PDA

View Full Version : Misc Oh, those whacky Playboy Playmates

4th and Long
08-10-2011, 10:04 AM
Playboy Playmate Arrested With Loaded Gun at Orlando Airport

Orlando – A Playboy playmate was charged with firearm offenses after attempting to board a plane in Florida with a loaded handgun in her bag, the Orlando Sentinel reported Wednesday.

Shanna Marie McLaughlin, Playboy's Miss July 2010, was arrested around 6:35pm Monday at Orlando International Airport as she attempted to board a plane to Los Angeles.

The 26-year-old, who has a valid permit to carry a concealed weapon, told police that the bag she was carrying was hers, but that she did not know that her boyfriend had put his loaded .45 caliber Colt revolver in it.

The model was jailed Monday on charges of carrying a firearm in a place prohibited by law, but has since been released, the Sentinel reported.

McLaughlin's former school, the University of Central Florida, had to apologize publicly last year after she was photographed scantily clad in a sports locker room for a magazine spread.

McLaughlin was back in the headlines last month when she publicly lent her support to Playboy founder Hugh Hefner, who had been criticized by his former fiance Crystal Harris over his sexual prowess.

NSFW photo of the offender: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-uFlvrjA73NY/TkKBilqpE-I/AAAAAAAAAvI/gP3dM6RtBkY/s1600/Shanna-Marie-McLaughlin.jpg

luv
08-10-2011, 10:10 AM
What's a Plamate? :p

gblowfish
08-10-2011, 10:12 AM
She needs to be spanked. I volunteer.

4th and Long
08-10-2011, 10:12 AM
What's a Plamate? :p
The "y" key on my work ke ... ke ... ke ... *bang bang bang* keyboard sticks on occasion.

I fixed it, just for ou ... ou ... ou ... *bang bang bang* you.

4th and Long
08-10-2011, 10:13 AM
She needs to be spanked. I volunteer.
You wanna spank luv? You two kids, get a room!

luv
08-10-2011, 10:14 AM
You wanna spank luv? You two kids, get a room!

It's okay. You can watch.

gblowfish
08-10-2011, 10:15 AM
If I was a TSA Agent, I'd frisk her for sure...

4th and Long
08-10-2011, 10:16 AM
It's okay. You can watch.
Watch, hell. I wanna help! :drool:

:D

4th and Long
08-10-2011, 10:19 AM
Careful George. She's packin' heat.

My guns are empty, the slides are locked back, smoke, dust and gunpowder fill the air.

I have fought my aggressor with all my will and now kneel before them, waiting for ...

the final....

moment....

to be blown....

away...........

If I needed to picture my demise...

this is how I envision it.....

staring death in the face,

close up............

and if it's going to involve a camel...

at least I'll be looking at his toe...........

(you know where this is going don't you?)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-prZS9bWcIwo/TkEZeBmD81I/AAAAAAAAAuQ/eyIUaHTfoe0/s640/1sRK2.jpg

ForeverChiefs58
08-10-2011, 10:20 AM

TSA agent: "Yeah, we're going to need you to come in this room over here for a routine cavity search."

milkman
08-10-2011, 10:21 AM
Wanna know how I know the honeymoon is over?

threebag
08-10-2011, 11:04 AM
He doesn't ask you to suck his dick. He just grabs you by the back of the head.

j/k

tooge
08-10-2011, 01:36 PM
your gun is digging into my hip.....gnaarl