PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Tyler Palko hits the big time!

RealSNR
08-18-2011, 09:33 PM
Featured on the front page of NFL.com!
...at the bottom of the page as the inadvertent subject of a Lombardi column...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8218cebb/article/five-things-to-keep-in-mind-while-watching-preseason-games?module=HP11_content_stream

RealSNR
08-18-2011, 09:35 PM
The fans are talking!

Really chris come on. Palko isnt a viable option for a back up??? First off he never had starting field position other than his own 7. Second off his offensive lineman didnt block the wind, let alone the all night blitzing defenders. He hasnt had a chance to prove anything. Also the score got way outta hand, they left their starters in for almost the entire first quarter when over half of ours didnt even play. You really need a reality check bro, the chiefs are just fine.

Okie_Apparition
08-18-2011, 09:40 PM
Scott: We're out of TP
Todd: Good

TimeForWasp
08-18-2011, 09:55 PM
But first they need to find out how to get on the plane, where to get on the plane, where to stay, and what movie they want to see. You know the basic stuff .

Fish
08-18-2011, 10:00 PM
The fans are talking!

Palko >>>>>> Cassel

Just give him a chance...

michaelj_58
08-19-2011, 06:11 AM
I do not think Palco can get it done.passes off target.No accuracy at all.I hoping Stanzi gets up to speed,I would really like him to get the number 2 spot.And they need to pickup someone with experience too,After they let Palco go.