PDA

View Full Version : Life Anybody seen this disturbing video?

El Jefe
08-15-2011, 02:10 PM
I saw it on another site and found myself in a fit of rage, I don't care how old it is, it is inhumane.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wsPmHZjK_ZA&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wsPmHZjK_ZA&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

loochy
08-15-2011, 02:13 PM
wtf is that?

ModSocks
08-15-2011, 02:17 PM
Where the fuck did they take him? Dump his body outback or something?

El Jefe
08-15-2011, 02:19 PM
Where the **** did they take him? Dump his body outback or something?

Yep, now I have read many different things, some people say he died, and others say he did live. There are many links to video's on the news about the story, but haven't found anything substantial.

El Jefe
08-15-2011, 02:20 PM
Found this:

The instructor is a known bully Bobby Joe Blythe. He is 63 years old and lives near Fresno. He is currently a flight instructor. In 1984 he taught martial arts, including training body guards. He was well connected with the VA law enforcement and military, so he had friends.
Bobby Joe Blythe 559-584-9315 989 Robin CT Hanford, California
http://www.facebook.com/people/Bobby-...

The attacker is Willie J Dennis, currently residing in Florida. He is up for charges soon on a separate assault case.

Article from original:
In a shocking discovery, this brutal and graphic video has just not been posted to the internet. It is a video supposedly taken from December of 1984 in which Bobby J Blythe, a karate "master instructs his student to brutally beat an individual who is seriously mentally ill. This man was later discovered dead in a dumpster and Blythe was never charged.

The instructor Bobby J Blythe had this to say about the incident:

'This dummy was in my shopping center while I was on a Bodyguard Job in Washington, DC. This guy was in the Pizza Hut eating pizza off the plates of others and the Pizza Hut Manager ran him out with a pistol. Later the very same day, police officers were called to remove him from a nearby pharmacy after having been caught reaching into customer's purses. A short time after that, he visited a Napa Auto Parts store next to my Karate Dojo and told the management he planned on teaching in that Dojo and that Jesus taught him.

'The Napa guys told him he was confused (their polite way of warning the man against such action), but not wanting to miss a show, they told the man they would close early just to watch and that he must not know the owner, which is nobody to play with.. Needless to say, the police pulled him out of the dumpster behind my Karate Dojo where he was neatly placed. Semper Fi to all my Marine brothers. The karate student in the white is also a Marine Sgt. and a brand new Black Belt. Never get stupid with a Marine, you could get jacked up and have your clock stopped.'"

Please Youtube do not delete this video as this is the only means to bring this criminal to justice. For those watching this, please let us bring this man to justice

COchief
08-15-2011, 02:28 PM
Sad and shocking, however it looked like the "new black belt" about got his ass kicked there for a few moments.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
08-15-2011, 02:29 PM
I think Van Damme made a movie about this

El Jefe
08-15-2011, 02:32 PM
Sad and shocking, however it looked like the "new black belt" about got his ass kicked there for a few moments.

I thought the same thing, some black belt.

Baby Lee
08-15-2011, 02:36 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/08/30/AR2009083002251.html?hpid=moreheadlines

Could be a coverup, but hope for the best.

Chuck Feldbush, a retired Prince William police detective, was working a uniformed patrol beat in the Dumfries area in 1984 and said he knew Blythe and the victim. Feldbush, who could not remember the victim's name, said the man was a vagrant who lived in the woods near the dojo. The man occasionally was the target of a nuisance call, someone who would sometimes try to take food off people's plates at the Pizza Hut or steal just to get caught so he could spend some time in jail, where he would be guaranteed a roof and meals.

Feldbush saw the man in the days after the incident and noticed him limping.

"You could tell he had been beaten severely," Feldbush said. "He wasn't very cooperative and didn't want to pursue charges."

GoHuge
08-15-2011, 02:40 PM
I got nothing. The first 5 minutes had me wondering who the mentally challenged one out of the two was, but obviously it becomes apparent. Dude would have been fine if he had tapped out. Kinda strange that Jesus trains fighters, but isn't allowed inside of a karate dojo to throw in the towel. Mysterious ways indeed......

Valiant
08-15-2011, 02:42 PM
Holy Shit.. They took the movie karate kid a bit to far on wanting to be cobra kai's back in the 80s..

El Jefe
08-15-2011, 02:43 PM
I got nothing. The first 5 minutes had me wondering who the mentally challenged one out of the two was, but obviously it becomes apparent. Dude would have been fine if he had tapped out. Kinda strange that Jesus trains fighters, but isn't allowed inside of a karate dojo to throw in the towel. Mysterious ways indeed......

He say's "you got it man, you got it, you got" trying to stop it, but it didn't work. My sensei would of owned everyone in that room.

Valiant
08-15-2011, 02:43 PM

I don't think he was going to be given the option of tapping out..

Sofa King
08-15-2011, 02:51 PM
Why would you post this?

QuikSsurfer
08-15-2011, 02:52 PM

My thoughts exactly

El Jefe
08-15-2011, 02:52 PM

He obviously didn't watch the video the dude gives up and says "you got it", but was thrown into the wall anyway and then kneed in the head and then curb stomped on the neck and head.

El Jefe
08-15-2011, 02:53 PM
Why would you post this?

Anger, and also depression regarding the degradation of man kind.

4th and Long
08-15-2011, 02:55 PM
Why would you post this?
This.

doomy3
08-15-2011, 02:57 PM
Why would you post this?

My thoughts exactly. I won't watch the video, and can't figure out why anyone would post this on a Chiefs' message board.

Dayze
08-15-2011, 02:57 PM
SWEEP THE LEG

/obligatory

4th and Long
08-15-2011, 02:58 PM
My thoughts exactly. I won't watch the video, and can't figure out why anyone would post this on a Chiefs' message board.
I have zero desire to watch it either. A simple description of the video and link to it would have been plenty.

El Jefe
08-15-2011, 03:07 PM
I have zero desire to watch it either. A simple description of the video and link to it would have been plenty.

Well no one is forcing you nancies to click the play button, geesh. You want a description of the video read the title of the video.

doomy3
08-15-2011, 03:08 PM
Well no one is forcing you nancies to click the play button, geesh. You want a description of the video read the title of the video.

Your own words are that it is an inhumane video. Why would anyone want to watch it, nancies or not?

Jenson71
08-15-2011, 03:09 PM
I masturbated to it twice.

Cannibal
08-15-2011, 03:09 PM
Truly disgusting.

4th and Long
08-15-2011, 03:13 PM
Way to jump into full dickbag mode. Excuse me for having an informed opinion.
Posted via Mobile Device

DJ's left nut
08-15-2011, 03:13 PM
Once I read the 'interview', I decided that the whole 'murdered' angle is probably crap.

Once you start reading stuff that seems so over-the-top that it's virtually impossible to accept, it's probably made up.

Don't get me wrong, still an awful video and pretty shameful conduct by the parties involved (victim excluded), but I'm thinking it was probably just a severe ass beating, vicious headache and a fair amount of blood. Anyone that's ever had and/or dealt with a head wound know that those suckers bleed like crazy, so that wasn't exactly a 'shattered skull' amount of blood.

I'm thinking the guy probably lived.

El Jefe
08-15-2011, 03:15 PM
Your own words are that it is an inhumane video. Why would anyone want to watch it, nancies or not?

Well that is an interesting point you pose, I actually posted it because the other site I got it from asked to repost wherever we frequent to maybe stir up some more interest behind the video, maybe re-open the case. Baby Lee already posted something regarding the video that I never saw, so maybe my point is a moot point.

El Jefe
08-15-2011, 03:16 PM
Way to jump into full dickbag mode. Excuse me for having an informed opinion.
Posted via Mobile Device

Umad?

El Jefe
08-15-2011, 03:17 PM
Once I read the 'interview', I decided that the whole 'murdered' angle is probably crap.

Once you start reading stuff that seems so over-the-top that it's virtually impossible to accept, it's probably made up.

Don't get me wrong, still an awful video and pretty shameful conduct by the parties involved (victim excluded), but I'm thinking it was probably just a severe ass beating, vicious headache and a fair amount of blood. Anyone that's ever had and/or dealt with a head wound know that those suckers bleed like crazy, so that wasn't exactly a 'shattered skull' amount of blood.

I'm thinking the guy probably lived.

See I understand your point, but to drag him out behind the building and leave him? Even if he didn't die, they should've been charged with attempted murder in my opinion.

DJ's left nut
08-15-2011, 03:19 PM
Oh come on, it's no different than the stories about some dude that raped a couple of 12 year old girls then choked his grandma with his clown suit.

If you don't want to watch it, don't. Shitty stories and gruesome crap that's gone viral hits the board pretty much every day. I don't see any reason to string the guy up for it.

(but if they start tying a noose, you're on your own chiefsfan; I ain't stretching my neck for you...)

DJ's left nut
08-15-2011, 03:21 PM
See I understand your point, but to drag him out behind the building and leave him? Even if he didn't die, they should've been charged with attempted murder in my opinion.

Aggravated assault, for sure.

I'm not sure attempted murder would stick, there's a mens rea requirement that I don't see this getting to.

It was pretty heinous conduct by a couple of fuckrags, to be sure, but this has been sensationalized entirely too much, IMO. Everyone always says "that guy died" whenever there's a video on youtube showing someone getting hurt; Tosh makes fun of it all the time.

When it starts to go viral like this and perhaps go national, it's simply gone way too far, IMO.

El Jefe
08-15-2011, 03:22 PM
Oh come on, it's no different than the stories about some dude that raped a couple of 12 year old girls then choked his grandma with his clown suit.

If you don't want to watch it, don't. Shitty stories and gruesome crap that's gone viral hits the board pretty much every day. I don't see any reason to string the guy up for it.

(but if they start tying a noose, you're on your own chiefsfan; I ain't stretching my neck for you...)

;)

Halfcan
08-15-2011, 03:31 PM
Murder for sure.

DJ's left nut
08-15-2011, 03:45 PM
Murder for sure.

:facepalm:

Except that he didn't die.

HotRoute
08-15-2011, 03:56 PM
The fight was clearly over before he stomped him, but murder?? Cmon the guy was fighting in a dojo, it should have been broken up before he could get those last couple shots in.

Honestly I think the way the guys around the fight acted was the worst, allowing him to just stomp on the guy after he is clearly knocked out, then dragging him off before even checking his breathing or for a pulse. No thats what I see as being really fucked up.

The fighter was simply doing what he has been trained to do and let his adrenaline get away from him. I blame the guy in charge, if anyone

GoHuge
08-15-2011, 03:58 PM
I don't think he was going to be given the option of tapping out..Wonder if Jesus would have called him a bitch for trying to tapout? When the big guy is your sensei I believe he's expecting a better showing than Mr. Miyagi would.

BIG_DADDY
08-15-2011, 04:01 PM
Obviously this guy didn't know the whipping technique.

Valiant
08-15-2011, 04:50 PM
The fight was clearly over before he stomped him, but murder?? Cmon the guy was fighting in a dojo, it should have been broken up before he could get those last couple shots in.

Honestly I think the way the guys around the fight acted was the worst, allowing him to just stomp on the guy after he is clearly knocked out, then dragging him off before even checking his breathing or for a pulse. No thats what I see as being really ****ed up.

The fighter was simply doing what he has been trained to do and let his adrenaline get away from him. I blame the guy in charge, if anyone

Definitely, that guy had the thing planned the whole time on what was going to go down.. Some crazy guy thinking he is a master, get him into the dojo and kick the shit out him.. The worse part is all the people watching and doing nothing after the guy gave up..

I hope those guys don't really believe in Jesus, because I have feeling when they die their karma is going to send them to his dojo for payback..

BigMeatballDave
08-15-2011, 04:59 PM
I masturbated to it twice.LMAO

Demonpenz
08-15-2011, 05:03 PM
this shit wouldn't happen if the people in the DoJo's would step up in tell the cops, instead they are too afraid what will happen to them if the snitch

MMXcalibur
08-15-2011, 05:09 PM
Karate master: Baltimore Ravens

Guess who the other guy was?

BIG_DADDY
08-15-2011, 05:32 PM
this shit wouldn't happen if the people in the DoJo's would step up in tell the cops, instead they are too afraid what will happen to them if the snitch

This sort of thing happens in studio's that teach real combat more than most people think. He had no business going in there saying he was a grand master. That being said the shots after it was over were a little over the top.

Molitoth
08-15-2011, 05:46 PM
I can stomach violence in movies, but seeing actual video is disturbing.

I'm kinda speechless.

Molitoth
08-15-2011, 05:51 PM
Him breathing at the end made me f*cking cry. wtf.

KChiefs1
08-15-2011, 05:58 PM
Anyone got a video of a rape? I'd sure to see it too!

This is one sick video....

LiveSteam
08-15-2011, 05:59 PM
JFC I thought Hitler had Ernst Röhm killed.

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-15-2011, 07:15 PM

OK Mr. DoomY

Baby Lee
08-15-2011, 07:28 PM
You want real effed up shit? Track down the group of teenagers in the Soviet Bloc who used their cell phones to tape themselves murdering random people. And I'm not talking shooting them, . . . fists, feet, baseball bats and whatever was handy. I had the [mis]fortune to have the first one I came across feature one dude shoving a screwdriver into a homeless guys eye socket. That ended it for me.

BTW the offending parties have been caught and convicted.

TEX
08-15-2011, 07:38 PM
Sh!t happens...

Ming the Merciless
08-15-2011, 07:58 PM

This...Any decent sensei wouldve stopped the fight when the dude said 'youre good' or 'you got this' or whatever....

Pathetic..

Fritz88
08-15-2011, 08:07 PM
You want real effed up shit? Track down the group of teenagers in the Soviet Bloc who used their cell phones to tape themselves murdering random people. And I'm not talking shooting them, . . . fists, feet, baseball bats and whatever was handy. I had the [mis]fortune to have the first one I came across feature one dude shoving a screwdriver into a homeless guys eye socket. That ended it for me.

I think it was called 3 guys one hammer.
the absolute worst thing you could ever see online bar none. This video here is a joke compared to the 3guys video
Posted via Mobile Device

HotRoute
08-15-2011, 08:12 PM

Wow ..

Link?

jspchief
08-15-2011, 08:17 PM
That didn't really seem that bad to me. The alledgedly mentally challenged guy was the aggressor, and he got his shit wrecked. Just looked like a fight.

Buck
08-15-2011, 08:18 PM
Watch this instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxulantPiXI

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-15-2011, 08:21 PM
Watch this instead.

No doudt you love man genitilia!

Molitoth
08-15-2011, 08:23 PM
The alledgedly mentally challenged guy was the aggressor

Really? He basically gave off the impression to me that he didn't want to seriously fight...

jspchief
08-15-2011, 08:31 PM
Really? He basically gave off the impression to me that he didn't want to seriously fight...Watch it again. The guy in the white karate suit does a lot of backpedaling and deflecting. Even his first few strikes looked like they were aimed more to make the guy realize it could hurt, than to actually hurt him.

At what point do you finally fight back when some crazy mf'r in your territory keeps coming at you?

Baby Lee
08-15-2011, 08:32 PM
Wow ..

Link?

You asked

http://www.bestgore.com/murder/dnepropetrovsk-maniacs-murder-guy-hammer-screwdriver-real-snuff-video/

BTW, tracking it down, occasioned me to come across an even more recent video of two guys cutting off an already dead girl's ear then stabbing her in the eye. Ain't social media the shizz.

These are DIFFERENT psychopaths

http://www.bestgore.com/tag/3-guys-1-hammer/

BTW: on a purely empathic pain scale, all of this pales in comparison to the Arab extremist fottage of the little al-qeada boy who has to spend like 15 minutes sawing at an infidels throat to loose the head from the torso. Just sawing and sawing and sawing at human flesh.

chasedude
08-15-2011, 08:32 PM
He set the time of the murder there Dec 13th 1984 @ 7pm. I can't believe charges havn't stuck on this guy yet.

Baby Lee
08-15-2011, 08:33 PM
He set the time of the murder there Dec 13th 1984 @ 7pm. I can't believe charges havn't stuck on this guy yet.

If the PD is to be believed, the guy didn't die and didn't want to press charges. Read the thread.

philfree
08-15-2011, 08:38 PM
Watch it again. The guy in the white karate suit does a lot of backpedaling and deflecting. Even his first few strikes looked like they were aimed more to make the guy realize it could hurt, than to actually hurt him.

At what point do you finally fight back when some crazy mf'r in your territory keeps coming at you?

Well obviously you wait till he's on the ground and almost unconscious and defenseless before you stomp on his head two or three times.

jspchief
08-15-2011, 08:42 PM
Well obviously you wait till he's on the ground and almost unconscious and defenseless before you stomp on his head two or three times.I'm sorry, I missed the boxing ring and referee.

That's what happens when you pick a fight with a bad person. And fights end with shit like that a hell of a lot more than most people realize. Adrenaline probably had that guy to the point that he didn't even realize what he was doing.

chasedude
08-15-2011, 08:45 PM
If the PD is to be believed, the guy didn't die and didn't want to press charges. Read the thread.

It's tough to move quick on this site on my little phone, and I didn't see your enlightening post. Sue me.

philfree
08-15-2011, 08:53 PM
I'm sorry, I missed the boxing ring and referee.

That's what happens when you pick a fight with a bad person. And fights end with shit like that a hell of a lot more than most people realize. Adrenaline probably had that guy to the point that he didn't even realize what he was doing.

This wasn't a brawl in an alley. The guy verbally gave up before he was even on the ground so the fight should have been over. Looked like to me they goade the guy into it. Doesn't matter though because if you stomp a defenseless person in the head when he's on the ground you're a piece of shit. And for those who can rationalize it as o.k. to stomp the guys head:facepalm:

HotRoute
08-15-2011, 08:55 PM
You asked

http://www.bestgore.com/murder/dnepropetrovsk-maniacs-murder-guy-hammer-screwdriver-real-snuff-video/

BTW, tracking it down, occasioned me to come across an even more recent video of two guys cutting off an already dead girl's ear then stabbing her in the eye. Ain't social media the shizz.

BTW: on a purely empathic pain scale, all of this pales in comparison to the Arab extremist fottage of the little al-qeada boy who has to spend like 15 minutes sawing at an infidels throat to loose the head from the torso. Just sawing and sawing and sawing at human flesh.

:Lin:

Done!!

Pablo
08-15-2011, 09:05 PM
Anybody have any good videos of kittens being dumped into a lava pit or puppies being skinned alive?

C'mon, who doesn't love a good gore video?

Sick fucks.

ForeverChiefs58
08-15-2011, 10:28 PM
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wObjWdQBeA4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JD10367
08-16-2011, 07:37 AM
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wObjWdQBeA4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That newsgirl is almost pretty. Her head's a little too big for her facial features, giving her that "Dolly Parton" facial look. I'd still hit it, though. (Not like the guy in the video "hit it", I mean :hump: "hit it".)

Otter
08-16-2011, 07:48 AM
You asked

Why are YOU watching that? It's always the ones who seem normal.

Fuck that shit.

Saulbadguy
08-16-2011, 07:55 AM
JACKED UP

Saulbadguy
08-16-2011, 08:00 AM
Watch this instead.

Oh man. That is really touching.