PDA

View Full Version : Poop ***The Official RANT Thread***

Pages : [1] 2

luv
08-25-2011, 01:03 PM
Got something you really need to get off your chest? Let's hear it!

The Franchise
08-25-2011, 01:04 PM
DOWN WITH MEGA-THREADS!!!!!!

DJJasonp
08-25-2011, 01:05 PM
Idiot drivers who drive 55 in the fast-lane and slow hundreds behind them.....and REFUSE to get over.

Hey idiots....it's the law in california.....the fast lane is only to be used for passing.

In addition - there is an unwritten law here.....no matter if you are doing 100 in the fast lane or higher.....if someone comes up on you, you gotta get over!

Here endeth the rant......

SuperChief
08-25-2011, 01:06 PM
It would be GREAT if SportsRacer and RoR could put all their Cassel hate in here and here only, amiright?

Reerun_KC
08-25-2011, 01:07 PM
It would be GREAT if SportsRacer and RoR could put all their Cassel hate in here and here only, amiright?

I think they had a love affair at one time and Gochiefs is the by product of that affair...

Fish
08-25-2011, 01:07 PM
I fucking hate pretentious threads entitled "Official" with a bunch of damn asterisks on them... stupid bullshit.

pr_capone
08-25-2011, 01:08 PM
So I was fucking this chick in the ass when I hear her say "uh-oh". I pulled out thinking that I had hurt her and she immediate proceeds to have explosive diarrhea. Covers me in shit from the waist down.

We took a shower and got cleaned up. I then proceeded to jerk it, letting her believe I was gonna blow my load on her belly. Instead, I shoot my wad in her hair.

Good luck getting that out. Bitch.

Sofa King
WE NEED 2 FUCKING FANTASY QBS CAUSE EVERYONE IS STUPID EXCEPT ME CAUSE I SPEND COUNTLESS HOURS DOING RESEARCH AND YOU N00BS DON'T SO WE SHOULD HAVE THEM TO WEED OUT THE FUN SEEKERS AND FIND OUT WHO THE PEOPLE ARE WITH ABSOLUTELY TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS AND PESTILENCE IS GAY.

Donger
People at airports: if you are going to talk on your cell phone, SIT THE FUCK DOWN! There is no need for you to walk around in circles or come within three feet of me. If you persist, there will be consequences.

Saul Good
08-25-2011, 01:09 PM
Ticketmaster sucks. TIA

ModSocks
08-25-2011, 01:13 PM
I hate fucking old rich bitches that are so detached from the world. They think the world is so fucking easy and that money appears out of nowhere.

Well guess what you old bitch, no one likes you. Your employees don't like you, your god daughter doesn't like you, and your fucking tenants don't like you.

Your a cold hearted cunt. I wouldn't be surprised if you were the one who drove your husband to his death bed.

All you care about is your fucking money and nothing else. Well I hope they bury you with it, soon. Very soon.

eazyb81
08-25-2011, 01:15 PM
I haven't pooped since Monday!!! :cuss:

CrazyPhuD
08-25-2011, 01:17 PM
I FUCKING HATE GREEN PEOPLE!

there I feel better now....

pr_capone
08-25-2011, 01:17 PM

Coat hanger. Gotta roto-rooter the large intestine.

Sofa King
08-25-2011, 01:20 PM

Have you eaten since then?

Saul Good
Coat hanger. Gotta roto-rooter the large intestine.

Its a turd, not a choice.

The Franchise
WE NEED 2 FUCKING FANTASY QBS CAUSE EVERYONE IS STUPID EXCEPT ME CAUSE I SPEND COUNTLESS HOURS DOING RESEARCH AND YOU N00BS DON'T SO WE SHOULD HAVE THEM TO WEED OUT THE FUN SEEKERS AND FIND OUT WHO THE PEOPLE ARE WITH ABSOLUTELY TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS AND PESTILENCE IS GAY.

:cuss:

The Franchise
08-25-2011, 01:21 PM
Yield signs mean fucking yield! It doesn't mean that you have free reign to cut me off and then look at me like I did something wrong. Stupid fucking drivers.....:facepalm:

BigRichard
08-25-2011, 01:23 PM
So I was ****ing this chick in the ass when I hear her say "uh-oh". I pulled out thinking that I had hurt her and she immediate proceeds to have explosive diarrhea. Covers me in shit from the waist down.

We took a shower and got cleaned up. I then proceeded to jerk it, letting her believe I was gonna blow my load on her belly. Instead, I shoot my wad in her hair.

Good luck getting that out. Bitch.

You gave her the old Nebraska Oil Digger huh?

KurtCobain
08-25-2011, 01:27 PM
I think they had a love affair at one time and Gochiefs is the by product of that affair...

I thought ror was Mecca's son... so does that mean....

KurtCobain
08-25-2011, 01:28 PM
Yield signs mean fucking yield! It doesn't mean that you have free reign to cut me off and then look at me like I did something wrong. Stupid fucking drivers.....:facepalm:

If I ever get a chance to drive near you, I swear to god I'm going to look at you like you just went to a "I love matt cassel" rally.

pr_capone
08-25-2011, 01:28 PM
Its a turd, not a choice.

:clap:

The Franchise
08-25-2011, 01:29 PM
If you work with nothing but women who are 50 years old or older.....a sexual harassment course should not be required.

KurtCobain
08-25-2011, 01:30 PM
If you work with nothing but women who are 50 years old or older.....a sexual harassment course should not be required.

You just don't know me, man.

Hey, go check out my fantasy league. I have two more spots open.

please.

I KNOW I KNOW. no time.

Well I dont give a fuck. Do it anyways, draft is tonight. I'll kill you otherwise,

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=248794

TrebMaxx
08-25-2011, 01:31 PM
People that chew gum and fail to dispose of used gum properly need to die.

KurtCobain
08-25-2011, 01:32 PM
People that post in luv's threads are fucking lame.

eazyb81
08-25-2011, 01:35 PM
Have you eaten since then?

Yes, a lot. I had a big fried chicken and mac n cheese dinner last night.

I feel like I have a 10 pound rock in my stomach.

luv
08-25-2011, 01:37 PM
People that post in luv's threads are ****ing lame.

Hey man, this is my therapy.

seclark
08-25-2011, 01:40 PM
cordless phones.
i come home at night and there's 3 cordless phones sitting on the coffee table. batteries are dead in 2 of them. 2 charging mounts upstairs and 1 in the basement, but i'm the only one that ever puts them back.

when i bring it up w/the wife and daughter, i'm an old grouchass.
sec

CrazyPhuD
08-25-2011, 01:42 PM
I hate that people are still using the term gay instead of the more politically correct term of Heterosexually challenged!

KurtCobain
08-25-2011, 01:43 PM
Hey man, this is my therapy.

I was just trying to make myself feel bad. I've been giving myself a hard time all morning because I used the last bit of milk for cereal and I didn't get any. I was was pissed, just about kicked my ass.

pr_capone
08-25-2011, 01:44 PM
I hate that people are still using the term gay instead of the more politically correct term of Heterosexually challenged!

Shut up faggot

ModSocks
08-25-2011, 01:48 PM
I fucking hate you all.

I hate:

Pot Heads. You're a bunch of fucking lazy low life bastards. Would it fucking kill you to wash your dishes for fucks sake? JFC!

Alcoholics: Seriously? It's 7 in the fucking morning and you guys are already lined up outside for your $2.00 bottle of Vodka. GTFO with that shit man. Maybe if you put in that kinda effort into looking for a job, you wouldn't smell like 10 month old shit.

Mexican Cholos: Do you lame fucks not have anything better to do then run around the neighborhood asking everyone "where you from"? And your fucking socks are stupid. Are you playing soccer right now? No! You're not! So wear your fucking socks like everyone else. And why the fuck do you guys run around with those stupid fucking gloves on all the time? JFC it's like 90 degrees outside. You don't look cool. You don't look scary. You look like a fucking moron and I'm likely paying for your welfare....motherfuck!!!! AGHIGOGgh

Speaking of 90 degrees outside, wtf is it with you females wearing "Ugg" boots and parkas in the middle of summer in San Diego? Are you fucking kidding me? Hello? You there 50 cent? This isn't fucking new york and it isn't snowing outside. Do us all a favor and pass out from heat exhaustion, please. PLEASE.

To all you Welfare Recepts & The like: You guys make it completely unpleasant to go shopping at the 1st of the month. I mean damn....I go to Wal Mart to get some toothpaste and shaving cream and I gotta wait in this fucking 30 minute line because you bastards finally got your welfare/social security checks. Ok, I get it. you're all fucking happy now that you finally got free money.

Yippee! Time to go spend that chedda on some fake chrome hub caps and Video Games! It's the fucking American Way.

Well, could you please not hold up the fucking lines because you can't remember the PIN on your welfare card or because the cashier has to dig through WIC Coupon After WIC coupon. AND KEEP YOUR FUCKING KIDS IN CHECK TOO BTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

mlyonsd
08-25-2011, 01:50 PM
People that drive 55 in a 65mph construction zone.

seclark
and why can't they have a day designated like once a year when anyone can park in the handicap spaces?
sec

ModSocks
fuckckncsdnfouibasefucckcfuckfFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

Aiofhjasdoiisdgawerjgaergjkjhtqj[o
j[o
gmhhhhhhhhhhhhhiuj[orjkthjsrtkpjk
p]jhejkawrng

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ModSocks
08-25-2011, 01:52 PM
Oh, and if we're stuck in traffic and I let you in, remember that i let YOU in. Not your fucking mom, and you r uncle and and everyone fucking one else in the other lane.

My Rule: 1 Car. That's it. STOP LETTING EVERYONE ELSE IN!

luv
08-25-2011, 01:52 PM
Detoxing, are you feeling any better? With all of that pent up inside you, you must have been walking around like you have a corn cob stuck up your butt.

Donger
08-25-2011, 01:53 PM
WTF is a Cholo?

KurtCobain
08-25-2011, 01:54 PM
I don't like Detoxing anymore.

And I damn sure don't want him in my fantasy league.

The Franchise
08-25-2011, 01:54 PM
Oh, and if we're stuck in traffic and I let you in, remember that i let YOU in. Not your fucking mom, and you r uncle and and everyone fucking one else in the other lane.

My Rule: 1 Car. That's it. STOP LETTING EVERYONE ELSE IN!

Fucking THIS.

ModSocks
08-25-2011, 01:56 PM
Oh and you loud mouth ghetto bitches...no, I didn't forget about you cocksucking whores. I hate you too.

Sitting there at the ****ing bus stop with your blue tooth in your ear. WTF do you even need that stupid thing on for? You're not carrying anything! Your hands are free. Take that stoopid ****ing thing off your head and use your hands. Instead everyone is wondering who the **** your screaming at. And Once again, I really don't wanna hear,

"YEAAAAHHHHHH ****A! I just got my WELFARE check ****A. Shit gonna be on and crackin' 2night! Ima get me a bottle of Alize ****A"

ModSocks
08-25-2011, 01:57 PM
WTF is a Cholo?

Mexican "Gangsta"

Donger
08-25-2011, 01:58 PM
I think I'd like to hang out with Detoxing for a day so that I could observe.

Sofa King
People that drive 55 in a 65mph construction zone.

Leave it to a South Dakotan to be pissed at road construction as the 1 rant they have.

LMAO

ModSocks
Detoxing, are you feeling any better? With all of that pent up inside you, you must have been walking around like you have a corn cob stuck up your butt.

Not really. Ima little stressed the fuck out right now. This thread just happened to be perfect timing.

KurtCobain
08-25-2011, 02:00 PM
Ok...

I hate niggers. No, not all black people. Fucking niggers. Even the white ones. And the mexican ones. The stupid mother fuckers who lean all the way back in their drivers seat so it looks like there's nobody driving the fucking car. Yea, I FUCKING GET IT, you're relaxed, you're cool. So fucking relaxed you can't be bothered to pull your fucking pants up past your ankles. How am I supposed to eye fuck your 900 dollar pair of shoes that baby momma #6 bought you with her foodstamps if your shorts are hiding them? YOU EVER THINK ABOUT THAT?!?!

And the fucking bling. How am I supposed to stop stealing peoples shit when I'm in line at a store and there's a fifty thousand dollar necklace hanging right in front of me on some guys neck who's sleeping standing up because he drank too much of what the fuck ever is in that styro foam cup?

ModSocks
08-25-2011, 02:00 PM
Actually...you know what...I kinda do feel a little better now. Just a little though.

I think I need therapy.

Rooster
08-25-2011, 02:01 PM
Detoxing = Lewis Black in this thread. Wow!! :D

KurtCobain
08-25-2011, 02:04 PM
Pot Heads. You're a bunch of fucking lazy low life bastards. Would it fucking kill you to wash your dishes for fucks sake?

I'll get to it tomorrow, chill out homie.

Predarat
08-25-2011, 02:10 PM
Oh and you loud mouth ghetto bitches...no, I didn't forget about you cocksucking whores. I hate you too.

Sitting there at the ****ing bus stop with your blue tooth in your ear. WTF do you even need that stupid thing on for? You're not carrying anything! Your hands are free. Take that stoopid ****ing thing off your head and use your hands. Instead everyone is wondering who the **** your screaming at. And Once again, I really don't wanna hear,

"YEAAAAHHHHHH ****A! I just got my WELFARE check ****A. Shit gonna be on and crackin' 2night! Ima get me a bottle of Alize ****A"

And guess who pays for that fucking blue tooth? You do!

luv
08-25-2011, 02:23 PM
Actually...you know what...I kinda do feel a little better now. Just a little though.

I think I need therapy.

:)

listopencil
08-25-2011, 02:30 PM
This only has three asterisks on each side of the title. An official thread is supposed to have four.

Gonzo
08-25-2011, 02:31 PM
Fuck Joey's fantasy league.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sofa King
08-25-2011, 02:41 PM
**** Joey's fantasy league.
Posted via Mobile Device

Uh oh.

Frosty
08-25-2011, 02:43 PM
Yield signs mean ****ing yield! It doesn't mean that you have free reign to cut me off and then look at me like I did something wrong. Stupid ****ing drivers.....:facepalm:

Similarly - roundabouts aren't that hard to figure out. When you can go - you go. You don't sit there and wait until there aren't any cars within miles in any direction. However, you also don't blast your way into the thing and then wave after almost hitting me like that makes it okay.

Bitch.

While I am ranting about dumbass drivers, why is that some people putt along on the 2 lane roads and then suddenly turn into Mario Andretti when they get to the passing lane? They always slow down again after the passing lane ends so I have to risk getting a ticket trying to get around these morons.

Old women and Canadians are pretty much guaranteed to do this.

Finally, when you come to a 4 way stop, don't sit there and wave everyone else through out of turn. You aren't being nice - you are ****ing up the flow of traffic.

:cuss:

luv
08-25-2011, 02:57 PM
This only has three asterisks on each side of the title. An official thread is supposed to have four.

Rep for catching that. I actually did that intentionally to see if anyone would notice!

ElGringo
08-25-2011, 03:12 PM
cordless phones.
i come home at night and there's 3 cordless phones sitting on the coffee table. batteries are dead in 2 of them. 2 charging mounts upstairs and 1 in the basement, but i'm the only one that ever puts them back.

when i bring it up w/the wife and daughter, i'm an old grouchass.
sec

This would have annoyed me as well, but what annoyed me more was get home to find the cordless phone dead sitting right next to the charger. It would have taken no more effort to put it on the charger than putting it right next to the charger.

seclark
08-25-2011, 03:19 PM
This would have annoyed me as well, but what annoyed me more was get home to find the cordless phone dead sitting right next to the charger. It would have taken no more effort to put it on the charger than putting it right next to the charger.

you old grouchass!;)
sec

Okie_Apparition
08-25-2011, 03:59 PM
I don't know what kind of chemicals you farmer ****s are putting on your fields. The damn spider's are laying a single steellike line of web across my yard that could clothesline a 3 year old.

Bugeater
08-25-2011, 04:03 PM
I'm sick of all you fucking texting zombies in the store aisles, school halls, behind the wheel of a car, or even in my own goddamn house. If you want to text your fucking life away that's fine, but get the fuck out of my way when you're doing it.

chasedude
08-25-2011, 04:05 PM
I'm soooo sick of my ISP. Because I live out in BFE, it's the only broadband service available. Peek times it is near impossible to do anything, this is what I pay hard earned money for? I guess my constant emails to the jackass that admins the service, is causing them to upgrade their bandwidth on the back end. I'm just tired of getting fleeced for many moons of piss poor service. /rant

Bwana
08-25-2011, 04:08 PM
Walmart:

Where do these people come from? The only other time you can see meth monkey freak people like that, is at the circus and most of the time they are in a cage! **** off Walmart!

chasedude
08-25-2011, 04:09 PM
I'm sick of all you fucking texting zombies in the store aisles, school halls, behind the wheel of a car, or even in my own goddamn house. If you want to text your fucking life away that's fine, but get the fuck out of my way when you're doing it.

I went postal on a tween the other day in town. She was sitting at the light, it turns green and she's glued to her phone. I honked and asked her, "Are you waiting for fucking Dark Green? Move!!!".

:cuss::cuss::cuss::bang::bang::bang:

Bwana
08-25-2011, 04:18 PM
Idiot drivers who drive 55 in the fast-lane and slow hundreds behind them.....and REFUSE to get over.

This! I swear to God, if I ever end up in the joint, it will be because I went over the edge, pulled the Glock 20 and put 15 rounds into one of these useless wastes of skin. Either burn some gas, or get the hell out of the way, shitweed!

Donger
08-25-2011, 04:20 PM
I'm soooo sick of my ISP. Because I live out in BFE, it's the only broadband service available. Peek times it is near impossible to do anything, this is what I pay hard earned money for? I guess my constant emails to the jackass that admins the service, is causing them to upgrade their bandwidth on the back end. I'm just tired of getting fleeced for many moons of piss poor service. /rant

I hate it when I hit my peek too soon.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-25-2011, 04:21 PM
If you want to text your ****ing life away that's fine,

Posting on internet bb's thousands of times over is a lot more useful I agree.

:D

The Franchise
08-25-2011, 04:24 PM
I hate you fucking douchebags that walk around inside with your sunglasses on. You are not cool.....take those fucking things off.

Bugeater
08-25-2011, 04:26 PM
Posting on internet bb's thousands of times over is a lot more useful I agree.

I only average 16 posts a day. Some of these freaks out there probably average that number every minute.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-25-2011, 04:28 PM
I only average 16 posts a day. Some of these freaks out there probably average that number every minute.

I only average 16 texts a day. Ok maybe a few more most days. I don't however stand in anyones way while doing it. I'm thoughtful like that.

Bugeater
08-25-2011, 04:31 PM
I only average 16 texts a day. Ok maybe a few more most days. I don't however stand in anyones way while doing it. I'm thoughtful like that.
Then you are not the target of my ire.

But give me some time and I'll find some other reason to hate you. :thumb:

luv
08-25-2011, 04:34 PM

Did you see where you're my doctor in the loony bin?

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-25-2011, 04:37 PM

Been there, done that... give me 3 minutes and I'll find a new way.

luv
08-25-2011, 04:41 PM
Been there, done that... give me 3 minutes and I'll find a new way.

When did we start talking about sex?

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-25-2011, 04:42 PM
When did we start talking about sex?

Wow.

luv
08-25-2011, 04:46 PM
Wow.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-25-2011, 04:49 PM

There ya go again.

(inside joke, nothing to see here.)

luv
08-25-2011, 04:50 PM
There ya go again.

(inside joke, nothing to see here.)

That's what she said.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-25-2011, 04:53 PM
That's what she said.

STOP IT! ENOUGH COFFEE FOR YOU!

Crush
08-25-2011, 04:59 PM
I fucking hate Bank of America, AT&T, creepy-looking teenagers, morbidly-obese people that wear skin tight clothing, Irish Spring soap, stoners, Thomas Jones, teen drivers, old women drivers, motherfuckers that wear their pants down to their ankles, screaming children, cum dumpsters, Mr. Pibb (YOU ARE NOT DR. PEPPER SO STOP ACTING LIKE IT!), parents of screaming children, soy milk (a.k.a. soy juice), Tale of Two Cities, Michael Bay, my neighbors, the criminally insane, fantasy football, and ESPN.

Renegade
08-25-2011, 05:01 PM
This! I swear to God, if I ever end up in the joint, it will be because I went over the edge, pulled the Glock 20 and put 15 rounds into one of these useless wastes of skin. Either burn some gas, or get the hell out of the way, shitweed!

Remind me to say out Montana, I would not want to catch one of your stray bullets.

Renegade
08-25-2011, 05:03 PM
I hate when teenagers wear stocking caps in the heat of summer leaving only their ear gauges for you to see.

Crush
08-25-2011, 05:06 PM
I also fucking hate Milwaukee's Best. Most putrid beer ever made.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-25-2011, 05:09 PM
I also ****ing hate Milwaukee's Best. Most putrid beer ever made.

Well it's a good thing I'm having a Milwaukee's Best Light right now. I almost fucked that up.

KurtCobain
08-25-2011, 05:13 PM
Well it's a good thing I'm having a Milwaukee's Best Light right now. I almost fucked that up.

You nasty fool.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-25-2011, 05:15 PM
You nasty fool.

Meh it's fine and cheap. Budweiser/Bud Light.... now that's nasty.

Backwards Masking
08-25-2011, 05:17 PM
The P*ssy Ass commisioner charging 20k to DB's for making great plays on "defenseless receivers" in the f*cking PRESEASON. This is supposed to be FOOTBALL, he should have been commissioner of Women's Golf.

Bugeater
08-25-2011, 05:19 PM
Did you see where you're my doctor in the loony bin?
Oh, the facebook thing? Didn't pay much attention to it.

Bwana
08-25-2011, 05:25 PM
Remind me to say out Montana, I would not want to catch one of your stray bullets.

Not to worry, I don't miss. :D

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-25-2011, 05:26 PM
Not to worry, I don't miss. :D

Would you happen to be the huge dude on the bike that you used to have in your avy?

Bwana
08-25-2011, 05:30 PM
Would you happen to be the huge dude on the bike that you used to have in your avy?

Nope

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-25-2011, 05:32 PM
Nope

Well forget it then I was going to make sure to treat you with respect. To hell with you in this case.

Bwana
08-25-2011, 05:33 PM
Well forget it then I was going to make sure to treat you with respect. To hell with you in this case.

Shut the fuck up Danny! :D

burt
08-25-2011, 05:33 PM
WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY CAR KEYS????!!!!???

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-25-2011, 05:34 PM
Shut the **** up Danny! :D

I deserved that.

Crush
08-25-2011, 05:42 PM
WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY CAR KEYS????!!!!???

MOTHERFUCKING THIS

KurtCobain
08-25-2011, 05:43 PM
Budweiser/Bud Light.... now that's nasty.

Agreed, it's the wtf of beers.

I think Miller Light has a decent taste. And Camo.

KurtCobain
08-25-2011, 05:43 PM
MOTHERFUCKING THIS

I HATE PEOPLE WHO TYPE IN LARGE LETTERS!!!!!!!!!

pr_capone
08-25-2011, 05:45 PM

Camo 40 tastes like camel piss.

Best buzz you can get for $1.99 tho. :D

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-25-2011, 05:49 PM

Never had Camo but Miller Lite is usually my price-inflated-piss-water-because-it's-so-heavily-advertised-but-pretty-much-the-same-as-the-rest-American-light beers beer of choice.

KurtCobain
08-25-2011, 05:53 PM
Never had Camo but Miller Lite is usually my price-inflated-piss-water-because-it's-so-heavily-advertised-but-pretty-much-the-same-as-the-rest-American-light beers beer of choice.

Is it more expensive? I always thought it tasted kinda like bad water, and that's good beer taste to me. It doesn't have that nasty zing.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-25-2011, 05:54 PM
Is it more expensive? I always thought it tasted kinda like bad water, and that's good beer taste to me. It doesn't have that nasty zing.

More expensive compared to Milwaukees Best Light/Keystone Light/PBR/Old Mil Light etc.... the other cheap beers I'll buy.

KurtCobain
08-25-2011, 05:55 PM
And yes noonan, as you can imagine, I am somebody who chooses products based on advertising.

KurtCobain
08-25-2011, 05:56 PM
I use old spice because I have always liked their commercials, even though I hate the smell.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-25-2011, 05:56 PM
And yes noonan, as you can imagine, I am somebody who chooses products based on advertising.

The folks in the board room at Miller Brewing Company love you.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-25-2011, 05:57 PM
I use old spice because I have always liked their commercials, even though I hate the smell.

LMAO

KurtCobain
08-25-2011, 06:10 PM
The folks in the board room at Miller Brewing Company love you.

I've always weighed going to school to work in advertising and promotions. Seems like something I'd like to do. But I've already invested alot in other schooling, so I feel like I've given up on that dream.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-25-2011, 06:14 PM
I've always weighed going to school to work in advertising and promotions. Seems like something I'd like to do. But I've already invested alot in other schooling, so I feel like I've given up on that dream.

Don't be a dummy, you're young, you have plenty of time to do what you want. I've been in broadcasting/advertising/promotions for 22 years. If you have a creative bone you can learn the rest. Don't be silly and give up on something at your age. I'm 42 and have plenty I want to do yet.

Bump
08-25-2011, 06:18 PM
More expensive compared to Milwaukees Best Light/Keystone Light/PBR/Old Mil Light etc.... the other cheap beers I'll buy.

I haven't drank shit beer in about a year and a half. I've evolved into a fucking beer snob and I love it!

Crush
08-25-2011, 06:18 PM
Anyone that really hated Firefox 6 like I did needs to download the Firefox 7 Beta right now. The memory leak problem has seemingly been fixed and it is 10,000x better than Firefox 6, which might be the worst web browser ever created.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-25-2011, 06:20 PM
I haven't drank shit beer in about a year and a half. I've evolved into a ****ing beer snob and I love it!

Go you. You're probably rich.

Bearcat
08-25-2011, 06:21 PM
I cannot wrap my head around how people think it's okay to leave their dog outside for hours at a time to bark and bark and bark (and bark).

First apartment I moved into... someone I shared a wall with would apparently leave their dogs in a room when they left for the weekend or whatever to bark and bark and bark. Second apartment... some bitch moved in after a few months and would bark at everything that passed by their door. Moved into a house with a friend... a few months before we left, a neighbor got a dog and would leave it outside - about 10 feet from my bedroom wall - to bark for hours and hours. Bought a house in a very quiet neighborhood... a month ago, a dog started barking and it hasn't stopped.

Every time I provide possible solutions, like training the dog or not leaving it out for nearly as long, it becomes a temporary solution and a day or two later it's back to barking for hours at a time.

Who the fuck could possibly think it's okay to leave their dog outside for everyone to hear, especially at 7:00am or 11pm?!? Apparently, just about everyone. It's mind boggling.

If your dog has been outside barking the entire time you've been reading this, go fuck yourself with something long and sharp and pointy and rusty and infected with AIDS and herpes and leprosy and necrotizing fasciitis while oozing puss and the tears of raped nuns, only after taking care of that incessant noise, you fucking oblivious piece of shit imbecile.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-25-2011, 06:23 PM
I cannot wrap my head around how people think it's okay to leave their dog outside for hours at a time to bark and bark and bark (and bark).

First apartment I moved into... someone I shared a wall with would apparently leave their dogs in a room when they left for the weekend or whatever to bark and bark and bark. Second apartment... some bitch moved in after a few months and would bark at everything that passed by their door. Moved into a house with a friend... a few months before we left, a neighbor got a dog and would leave it outside - about 10 feet from my bedroom wall - to bark for hours and hours. Bought a house in a very quiet neighborhood... a month ago, a dog started barking and it hasn't stopped.

Every time I provide possible solutions, like training the dog or not leaving it out for nearly as long, it becomes a temporary solution and a day or two later it's back to barking for hours at a time.

Who the **** could possibly think it's okay to leave their dog outside for everyone to hear, especially at 7:00am or 11pm?!? Apparently, just about everyone. It's mind boggling.

If your dog has been outside barking the entire time you've been reading this, go **** yourself with something long and sharp and pointy and rusty and infected with AIDS and herpes and leprosy and necrotizing fasciitis while oozing puss and the tears of raped nuns, only after taking care of that incessant noise, you ****ing oblivious piece of shit imbecile.

This is why I prefer cats. Barking, licking and neediness drive me crazy. I like other peoples dogs just fine just don't want one unless it's lazy and knows to stfu.

burt
08-25-2011, 06:28 PM
I HATE PEOPLE WHO TYPE IN LARGE LETTERS!!!!!!!!!

some of us rant loud.

burt
08-25-2011, 06:29 PM
This is why I prefer cats. Barking, licking and neediness drive me crazy. I like other peoples dogs just fine just don't want one unless it's lazy and knows to stfu.

my 2 dogs know how to stfu.

Bugeater
08-25-2011, 06:44 PM

Who the fuck could possibly think it's okay to leave their dog outside for everyone to hear, especially at 7:00am or 11pm?!? Apparently, just about everyone. It's mind boggling.

If your dog has been outside barking the entire time you've been reading this, go fuck yourself with something long and sharp and pointy and rusty and infected with AIDS and herpes and leprosy and necrotizing fasciitis while oozing puss and the tears of raped nuns, only after taking care of that incessant noise, you fucking oblivious piece of shit imbecile.
Yeah I've never understood how a dog 3 houses away that is annoying me somehow isn't also annoying the people who have the fucking thing in their yard.

And the fucksticks who leave them outside to bark all day long while they're at work are the worst, especially if you are painting the outside of the house next door to them and have to listen to it all goddamn day. Eventually I figured out that if I took my radio over to the fence and pointed it towards the dog at maximum volume they would eventually shut up. If not, I'd spray the fuckers with a hose.

As far as the one next door to you, you could try something like this:

http://www.petco.com/product/104027/PetSafe-Outdoor-Bark-Control.aspx

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-25-2011, 06:53 PM
my 2 dogs know how to stfu.

I'd like them then. My brother has a hug pit/lab mix who is lazy and gentle and doesn't lick or get in your face and I've never heard him bark. Krusty-dog. He's a gooooood boy.

booger
08-25-2011, 06:55 PM
They keep calling and they won't stop. I don't even know how they got my number.

"how are you today? I would like to talk to you about the courses we offer for people like yourself who are going back to school"

Me: I didn't sign up for any information

They come back with a well according to my list you did so they get hung up on.
Hanging up on them doesn't work. They call back. Please take me off your list doesn't work. They call back. I will report you to the BBB doesn't work. They call back. Ignoring the call and letting it ring when i recognize the # on caller id doesn't work. they call back. Then they change their # to 000-000-000. WTF? Like i won't remember that.

A week ago my response was if you ever call back i will remove your head and hang it on my wall and tonight they call back.

I wish i could some how hook up a laser beam that would zap them in their ears through their headset every time they try and dial my number. :cuss:

booger
08-25-2011, 06:57 PM
Yeah I've never understood how a dog 3 houses away that is annoying me somehow isn't also annoying the people who have the ****ing thing in their yard.

And the ****sticks who leave them outside to bark all day long while they're at work are the worst, especially if you are painting the outside of the house next door to them and have to listen to it all goddamn day. Eventually I figured out that if I took my radio over to the fence and pointed it towards the dog at maximum volume they would eventually shut up. If not, I'd spray the ****ers with a hose.

can't u just turn down your hearing aid?

Bump
08-25-2011, 06:58 PM
Speaking of dogs. WHY DO MOTHERFUCKERS WALK THEIR DOG WITHOUT A DAMN PLASTIC GROCERY BAG? PICK UP YOUR DOGS SHIT, ITS NOT HARD!!!

Bugeater
08-25-2011, 07:06 PM
can't u just turn down your hearing aid?
Then I can't hear my radio.

Bearcat
08-25-2011, 07:10 PM
Yeah I've never understood how a dog 3 houses away that is annoying me somehow isn't also annoying the people who have the ****ing thing in their yard.

And the ****sticks who leave them outside to bark all day long while they're at work are the worst, especially if you are painting the outside of the house next door to them and have to listen to it all goddamn day. Eventually I figured out that if I took my radio over to the fence and pointed it towards the dog at maximum volume they would eventually shut up. If not, I'd spray the ****ers with a hose.

Thanks, didn't know something like that existed.... I've thought about dog whistles, but up until now I've gone place to place fairly quickly and didn't want to spend the money and effort (too bad they follow me everywhere I go :banghead: ).

This one is across my backyard, so as long as my TV or something is on, I can't hear it, but it's a constant annoyance when I'm getting ready for work or I'm outside. I complained about it once to the owner and they were nice and all, but the quiet didn't last long. I don't know how they aren't getting multiple complaints a day... I guess it's part of the Midwest; people don't like conflict. Anyway, there's a tree in the corner of my back yard with some bushes and stuff, which should be <50 ft from where they chain the dog. :hmmm:

booger
08-25-2011, 07:11 PM
Then I can't hear my radio.

Bearcat
08-25-2011, 07:14 PM
The reviews are kind of mixed, and this one is just strange...

We can't even be outside having a conversation without it going off. And forget having any kids in the yard, their voices set it off too!

http://www.petco.com/product/104027/PetSafe-Outdoor-Bark-Control.aspx#description-tab

08-25-2011, 07:30 PM
People that drive below the speed limit period.

People that have to practically stop before they turn.

People that don't use their turn signals.

People that coast through stop signs and lights and call it a rolling stop.

People that use their cell phone while driving.

Oh, and people that bitch about bargain hunters. :)

Bugeater
08-25-2011, 08:14 PM
The reviews are kind of mixed, and this one is just strange...

http://www.petco.com/product/104027/PetSafe-Outdoor-Bark-Control.aspx#description-tab
Huh, I figured it would be some high-pitched deal that humans can't hear.

luv
08-25-2011, 09:13 PM

You don't like licking? *makes mental note*

I love dogs, but, no matter how small they may be, I don't think they belong in apartments. I, too, am a cat person anyway.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-25-2011, 09:15 PM
You don't like licking? *makes mental note*

luvy you're killin me. You know thats not what I said.

loochy
08-25-2011, 09:15 PM
Denim and Leather
Brought us all together
It was you that set the spirit free

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xy_Clys4ul4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

luv
08-25-2011, 09:19 PM
luvy you're killin me. You know thats not what I said.

You're right. You said it drives you crazy. :hmmm:

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-25-2011, 09:35 PM
You're right. You said it drives you crazy. :hmmm:

You're killin me smalls.

-The sandlot

luv
08-25-2011, 09:41 PM
You're killin me smalls.

-The sandlot

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/H-Q7b-vHY3Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-25-2011, 09:43 PM
<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/H-Q7b-vHY3Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

luv why do you hate me...?

:)

DonTellMeShowMe
08-25-2011, 09:47 PM
Due to last weekend...

this dumbass people who come to games just to start shit. I like to watch football, and the game, and be there for the experience. The whole thing gets ruined by people who have a shit life, a shit week and come to start shit with other people.

Im tired of your dumbass shit...and all othem has a dumbass gf and dumbass kid with them

Bugeater
08-25-2011, 10:08 PM
Due to last weekend...

this dumbass people who come to games just to start shit. I like to watch football, and the game, and be there for the experience. The whole thing gets ruined by people who have a shit life, a shit week and come to start shit with other people.

Im tired of your dumbass shit...and all othem has a dumbass gf and dumbass kid with them
You been drinking a little tonight?

listopencil
08-26-2011, 12:13 AM
I fucking hate Bank of America, AT&T, creepy-looking teenagers, morbidly-obese people that wear skin tight clothing, Irish Spring soap, stoners, Thomas Jones, teen drivers, old women drivers, motherfuckers that wear their pants down to their ankles, screaming children, cum dumpsters, Mr. Pibb (YOU ARE NOT DR. PEPPER SO STOP ACTING LIKE IT!), parents of screaming children, soy milk (a.k.a. soy juice), Tale of Two Cities, Michael Bay, my neighbors, the criminally insane, fantasy football, and ESPN.

The criminally insane are kind of fun. Other than that, I like your list.

Sofa King
08-26-2011, 08:06 AM
They keep calling and they won't stop. I don't even know how they got my number.

"how are you today? I would like to talk to you about the courses we offer for people like yourself who are going back to school"

Hanging up on them doesn't work. They call back. Please take me off your list doesn't work. They call back. I will report you to the BBB doesn't work. They call back. Ignoring the call and letting it ring when i recognize the # on caller id doesn't work. they call back. Then they change their # to 000-000-000. WTF? Like i won't remember that.

A week ago my response was if you ever call back i will remove your head and hang it on my wall and tonight they call back.

I wish i could some how hook up a laser beam that would zap them in their ears through their headset every time they try and dial my number. :cuss:

pick up the phone and hold one of the buttons. After awhile they'll get the hint. Do it over and over again. They'll make a note on your account.

Bob Dole
08-26-2011, 08:14 AM
If you call a fucking phone and it goes straight to voicemail, it's a pretty good indication that the person is already on a call.

By all means, hang up immediately and call back repeatedly! You can bet your ass that when the person DOES get finished with the call you beeped all over, they're going to be in a mood to help you with your urgent issue. (Especially when you're the jackass who caused Bob Dole to come in on his day off last week, and you showed up 7 hours late.)

luv
08-26-2011, 08:14 AM
People who stereotype. They're nothing but narrow minded assholes (male or female).

People who unfairly associate you with people you share zero traits with just because you're related.

People who can't see others beyond the surface.

People who don't respect anyone unless doing so directly benefits themselves.

These are a few of my least favorite things.

Bob Dole
08-26-2011, 08:15 AM
pick up the phone and hold one of the buttons. After awhile they'll get the hint. Do it over and over again. They'll make a note on your account.

Turning the stereo up and laying the phone directly in front of a speaker works pretty well, too.

Bob Dole
08-26-2011, 08:16 AM
People who stereotype. They're nothing but narrow minded assholes (male or female).

Did you just stereotype people who stereotype people?

luv
08-26-2011, 08:20 AM
If you call a ****ing phone and it goes straight to voicemail, it's a pretty good indication that the person is already on a call.

By all means, hang up immediately and call back repeatedly! You can bet your ass that when the person DOES get finished with the call you beeped all over, they're going to be in a mood to help you with your urgent issue. (Especially when you're the jackass who caused Bob Dole to come in on his day off last week, and you showed up 7 hours late.)
This reminds me....

People who call back immediately after you start leaving them a message. They don't know who called in order for me to know who to transfer them to, or what it might be about (which also helps me know who the call might belong to). I walk around the office asking if anyone called a so-and-so. More times than not (actually, I can't think of a "not"), the caller had left them a voicemail (stating their name and reason for calling), but the person couldn't wait long enough for the voicemail to come through before calling back and wasting my time.

Predarat
I also ****ing hate Milwaukee's Best. Most putrid beer ever made.

Milwaukees Best > Miller

luv
Did you just stereotype people who stereotype people?

Hey, I never said I wasn't an asshole. :)

Saulbadguy
08-26-2011, 08:23 AM
You guys just need to calm down. Chill out.

Bearcat
08-26-2011, 08:33 AM

Is this a land line? I thought those had call block features, but I've never had one... :shrug:

I use Mr Number on my cell (Android)... you can set it to send certain numbers to voicemail, or my favorite, pickup and hangup. Usually after telling them it's a cell number and I'm not interested anyway, take me off the list, etc; they do... but just the other day Hilton vacations called, and then again yesterday morning.... most of the time the app responds fast enough that my phone doesn't even ring/vibrate. Also had some moron calling once a week or so asking for someone else, even though I've had the number for 10 years... must be frustrating getting the pickup/hangup, since he didn't listen the first 20 times I told him to stop calling.

Predarat
08-26-2011, 08:34 AM
When approaching a constuction zone, driving a reasonable speed, maybe a few MPHs over the SL (in TEN you get slammed for speeding in a costruction zone) and someone gets in the lane thats about to close just to pass you and cut you off as soon as the pilons are there. Hopefully some day I can accomplish making one of those ****ers run into the pilons, if that ever happens I will LMFAO. I got close the other day, and today if I had seen them coming, I just might have got them.

http://www.myeugene.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/RoadPylons.jpg

TimeForWasp
08-26-2011, 08:45 AM

A new product called ShitBeGone has a cool advertisement.

Bugeater
08-26-2011, 11:34 AM
If you call a fucking phone and it goes straight to voicemail, it's a pretty good indication that the person is already on a call.

Oh, don't even get me started on the people who call repeatedly instead of just leaving a fucking voicemail the first time. Sometimes I can't simply drop what I'm doing to dig the phone out of my pocket to take your important call. And if you do this, you can be sure I'm not going to call you back for at least several hours, if not days.

AirForceChief
08-26-2011, 11:41 AM
I wish there was a phrase for players who played in the Pro Bowl only because they were "injury replacement" players...c'mon, you were what fourth...maybe fifth in line. You're not a "real" Pro Bowl player. [I'm looking at you, Matt.]

Inspector
08-26-2011, 11:42 AM
What really grinds my gears.....

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.

They are so fucking annoying!!

And damn brown paper packages. Those too.

ModSocks
08-26-2011, 11:43 AM

I've always wanted to try unleashing a barrage of hilarious sexual comments to one of those female telemarketers just to hear their reaction.

One of these days I'll do it.

Maybe Answer the phone and act like i think i'm talking to my hot mistress.

"Oh, fuck, I've been waiting for your call. Fuck I'm SOOOOO hot right now. I'm stroking myself so fast thinking about that time I PIIYB. OHHHHH"

boogblaster
08-26-2011, 12:51 PM
hate all the bs pohone calls ....

Predarat
08-26-2011, 12:56 PM
I've always wanted to try unleashing a barrage of hilarious sexual comments to one of those female telemarketers just to hear their reaction.

One of these days I'll do it.

Maybe Answer the phone and act like i think i'm talking to my hot mistress.

"Oh, ****, I've been waiting for your call. **** I'm SOOOOO hot right now. I'm stroking myself so fast thinking about that time I PIIYB. OHHHHH"

Its fun to light heartedly flirt with them, because most of them have no hange up policies, so you can keep them on the phone a long time. This pisses them off because if they are on the phone a long time and do not make a sell they get hell from their bosses. So as long as you do not get out of hand, they have to stay on the phone. Some of them act like they enjoy it after awhile.

luv
08-26-2011, 12:57 PM
I will never have kids. Or maybe I would love my two year old whereas I find my boss' to be a holy terror.

Bob Dole
08-26-2011, 12:57 PM
Jesus Christ in a chicken basket.

No...some fucking employee who you've never heard of in IT did NOT create a Google doc for you to fill in your fucking login info. It's a goddamned PHISHING attempt, just like the previous 672 that slipped through the Barracuda, which I forwarded to EVERYONE informing them that IT WILL NEVER ASK YOU TO FILL OUT A FUCKING FORM WITH THAT INFO.

luv
08-26-2011, 02:55 PM

No...some ****ing employee who you've never heard of in IT did NOT create a Google doc for you to fill in your ****ing login info. It's a goddamned PHISHING attempt, just like the previous 672 that slipped through the Barracuda, which I forwarded to EVERYONE informing them that IT WILL NEVER ASK YOU TO FILL OUT A ****ING FORM WITH THAT INFO.

I said I was sorry. Sheesh!

Bowser
08-26-2011, 03:00 PM

No...some fucking employee who you've never heard of in IT did NOT create a Google doc for you to fill in your fucking login info. It's a goddamned PHISHING attempt, just like the previous 672 that slipped through the Barracuda, which I forwarded to EVERYONE informing them that IT WILL NEVER ASK YOU TO FILL OUT A FUCKING FORM WITH THAT INFO.

By the way, I cleared my cookies and restarted the computer, but it's still doing that thing I was telling you about.

The Franchise
08-26-2011, 03:02 PM
Look IT guy.....if I call into the help desk and throughly explain the problem that I'm having....please don't immediately ask me to restart my computer and check to make sure my network cable is still plugged in. I'm not dumb....I've already tried those.

And I know that you have to deal with retards throughout the day that have no clue what they're doing when it comes to computers.....but I'm not one of them.

Bob Dole
08-26-2011, 03:02 PM
Bob Dole apologizes for not prioritizing the departmental work requests and projects in a manner that placed your desire to rearrange your office--with no respect to the locations of the network jack--at or near the top of the list.

Rest assured that it will be at least another 6 weeks before we bother to even think about your idiotic request. In the meantime, you might consider spending $12 of your departmental budget to purchase 2, 20' CAT5 cables instead of repeatedly insisting that Bob Dole's staff custom make them for you.

luv
08-26-2011, 03:04 PM
Customer service or help desk people who speak English as a second language.

4th and Long
08-26-2011, 03:07 PM
Customer service or help desk people who speak English as a second language.
Customer service or help desk people who speak English as a third or fourth language, and not very well.

chasedude
08-26-2011, 03:31 PM
Customer service or help desk people who speak English as a third or fourth language, and not very well.

Customer service where it takes you 10 minutes to go through the automated prompts and 15 key presses later, in order to talk to someone who speaks English as a third or fourth language, and not very well.

ModSocks
08-26-2011, 03:49 PM
Customer service where it takes you 10 minutes to go through the automated prompts and 15 key presses later, in order to talk to someone who speaks English as a third or fourth language, and not very well.

And then they put you on hold because they can't answer your fucking question....and then you get disconnected.

I'm looking at YOU Cox Communications....

chasedude
08-26-2011, 03:59 PM
And then they put you on hold because they can't answer your fucking question....and then you get disconnected.

I'm looking at YOU Cox Communications....

Yeah, I've had this issue with my bank. "Hold on while I find someone who can answer your question, click" WTF? My next call back is not that cordial. :cuss:

US Bank... I'm looking at you!!!

Bob Dole
09-08-2011, 02:16 PM
Email request from the top:

Can we send out an update email to remind folks of the capabilities of their phone? Lots of new folks.

Seriously? IT'S A ****ING TELEPHONE. It's that thing sitting on your desk that makes a noise once in awhile, and has pretty much the standard components of EVERY OTHER ****ING PHONE YOU'VE EVER SEEN. When it makes a noise, pick up the handset and say hello. It's even nicer if you identify who the **** you are and ask the caller how you might assist them.

If you want to make a call, USE THE ****ING NUMBER PAD. If you need an outside line, press 9 first, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER ****ING POST BRANCH EXCHANGE PHONE YOU'VE EVER USED. Its primary capability is that it facilitates communication between you and someone at a remote location! Pretty ****ing sweet, huh?

And no...IT WON'T SEND A FAX OR MAKE YOU ANY ****ING SMARTER, BECAUSE IT'S JUST A ****ING PHONE.

If you aren't bright enough to figure out any additional features available through pressing the CLEARLY LABELED BUTTONS OR SOFTKEYS (which more often than not, result in MORE CLEARLY LABELED SOFTKEYS), you're probably not ****ing bright enough to use them without bothering me every ****ing time you feel the urge to use them, so pretend they aren't there. If you have enough time to sit and ponder all the spiffy things your phone might be able to do, YOU CLEARLY HAVE TOO MUCH ****ING SPARE TIME AND SHOULD FIND SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE TO DO.

Saulbadguy
09-08-2011, 02:32 PM
Email request from the top:

Seriously? IT'S A ****ING TELEPHONE. It's that thing sitting on your desk that makes a noise once in awhile, and has pretty much the standard components of EVERY OTHER ****ING PHONE YOU'VE EVER SEEN. When it makes a noise, pick up the handset and say hello. It's even nicer if you identify who the **** you are and ask the caller how you might assist them.

If you want to make a call, USE THE ****ING NUMBER PAD. If you need an outside line, press 9 first, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER ****ING POST BRANCH EXCHANGE PHONE YOU'VE EVER USED. Its primary capability is that it facilitates communication between you and someone at a remote location! Pretty ****ing sweet, huh?

And no...IT WON'T SEND A FAX OR MAKE YOU ANY ****ING SMARTER, BECAUSE IT'S JUST A ****ING PHONE.

If you aren't bright enough to figure out any additional features available through pressing the CLEARLY LABELED BUTTONS OR SOFTKEYS (which more often than not, result in MORE CLEARLY LABELED SOFTKEYS), you're probably not ****ing bright enough to use them without bothering me every ****ing time you feel the urge to use them, so pretend they aren't there. If you have enough time to sit and ponder all the spiffy things your phone might be able to do, YOU CLEARLY HAVE TOO MUCH ****ING SPARE TIME AND SHOULD FIND SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE TO DO.

Did you send the e-mail?

Bob Dole
09-08-2011, 03:11 PM
Did you send the e-mail?

No, but they might get Bob Dole's "How to use your phone" Powerpoint that he put together a couple of years ago when someone asked him to hold a training session about using a telephone.

Donger
09-08-2011, 04:16 PM
Self-check out at the grocery store. Next person waiting in line? Please, wait for me to pick up my receipt, grocery bags and depart BEFORE walking up behind me so that you can have your turn. I'm relatively sure that I could easily kill you with a 5lb bag of FUCKING potatoes. Or even a half gallon of Rocky Road ice cream. At the very least, I will rend and torture you anally with a fresh corn cob.

Thank you.

luv
09-08-2011, 04:43 PM
No, but they might get Bob Dole's "How to use your phone" Powerpoint that he put together a couple of years ago when someone asked him to hold a training session about using a telephone.

:spock:

How much does your company pay? I really feel like I could excel there.

luv
02-10-2012, 11:49 AM
I'm sorry. I don't care if you are one of the owners of this place. Just because your three year old is too sick for daycare does not mean it's cool to bring him to work with you. Especially when you are on the phone in your office with the door closed, and your son is getting into everything, slamming doors, and coughing on everything!

bevischief
02-12-2012, 09:37 AM
I am not in a good mood.

bevischief
02-12-2012, 10:39 AM
And have no baby sitter at moment... My wife is still sleeping...

In58men
02-12-2012, 10:40 AM
Wake her ass up WTF?

KurtCobain
02-12-2012, 02:46 PM
bevis needs to apply the pimp hand.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bugeater
02-12-2012, 02:50 PM
I'm sorry. I don't care if you are one of the owners of this place. Just because your three year old is too sick for daycare does not mean it's cool to bring him to work with you. Especially when you are on the phone in your office with the door closed, and your son is getting into everything, slamming doors, and coughing on everything!
WTF? Someone seriously brought their sick kid to work with them? :spock:

Rain Man
02-12-2012, 05:50 PM
I'm very glad to see this thread.

I'm trying to rent my apartment, and since it's February and snowy I resorted to putting an ad on craigslist against my better judgment. We've only done an ad once before and it didn't turn out well, but I thought, "let's try again".

I've received seven inquiries. One of them actually showed up, and five never responded to my proposed showing times after they initiated contact. At least those five didn't waste a ton of my time. But #7 was Sarah from Atlanta, who set up a meeting with me today and then didn't show up. I specifically made sure to get home in time from a run, waited for an hour, and then called her. As soon as I said, "Hi, this is Rain Man", the rude Sarah from Atlanta hung up the phone. So I called back and left a message basically saying, "We had an appointment. If you're having trouble finding the place, I'll give you directions." The rude daughter of a syphilitic prostitute presumably found an apartment she liked, and just decided not to show up, not to call, and who cares if she left Rain Man waiting for her? Well, that's fine, Sarah from Atlanta. I don't want to rent to you anyway. I kind of figured from the start that you were a woman of loose moral fiber who would only use my apartment to make films starring you, another woman, and a cup.

If you have an appointment with someone and don't want to show up, cancel the appointment. It's really not very hard.

luv
02-12-2012, 05:56 PM
WTF? Someone seriously brought their sick kid to work with them? :spock:

My co-worker said she'd had to before, but when she did, she confined them to her office and kept her door closed. Even then, the only time she did was when it was before a doctor's appointment or after a doctor's appointment before going home. The thing is, they had more than 24 hours to procure a sitter. Instead, since his wife had to go out of town for work, he brought his sick kid to work. Bronchitis and ear infection. Then he takes him home after lunch for his nap and tells us he'll be back only if he's able to find a sitter. Yeah right.

bevischief
02-12-2012, 06:13 PM
Firefly...

Donger
02-12-2012, 06:20 PM
People who drive with their fog lights on when there is no fog.

Bugeater
02-12-2012, 06:28 PM
Do fog lights really even help in the fog? I thought they put them on cars and trucks because they look cool.

Okie_Apparition
02-12-2012, 07:27 PM
Itchy circumcision scar has gone on long enough without a cure

KurtCobain
02-12-2012, 07:38 PM
I mean really, do you have sit in the fucking bathroom while I shower? The whole time? I do private things in there, and I'm nervous while you're sitting there talking to me.
Posted via Mobile Device

stonedstooge
02-12-2012, 07:42 PM
I just love it when I put in $20 in the fucking gas tank and the fucking gas guage goes a little past a quarter fucking tank. Mother fucking overpriced fucking shit that we have to have to fucking survive in this fucking country. Fuckers

Rain Man
02-12-2012, 07:51 PM
I mean really, do you have sit in the ****ing bathroom while I shower? The whole time? I do private things in there, and I'm nervous while you're sitting there talking to me.
Posted via Mobile Device

Okay, okay, I won't do it any more. Sheesh.

Donger
02-12-2012, 07:56 PM
I just love it when I put in $20 in the ****ing gas tank and the ****ing gas guage goes a little past a quarter ****ing tank. Mother ****ing overpriced ****ing shit that we have to have to ****ing survive in this ****ing country. ****ers

LMAO

Bugeater
02-12-2012, 08:01 PM
Go fuck yourself Donger.

LiveSteam
02-12-2012, 08:21 PM
Go fuck yourself Donger.

You cant talk to him like that

stonedstooge
02-12-2012, 08:22 PM
LMAO

Thought that would catch your eye. ROFL

Predarat
02-12-2012, 08:23 PM
I just love it when I put in $20 in the ****ing gas tank and the ****ing gas guage goes a little past a quarter ****ing tank. Mother ****ing overpriced ****ing shit that we have to have to ****ing survive in this ****ing country. ****ers

This, mother fucking this!

Lumpy
02-12-2012, 09:26 PM
I feel your pain, Mr. Rain Man. I'm selling stuff on Craigslist and it is beyond ridiculous how some people act like it's no big deal if they don't show. Those assholes seem to not understand that you're selling stuff for a reason and have a busy lifestyle that must be put on hold just to meet up w/ them. Then, when they don't show, you miss out on selling to someone that will show.

Pricks.

Anyway, good luck finding a tenant and watch out for those nasty spammers!

Bugeater
02-12-2012, 09:30 PM
What are you selling Lumpy? Anything good?

Hammock Parties
02-12-2012, 09:31 PM
Can't complain.

KS Smitty
02-12-2012, 09:50 PM
Do fog lights really even help in the fog? I thought they put them on cars and trucks because they look cool.

I hate fucking fog lights when the stupid fuckers use them when it's not fucking foggy! Yes they do work in the fucking fog. If it's not fucking foggy then all they do is blind other fucking drivers coming TOWARDS you and that's just fucking dandy aint it.

Lumpy
02-12-2012, 09:53 PM
What are you selling Lumpy? Anything good?

I have a few PS3 games, Wii games, and some of Gonzo Jr's toys and clothes. There's also Gonzo's tool box up there. Do you need a nice tool box? :D

Titty Meat
02-12-2012, 10:05 PM
I don't need any of that. I'll pay you 5 bucks if you show me the goods.

Bugeater
02-12-2012, 10:08 PM
I hate fucking fog lights when the stupid fuckers use them when it's not fucking foggy! Yes they do work in the fucking fog. If it's not fucking foggy then all they do is blind other fucking drivers coming TOWARDS you and that's just fucking dandy aint it.

Huh, both of my vehicles are equipped with them and they don't seem very bright, I can't imagine that they help all that much nor that they blind oncoming drivers.

Bugeater
02-12-2012, 10:10 PM
I have a few PS3 games, Wii games, and some of Gonzo Jr's toys and clothes. There's also Gonzo's tool box up there. Do you need a nice tool box? :DThat's tempting but I have absolutely no more room for anything in my garage.

LiveSteam
02-12-2012, 10:12 PM
I remember fog lights being as cool as a set of Cragar SS deep dish rims back in our teen years

http://www.everythingcarts.com/images/PRODUCT/medium/3449.jpg

http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt22/Feyhung007/DSC_0587.jpg

Rain Man
02-12-2012, 10:13 PM
I have a few PS3 games, Wii games, and some of Gonzo Jr's toys and clothes. There's also Gonzo's tool box up there. Do you need a nice tool box? :D

I'll trade you six hours in my apartment for the tool box.

LiveSteam
02-12-2012, 10:13 PM
What kind of tool box Lumpy? I could use a new carry-handle tool box for masonry tools

Lumpy
02-12-2012, 10:14 PM
I don't need any of that. I'll pay you 5 bucks if you show me the goods.

Cheap bastard. LMAO

Rain Man
02-12-2012, 10:15 PM
I remember fog lights being as cool as a set of Cragar SS deep dish rims back in our teen years

Fog lights instantly make a car more cool, whether they're on or not. If it's a 1980s off-road pickup a la Marty McFly's truck in Back to the Future, the coolness amplification goes exponential.

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/attachments/out-of-production-toyota-trucks/13465d1151395479-toyota-pick-up-from-back-future-photo-641.jpg

KS Smitty
02-12-2012, 10:16 PM
Huh, both of my vehicles are equipped with them and they don't seem very bright, I can't imagine that they help all that much nor that they blind oncoming drivers.

If they are true fog lamps they do help in the fog because of the color of light. However, there are aftermarket fog lamps that really are nothing more than super bright headlights. They might be marketed as the dumbass lights that they put on the top of 4 wheel drive vehicles but when they use them as fog lights in the middle of the grill all they do is blind me.

Oh and Bug....

Get the fuck off my lawn!

KS Smitty
02-12-2012, 10:17 PM

There was nothing cooler than Crager SS deep dish rims.

Lumpy
02-12-2012, 10:18 PM
What kind of tool box Lumpy? I could use a new carry-handle tool box for masonry tools

Sorry, it's not a small handle box, it's a big tool chest on casters and weighs 400 lbs empty.

LiveSteam
02-12-2012, 10:21 PM
Fog lights instantly make a car more cool, whether they're on or not. If it's a 1980s off-road pickup a la Marty McFly's truck in Back to the Future, the coolness amplification goes exponential.

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/attachments/out-of-production-toyota-trucks/13465d1151395479-toyota-pick-up-from-back-future-photo-641.jpg

I agree, I always liked them. Some kids would take the time & get them behind the grills of old muscle cars. They would look great at night. 68 Cougar some kid had sticks out in my mind still.

LiveSteam
02-12-2012, 10:22 PM
Sorry, it's not a small handle box, it's a big tool chest on casters and weighs 400 lbs empty.

How much what brand?

KS Smitty
02-12-2012, 10:23 PM
I agree, I always liked them. Some kids would take the time & get them behind the grills of old muscle cars. They would look great at night. 68 Cougar some kid had sticks out in my mind still.

And when they turned them on they would blind the drivers coming TOWARDS them. Fucking dandy.

LiveSteam
02-12-2012, 10:25 PM
And when they turned them on they would blind the drivers coming TOWARDS them. Fucking dandy.

Bull shit:harumph:

Bugeater
02-12-2012, 10:27 PM

http://www.everythingcarts.com/images/PRODUCT/medium/3449.jpg

Those look like the Bosches I had on my Cavalier. I ended up buying a set of the clear driving lenses for them because we never have fog here.

LiveSteam
02-12-2012, 10:28 PM
Those look like the Bosches I had on my Cavalier. I ended up buying a set of the clear driving lenses for them because we never have fog here.

YUP Bosches the ones you had.

KS Smitty
02-12-2012, 10:31 PM
Bull shit:harumph:

ROFL HEY! My pupils were dilated man and the light is hurt my head!

Lumpy
02-12-2012, 10:34 PM
How much what brand?

It's a MacTools 60th Anniversary box. Very few of them were made. We're asking $2000.

LiveSteam
02-12-2012, 10:46 PM
It's a MacTools 60th Anniversary box. Very few of them were made. We're asking $2000.

Now that would cool with a set of these

02-12-2012, 10:49 PM
I hate, hate, hate fanboys. JFC they all think they are better than you. Ran into some friggin Amazon Kindle Fire fanboys this weekend. ugh.

Setsuna
02-12-2012, 10:51 PM
I freaking despise ignorant people that are of the same race as me!!! RAAAWWRRR!!!

Rain Man
02-12-2012, 11:46 PM
I freaking despise ignorant people that are of the same race as me!!! RAAAWWRRR!!!

Same here. But I like ignorant people of different races. It's kind of my own little nod to diversity.

boogblaster
02-13-2012, 12:23 AM
they really shouldn't breed ......

Rasputin
02-13-2012, 12:29 AM
Today sucked with out football :mad:

LiveSteam
02-13-2012, 01:20 AM
Today sucked with out football :mad:

Post of the day. Or yesterday

Graystoke
02-13-2012, 09:02 AM
So this is the official Rant thread huh?

Ok.

My wife got a new puppy. 9 months old and is a mutt Minature Greyhound/Terrier Mix. Nice dog.
However it can get on the kitchen counters via the sofa to the kitchen bar. She got up on the Counter and chewed my presciption/polarized Ray Ban Fishing glasses.

I am so pissed...$300 glasses.

Dayze
02-13-2012, 09:06 AM
So this is the official Rant thread huh?

Ok.

My wife got a new puppy. 9 months old and is a mutt Minature Greyhound/Terrier Mix. Nice dog.
However it can get on the kitchen counters via the sofa to the kitchen bar. She got up on the Counter and chewed my presciption/polarized Ray Ban Fishing glasses.

I am so pissed...$300 glasses.

:eek:

Bearcat
02-13-2012, 09:13 AM
I'm pretty sure KCMO has no more than 2 plows. Two inches of snow = two inches of snow on main streets several hours after it started falling, almost causing me to slide off the road and hit a light pole. :#

I think their strategy is along the lines of... if it's a major road, there are enough cars, so we don't have to plow. And if it's not a major road, well, no one drives on those anyway.

It's one time I'd rather be back in Omaha... I know they should be better prepared anyway, but it's not even close.

Dayze
02-13-2012, 09:16 AM
wishing I could fall ass backwards into about $8-10k so I could build a rat-rod.

luv
02-13-2012, 10:10 AM
I'm pretty sure KCMO has no more than 2 plows. Two inches of snow = two inches of snow on main streets several hours after it started falling, almost causing me to slide off the road and hit a light pole. :#

I think their strategy is along the lines of... if it's a major road, there are enough cars, so we don't have to plow. And if it's not a major road, well, no one drives on those anyway.

It's one time I'd rather be back in Omaha... I know they should be better prepared anyway, but it's not even close.

No problems getting to work this morning. Roads weren't bad. However, snow is falling again. I don't think we're supposed to get too much more accumulation. 2-4 inches total is expected. I was prepared though. I put three 40 lb bags of wood pellets in my trunk, just in case. I also brought my lunch today, because I don't feel like getting back out in it until it's time to go home.

In58men
02-13-2012, 10:13 AM
My rant:

Inmem58, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

WTF is up with this?

Dr. Johnny Fever
02-13-2012, 10:19 AM
Chiefs Planet is really boring lately. That's my rant.

Rasputin
02-13-2012, 11:07 AM
Chiefs Planet is really boring lately. That's my rant.

Yes, Joey (aka kurt cobain) needs to entertain us.

Bearcat
02-13-2012, 11:09 AM
Doctors at least get "it hurts when I do this"..... IT people get "it hurts".

luv
02-13-2012, 11:33 AM
My rant:

Inmem58, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

WTF is up with this?

What are you trying to do?

Bearcat
02-13-2012, 11:40 AM

Yeah, I'm too cranky to go for anything more than the passive aggressive approach. :p

Rasputin
02-13-2012, 01:09 PM
The fact that Faiders and Donko fans are aloud to breath air pisses me the fuck off! :mad:

In58men
02-13-2012, 01:12 PM

Can't post pics, vids, create new threads, upload an avatar and PM members.

Rasputin
02-13-2012, 01:54 PM

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bxauqa7rJgI&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bxauqa7rJgI&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

Sofa King
02-13-2012, 01:57 PM
Family Guy is a funny show, damnit!

In58men
02-13-2012, 02:00 PM
Lmao hahahah prick

Rasputin
02-13-2012, 02:04 PM
Lmao hahahah prick

Lmao hahaha n00b (sp)

:evil:

In58men
02-13-2012, 02:05 PM
Lmao hahaha n00b (sp)

:evil:

Oh know you didn't.

luv
02-13-2012, 02:06 PM

Because you're still a n00b. I don't know if it's post count, time, or a combination.

Sofa King
02-13-2012, 02:08 PM
Because you're still a n00b. I don't know if it's post count, time, or a combination.

It's a simple formula really.

Post Count + (Time Here - Time Spent Trolling)
Real Life Annual Income - Lies Told

Setsuna
02-13-2012, 05:09 PM
Sofa King needs to pay off all of my debts and my family's debts with his annual income now!

Buehler445
06-22-2012, 07:20 AM
God fucking damn it. It fucking refuses to rain. SON OF A BITCH.

boogblaster
06-22-2012, 08:19 AM
frickin' flatheads must be on nest .. no frickin' fish on me lines .. frick frick frick .....

Setsuna
06-22-2012, 09:21 AM
Put your special sauce on the bait boog and you'll have more fish than you know what to do with!

Predarat
06-22-2012, 09:26 AM
Sometimes I am a stupid fucking dumbass that does really fucking stupid ass things.

pimpchief
09-27-2012, 10:46 PM
Ooooh I hate people who been deliver bad news worth a smile. Worthless cunts.

09-27-2012, 11:23 PM
People that don't like being reminded of their age but then get upset if you forget their birthday.

bevischief
09-28-2012, 07:24 AM
asset tags suck, especially when some show up missing during an audit.

luv
09-28-2012, 08:25 AM
I really wish I had a punching bag right now. Just a lot of pent up frustration. I need to go off, and punching and kicking the shit out of a bag would help.