PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports WOW! Chelsea star Drogba knocked out cold!!

Frankie
08-31-2011, 04:15 PM
<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kpV6a7oZ8G4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

|Zach|
08-31-2011, 04:15 PM
Last weekend.

Rain Man
08-31-2011, 04:18 PM
Eh. Took a dive.

Donger
08-31-2011, 04:18 PM
Dive.

Frankie
08-31-2011, 04:20 PM
Eh. Took a dive.

Quite obviously.

ChiefGator
08-31-2011, 04:43 PM
Dive?

Dante84
08-31-2011, 05:11 PM
Looks like he took and elbow to the j-

Dive.

Demonpenz
08-31-2011, 05:12 PM
i thought this was going to be about chelsea handler getting drunk and hitting some singing star I've never heard of

Buck
08-31-2011, 05:20 PM
Damn, it looks like he was knocked out by the initial blow to the head from the GK.

I almost wondered if when the GK's hand hit his head, he just let his body go limp like they normally do.

listopencil
08-31-2011, 05:29 PM
I was going to say "dive" but it looks like the goal tender's left hand/arm plowed the guy's head. From the motion of the goal tender's arm after contact and the direction of the other player's rotation in mid air mean. Looks like a classic sideways-impact knockout.

MOhillbilly
08-31-2011, 05:29 PM
Chelsea has the best firm name/insignia.

listopencil
08-31-2011, 05:31 PM
Also look at the injured player's head movement in the slo-mo replay. Contact is made around the right cheek, his head is shoved to the left, his body follows, his head rolls back to its right then his head follows his body to the left again. Either the player was injured or he has a great commitment to the flop.

Frankie
08-31-2011, 05:32 PM
Damn, it looks like he was knocked out by the initial blow to the head from the GK.

I almost wondered if when the GK's hand hit his head, he just let his body go limp like they normally do.

He was out cold in the air. You would not land and bounce like that if you have any degree of consciousness.

Donger
08-31-2011, 05:43 PM
He was out cold in the air. You would not land and bounce like that if you have any degree of consciousness.

LMAO

So, if he were conscious, he could have suspended basic physics/stopped himself from bouncing?

milkman
08-31-2011, 05:45 PM

Just think if he had broken in two while in the air.

Scary.

listopencil
08-31-2011, 05:45 PM
LMAO

So, if he were conscious, he could have suspended basic physics/stopped himself from bouncing?

We're just lucky that he didn't break in half before hitting the ground. Disaster avoided.

listopencil
08-31-2011, 05:46 PM

Scary.

Bastard.

Frankie
08-31-2011, 05:57 PM
LMAO

Once in a while you make it totally impossible to ignore your abject stupidity. This is one of them.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljvxw6oEmX1qgpzvfo1_500.gif

A conscious person would automatically brace his body/face against the ground before hitting it.
:rolleyes:

Donger
08-31-2011, 06:07 PM
Once in a while you make it totally impossible to ignore your abject stupidity. This is one of them.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljvxw6oEmX1qgpzvfo1_500.gif

A conscious person would automatically brace his body/face against the ground before hitting it.
:rolleyes:

Well, that's what you should have written instead of just mentioning consciousness, Frankie. Sure, if he were conscious, he would have most likely have gotten an arm and/or leg down in order to absorb some of the energy before the rest of his body hit the ground. You'll forgive me if I'm not exactly confident that you have even rudimentary understanding of basic physics.

listopencil
08-31-2011, 06:12 PM
Hey, look. It's the new thousand post Frankie/Donger thread.

Frankie
08-31-2011, 06:23 PM
Nah, he's been trolling me around all threads that I'm in, hoping to get a reply. He knows he's being ignored and it burns his asshole. This one was just too totally stupid to ignore. More so than most of his posts. Call it an exception to the rule.

LOCOChief
08-31-2011, 06:27 PM
Holy shit

Donger
08-31-2011, 06:33 PM
Nah, he's been trolling me around all threads that I'm in, hoping to get a reply. He knows he's being ignored and it burns his asshole. This one was just too totally stupid to ignore. More so than most of his posts. Call it an exception to the rule.

All threads you are in? I think you should be careful there, Frankie. Other than this one, the stupid smilie thread and the infamous airplane thread, I can't think of another one. Can you?

Donger
08-31-2011, 06:34 PM
Holy shit

What?

milkman
08-31-2011, 06:38 PM
What?

I think he's trying to tell us he's just found some Jesus fecal matter and is on his way to EBAY to sell it

seeth213
08-31-2011, 07:28 PM
what a pussy

Bewbies
08-31-2011, 07:32 PM
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/p1J9tgrIMKo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ForeverChiefs58
08-31-2011, 07:36 PM
<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nyZSMW8rzrY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Funny, cause I think something similar is what would happen to Frankie if he ever followed through with his threats to surprise someone to meet them in person.

Frankie
08-31-2011, 07:41 PM
Funny, cause I think something similar is what would happen to Frankie if he ever followed through with his threats to surprise someone to meet them in person.

A promise is only a threat to those who are scared. Like you and your boyfriend Preparation H5.

ROFL

ForeverChiefs58
08-31-2011, 08:07 PM
A promise is only a threat to those who are scared. Like you and your boyfriend Preparation H5.

ROFL

If you are stupid enough to want to threaten to come see me, I have three things to say: Please, please, please. You show up at my door and I'll knock your pussy ass all the way back to iran.

And that's a promise.

Frankie
08-31-2011, 08:55 PM
If you are stupid enough to want to threaten to come see me, I have three things to say: Please, please, please. You show up at my door and I'll knock your pussy ass all the way back to iran.

And that's a promise.

Has your boyfriend, Preparation-H5, worked on installing your avatar yet? I'd do it gladly for you if you just ask nicely. But I won't offer Preparation-H5's penetrating observation on the quality of your software. You have to kiss up to him again for that.

ForeverChiefs58
08-31-2011, 08:59 PM
Has your boyfriend, Preparation-H5, worked on installing your avatar yet? I'd do it gladly for you if you just ask nicely. But I won't offer Preparation-H5's penetrating observation on the quality of your software. You have to kiss up to him again for that.

Sorry, I don't speak idiot. No understandum dumbassholeo.

Frankie
08-31-2011, 09:04 PM
Sorry, I don't speak idiot. No understandum dumbassholeo.

You just did. Would you now have your boyfriend translate it into English for the rest of us?

Oh, I forgot,... he's an idiot too. ROFL

ForeverChiefs58
08-31-2011, 09:07 PM
You just did. Would you now have your boyfriend translate it into English for the rest of us?

Oh, I forgot,... he's an idiot too. ROFL

Go fuck your cat in the corner 159, while everyone else takes turns on your mother.

ForeverChiefs58
08-31-2011, 09:10 PM
go ahead and expand on your threat pussy cat chicken boy. Don't be scared, tell me more how you are gonna come get me.

4th and Long
08-31-2011, 09:14 PM
When Frankie posts on a thread anymore, it's an instant train wreck.

Frankie + thread = dog pile.

Rain Man
08-31-2011, 09:16 PM

I've been noticing that too. When did he start getting hounded by the papparazzi?

ForeverChiefs58
08-31-2011, 09:27 PM

Don't you mean plane wreck? :thumb: ROFL

Frankie brings it on himself, and spews the dumbest shit more than anyone else which is saying a lot. For instance, his revelations about us bringing on 9-11 for how we treated the poor middle eastern suicide bombers.

go bo
08-31-2011, 09:43 PM
I've been noticing that too. When did he start getting hounded by the papparazzi?

oh, about ten years ago...

go bo
08-31-2011, 09:46 PM
Don't you mean plane wreck? :thumb: ROFL

Frankie brings it on himself, and spews the dumbest shit more than anyone else which is saying a lot. For instance, his revelations about us bringing on 9-11 for how we treated the poor middle eastern suicide bombers.

don't get excited, but i've been curious about why do you think they attacked us?

didn't there have to be some sort of reason, at least in their minds?

or is it simply like bush said, that they hate us for our freedoms?

Frankie
08-31-2011, 09:46 PM
Go **** your cat in the corner 159, while everyone else takes turns on your mother.

My is that what your boyfriend told you to say? He must be INJECTING a lot of his personality DEEP into your psyche.

And oh BTW how is that PSYCHE of yours? Does it hurt? Can you walk?

Frankie
08-31-2011, 09:48 PM
go ahead and expand on your threat pussy cat chicken boy. Don't be scared, tell me more how you are gonna come get me.

You are so pretty when you are paranoid. ROFL

Frankie
08-31-2011, 09:48 PM

Yeah why is that? :hmmm:

DeezNutz
08-31-2011, 09:49 PM

Scary.

Makes you wonder how safe the bodies that we live in everyday really are...

Frankie
08-31-2011, 09:51 PM
don't get excited, but i've been curious about why do you think they attacked us?

ROFL

I would hate him for his freedom. But Preparation-H5 keeps telling us he's not free anymore. Just inexpensive. Maybe he wants all that nice free 'psyche' to himself. :hmmm:

Bewbies
08-31-2011, 10:29 PM

Person who says tea party folks want blacks hanging from trees is crazy, no need to understand.

Person who flies jets into buildings to kill as many innocent people as possible must be understood, and we should figure out why they did what they did.

:shake:

ForeverChiefs58
08-31-2011, 10:29 PM

No, cause they are psychotics who are extremely religious. They use their religion as an excuse to kill period. If it is not us, it is some Jews, or Europe, or another Islamic sect.

Violence and radical Islam go together like peanut butter and jelly.

Frankie's views that we brought it on ourselves is bullshit. We didn't do anything to deserve 9-11 and have our innocent civilians purposely targeted.

Message to Frankie and rest of Islamic world: If you want to be treated civilized, you have to start acting civilized.

TimeForWasp
08-31-2011, 10:36 PM
Wow , If there was more hits like that in soccer, I would start watching it.

go bo
08-31-2011, 10:53 PM
No, cause they are psychotics who are extremely religious. They use their religion as an excuse to kill period. If it is not us, it is some Jews, or Europe, or another Islamic sect.

definitely, totally agree with this...

Frankie's views that we brought it on ourselves is bullshit. We didn't do anything to deserve 9-11 and have our innocent civilians purposely targeted.

totally agree that we "brought it upon ourelves" is pretty much bullshit...

we didn't "deserve" anything like 9-11...

but why did they attack us? why were we their target? why 9-11?

Message to Frankie and rest of Islamic world: If you want to be treated civilized, you have to start acting civilized.

out of the billion muslims, a small group of radical crazies doesn't make all muslim societies uncivilized...

in fact, i'm looking forward to developments in libya where radicals did participate in the rebellion, but have no particular power in the ntc or amongst the rebel fighters (per al jazeera)...

the general feeling in the arab street is that gaining freedom will make aq irrelevant in terms of popular support, and i think they're right about that...

LVNHACK
08-31-2011, 11:29 PM
[QUOTE=go bowe;7868127]definitely,

out of the billion muslims, a small group of radical crazies doesn't make all muslim societies uncivilized...

QUOTE]

After living in the Arab world more then the civilized world in the last 3 years I couldn't disagree more

ForeverChiefs58
08-31-2011, 11:45 PM
definitely, totally agree with this...

totally agree that we "brought it upon ourelves" is pretty much bullshit...

we didn't "deserve" anything like 9-11...

but why did they attack us? why were we their target? why 9-11?

in fact, i'm looking forward to developments in libya where radicals did participate in the rebellion, but have no particular power in the ntc or amongst the rebel fighters (per al jazeera)...

the general feeling in the arab street is that gaining freedom will make aq irrelevant in terms of popular support, and i think they're right about that...

The uprisings in places such as Lybia, Egypt and elsewhere have me holding my breath to see who rises to power when we knew what we had with the old regimes. Syria could be different because of their closness with Iran and the Sunni majority in that country.

Being anti american and anti jew is the popular thing though. They have always hated Jews, and the very existance of Israel. Israel is our ally, and we side more with their values. That makes us an easly target for their hatred.

The idea of someone strapping a bomb on a child to go and murder a bunch of innocent women and children on a bus or cafe or hijack a plane (that could easily break apart in mid air btw;)) is as disturbing and foreign to us as was the Munich massacre or the Beirut bombing etc etc.

Reason for 9-11, is like wanting to know the reason for the Manson or Bundy murders. They are psychotics who like to kill and are full of hate.

Obviously, not ALL muslims are radical or uncivilized. But I think the radical group is a lot larger than most think. The ones that aren't in that catagory in the Islamic world should be the ones shouldering the burden for stamping out the radicals and getting control of the Imams or Sheikhs from preaching their hate to begin with.

go bo
09-01-2011, 12:34 AM
The uprisings in places such as Lybia, Egypt and elsewhere have me holding my breath to see who rises to power when we knew what we had with the old regimes. Syria could be different because of their closness with Iran and the Sunni majority in that country.

Being anti american and anti jew is the popular thing though. They have always hated Jews, and the very existance of Israel. Israel is our ally, and we side more with their values. That makes us an easly target for their hatred.

The idea of someone strapping a bomb on a child to go and murder a bunch of innocent women and children on a bus or cafe or hijack a plane (that could easily break apart in mid air btw;)) is as disturbing and foreign to us as was the Munich massacre or the Beirut bombing etc etc.

Reason for 9-11, is like wanting to know the reason for the Manson or Bundy murders. They are psychotics who like to kill and are full of hate.

Obviously, not ALL muslims are radical or uncivilized. But I think the radical group is a lot larger than most think. The ones that aren't in that catagory in the Islamic world should be the ones shouldering the burden for stamping out the radicals and getting control of the Imams or Sheikhs from preaching their hate to begin with.

yes, terrorists are sick fucks, but why did they target us? it's more than just psychotic hatred...

they could have attacked anywhere, in london or paris or saudi arabia...

maybe if we knew why we might be better prepared to avoid the next attack...

that's the only reason i ask why...

|Zach|
09-01-2011, 12:35 AM
This is a stupid conversation. Move this thread.

Frankie
09-01-2011, 09:03 AM

Do you wipe after your brain works like this?ROFL

Now please get the fuck out of my thread.

loochy
09-01-2011, 09:05 AM
WTF!?!? I go to sleep and this soccer thread turns into a terrorism thread.

Donger
09-01-2011, 09:08 AM
There's "my thread" again. Does anyone else find that a little odd?

LOCOChief
09-01-2011, 09:33 AM
What?

Holy shit - as in I can't believe he / it opened up another can.

LOCOChief
09-01-2011, 09:35 AM
There's "my thread" again. Does anyone else find that a little odd?

I find it odd that your posting in Frankies thread without his permission knowing good and well that he is reporting you to the mods.

Frankie
09-01-2011, 09:40 AM
totally agree that we "brought it upon ourelves" is pretty much bullshit...go bowe, my friend, he's been deliberately misquoting me all over the place. Ask him to give you a link to my alleged post in which I allegedly said that the US brought this on itself. Read that post in the context of the discussion, meaning read the thread to get there. I KNOW your mind is more open, your brain is between your ears where it belongs, as opposed to FC58's which is between his butt cheeks.

Meanwhile I'm sure the fact that we are discussing a DC matter in the lounge has not escaped you. This thread is about a Soccer incident.

We didn't "deserve" anything like 9-11...

I totally agree. I also totally agree with the notion that, Iranians didn't deserve to have their one real chance in centuries to establish a Democracy taken away from them for oil. Also, American Indians didn't deserve to be depleted and relegated to afterthoughts via force, violence and cheating. Most of a 100,000 Iraqis didn't deserve to die in a bogus war for profit. Nor did most of the West's life draining policies for a century were deservingly applied on the people of the Middle East, Africa, or other banks of natural resources. None of this is deserved nor justified, but it's a fucked up world in which all parties, when their terms came, acted with selfishness.

Brain-in-the-butt58 is just not equipped to understand the vast meaning of words and sentences. He just reads and processes words literally as he perceives they are said. Much like a first grader who is just learning to read. The difference is, there is reasonable hope for that first grader to eventually develop an analytical brain to understand the meaning of words beyond their literal spelling. ForBrain-in-the-butt58, that ship has sadly sailed, judging by his asinine posts and incessant barfing up and re-chewing the same shit.

That all said, now I'm sure you have noticed that we are discussing a DC matter in the lounge. This thread is about a Soccer injury.

Frankie
09-01-2011, 09:43 AM

GET THIS SHIT TO DC WHERE IT BELONGS! Are you this thick? Or did you crap away the rest of your brain this morning?

Frankie
09-01-2011, 09:44 AM
This is a stupid conversation. Move this thread.

This is a soccer thread. I don't think Mods should move the thread. Just delete the posts that don't belong. Don't you agree?

Frankie
09-01-2011, 09:48 AM
Holy shit - as in I can't believe he / it opened up another can.

In case your brain has difficulty processing this, I POSTED A SOCEER THREAD in the LOUNGE. I did not open ANY can. Take your asshole attitude to your asshole friends who have.

Donger
09-01-2011, 09:50 AM
What do you guys think about turtles?

blaise
09-01-2011, 09:50 AM
What do you guys think about turtles?

Some live to be 159.

penguinz
09-01-2011, 09:51 AM
What do you guys think about turtles?<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CMNry4PE93Y?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CMNry4PE93Y?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Donger
09-01-2011, 09:51 AM
Some live to be 159.

That's awesome, dude!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_K3TV01Tpz0Y/SjapVUT2fQI/AAAAAAAAAWc/RW3I4Mc9OUQ/s400/TomorrowlandNemoCrush.gif

Donger
09-01-2011, 09:52 AM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CMNry4PE93Y?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CMNry4PE93Y?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

LMAO

Donger
09-01-2011, 09:55 AM
Turtle Porn. May be NSFW:

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3eMevDIpZrA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ForeverChiefs58
09-01-2011, 10:40 AM
Frankie, you are a fucking low life piece of shit who is capable of breaking apart in mid air.

Your mother is a whore and your dad gets his ass kicked by hobos for trying to suck them off.

This lady at Wendy's told me your cat probably commited suicide just so you would quite sticking your fiinger up its ass.

ForeverChiefs58
09-01-2011, 10:54 AM
yes, terrorists are sick fucks, but why did they target us? it's more than just psychotic hatred...

they could have attacked anywhere, in london or paris or saudi arabia...

maybe if we knew why we might be better prepared to avoid the next attack...

that's the only reason i ask why...

It's not more than psychotic hatred. I study the middle east. Everywhere there is Islam there is violence and psychotic hatred toward someone.

They do attack everywhere including london, paris and saudi arabia.

It doesn't matter what their reason is, you can't live your life trying to bend over to accomodate the backwardass uncivilized.

ForeverChiefs58
09-01-2011, 10:56 AM
go bowe, my friend, he's been deliberately misquoting me all over the place. Ask him to give you a link to my alleged post in which I allegedly said that the US brought this on itself. Read that post in the context of the discussion, meaning read the thread to get there. I KNOW your mind is more open, your brain is between your ears where it belongs, as opposed to FC58's which is between his butt cheeks.

Meanwhile I'm sure the fact that we are discussing a DC matter in the lounge has not escaped you. This thread is about a Soccer incident.

I totally agree. I also totally agree with the notion that, Iranians didn't deserve to have their one real chance in centuries to establish a Democracy taken away from them for oil. Also, American Indians didn't deserve to be depleted and relegated to afterthoughts via force, violence and cheating. Most of a 100,000 Iraqis didn't deserve to die in a bogus war for profit. Nor did most of the West's life draining policies for a century were deservingly applied on the people of the Middle East, Africa, or other banks of natural resources. None of this is deserved nor justified, but it's a fucked up world in which all parties, when their terms came, acted with selfishness.

Brain-in-the-butt58 is just not equipped to understand the vast meaning of words and sentences. He just reads and processes words literally as he perceives they are said. Much like a first grader who is just learning to read. The difference is, there is reasonable hope for that first grader to eventually develop an analytical brain to understand the meaning of words beyond their literal spelling. ForBrain-in-the-butt58, that ship has sadly sailed, judging by his asinine posts and incessant barfing up and re-chewing the same shit.

That all said, now I'm sure you have noticed that we are discussing a DC matter in the lounge. This thread is about a Soccer injury.

You said what you said and you know it. You even tried to argue this same bullshit that it was the west raping the middle east for centuries that brought 9-11 on us. Fuck you. Nothing brought us 9-11. Nothing.

Frankie
09-01-2011, 07:49 PM
Frankie, you are a ****ing low life piece of shit who is capable of breaking apart in mid air.

Your mother is a whore and your dad gets his ass kicked by hobos for trying to suck them off.

This lady at Wendy's told me your cat probably commited suicide just so you would quite sticking your fiinger up its ass.

Like I said, your boyfriend Preparation-H5's JUICES must have RUBBED off into you. You sound more and more like him with every post.

Frankie
09-01-2011, 07:54 PM
I study the middle east.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

That's why you understood to capitalize the first letters.

Oh wait!.... You didn't. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

You have mot studied, much less read, ANYTHING about the ME. You pathetic liar. ROFLROFLROFL

Frankie
09-01-2011, 07:55 PM
I study the middle east.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL :facepalm:

You have mot studied, much less read, ANYTHING about the ME. You pathetic liar. ROFLROFLROFL

Frankie
09-01-2011, 07:57 PM
You said what you said and you know it. You even tried to argue this same bullshit that it was the west raping the middle east for centuries that brought 9-11 on us. **** you. Nothing brought us 9-11. Nothing.

Hey if your ass is burning it's not my fault. Direct your wrath at your boyfriend.

ForeverChiefs58
09-02-2011, 07:38 AM
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL :facepalm:

Says the guy who didn't even know how Arafat came to power.

You shouldn't critizise capitalization and then mispell the word NOT dumbass. :shake:

Seriously Frankie, go have a beer. Or better yet, go smoke a joint. You really need to learn to chill out.

|Zach|
09-02-2011, 07:43 AM
Seriously Frankie, go have a beer. Or better yet, go smoke a joint. You really need to learn to chill out.

That is funny advice from you. You pretty much went off the deep end in DC during a thread like this having to do with Frankie. Bat shit crazy...didn't you even get a temp ban?

ForeverChiefs58
09-02-2011, 08:11 AM
That is funny advice from you. You pretty much went off the deep end in DC during a thread like this having to do with Frankie. Bat shit crazy...didn't you even get a temp ban?

Frankie is a hypocrite who loves to push other peoples buttons. Let's see, I also think he is one of the biggest liars on this board, a snitch, a terrorist sympathizing asshole, a dumbass, a cocksucking douchebag and overall horrible rotten person.

Yes, I did go bat shit. I had just lost a friend of my family in Afghanistan before his anti american bullshit and was drinking a lot that entire week. But I did learn a lesson from it all. When someone on this place pisses you off so bad, to just walk away and do something else and try not take everything so seriously.

Regardless of what I think of Frankie, my point in that post was to point out to him the lesson I learned.

Confucius say the worst advise, is the one not taken. Also, man who has hand in pocket feel cocky all day. :thumb:

Frankie
09-02-2011, 10:17 AM
Says the guy who didn't even know how Arafat came to power. ROFL ROFL
Yet another thing you pull out of your ass! Did your boyfriend put it there in the first place?

You shouldn't critizise capitalization and then mispell the word NOT dumbass. Well, I didn't "study" spelling like you "study the middle east."

Frankie
09-02-2011, 10:23 AM
Frankie is a hypocrite who loves to push other peoples buttons.

Yep. I started this thread and the Smilies one "pushing buttons" left and right. Bad bad me!!

Oh wait,... you might be saying this out of your own "reality."

Oh wait,... you might be in a post-coital euphoria with your boyfriend and just smoking one.

I'm sooo confused now!

Donger
09-02-2011, 10:30 AM
I wouldn't have pegged Frankie as being bigoted toward homosexuals.

ForeverChiefs58
09-02-2011, 10:44 AM
ROFL ROFL
Yet another thing you pull out of your ass! Did your boyfriend put it there in the first place?

Well, I didn't "study" spelling like you "study the middle east."

I know and study the middle east quite well dumbass.

The only thing worse than your posts, seem to be your memory.

You mentioned before you had no idea who Muhammed Amin al-Husseini was before I told you. Does any of this jog your memory? I can post the thread to prove you wrong if you would like.

He was the uncle of Yasser Arafat, and responsible for Arafat coming to power to begin with and the start up of Fatah and the PLO.

Frankie
09-02-2011, 10:47 AM
I know and study the middle east quite well dumbass.

I don't believe you.

ForeverChiefs58
09-02-2011, 10:49 AM
I don't believe you.

I don't care.

Donger
09-02-2011, 10:51 AM
I don't care.

Frankie won't even acknowledge undeniable facts when it comes to his own country, so you really shouldn't be surprised.

ForeverChiefs58
09-02-2011, 11:02 AM
Frankie won't even acknowledge undeniable facts when it comes to his own country, so you really shouldn't be surprised.

You would think someone so smarter and better than anyone on CP and with a 159 IQ would know more.

I look forward to him leading the way and leaving to that "new message board" of his. I'll bet it is Homeland Security Planet, or Guantanamo Planet. ROFL

Setsuna
09-02-2011, 12:18 PM
Hey I'm new. But wow that looked unsettling. Like watching that CJ Spiller hit when he was in college where he just froze up. If someone knows what I'm talking about, post it.

Frankie
09-02-2011, 02:06 PM
I don't care.

You just replied. Means you care. You are so transparent! ROFL