PDA

View Full Version : Poop My Wife is in a Gang

epitome1170
08-25-2011, 12:27 PM
Apparently, my wife is in a gang.

She was pulled over this morning on her way to work for speeding in Olathe. After she got her ticket, the cop questioned (and accussed) her for 5+ minutes because he saw a celtic (small heart held in two hands) on her wrist. He refused to believe her that she was not in a gang and continued to accuse her of being affiliated. :banghead:

(FYI, she looks nothing like a stereotypical gang member and drives just a new Altima with untinted windows... I just don't see the justification for the harassment.)

As anyone else ever had this happen to them because of a tattoo?

EDIT:

An example of the tattoo (not hers)

http://www.estoniantattoo.com/images/irish-claddagh-on-wrist.jpg

trndobrd
08-25-2011, 12:29 PM
"Am I under arrest or am I free to go?"

Rausch
08-25-2011, 12:29 PM

Yes.

It's why they're a really $#itty idea unless there's some type of deep meaning there...

epitome1170
08-25-2011, 12:30 PM
Yes.

It's why they're a really $#itty idea unless there's some type of deep meaning there...

It actually does have a really good meaning for her and her mom.

Bump
08-25-2011, 12:31 PM
he must have been a prison guard before. I've seen a lot of Lockdown, so I know what I'm talking about. In prison any celtic related tatoo is an Aryan union thing.

DMAC
08-25-2011, 12:32 PM
Did she kill the cop?

You better check the trunk just to be sure.

pr_capone
08-25-2011, 12:32 PM

She was pulled over this morning on her way to work for speeding in Olathe. After she got her ticket, the cop questioned (and accussed) her for 5+ minutes because he saw a celtic (small heart with some irish weave) on her wrist. He refused to believe her that she was not in a gang and continued to accuse her of being affiliated. :banghead:

(FYI, she looks nothing like a stereotypical gang member and drives just a new Altima with untinted windows... I just don't see the justification for the harassment.)

What came of it? He finally believe her or just said fuck it and dropped the matter?

ModSocks
08-25-2011, 12:33 PM
No. But I've been accused of having tattoos that I don't have because I look kinda Mexican.

QuikSsurfer
08-25-2011, 12:33 PM
Yes.

Tattoos are a bad idea because select law enforcement may pick them up as being gang related?

epitome1170
08-25-2011, 12:34 PM
What came of it? He finally believe her or just said **** it and dropped the matter?

He just eventually dropped it.

I may have to check the trunk though just to make sure she didnt dispose of him.

allen_kcCard
08-25-2011, 12:35 PM
How big of a gang? Was it just two guys nailing her? Or were there even more?

Did she let you watch?

eazyb81
08-25-2011, 12:35 PM
Post a pic please. Let CP be the judge.

tooge
08-25-2011, 12:36 PM
Don't EVER have a tatoo on your wrist, neck, face, hands, or anywhere else that people can see them with normal clothing on. I mean, it's cool to have a tat. I have one. but if it is on your wrist, then wear long sleeves.

epitome1170
08-25-2011, 12:39 PM
Post a pic please. Let CP be the judge.

She's 4 months pregnant so... no!

lcarus
08-25-2011, 12:40 PM
There's a lot of idiot cops in this country.

CrazyPhuD
08-25-2011, 12:41 PM
She should have told the cop the tattoo matches one on her gun.

Scorp
08-25-2011, 12:42 PM
Was she sex'd in or beat in? Sex'd in is hot!

vailpass
08-25-2011, 12:44 PM
he must have been a prison guard before. I've seen a lot of Lockdown, so I know what I'm talking about. In prison any celtic related tatoo is an Aryan union thing.

Lockdown kicks ass. Yankee cracks me up.

CrazyPhuD
Was she sex'd in or beat in? Sex'd in is hot!

not if you're a guy.

Fansy the Famous Bard
There's a lot of idiots.

FYP

epitome1170
She should have told the cop the tattoo matches one on her gun.

From the sound of it, the cop was a pretty big d-bag. So luckily she played it cool so he won't know just how close he was to knocking out the whole operation.

Jenson71
08-25-2011, 12:45 PM

Don't you think your wife's gang activity puts your unborn child in a bit of danger? Aren't you concerned?

Fansy the Famous Bard
not if you're a guy.

What if you're getting into Charlie's Angels?

vailpass

Dont. Say. Another. Word.
Seriously.

gblowfish
08-25-2011, 12:47 PM
Just be glad she didn't get stopped for a DUI in St. Louis....

Ex cop accused of telling DUI suspect he'd skip arrest for sex

BY VALERIE SCHREMP HAHN • vhahn@post-dispatch.com > 314-621-5804 STLtoday.com | Posted: Thursday, August 25, 2011

CLAYTON • A former Country Club Hills police officer was accused today of pulling over a woman for suspected drunk driving and then engaging in sexual acts with her in exchange for not arresting her.

Timothy H. Jones, 48, of Troy, Mo., was charged with acceding to corruption by a public servant, a felony, in St. Louis County Circuit Court.

Court documents say that on November 10, he pulled over a 24-year-old woman for suspected drunk driving on Interstate 70 near Lucas and Hunt Road. After having the woman perform a field sobriety test, he told her he could either get arrested or she could have sex with him instead. He then drove her in his patrol car to her home where they engaged in "several sexual acts," court documents say.

Country Club Hills Police Chief Clifton Ware said the woman apparently left her cell phone inside Jones' patrol car. When police began researching who it belonged to, they reached the woman's mother who made accusations about what happened. The woman apparently contacted St. Louis County police, who contacted Country Club Hills police. County police then began an investigation, Ware said.

Jones stayed on the force during the investigation and resigned a couple months ago without explanation, Ware said.

Jones worked for Country Club Hills a little more than a year and had worked for Jennings police for more than 20 years before that, Ware said. Ware said Jones was an "average" officer who passed background checks and didn't do anything "that would have sent up any red flags."

Jones currently holds a Class A police officer's license but is not currently commissioned with any department, according to a spokesman with the Missouri Department of Public Safety.

Read more: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/5de55ea0-cf3e-11e0-aab0-001a4bcf6878.html#ixzz1W49f29jv

Frazod
08-25-2011, 12:49 PM
I guess I'm too old to understand this fucking female tattoo thing. I know several women, some of whom are otherwise very classy, intelligent and should know better who have them. One of my wife's friends is a school teacher - a SCHOOL TEACHER - and has a huge parrot tattoo on her arm. My Goddaughter has a giant tattoo of a naked Betty Boop with devil horns on her stomach. :facepalm: At least you can't see it when she's wearing normal clothes. Good fucking God. I remember the first time I saw it I looked at her mom, who just threw up her hands and said "She's 20, I couldn't stop her. God knows I wanted to."

I remember being on the verge of getting one when I was in the service. An old Boatswain's Mate talked me out of it - he had the fucking things all over his body and regretted every single one of them. Had I got one, it would have been a ship or an anchor or some similar Navy theme, and of course nobody would give a shit about a middle-aged veteran having a 25 year old tattoo on his arm now.

Maybe it's sexist, and maybe it's wrong, but to me a tattoo on a woman says trash to me. It says somebody you pick up at the bar at closing time and don't call back. I don't get it, I'll never get it. I don't think it's cool, or sexy, or stylish. I'm damn glad my wife doesn't have any.

Again, old fart here obviously out of touch with the times, so apologies to anybody offended by this. But I think a lot of people out there will experience buyer's remorse with these things, and it's not like you can just return them.

epitome1170
08-25-2011, 12:49 PM
Don't you think your wife's gang activity puts your unborn child in a bit of danger? Aren't you concerned?

It does a little, but out hopes are that if he/she is born into the gang, they can get to the top faster.

alpha_omega
08-25-2011, 12:52 PM
Olathe is a hotbed of gang activity.

pr_capone
08-25-2011, 12:54 PM
I guess I'm too old to understand this ****ing female tattoo thing. I know several women, some of whom are otherwise very classy, intelligent and should know better who have them. One of my wife's friends is a school teacher - a SCHOOL TEACHER - and has a huge parrot tattoo on her arm. My Goddaughter has a giant tattoo of a naked Betty Boop with devil horns on her stomach. :facepalm: At least you can't see it when she's wearing normal clothes. Good ****ing God. I remember the first time I saw it I looked at her mom, who just threw up her hands and said "She's 20, I couldn't stop her. God knows I wanted to."

I remember being on the verge of getting one when I was in the service. An old Boatswain's Mate talked me out of it - he had the ****ing things all over his body and regretted every single one of them. Had I got one, it would have been a ship or an anchor or some similar Navy theme, and of course nobody would give a shit about a middle-aged veteran having a 25 year old tattoo on his arm now.

Maybe it's sexist, and maybe it's wrong, but to me a tattoo on a woman says trash to me. It says somebody you pick up at the bar at closing time and don't call back. I don't get it, I'll never get it. I don't think it's cool, or sexy, or stylish. I'm damn glad my wife doesn't have any.

Again, old fart here obviously out of touch with the times, so apologies to anybody offended by this. But I think a lot of people out there will experience buyer's remorse with these things, and it's not like you can just return them.

Love you like a brother but you could not possibly be more wrong. If done right, tats on a chick are ridiculously hot.

Different strokes and all that.

DeezNutz
Dont. Say. Another. Word.
Seriously.

I think we've identified the father.

Fansy the Famous Bard
Olathe is a hotbed of gang activity.

Black Bob Connection is running the show.

BBC4Lyfe

pr_capone

LMAO

Donger
08-25-2011, 12:56 PM
I guess I'm too old to understand this ****ing female tattoo thing. I know several women, some of whom are otherwise very classy, intelligent and should know better who have them. One of my wife's friends is a school teacher - a SCHOOL TEACHER - and has a huge parrot tattoo on her arm. My Goddaughter has a giant tattoo of a naked Betty Boop with devil horns on her stomach. :facepalm: At least you can't see it when she's wearing normal clothes. Good ****ing God. I remember the first time I saw it I looked at her mom, who just threw up her hands and said "She's 20, I couldn't stop her. God knows I wanted to."

I remember being on the verge of getting one when I was in the service. An old Boatswain's Mate talked me out of it - he had the ****ing things all over his body and regretted every single one of them. Had I got one, it would have been a ship or an anchor or some similar Navy theme, and of course nobody would give a shit about a middle-aged veteran having a 25 year old tattoo on his arm now.

Agreed.

CrazyPhuD
08-25-2011, 12:56 PM
I guess I'm too old to understand this fucking female tattoo thing. I know several women, some of whom are otherwise very classy, intelligent and should know better who have them. One of my wife's friends is a school teacher - a SCHOOL TEACHER - and has a huge parrot tattoo on her arm. My Goddaughter has a giant tattoo of a naked Betty Boop with devil horns on her stomach. :facepalm: At least you can't see it when she's wearing normal clothes. Good fucking God. I remember the first time I saw it I looked at her mom, who just threw up her hands and said "She's 20, I couldn't stop her. God knows I wanted to."

I remember being on the verge of getting one when I was in the service. An old Boatswain's Mate talked me out of it - he had the fucking things all over his body and regretted every single one of them. Had I got one, it would have been a ship or an anchor or some similar Navy theme, and of course nobody would give a shit about a middle-aged veteran having a 25 year old tattoo on his arm now.

I dunno...it just depends on the girl and the tattoo. I mean if a chick has goalposts tattooed on her lower back you know she's going to be cool.

vailpass
08-25-2011, 12:57 PM

:D

pr_capone
08-25-2011, 12:57 PM
PS. My wife is a school teacher and has a tattoo. I'm one of the few people that gets to see it because it is typically covered up by clothes but she has it none the less. Nicest woman you will ever meet.

vailpass
08-25-2011, 12:59 PM
I dunno...it just depends on the girl and the tattoo. I mean if a chick has goalposts tattooed on her lower back you know she's going to be cool.

I knew a girl who had Psalm 118:26 tattooed just above her ass crack.

CrazyPhuD
08-25-2011, 01:01 PM
See here's an example of a chick with cool tattoos. It lets you know she's going to be fun.

http://pics.blameitonthevoices.com/092009/for_both_sides.jpg

RNR
08-25-2011, 01:01 PM
Years ago a biker I knew brought some guys to the bar my family ran. One of them had a shamrock a 6 on each leaf. He was one big and scary dude and not someone I would wish to cross. I talked to the guy I knew later and he told me the guy was with the Aryan Brotherhood. I explained that this was a neighborhood bar and asked he not to bring those guys back. He said they would not cause any trouble. I told him that may be true but if they started hanging out it would run off my regulars. He understood and never brought them back~

pr_capone
08-25-2011, 01:03 PM

Sound like a fun chick to have around.

Bwana
08-25-2011, 01:03 PM

Indeed

vailpass
08-25-2011, 01:05 PM
Years ago a biker I knew brought some guys to the bar my family ran. One of them had a shamrock a 6 on each leaf. He was one big and scary dude and not someone I would wish to cross. I talked to the guy I knew later and he told me the guy was with the Aryan Brotherhood. I explained that this was a neighborhood bar and asked he not to bring those guys back. He said they would not cause any trouble. I told him that may be true but if they started hanging out it would run off my regulars. He understood and never brought them back~

The Rock isn't good. Neither is the fingerstache.

Frazod
08-25-2011, 01:05 PM
Love you like a brother but you could not possibly be more wrong. If done right, tats on a chick are ridiculously hot.

Different strokes and all that.

I understand it's a trend now. That it's accepted. Sort of like how the kids wander around with their pants hanging half-way off their asses.

The thing is, when you outgrow the desire to have a tattoo, you can't get rid of it by adjusting your clothing.

vailpass
08-25-2011, 01:06 PM
Sound like a fun chick to have around.

Yeah, freaky bitch that kept it all under cover. She was June Cleaver until the lights went off.

Thig Lyfe
08-25-2011, 01:07 PM
FYI, she looks nothing like a stereotypical gang member

You mean black?

I just don't see the justification for the harassment.

So if she were black, it would be justified?

RNR
08-25-2011, 01:08 PM
The Rock isn't good. Neither is the fingerstache.

Ok went right over the old rednecks head with that one~

vailpass
08-25-2011, 01:09 PM
You mean black?

Latin Kings, MexMaf, Mara Salvatrucha etc. would love to hear you tell them gang members have to be black.

rocknrolla
08-25-2011, 01:10 PM

Amen to that! :clap:

CrazyPhuD
08-25-2011, 01:10 PM
Latin Kings, MexMaf, Mara Salvatrucha etc. would love to hear you tell them gang members have to be black.

those aren't gangs, they're associations! Everyone knows gangs are a black problem sheeesh!:cuss:

Donger
08-25-2011, 01:11 PM
Do Black people feel cheated when they pay for colored tattoos?

vailpass
Ok went right over the old rednecks head with that one~

Rock=AB tatto that you described.
Fingerstache=murderous AB sect here in Phoenix that tatto hitler's mustache on their index finger then hold that finger above their mouth and do the whole sig heil thing.

CrazyPhuD
Do Black people feel cheated when they pay for colored tattoos?

Colored tattoos are only allowed around back.

RNR
08-25-2011, 01:12 PM
You mean black?

So because the first thought you had about gang members was a black person, so that means he is racist right :rolleyes:

vailpass
Do Black people feel cheated when they pay for
colored tattoos?

Racist.

Donger
Colored tattoos are only allowed around back.

Huh?

Donger
08-25-2011, 01:13 PM
Damnnit.

LMAO

What I MEANT was do Black people feel cheated when they pay for tattoos with COLOR in them? The colors don't show, right?

vailpass
08-25-2011, 01:13 PM
Huh?

Colored people. Back door. You weren't here for that whole segregation thing.

Frazod
08-25-2011, 01:14 PM
See here's an example of a chick with cool tattoos. It lets you know she's going to be fun.

http://pics.blameitonthevoices.com/092009/for_both_sides.jpg

Hey, it's funny now. But fast foward 15 years. When she's 35 at the pool with her kids, it damn sure won't be funny to her, or them. But their friends will get a kick out it.

I guess she'll be wearing t-shirts at family cookouts, too.

You tend to look at things differently when you get older.

Thig Lyfe
08-25-2011, 01:14 PM
So because the first thought you had about gang members was a black person, so that means he is racist right :rolleyes:

I was just taking a guess at what he thought a "stereotypical gang member" would look like.

Also, Latin gangs don't count because their music isn't as good.

Rain Man
08-25-2011, 01:16 PM

I was hoping it would be a more fun bible verse than that. Something like, "And I shall kneel and thou shalt thrust into darkness and call forth "Hallelujah!" and your minions will follow in great numbers into the depths."

mlyonsd
08-25-2011, 01:18 PM
Heh. My wife got her first tattoo last Saturday. Small blue agave plant just above the small of her back.

She crinkled up her nose at them for 30 years and then all of a sudden a year ago started thinking about getting one because she drinks tequila.

She's one of the least compulsive people I know. I can see tattoos as being statements people want to make.

seclark
08-25-2011, 01:19 PM
never really had the urge to get one.
one son got one on his leg when he turned 18. now he has his daughters name on his side. his wife had one, but got it removed.

other son has a great big cross on his upper arm/shoulder w/3 angles flying around it and the name of each of his kids inked by each angle. he's getting ready to have his 4th, so i assume he'll get another angel/name. his wife also has one that's usually covered.

i don't really understand, but it's cool. no where near some of the crazy shit i've done, i guess.
sec

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-25-2011, 01:19 PM

I was wondering when the first really judgemental post would come along.

Radar Chief
08-25-2011, 01:20 PM
I’ve got a small tattoo of a bison on my left chest close to my heart. It’s my totem, spirit guide, and was placed there by a Cherokee shaman after I returned from a vision quest in the old way, with a piece of sharpened bone and Indian ink.

Frazod
08-25-2011, 01:21 PM
I knew one guy who would foolishly get his girlfriend's name tattoo'd on his arm under a heart. He had three names lined out with a fourth inked in underneath them. LMAO

Dayze
08-25-2011, 01:21 PM
"Am I under arrest or am I free to go?"

that.

Rain Man
08-25-2011, 01:22 PM
With apologies to mlyonsd's wife, a tattoo immediately drops a woman anywhere from 2 to 5 points on the standard Bo Derek scale.

Back when I used to get haircuts, there was an adorable haircutting woman at the place where I'd go. (Slightly grating personality, but we'll set that aside for a moment.) Probably an 8.5 if not for this enormous sleeve tattoo on her right arm, which lowered her to a 6. It was really tragic.

mlyonsd
08-25-2011, 01:22 PM
I knew one guy who would foolishly get his girlfriend's name tattoo'd on his arm under a heart. He had three names lined out with a fourth inked in underneath them. LMAOI saw one once on a guy with a heart on his arm and underlined beneath it said "Your name here".

RNR
08-25-2011, 01:26 PM
I was just taking a guess at what he thought a "stereotypical gang member" would look like.

Also, Latin gangs don't count because their music isn't as good.

Nothing in his post would lead me to think he is racist. Every race has gangs and it is safe to say they look different that the average housewife.The way you posted it was in an accusing manner, the fact is your thinking is what should be questioned here not his~

Donger
08-25-2011, 01:26 PM

Well, people get tattoos in order to garner attention, yes?

mlyonsd
08-25-2011, 01:28 PM
With apologies to mlyonsd's wife, a tattoo immediately drops a woman anywhere from 2 to 5 points on the standard Bo Derek scale.

Back when I used to get haircuts, there was an adorable haircutting woman at the place where I'd go. (Slightly grating personality, but we'll set that aside for a moment.) Probably an 8.5 if not for this enormous sleeve tattoo on her right arm, which lowered her to a 6. It was really tragic.

Yeah I've never seen one that made me say "THAT's HOT".

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-25-2011, 01:30 PM

I'm sure many do. Mine is to honor my daughter. The next will be for my dad. I don't want or need anyones attention on them it just makes me feel good to have them literally etched into me.

ChiefsCountry
08-25-2011, 01:31 PM

I'm 27 and I'm not a big fan of them.

vailpass
Eliminating a girl from your fuck pool because she has ink is beyond ridiculous.

Donger
I'm sure many do. Mine is to honor my daughter. The next will be for my dad. I don't want or need anyones attention on them it just makes me feel good to have them literally etched into me.

Okay.

vailpass
08-25-2011, 01:32 PM

Sounded more like a personal opinion to me.

Thig Lyfe
08-25-2011, 01:32 PM
Nothing in his post would lead me to think he is racist. Every race has gangs and it is safe to say they look different that the average housewife.The way you posted it was in an accusing manner, the fact is your thinking is what should be questioned here not his~

Are you saying black people can't look like average housewives? THAT is racist.

RNR
08-25-2011, 01:33 PM

Nice try scooter~

Donger
08-25-2011, 01:34 PM

You are joking around here, right?

QuikSsurfer
Eliminating a girl from your fuck pool because she has ink is beyond ridiculous.

Agreed.

vailpass

But a ****** can't get a room in the Beverly Hills Hotel becasue the Beverly Hills Hotel is racist!!!!!!!!!

KurtCobain
08-25-2011, 01:36 PM
I hate tats on chicks. It's a huge turnoff.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-25-2011, 01:36 PM
Sounded more like a personal opinion to me.

It was. The two can have a lot in common. I don't care I just knew eptiome saying his wife had a tat on her wrist would bring out the "I hate tats on women and/or anyone" and "tats are trashy" posts. It took longer than I expected though... this place is slipping.

Radar Chief
08-25-2011, 01:37 PM

Some do, I suppose. Others get them for more sentimental reasons.

Donger
08-25-2011, 01:39 PM
It was. The two can have a lot in common. I don't care I just knew eptiome saying his wife had a tat on her wrist would bring out the "I hate tats on women and/or anyone" and "tats are trashy" posts. It took longer than I expected though... this place is slipping.

Question: do people who like/have tattoos also like graffiti?

vailpass
08-25-2011, 01:39 PM

Tattoos are so common today, it seems like the only dividing line is if people have them where they can be seen in public or if they get them where clothing covers them during the course of the day.

Radar Chief
08-25-2011, 01:40 PM
Eliminating a girl from your **** pool because she has ink is beyond ridiculous.

Depending on what it is and where it is it can be a turn-on. Piercings are also like that.

Donger
08-25-2011, 01:41 PM
Depending on what it is and where it is it can be a turn-on. Piercings are also like that.

How? A tattoo of a naked lady on a naked lady?

tooge
08-25-2011, 01:41 PM

this. mine is upper arm, so nobody sees it unless I'm at the pool. Human beings have been tatooing their bodies for tens of thousands of years, maybe more.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-25-2011, 01:42 PM

LMAO

I'm not getting into one of your debates. We have different likes and dislikes. So be it.

pr_capone
I understand it's a trend now. That it's accepted. Sort of like how the kids wander around with their pants hanging half-way off their asses.

The thing is, when you outgrow the desire to have a tattoo, you can't get rid of it by adjusting your clothing.

I have 4 tats. Each one represents a very important aspect of my life that I would never want erased and I felt it was important to mark that event. I chose to do so with some ink.

The wife had a very small one just below her rack. It is a tiny little watershed done in the colors of the girl scout camp she belong to as a child, then again as an employee during her college years. Nothing garish about it. She also cannot see ever wanting that to be gone from her body.

I guess I can't say that I would NEVER want my tats gone... never know what will happen in the future. That said... I never want my tats to be gone. I understand what you are saying though... not everyone thinks these things through before committing to a permanent piece of art decorating the skin.

Bowser
Was your wife the one responsible for those shootings at the plaza a couple of weeks ago?

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-25-2011, 01:43 PM

It's called personal taste Donger it's really not that hard to understand.

Thig Lyfe
Nice try scooter~

JUST BECAUSE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN A BLACK AVERAGE HOUSEWIFE DOESN'T MEAN THEY DON'T EXIST

Also, the OP mentioned that his wife was driving to work, which means she's not a housewife, which means you're sexist for assuming she is.

You are joking around here, right?

About what?

Radar Chief

Depends. If it’s just scribbled trash no, but if some effort went into it with at least a smidge of artistic ability then it doesn’t bother me. I can even stop and look at it when I have the time. I think artful graffiti is more interesting than a plain wall at least.

vailpass
08-25-2011, 01:44 PM

Agreed.

Donger
08-25-2011, 01:45 PM
LMAO

I'm not getting into one of your debates. We have different likes and dislikes. So be it.

Clearly.

Radar Chief

Rose tattoo in a private place. /Reverend Horton Heat

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pj955ZtFMGY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Donger
It's called personal taste Donger it's really not that hard to understand.

I wasn't asking you.

KurtCobain
I have a really crappy Chiefs tat I wish I would've thought out more.

Donger
08-25-2011, 01:46 PM
About what?

About what I replied to you about.

pr_capone
Depends. If it’s just scribbled trash no, but if some effort went into it with at least a smidge of artistic ability then it doesn’t bother me. I can even stop and look at it when I have the time. I think artful graffiti is more interesting than a plain wall at least.

This.

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/R_ruSmFFdAY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Donger

Interesting.

Thig Lyfe
About what I replied to you about.

Which was?

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-25-2011, 01:47 PM
I wasn't asking you.

Oh sorry Donger. I realize I was the first person on here to ever respond to a post that wasn't directed specifically to them.

Donger
08-25-2011, 01:47 PM
Oh sorry Donger. I realize I was the first person on here to ever respond to a post that wasn't directed specifically to them.

You aren't.

mlyonsd
08-25-2011, 01:48 PM
Question: do people who like/have tattoos also like graffiti?When waiting for a train they make the time go quicker.

Donger
08-25-2011, 01:49 PM
Which was?

That claiming a Black woman wouldn't be mistaken for an average housewife was racist.

If so, he didn't say anything close to that.

Thig Lyfe
08-25-2011, 01:50 PM
That claiming a Black woman wouldn't be mistaken for an average housewife was racist.

If so, he didn't say anything close to that.

Didn't he?

Graystoke
08-25-2011, 01:51 PM
That happend to my wife to.
They thought she was in a global gang.
http://a34.idata.over-blog.com/530x332/0/23/16/78/2011-1/fesse2.jpg

Donger
08-25-2011, 01:52 PM
Didn't he?

No.

epitome1170
08-25-2011, 01:54 PM

I am 30 and don't have a tattoo. I am not a huge fan of them either, but, for one, I am not going to tell my wife not to get one. Secondly, the few she does have are all concealed except for the small one on her wrist which is also typically concealed by her watch.

I think some tats do make people look trashy and I dont know if I will ever have one, but I try not to judge much on it.

RNR
08-25-2011, 01:54 PM
JUST BECAUSE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN A BLACK AVERAGE HOUSEWIFE DOESN'T MEAN THEY DON'T EXIST

Also, the OP mentioned that his wife was driving to work, which means she's not a housewife, which means you're sexist for assuming she is.

"About what?

Originally Posted by epitome1170

You mean black?

Quote:

So if she were black, it would be justified?"

Valid point on the housewife statement. You are joking now but you were not in the above post. You were jumping in playing the great race defender and got called on it~

Thig Lyfe
08-25-2011, 01:59 PM
No.

No?

epitome1170
08-25-2011, 02:00 PM
Didn't he?

Haha.... so by me saying that she doesn't appear to be a stereotypical gang member, now I am racist?

I think everyone has an idea of a stereotypical "fill in the blank" (whatever it is... athlete, gang member, weatherman, etc). I hate to break it to you, but stereotypes are out there and when you describe someone as looking (or not looking) like a stereotype (in order to get your point across) that does not make you racist.

As to what I was meaning, since you are so ignorant that you can't figure it out, is that my wife is a petite (although pregnant), clean cut, American Indian that 99% of the population would never even begin to think of her as being associated with the gang life style.

Thig Lyfe
08-25-2011, 02:00 PM

You mean black?

Quote:

So if she were black, it would be justified?"[/B]

Valid point on the housewife statement. You are joking now but you were not in the above post. You were jumping in playing the great race defender and got called on it~

So now you can read my mind and know exactly what my intention was with that post? Damn, you ARE racist.

KurtCobain
08-25-2011, 02:02 PM
I assume all people with pants hanging to their ankles are gang members.

Thig Lyfe
08-25-2011, 02:03 PM
Haha.... so by me saying that she doesn't appear to be a stereotypical gang member, now I am racist?

I think everyone has an idea of a stereotypical "fill in the blank" (whatever it is... athlete, gang member, weatherman, etc). I hate to break it to you, but stereotypes are out there and when you describe someone as looking (or not looking) like a stereotype (in order to get your point across) that does not make you racist.

As to what I was meaning, since you are so ignorant that you can't figure it out, is that my wife is a petite (although pregnant), clean cut, American Indian that 99% of the population would never even begin to think of her as being associated with the gang life style.

So now American Indians can't join gangs? Some of my best friends are American Indian gang members. You've only confirmed my original suspicion.

epitome1170
So now you can read my mind and know exactly what my intention was with that post? Damn, you ARE racist.

I do want to thank you though... somehow this pathetic thread made it past 100 replies because you want to start a racism thread. :clap:

epitome1170
So now American Indians can't join gangs? Some of my best friends are American Indian gang members. You've only confirmed my original suspicion.

And you mine...

Your and idiot.

Thig Lyfe
08-25-2011, 02:04 PM
And you mine...

Your and idiot.

LOOK AT THIS DUMMY, HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO TYPE "YOU'RE AN IDIOT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RNR
08-25-2011, 02:05 PM

Not turning out to be the hero you thought you were going to be. You replied with a preconceived notion and projected it towards him. It was your flawed thought process that made this a race issue. Scramble all you want, it is what it is~

KurtCobain
08-25-2011, 02:05 PM
LOOK AT THIS DUMMY, HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO TYPE "YOU'RE AN IDIOT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA YOU FUCKING SUCK BECAUSE YOU DONT NO CP HUMOR!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

I TINK I BROKE MY h KEY!!!

Thig Lyfe
08-25-2011, 02:06 PM
Not turning out to be the hero you thought you were going to be. You replied with a preconceived notion and projected it towards him. It was your flawed thought process that made this a race issue. Scramble all you want, it is what it is~

U mad?

RNR
08-25-2011, 02:08 PM
U mad?

Not at all~

CrazyPhuD
That happend to my wife to.
They thought she was in a global gang.
http://a34.idata.over-blog.com/530x332/0/23/16/78/2011-1/fesse2.jpg

Damn man the world really isn't fair. It's always Africa that gets fucked and shit on.

Frazod
And you mine...

Your and idiot.

I hear your wife is in a gang. You should have her bust a cap in his ass. :D

Thig Lyfe
08-25-2011, 02:10 PM
Not at all~

Well, I know I'm mad for not receiving an NAACP Image award for my hard work in this thread.

CrazyPhuD
08-25-2011, 02:11 PM
Well, I know I'm mad for not receiving an NAACP Image award for my hard work in this thread.

Maybe you're not nagging enough?

vailpass
I assume all people with pants hanging to their ankles are gang members.

I don't although I do assume none of them live withing slapping distance of their fathers.

Thig Lyfe
Maybe you're not nagging enough?

This post is dangerously close to being racist.

CrazyPhuD
08-25-2011, 02:12 PM
This post is dangerously close to being lacist.

FYP

Rain Man
08-25-2011, 02:12 PM
I have a really crappy Chiefs tat I wish I would've thought out more.

Maybe you can get a good tattoo artist and he can change it from "Dammit Carl" to "Damn, It's Gnarly".

vailpass
08-25-2011, 02:14 PM
This post is dangerously close to being racist.

Because he said "nagging"?

<object width="425px" height="360px" ><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="movie" value="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=7177260,t=1,mt=video"/><embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=7177260,t=1,mt=video" width="425" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>

CrazyPhuD
08-25-2011, 02:14 PM
<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RovF1zsDoeM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pants
08-25-2011, 02:15 PM
I have a tattoo on my left pec, and I agree that tattoos on girls are a huge turn off. However, I would also say that if I developed a crush on a girl after hanging out with her and then later found out she had a tat someplace hidden by clothes, I would not stop liking her.

Rain Man
08-25-2011, 02:16 PM
I have a tattoo on my left pec, and I agree that tattoos on girls are a huge turn off. However, I would also say that if I developed a crush on a girl after hanging out with her and then later found out she had a tat someplace hidden by clothes, I would not stop liking her.

You could also accidentally throw some hot grease on her at some point so it would be replaced by more attractive scar tissue.

epitome1170
08-25-2011, 02:17 PM
You could also accidentally throw some hot grease on her at some point so it would be replaced by more attractive scar tissue.

That doesn't work....

maybe it just wasn't hot enough though.

threebag
08-25-2011, 02:20 PM

BANG

Sweet

RNR
08-25-2011, 02:21 PM
<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RovF1zsDoeM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That is the two worst ventriloquists I have ever seen~

Valiant
08-25-2011, 02:25 PM
Scrolling through the thread real fast I thought someone posted a fat vagina. That picture of the girl kelly, bottm left corner.

Back on topic. My previous job a long time ago, had acoworker multiple hours late coming from kansas to the northland. Got pulled overmultiple times by cops looking for drugs. Different cops each time. Said if he would just give them the drugs they would let him go.

epitome1170
08-25-2011, 02:25 PM
Sweet

Good one... 10 pages in and we have not heard anyone insinuate that yet. :rolleyes:

Pants
08-25-2011, 02:32 PM

LMAO

Or you could just have them stand close to a turned-on microwave.

vailpass
08-25-2011, 02:45 PM
Good one... 10 pages in and we have not heard anyone insinuate that yet. :rolleyes:

If you start a thread about your wife here you can't get mad. Truthily I can't believe how easy everyone took it on you, especially after you shared personal details.
That usually sets a lot of these guys to fapping so hard it sets up a wind strong enough to knock you off-line.

rocknrolla
08-25-2011, 02:48 PM
If you start a thread about your wife here you can't get mad. Truthily I can't believe how easy everyone took it on you, especially after you shared personal details.
That usually sets a lot of these guys to fapping so hard it sets up a wind strong enough to knock you off-line.

:LOL:

RNR
08-25-2011, 02:49 PM

The guy jumping in with the race hero bullshit ran cover for him, at least for a while~

vailpass
08-25-2011, 02:50 PM
The guy jumping in with the race hero bullshit ran cover for him, at least for a while~

That was funny.

epitome1170
08-25-2011, 02:57 PM

Definitely was not getting mad... fully expected it.

Just shaking head because 10 pages in someone posts something like it has not been said when it should have been so blatantly obvious on the first page if you know CP at all.

RNR
08-25-2011, 03:00 PM

Just shaking head because 10 pages in someone posts something like it has not been said when it should have been so blatantly obvious on the first page if you know CP at all.

You might be calling down the thunder. It is not my style but I will watch :popcorn:

Frazod
08-25-2011, 03:02 PM

99.9% of us aren't lowlife cocksuckers like you.

RNR
08-25-2011, 03:05 PM
99.9% of us aren't lowlife one who sucks the peniss like you.

Now I will not get in the way of a vailpass frazod showdown. However I have witnessed the type of threads he is talking about~

Rain Man
08-25-2011, 03:06 PM
LMAO

Or you could just have them stand close to a turned-on microwave.

Someone should warn her about that. That's dangerous, especially if it's on her wrist where she'll be reaching toward the microwave.

vailpass
08-25-2011, 03:07 PM

So you are displeased because he showed up late for your wife's gang bang?

vailpass
08-25-2011, 03:08 PM

The only difference between you an I is options Fraz old boy.

Frazod
08-25-2011, 03:14 PM
The only difference between you an I is options Fraz old boy.

There are vast differences between you and I, and I thank God for that.

The fact that you found it odd that everybody on here didn't immediately start ripping on this guy's wife says everything about you that anybody needs to know.

MOhillbilly
08-25-2011, 03:30 PM
Everywhere I go people look at my ink. Long pants and I disappear. Just another fat bald guy in slacks.

Scorp
08-25-2011, 03:40 PM

ahEM I take exception to this.... I am a lowlife and defanitely do not "suck the peniss"! NTTIAWWT

Rain Man
08-25-2011, 03:58 PM
Everywhere I go people look at my ink. Long pants and I disappear. Just another fat bald guy in slacks.

This is why I wear orange shoes.

chasedude
08-25-2011, 03:59 PM
What a bunch of fucking prudes around here. It's amazing in this day and age Tats are still Taboo. It's not your fucking skin, so why do you care?

And as for the judgmental cop? 4321

RNR
08-25-2011, 04:01 PM

I recall your custom tennis shoe thread :eek: You are right with you choice of shoes you could walk naked with tatoos and most would not notice anything but the shoes~

HoneyBadger
08-25-2011, 04:04 PM
Being that your wife is a woman, I'm sure her story is exaggerated (as are all women's stories)

The cop probably joking said something about the tattoo meaning she was in a gang, but women don't understand jokes.

Also, 5 minutes? How many women do you know who actually have a realistic concept of time? They can't tell the difference between 1, 5 or 60 minutes.

Plus you said she's pregnant. I'm not sure how this relates, but it's probably why she didn't get out of the ticket.

MOhillbilly
08-25-2011, 04:05 PM

got my ink for me. Sometimes its hot yo.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-25-2011, 04:14 PM
What a bunch of ****ing prudes around here. It's amazing in this day and age Tats are still Taboo. It's not your ****ing skin, so why do you care?

It's CP's mission to care. Or at least give shit to anyone who does something different than "given poster would do." You aren't even new here man, you know this.

:)

chasedude
08-25-2011, 04:19 PM
It's CP's mission to care. Or at least give shit to anyone who does something different than "given poster would do." You aren't even new here man, you know this.

:)

I know, I thought I could at least troll out the biggest prudes and get them to show some true color :shrug: :D

kstater
08-25-2011, 04:21 PM

Why do you say that?

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-25-2011, 04:23 PM
Why do you say that?

LMAO

pr_capone
08-25-2011, 04:24 PM
What a bunch of ****ing prudes around here. It's amazing in this day and age Tats are still Taboo. It's not your ****ing skin, so why do you care?

THIS

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-25-2011, 04:24 PM
I know, I thought I could at least troll out the biggest prudes and get them to show some true color :shrug: :D

Well in that case troll on....

Donger
08-25-2011, 04:25 PM
Why do you say that?

It's the human skin equivalent of a bumper sticker.

pr_capone
Being that your wife is a woman, I'm sure her story is exaggerated (as are all women's stories)

The cop probably joking said something about the tattoo meaning she was in a gang, but women don't understand jokes.

Also, 5 minutes? How many women do you know who actually have a realistic concept of time? They can't tell the difference between 1, 5 or 60 minutes.

Plus you said she's pregnant. I'm not sure how this relates, but it's probably why she didn't get out of the ticket.

LMFAO

RNR

LMAO

kstater
08-25-2011, 04:27 PM
As far as women with tattoos, I'm indifferent.

Except when it's on the breast. Absolute dealbreaker. True story, have kicked a naked woman out for having one on her tit.

Pants
08-25-2011, 04:38 PM

Do people stick bumper stickers inside the trunk sometimes?

Donger
08-25-2011, 04:42 PM

I don't know, but probably a few liberals have before.

Pants
08-25-2011, 04:46 PM
I don't know, but probably a few liberals have before.

Defeats the purpose, wouldn't you say?

Donger
08-25-2011, 04:48 PM
Defeats the purpose, wouldn't you say?

Of a bumper sticker? Sure. They are supposed to go on the bumper. That's why that word is in the description.

Pants
08-25-2011, 04:55 PM
Of a bumper sticker? Sure. They are supposed to go on the bumper. That's why that word is in the description.

So if a tattoo is hidden for 99% of the time, how exactly is it functioning as a bumper sticker for skin?

Donger
08-25-2011, 04:57 PM
So if a tattoo is hidden for 99% of the time, how exactly is it functioning as a bumper sticker for skin?

In that case, it is functioning like the bumper sticker you mentioned that is in the trunk.

Rain Man
08-25-2011, 04:59 PM

"Cough if you like leprechauns"

"I sit for garage sales"

"Dole/Kemp in '96"

KCHawg
08-25-2011, 05:03 PM

She was pulled over this morning on her way to work for speeding in Olathe. After she got her ticket, the cop questioned (and accussed) her for 5+ minutes because he saw a celtic (small heart with some irish weave) on her wrist. He refused to believe her that she was not in a gang and continued to accuse her of being affiliated. :banghead:

The cop was just making sure he was going to make it home alive tonight.../CC

:D

Rain Man
08-25-2011, 05:06 PM

Wow. Great business idea. In-trunk bumper stickers.

"You shouldn't have gone to the mall alone."

"Don't go knockin' if you hear the police talkin'"

"I brake for hitchhiking runaways."

"I'd rather be fishin' ... near your cement-weighted body"

"My prisoner is an honor student at ... hey, what school do you go to?"

Groves
08-25-2011, 06:19 PM

Don't forget the distracting power of those gardening boat shoes.

alnorth
08-25-2011, 07:51 PM
I have no tattoos, and no desire to get one, but I'm indifferent. If the tattoo is very cool, I might admire it.

My only line is that it should not be on your neck or head, unless you are an inner-city gang member. Head and neck tattoos just scream out "criminal" to me, it is a proud announcement to the world that you've checked out from being a contributing member of society.

(exception: you are a girl and you have a very small tattoo on the back of your neck, those are fairly common)

Marcellus
08-25-2011, 08:59 PM

LMAO Nice.

lcarus
08-25-2011, 09:07 PM

Another one - I like a little junk in the trunk.

Pants
08-25-2011, 10:01 PM
In that case, it is functioning like the bumper sticker you mentioned that is in the trunk.

So yeah, it's not functioning as a bumper sticker then. Not all tattoos = bumper stickers for the skin.

Pants
08-25-2011, 10:01 PM

LMAO

nose
08-25-2011, 10:35 PM
well atleast it wasn't a gangbang.

pr_capone
08-25-2011, 10:42 PM
hey... has anyone made a gang bang joke yet?

SLAG
08-25-2011, 10:47 PM

I honestly agree
Whenever I try to say what you said in polite company I always say I don't think its very lady like

ThaVirus
08-25-2011, 11:26 PM
As far as women with tattoos, I'm indifferent.

Except when it's on the breast. Absolute dealbreaker. True story, have kicked a naked woman out for having one on her tit.

PHAG!

CrazyPhuD
08-26-2011, 12:18 AM
hey... has anyone made a gang bang joke yet?

Why are you a gang banger?

Earthling
08-26-2011, 08:45 AM
If a person is an a-hole it doesn't matter if they have tats or not. Conversely, if a person is genuine and righteous it doesn't matter to me how many tats they have. I don't have any myself but live and let live. Like that Billie Holliday song...

"If I should
take a notion
to jump into the ocean
Ain't no bodys' business but my own...."

Radar Chief
08-26-2011, 08:58 AM
Pompador skull tattoo on his arm,
But Jimbo never did nobody no harm. /Jim Heath

Earthling
08-26-2011, 09:08 AM
Pompador skull tattoo on his arm,
But Jimbo never did nobody no harm. /Jim Heath

:thumb:

MOhillbilly
08-26-2011, 09:15 AM
Aint been locked up since 99 so my file is a tad lackin. No longer known as an associate as of 2010.

seclark
08-26-2011, 09:18 AM
Aint been locked up since 99 so my file is a tad lackin. No longer known as an associate as of 2010.

slacker
sec

epitome1170
08-26-2011, 09:51 AM
As an update: Apparently the gang he was accusing her of is the Latin Kings.

This is her tattoo (well it looks like this... this is not her and the tattoo is smaller).

http://www.estoniantattoo.com/images/irish-claddagh-on-wrist.jpg