

KurtCobain
08-06-2011, 01:45 AM
I could take you all.

Dr. Johnny Fever
FYP and I'm game.
Posted via Mobile Device

12 or don't bother

ThatRaceCardGuy

I would be your friend..but you would have to pay me in sun flower seeds , and beer.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 01:47 AM

Don't be a puss Joe, you know I love you

KurtCobain
Alright, it's fine guys. Since you're all begging so hard I'll be your friend. Jeesh.

KurtCobain
Don't be a puss Joe, you know I love you

Joey. With emphasis on the e.

ThatRaceCardGuy
I could take you all.

Its not like we would want to go with you...

KurtCobain
08-06-2011, 01:48 AM
Joe. Wee.

And say the second part like you're french and you have to take a wicked piss.

4th and Long
08-06-2011, 01:49 AM
Hey, I'm not old. For the next two weeks. I'm still in my first half-century.
Looks like you have me by roughly 3 years and a few months. Regardless, should we ever cross paths, I'd still buy you a large tankard of Metamucil. :D
Posted via Mobile Device

ThatRaceCardGuy

Is that like Blossom Joey or New kids on the block Joey ?

Dr. Johnny Fever

No you're a grown up now, you're Joe.

4th and Long
08-06-2011, 01:50 AM
24 or don't bother
FYP again. :D

4th and Long
08-06-2011, 01:51 AM
Rap Master J.

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-06-2011, 01:52 AM
Going to bed....peace out!

4th and Long
Is that like Blossom Joey or New kids on the block Joey ?
http://teacherag.blog.com/files/2010/08/joey-how-you-doin.jpg

cdcox
Looks like you have me by roughly 3 years and a few months. Regardless, should we ever cross paths, I'd still buy you a large tankard of Metamucil. :D
Posted via Mobile Device

I've never had Metamucil in my life. My Fiber Plus bars every morning work fine, thank you. Tankard of beer or a glass of scotch would be graciously accepted and returned in kind, though.

Dr. Johnny Fever
FYP again. :D

Show up then 4th... I'm on #13 and I can still type bud

4th and Long
08-06-2011, 01:53 AM
I'm following suit. I had no idea it was almost 3am.

I'm out!

KurtCobain

My dad was Joe.

I'm Joey. Like a baby kangaroo that you just want to pinch their cute little cheeks.

ooooh. Yeah.

ThatRaceCardGuy
http://teacherag.blog.com/files/2010/08/joey-how-you-doin.jpg

Hey I got that one right!

KurtCobain
I'm following suit. I had no idea it was almost 3am.

I'm out!

Don't do this to me.

4th and Long
I've never had Metamucil in my life. My Fiber Plus bars every morning work fine, thank you. Tankard of beer or a glass of scotch would be graciously accepted and returned in kind, though.
Deal! :thumb:

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 01:54 AM

Pussy. Yeah I called you a pussy.

But if you want to kick my ass I didn't mean it.

4th and Long
08-06-2011, 01:54 AM
Show up then 4th... I'm on #13 and I can still type bud
2 beers and I start yawning. You can drink the other 22. :D

Night, ol buddy.

KurtCobain
08-06-2011, 01:55 AM
Noonan is starting to get rough with folks. This is hot.

4th and Long
08-06-2011, 01:56 AM
Don't do this to me.
When you get to be my age junior, THEN you can complain. Goodnight. :D

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 01:57 AM

fuck you Joe. Gaddammit everyone is going to bed. It might be just you and me Joe Wee.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 01:58 AM

and please stop capitalizing my name.

KurtCobain
08-06-2011, 01:59 AM
Thank you for getting the name right.

I would love to change my name to Joe Wee and use nkotb pics for avatars, but DaFace wont let me change my name for a year.

KurtCobain
08-06-2011, 02:00 AM
n00bnan

KurtCobain
08-06-2011, 02:00 AM
Where does that name come from any ways?

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 02:01 AM
Thank you for getting the name right.

I would love to change my name to Joe Wee and use nkotb pics for avatars, but DaFace wont let me change my name for a year.

I like Daface.... good choice. You're KurtCobain and you should stay KurtCobain.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 02:03 AM
Where does that name come from any ways?

Danny Noonan... star character of Caddyshack, the greatest comedy ever. See avatar. God you're a damn kid.

KurtCobain
Yeah it feels cool to go to cp gatherings and introduce myself as KurtCobain. luv called me out on it once.

KurtCobain
I got my name from a dead guy who fucked Courtney Love.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 02:05 AM
I got my name from a dead guy who ****ed Courtney Love.

Well... he was great for 1 album.

Hammock Parties
08-06-2011, 02:05 AM
99 percent done on that fuckin chiefs yearbook

COME ON INTERNET

KurtCobain
08-06-2011, 02:06 AM
Well... he was great for 1 album.

Hammock Parties
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh5yavIf3j1qzk167o1_500.jpg

cdcox
Danny Noonan... star character of Caddyshack, the greatest comedy ever. See avatar. God you're a damn kid.

So what was the deal with your girlfriend's accent?

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 02:07 AM

To each their own. I didn't like Nirvana after Nevermind.... but that album was brilliant.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 02:09 AM
So what was the deal with your girlfriend's accent?

She was born in Pakastan of European decent. She was confused and caught accent of both.

Dear, dear Maggie. So late for not being pregnant.

Hammock Parties
08-06-2011, 02:10 AM
99.8 COME ON

Hammock Parties
08-06-2011, 02:14 AM
finished!

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 02:14 AM
lol what did you just send me Joey

KurtCobain
08-06-2011, 02:17 AM
I'm not really sure, noonan.

KurtCobain
08-06-2011, 02:18 AM
But so that's what your avatar is. I've always hated your avatar. I could pick better for you.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 02:19 AM
I'm not really sure, noonan.

well it had 2 mostly naked girls in it so...... feel free to continue....

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 02:20 AM
But so that's what your avatar is. I've always hated your avatar. I could pick better for you.

My avatar is Danny Noonan. It's who I am here. Watch the damn movie and get an appreciation.

KurtCobain
08-06-2011, 02:20 AM
well it had 2 mostly naked girls in it so...... feel free to continue....

I'm thinking it just had one girl.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 02:22 AM
I'm thinking it just had one girl.

I saw 2 but I may be drunk.

cdcox
08-06-2011, 02:23 AM
My avatar is Danny Noonan. It's who I am here. Watch the damn movie and get an appreciation.

I always identified with Ty Webb, except without the witty one-liners, the money, and the uncanny golf skills.

I guess that makes me Carl.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 02:25 AM
I always identified with Ty Webb, except without the witty one-liners and the uncanny golf skills.

Funny you say that because Ty Webb was under consideration as my username. He was awesome. I like one word names so I went noonan.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 02:29 AM
I was boooorn to love you
I was booooorn to lick your face
I was boooorn to rub you
but you were born to rub me first

KurtCobain
08-06-2011, 02:30 AM
we were ballin' at my moms
singing poppy lame songs
taking mad hits from the bong
touchin guys it was wrong...

last friday night

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 02:33 AM
we were ballin' at my moms
singing poppy lame songs
taking mad hits from the bong
touchin guys it was wrong...

last friday night

Fail Joey. Please watch Caddyshack.

KurtCobain
08-06-2011, 02:35 AM
No fail. Look up the thread last friday night and remember that I hijack things without realizing.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 02:38 AM
No fail. Look up the thread last friday night and remember that I hijack things without realizing.

You're asking too much to look anything up. I'm on beer #15 or 16..... it's a wonder I can still type.

nstygma
08-06-2011, 02:43 AM
what is going on here?

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 02:45 AM
what is going on here?

A lot of stuff. I bet the previous pages explain it all. Just a hunch.

nstygma
08-06-2011, 02:47 AM
maybe i'll just peruse that previous page then

nstygma
08-06-2011, 02:52 AM
i dunno, seemed like a group hug but everyone went to sleep?

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 02:56 AM
i dunno, seemed like a group hug but everyone went to sleep?

Something like that. We all decided Thatguy was our bodyguard and some of us suck at fighting. Then it went left and right and back left.... of course all of this after Direckshun stopped trying to make friends and went to bed.

nstygma
08-06-2011, 02:58 AM
hey i think i remember seeing your wedding photo on here a long time ago?

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 03:04 AM
hey i think i remember seeing your wedding photo on here a long time ago?

If You're talking to me.... no.

nstygma
08-06-2011, 03:05 AM
hmm thought it was beerme and some nice brown skin chica

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2011, 03:07 AM
hmm thought it was beerme and some nice brown skin chica

I was beer me yes but I never posted wedding photos. I've been divorced 7 years.... in 5 days.

griZZly64
08-06-2011, 05:26 AM
A reach around

keg in kc
08-06-2011, 06:46 AM
I'm your friend, buddy. (wait, maybe I got that wrong.)

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dx0Shn5Hvpc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>Dude. You're old enough to know better...

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/liq_wYFkMoU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TimeForWasp
08-08-2011, 02:02 AM
I like the original for sure.