PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Brokie and Grimace: Where Are They Now?

gblowfish
08-09-2011, 10:29 AM
Think anybody will pick up Croyle or Waters? Haven't seen anything on either of them. Inquiring minds want to know.

I'd be OK with having Waters here for a reduced salary. He would be an excellent depth guy if he wouldn't mind taking a back seat to Hudson and Asamoah.

I think Brokie is doomed to join the Indian Football League....

Whaddya think?

L.A. Chieffan
08-09-2011, 10:32 AM
croyles wife is on that new show, Real Housewives of Overland Park.

QuikSsurfer
08-09-2011, 10:39 AM
This reminds me... I was eating at Char (Ridgeland, MS) with my lady friend about 2 weekends back and Brokie and his supermodel wife were about 3 tables down from us. They were each having the cowboy steak with a glass a wine, blush - probably Berringer... I'm guessing his funds are running low.

Okie_Apparition
08-09-2011, 10:54 AM
Injuries will get them work at their price

The Bad Guy
08-09-2011, 10:57 AM
Waters being out of work still is shocking to me considering the sad state of the OL's in the NFL.

Rest of the league knows what the Chiefs did last year. He was overrated.

sedated
08-09-2011, 10:59 AM
Speculation this AM was that Brodie will be brought back of we can't find a decent backup on the waiver wire

HotRoute
08-09-2011, 11:01 AM
Croyle is history, waters on the other hand should land somewhere once games start and the injury bug gets around.

HotRoute
08-09-2011, 11:02 AM
Speculation this AM was that Brodie will be brought back of we can't find a decent backup on the waiver wire

NO

NO

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO

Okie_Apparition
08-09-2011, 11:11 AM
Eventually Croyle will get old enough that he will throw a catchable ball

Deberg_1990
08-09-2011, 11:24 AM
Brokie i dont care, probably the UFL. They might both get picked up later once cuts are made or players get hurt.

Mr. Laz
08-09-2011, 11:30 AM
i doubt Waters wants to sign until most of the preseason is over

Mama Hip Rockets
08-09-2011, 11:38 AM
I still don't understand why they just cut Waters. I know he's on the decline, but they could still use him for depth if not as a starter.

alpha_omega
08-09-2011, 11:45 AM
I still don't understand why they just cut Waters. I know he's on the decline, but they could still use him for depth if not as a starter.

'Cause he wouldn't be happy coming off the bench.

BigCatDaddy
08-09-2011, 11:51 AM

He was also owed a nice chunk of change if he didn't restructre.

Pants
08-09-2011, 11:56 AM
Brodie "Air" Croyle will be back and he will prove all you assholes wrong.

/never stop believing

Mr. Laz
08-09-2011, 12:04 PM

This ... If Waters can't start, he won't play.

If he can't get a starting job then he will retire. Imo.

gblowfish
08-09-2011, 12:09 PM
"SNAP THE F*CKING BALL BROKIE!!!!"

I must say, I will miss seeing Mrs. Brokie. She's purty.

DeezNutz
08-09-2011, 12:10 PM

Yeah, I could see this happening. Don't like it, but our current backups are even worse options at this point.

Extra Point
08-09-2011, 12:11 PM
'Cause ownership sent a message to the NFLPA.FYP

Los Pollos Hermanos
08-09-2011, 12:13 PM
Yeah, I could see this happening. Don't like it, but our current backups are even worse options at this point.

Keep doubting Stanzi! You must hate America.

durtyrute
08-09-2011, 12:14 PM
Every thread that contains broken crayon's name in it must by default contain a pic of his wife. Since it seems you guys are unaware of this rule, I will assist, but only this time.

STEP UP FELLAS!!!!

http://misterirrelevant.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/kellicroyle.jpg

gblowfish
08-09-2011, 12:14 PM

Maybe Pioli thinks this is the only way to get Brokie through training camp without being injured?

DeezNutz
08-09-2011, 12:15 PM
Maybe Pioli thinks this is the only way to get Brokie through training camp without being injured?

There's an unfortunate amount of truth in this post.

rocknrolla
08-09-2011, 12:51 PM

Shut your whore mouth!

DTLB58
08-09-2011, 02:34 PM

Well one, we have yet to see the two backups play a live game this year, so why don't we give them 4 chances in the pre-season first and two, Brodie showed zero in that Charger game to deserve a roster spot on the Kansas City Chiefs after what has it been 3 or 4 years? Please.....

Extra Point
08-09-2011, 03:15 PM
Well one, we have yet to see the two backups play a live game this year, so why don't we give them 4 chances in the pre-season first and two, Brodie showed zero in that Charger game to deserve a roster spot on the Kansas City Chiefs after what has it been 3 or 4 years? Please.....

Yeah, but his wife's so hot!

Direckshun
08-09-2011, 04:17 PM
I think Cassel's wife is super hot. Just don't see her very often.

DeezNutz
08-09-2011, 04:20 PM

I don't think Stanzi is ready to be even a backup in this league. Perhaps he'll show more than I'm expecting in the pre-season games.

We definitively need a vet. to backup Cassel.

Oregon chief
08-09-2011, 04:32 PM
A better question might be what does stanzi's wife or gf look like?

Pasta Little Brioni
08-09-2011, 04:34 PM
Every thread that contains broken crayon's name in it must by default contain a pic of his wife. Since it seems you guys are unaware of this rule, I will assist, but only this time.

STEP UP FELLAS!!!!

You know Herm motorboated them titties.

ShowtimeSBMVP
08-09-2011, 05:26 PM
mortreportChris Mortensen

To retreat on Croyle/Ravens, there's nothing official but Ravens did like him coming out of draft and adding a veteran QB is on the radar

ChiefsCountry
08-09-2011, 05:36 PM
I think Cassel's wife is super hot. Just don't see her very often.

She looks hot in this video, most of her pictures are blah.
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yQEeIDx2iUg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BigMeatballDave
08-09-2011, 07:28 PM
Brokie would do well in Canada.

Rasputin
08-09-2011, 07:38 PM

STEP UP FELLAS!!!!

Sweet Southern Tea !

KcMizzou
08-09-2011, 07:39 PM
She looks hot in this video, most of her pictures are blah.
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yQEeIDx2iUg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>LMAO

Cassel is a bit of a dork, but I can't help but like him. "What are we gonna name our children?"

HotRoute
08-09-2011, 07:51 PM
mortreportChris Mortensen

To retreat on Croyle/Ravens, there's nothing official but Ravens did like him coming out of draft and adding a veteran QB is on the radar

Won't happen

HotRoute
08-09-2011, 07:56 PM
If croyle is signed before waters my head will explode. I still can't believe waters hasn't so much as been rumored to be meeting with teams. Did he report overweight? Injured? W/ High contract demands? I just don't get it

BossChief
08-09-2011, 08:25 PM
I don't think Stanzi is ready to be even a backup in this league. Perhaps he'll show more than I'm expecting in the pre-season games.

We definitively need a vet. to backup Cassel.I actually agree with this and have been saying it all offseason.

I think Stanzi will be better than most here think, in time.

but

Its gonna take a year and a hlf or two full years for him to be ready to come into a real NFL game and produce at a starters level.

He WILL get there, but it would be a mistake to go into this season with the three quarterbacks we have on the current roster.

We need to find a 1 year vet that knows the system we run.

WTF is up with Baltimore picking up all the trash from an absolutely terrible KC team of yesterday?

Pollard, Bigfoot and now Croyle is on their radar?

What gives?

Has some reasoning been thrown out on this topic that I missed?

durtyrute
08-09-2011, 08:46 PM
I actually agree with this and have been saying it all offseason.

I think Stanzi will be better than most here think, in time.

but

Its gonna take a year and a hlf or two full years for him to be ready to come into a real NFL game and produce at a starters level.

He WILL get there, but it would be a mistake to go into this season with the three quarterbacks we have on the current roster.

We need to find a 1 year vet that knows the system we run.

WTF is up with Baltimore picking up all the trash from an absolutely terrible KC team of yesterday?

Pollard, Bigfoot and now Croyle is on their radar?

What gives?

Has some reasoning been thrown out on this topic that I missed?

It's the zorn identity as someone else posted