PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs chiefs fan knockouts raven fan

Red Coater
08-20-2011, 07:00 PM
if you can't beat them whoop um! Its on youtube. Cool to see if you like knockouts

KCrockaholic
08-20-2011, 07:01 PM
No more thread starting for you.

kstater
08-20-2011, 07:02 PM
Soup driving cheetah goop.

CrazyPhuD
08-20-2011, 07:03 PM
This is one knockout thread.

Bump
08-20-2011, 07:04 PM
I had to look

what a shame to society

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hhd54CL8FfQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bump
08-20-2011, 07:05 PM
but that dude did knock the fuck out of that dude but then he had to get jumped by that guys 2 friends

CrazyPhuD
08-20-2011, 07:09 PM
but that dude did knock the fuck out of that dude but then he had to get jumped by that guys 2 friends

did anyone else think that it was oddly appropriate that the guy in the ray lewis jersey was the one pounding him while he was on the ground?

BossChief
08-20-2011, 07:11 PM
did anyone else think that it was oddly appropriate that the guy in the ray lewis jersey was the one pounding him while he was on the ground?

good thing he didnt have a knife

Red Coater
08-20-2011, 07:13 PM
No more thread starting for you.

Can't be any worse than a larry fitz rummor thread

Red Coater
08-20-2011, 07:16 PM
He was all alone too. I didn't see any other chiefs fans around. He connected though

CrazyPhuD
08-20-2011, 07:18 PM
He was all alone too. I didn't see any other chiefs fans around. He connected though

Well the rumor was that Fitz was supposed to have his back.

unlurking
08-20-2011, 07:19 PM
Not really, if you notice he seemed to be punching like a girl.

CrazyPhuD
08-20-2011, 07:20 PM
Not really, if you notice he seemed to be punching like a girl.

clearly you haven't seen ray lewis punch.

unlurking
08-20-2011, 07:23 PM
clearly you haven't seen ray lewis punch.
For some reason I misread "appropriate" as "surprising". Man, I'm just fucking shit up left and right today.

:shake:

Ming the Merciless
08-20-2011, 07:29 PM

im drunk as fuck but this was the funniest thing i've seen you say, ever

PatsFanDan
08-20-2011, 07:48 PM
Isn't that what they call the "One Hitter Quitter"?

God of Thunder
08-20-2011, 07:57 PM
STOOOOOOOPPPPPPPP ITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!! [/end shriek]

stevieray
08-20-2011, 07:59 PM
...bet that dude thinks twice before pushing someone again.

two on one? weak sauce.

boogblaster
08-20-2011, 08:02 PM
nice right hand ....

KCrockaholic
08-20-2011, 08:04 PM
Can't be any worse than a larry fitz rummor thread

I'm just messin. But this vid was already posted in another thread.

Mr. Laz
08-20-2011, 08:13 PM
...bet that dude thinks twice before pushing someone again.

two on one? weak sauce.
dude held his own against 3 people(basically)

1st guy pushing him so he knocks him out
2nd guy jumps him and they are going at it ok
3rd guy starts helping 2nd guy and it turns into a dog pile

dog piling pussies

I always had the rule that my friends got to fight for themselves unless it was against more than 1 guy or it got real ugly and you just break it up completely.

ForeverChiefs58
08-20-2011, 08:15 PM
nice right hand ....

Left wasn't too bad either.

CrazyPhuD
08-20-2011, 08:18 PM
I always had the rule that my friends got to fight for themselves unless it was against more than 1 guy or it got real ugly and you just break it up completely.

Yea that's basic fight etiquette to me. It's you handle your own shit, until it gets out of hand then it gets stopped. Unfortunately too many people feel like starting shit.

kcxiv
08-20-2011, 08:23 PM
That fool got slept. lol

BigMeatballDave
08-20-2011, 08:27 PM
LOL @ the guy throwing the cup.

WV
08-20-2011, 08:37 PM
Bet those buddies were feeling hard all night about how the ganged up and defended their buddy.....fucking pussies.

MOhillbilly
08-20-2011, 09:07 PM
No such thing as a fair fight.. take the long walk. You fight one, you fight em all.

KcMizzou
08-20-2011, 09:11 PM
No such thing as a fair fight.. take the long walk. You fight one, you fight em all.Very true.

Brock
08-20-2011, 09:13 PM
That dude got knocked the fuck out.

Fansy the Famous Bard
08-20-2011, 09:30 PM
http://code2ave.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/smokey.jpg

MOhillbilly
08-20-2011, 09:36 PM
Yea that's basic fight etiquette to me. It's you handle your own shit, until it gets out of hand then it gets stopped. Unfortunately too many people feel like starting shit.

Friends don't let friends fight alone. Fight one fight em all. Forever and ever. Amen.

Saul Good
08-20-2011, 09:40 PM
No such thing as a fair fight.. take the long walk. You fight one, you fight em all.

Bullshit. If you start the fight, you fight em all. He didn't start that fight. Dude shoved him and got an early bed time. The buddies have a duty to make sure that he doesn't fuck the guy up after he's out. Other than that, pick up your buddy and go home.

Fansy the Famous Bard
08-20-2011, 09:42 PM
Bullshit. If you start the fight, you fight em all. He didn't start that fight. Dude shoved him and got an early bed time. The buddies have a duty to make sure that he doesn't **** the guy up after he's out. Other than that, pick up your buddy and go home.

This ain't France. If I have a friend that just got punched by some jerkoff that is runnin his mouth. I'm jumpin in.

Not that my old, fat ass would have enough muscle memory to throw a punch.

KcMizzou
08-20-2011, 09:45 PM
Bullshit. If you start the fight, you fight em all. He didn't start that fight. Dude shoved him and got an early bed time. The buddies have a duty to make sure that he doesn't **** the guy up after he's out. Other than that, pick up your buddy and go home.That's what should happen. The reality is what MOhillbilly said.

KcMizzou
08-20-2011, 09:47 PM
"Take the long walk" walk away. Because you know if you fight the one, you'll end up fighting all three.

MOhillbilly
08-20-2011, 09:49 PM
Bullshit. If you start the fight, you fight em all. He didn't start that fight. Dude shoved him and got an early bed time. The buddies have a duty to make sure that he doesn't **** the guy up after he's out. Other than that, pick up your buddy and go home.

What I said is code. Nuff said.

GloryDayz
08-20-2011, 09:50 PM
I thought I saw Ray Lewis!!!

Saul Good
08-20-2011, 09:52 PM
What I said is code. Nuff said.

That's why people carry guns.

If your buddy wants to act hard to some dude and take the first shot because there's 3 of you and one of him, he picked his fight. If the other dude takes the first swing, it's on. If your buddy takes the first swing, and you gang up on the dude, you deserve a bullet.

MOhillbilly
08-20-2011, 09:54 PM
The long walk is when you go.into enemy territory out gunned and out manned and back your nuts with your actions. Hooligan101.

Brock
08-20-2011, 09:54 PM
I'd probably decide not to have a friend who's so stupid he gets into fights over a professional football game.

MOhillbilly
08-20-2011, 09:56 PM

If your buddy wants to act hard to some dude and take the first shot because there's 3 of you and one of him, he picked his fight. If the other dude takes the first swing, it's on. If your buddy takes the first swing, and you gang up on the dude, you deserve a bullet.

You pay to play

DenverChief
Wish I woulda been there, I woulda pepper sprayed em all and cited em all for public fighting :D

That'll learn em

Bump
It depends on the situation. A dude comes up and starts talking shit to one of my boy's for no reason, I'm gonna help fuck him up. If my friends starts the fight or it seems like they need to punch it out for some reason, they can fight solo.

MOhillbilly
08-20-2011, 09:58 PM

I'd probably decide not to have a friend who's so stupid he gets into fights over a professional football game.

No one would fault another man for this train of thought.

KcMizzou
08-20-2011, 09:58 PM
Wish I woulda been there, I woulda pepper sprayed em all and cited em all for public fighting :D

That'll learn emThank you Sargent Dangle.

MOhillbilly
08-20-2011, 09:59 PM

That'll learn em

Fox brand?

Saul Good
08-20-2011, 10:07 PM
You pay to play

So be it. The last fight I will ever get in was on a trip to California. I tried to break up a fight where a dude was beating a chick's ass, and it went bad. I choked out the dude and thought everything was over, but I made the mistake of sticking around. About 20 minutes later, 4 dudes picked me up and threw me into the alley behind the bar. I was lucky to get out of there alive; literally was all I could do not to shit my pants. One of those situations where you look around an realize that you're by yourself and you stick out like a sore thumb.

I was able to get loose with just a broken nose and run away (can't breathe for shit 4 years later, though), but it fucked with my mind. I had a 4 month old son, and I was legitimately worried that I would never see him again. No chance that I will ever be in a fight again. You want to jump me, you get shot now.

The guy in this video was mouthing off to a group of guys. I know better than to do that, but I'm not getting beat down. An armed society is a polite society.

Saul Good
08-20-2011, 10:09 PM

I agree with that. You can't provoke me into a fight. There was a time when I would fight if I absolutely had to. Not anymore. Either I can walk away, or there's going to be a chalk line.

kcxiv
08-20-2011, 10:11 PM
"Take the long walk" walk away. Because you know if you fight the one, you'll end up fighting all three.

yeah, its never going to be 1 on 1. Dude didnt get fucked up though, he did way more dmage then the other 3 combined. He got lucky though, it could have ended up bad for him.

MOhillbilly
08-20-2011, 10:12 PM
So be it. The last fight I will ever get in was on a trip to California. I tried to break up a fight where a dude was beating a chick's ass, and it went bad. I choked out the dude and thought everything was over, but I made the mistake of sticking around. About 20 minutes later, 4 dudes picked me up and threw me into the alley behind the bar. I was lucky to get out of there alive; literally was all I could do not to shit my pants. One of those situations where you look around an realize that you're by yourself and you stick out like a sore thumb.

I was able to get loose with just a broken nose and run away (can't breathe for shit 4 years later, though), but it ****ed with my mind. I had a 4 month old son, and I was legitimately worried that I would never see him again. No chance that I will ever be in a fight again. You want to jump me, you get shot now.

This guy was mouthing off to a group of guys. I know better than to do that, but I'm not getting beat down. An armed society is a polite society. that last part, never show your hand,esp through a tell.ever.

kcxiv
08-20-2011, 10:15 PM

I was able to get loose with just a broken nose and run away (can't breathe for shit 4 years later, though), but it ****ed with my mind. I had a 4 month old son, and I was legitimately worried that I would never see him again. No chance that I will ever be in a fight again. You want to jump me, you get shot now.

The guy in this video was mouthing off to a group of guys. I know better than to do that, but I'm not getting beat down. An armed society is a polite society.

Thats the thing, is when people get their ass beat the retaliation is where it gets really bad, its kinda like that joe Pesci saying, if you kick my ass i am coming back with a bat, if you kick my ass, i am coming back with a knife, if you still kick my ass i am coming back with a gun. thats just how shit is now days has been for a while.

Saul Good
08-20-2011, 10:26 PM
that last part, never show your hand,esp through a tell.ever.

No chance. I don't talk shit, and I won't talk shit. Even then, I wasn't the guy who would tell you that I was going to kick your ass. I'd make sure that I hit you first and hope I didn't get hit back. I'm not a big guy (about 180-185), so I know the score.

As it is, I'm getting the fuck out of there if it's possible. If it's not possible, it's going to end quickly. It turns out that it's generally really easy to avoid opportunities for bad situations to develop, and it's even easier to get the fuck out if things look like they're taking a turn for the worse. I would say that there's a 1 in a million chance that I ever find myself in a situation that requires the use of force, but if I ever have to, it will go from zero to 100 in 1 second. I won't show my hand first, that's for certain.

xztop12
08-20-2011, 10:35 PM
I like the guy who throws the cup. He participated

Red Coater
08-20-2011, 10:38 PM
If you run your mouth back it up with your fist. Don't talk junk just cause you have friends around. What goes around comes around. Don't pick on little guys you might run into a ufc fighter or some kinde of cage fighter now days.

Saul Good
08-20-2011, 10:47 PM
If you run your mouth back it up with your fist. Don't talk junk just cause you have friends around. What goes around comes around. Don't pick on little guys you might run into a ufc fighter or some kinde of cage fighter now days.

That's the best part. Dude was tiny. He couldn't have been more than about 5'5.

Red Coater
08-20-2011, 10:54 PM
I had a friend who was 6'3. 220 and got his but handed to him by a guy who was a ufc fighter. Dude was about 5'7 155 lbs. I still talk junk to him about that night. You never know

DenverChief
08-20-2011, 11:12 PM
Thank you Sargent Dangle.

*sigh* it's Lt. Dangle or Sgt. Shultz - c'mon people do I need to be the police of EVERYTHING?

:D

DenverChief
08-20-2011, 11:13 PM
Fox brand?

Fox Brand? - Pepperspray?

I prefer Sabre

unlurking
08-20-2011, 11:14 PM
Hey, at least he didn't say Barney!

Groves
08-20-2011, 11:22 PM
Hooligan101.

Almost worth goin back to school.

salame
08-20-2011, 11:34 PM
what's up with the flip flops
you never wear flip flops to something like that

men don't wear mandals

Ugly Duck
08-21-2011, 12:27 AM
Two Men Shot After Raiders- 49ers Game

Two men were shot, one with life-threatening injuries, in the Candlestick Park parking lot Saturday night shortly after the San Francisco 49ers beat the Oakland Raiders in an exhibition game.

A 24-year-old man, who was wearing a “(Expletive) the Niners” T-shirt, was shot two to four times in the stomach before driving his truck to Gate A and stumbling to security, said San Francisco police Sgt. Frank Harrell. He was taken to San Francisco General Hospital in critical condition.

Another man in his 20s was shot near Lot V about 20 minutes earlier and had superficial face injuries, Harrell said, and was taken to the same hospital. Police are unsure if the shootings were related. The first shooting happened shortly after 8 p.m., about 15 minutes after the game ended.

salame
08-21-2011, 12:31 AM
Two Men Shot After Raiders- 49ers Game

Two men were shot, one with life-threatening injuries, in the Candlestick Park parking lot Saturday night shortly after the San Francisco 49ers beat the Oakland Raiders in an exhibition game.

A 24-year-old man, who was wearing a “(Expletive) the Niners” T-shirt, was shot two to four times in the stomach before driving his truck to Gate A and stumbling to security, said San Francisco police Sgt. Frank Harrell. He was taken to San Francisco General Hospital in critical condition.

Another man in his 20s was shot near Lot V about 20 minutes earlier and had superficial face injuries, Harrell said, and was taken to the same hospital. Police are unsure if the shootings were related. The first shooting happened shortly after 8 p.m., about 15 minutes after the game ended.

four times?
.22?

Ugly Duck
08-21-2011, 12:35 AM
four times?
.22?

I reckon it was twice with two exit wounds

CrazyPhuD
08-21-2011, 12:36 AM
four times?
.22?

Probably a 9mm....so yea same thing...pussy caliber.

salame
08-21-2011, 12:40 AM
what's up with the flip flops
you never wear flip flops to something like that

men don't wear mandals

we shouldn't ignore this though
seriously guys
flip flops?

Bill Brasky
08-21-2011, 01:46 AM
I've never understood people who go to away games looking to pick a fight. I actually enjoy visiting other teams stadiums and taking in the experience.

Tribal Warfare
08-21-2011, 03:15 AM
I had to look

what a shame to society

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hhd54CL8FfQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Finish Him!!!!!

Halfcan
08-21-2011, 07:30 AM
but that dude did knock the **** out of that dude but then he had to get jumped by that guys 2 friends

What do you espect from Ravens fans?

Ravens are the thug team of the NFL.

burt
08-21-2011, 08:02 AM
What do you espect from Ravens fans?

Ravens are the thug team of the NFL.

Oakland will be very upset with you for saying that........

Gonzo
08-21-2011, 08:08 AM
Bar fights are usually started over the dumbest of reasons, (as are most fights). The last time I threw a punch at someone was in self-defense about 2 years ago:

Some punk ass kid in a civic was with his buddy. They cut me off on an access road and damn near took me out. I pulled in behind them at a kwik shop, (not to confront them, I needed gas and smokes).
The little punk got out of the car, he was all of 5'8 145 lbs. His buddy was a big boy but he stayed in the car. All of a sudden, the little dude runs right at me. I yelled at him, "You don't want to do that!" He disregarded my polite warning of impending doom.
Stupid little shit... Next thing he knew he was picking up a tooth and bleeding profusely. His friend was in the car laughing his ass off. I went inside and got a statement from the clerk who witnessed the whole ordeal. No cops were called and I never saw the little ass hole again.
I don't know what his problem was but I'm fairly sure he either smoked some courage or drank it previous to our encounter.
He never got to throw a punch and I only threw one very-lucky/very well aimed shot right at his upper lip.
Posted via Mobile Device

Raider
08-21-2011, 08:10 AM
seriously guys
flip flops?

How bout them black socks and sandles

Aries Walker
08-21-2011, 08:17 AM

Jesus, that's frightening. So if you were in that video, it would have ended with gunshots and death? You wouldn't think that a little excessive for a post-game scuffle?

Ceej
08-21-2011, 08:22 AM
Did anyone else notice Eminem in a beater and jorts pointing down at the guy who got knocked the fuck out? LMAO

cardken
08-21-2011, 09:28 AM
I love the two Older seeming Gentleman (Green and White shirts respectively in the background),politely standing back and watching with some "ringside" banter going on between them about the on-goings. LOL. Awesome.

PunkinDrublic
08-21-2011, 10:13 AM
He held his ground and knocked that guy out but when you go to another teams stadium alone like that and start talking shit like that you are playing with fire. As loud and obnoxious as I get during Chiefs games I wouldn't go to a shithole city like Philly, Baltimore or Oakland and get into it with their fans. He's damn lucky more Raven fans didn't start piling on to stomp him.

Easy 6
08-21-2011, 10:26 AM
Thank you Sargent Dangle.

LMAO

lcarus
08-21-2011, 10:26 AM
Thats the thing, is when people get their ass beat the retaliation is where it gets really bad, its kinda like that joe Pesci saying, if you kick my ass i am coming back with a bat, if you kick my ass, i am coming back with a knife, if you still kick my ass i am coming back with a gun. thats just how shit is now days has been for a while.

A friend of mine went out with his 2 buddies and they were all drunk back at some apartment. One of the guys was so drunk and on top of it, full of Xanax. His buddies started fighting and he broke it up. The guy full of Xanax simmered down in another room, but came back with a box knife and cut my friend (who just broke up the fight) all the way down his abdomen. He started to go for his throat and the other guy helped him subdue the guy. Just goes to show you...alcohol (and apparently xanax) and fighting...things can turn to horror pretty fast. These guys had supposedly been friends for years too. The guy with the box knife is serving 3 years in federal prison now.

Saul Good
08-21-2011, 10:32 AM
Jesus, that's frightening. So if you were in that video, it would have ended with gunshots and death? You wouldn't think that a little excessive for a post-game scuffle?

No. It would have ended with me shutting my mouth and walking away.

I learned my lesson. For about a year after that, if I even heard someone talking shit in a bar, I left the room, took it way too far the other way. I don't go to that extreme anymore, but I learned enough to stay the hell away.

johnny961
08-21-2011, 11:08 AM

I learned my lesson. For about a year after that, if I even heard someone talking shit in a bar, I left the room, took it way too far the other way. I don't go to that extreme anymore, but I learned enough to stay the hell away.

Yep. Smarter to avoid the whole situation in the first place.

Aries Walker
08-21-2011, 11:41 AM

That is good. My bad; I overreacted a bit.

burt
08-21-2011, 12:03 PM
Well, ya never know when it's gonna happen. 'Bout 3 months ago, I had to drop a punk in a gas station. I am 50. There are idiots everywhere.

Phobia
08-21-2011, 12:16 PM
Yeah - that's me 10-15 years ago but there's no way today. Not a chance.

Pablo
08-21-2011, 12:27 PM
Well, ya never know when it's gonna happen. 'Bout 3 months ago, I had to drop a punk in a gas station. I am 50. There are idiots everywhere.Oh yeah?

Spott
08-21-2011, 01:38 PM
seriously guys
flip flops?

Are they still wearing bell bottoms where you live?