PDA

View Full Version : Life You know who is the best poster on this board?

RedThat
09-01-2011, 05:43 AM
Knowmo.

Hands down.

Im not here to kiss his butt or anything but the guy is great.

What is there not to like about him? He's funny, entertaining.

He likes the Denver Broncos which is a good thing because he lets people know about it and that just riles everyone up. Its hilarious and I love it!

You know who else is cool? Hootie...I respect Hootie. A) he has got guts and B) He is thick skinned.

I look up to both men. There are my idols and I want to be just like them.

They make Chiefsplanet a much more entertaining but better place. Im going to be just like them and head in that direction.

Dartgod
09-01-2011, 05:49 AM
You misspelled Dartgod.
Posted via Mobile Device

blaise
09-01-2011, 05:50 AM
So, you're probably a big Skip Bayless and Colin Cowherd fan.

Monty
09-01-2011, 05:52 AM
You misspelled Dartgod.
Posted via Mobile Device

This.

Epic dumbassery.....

WhitiE
09-01-2011, 05:53 AM
Get the fuck outa here

blaise
09-01-2011, 05:55 AM
That OP might be the worst I've ever read.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-01-2011, 05:59 AM
Epic meltdown.

Quesadilla Joe
09-01-2011, 06:04 AM
Appreciate that :)

Bugeater
09-01-2011, 06:05 AM
You must be trying to set a record for most consecutive pile-ons.

Hammock Parties
09-01-2011, 06:05 AM
You are the worst poster on this board.

Braincase
09-01-2011, 06:08 AM
I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.

Inspector
09-01-2011, 06:09 AM
Are you OK?

Do you need any medical assistance?

Lets us know if you're getting enough oxygen - that can cause problems if not. We just want you to regain your health.

King_Chief_Fan
09-01-2011, 06:14 AM

stay thirsty my friend

RedThat
09-01-2011, 06:14 AM
Are you OK?

Do you need any medical assistance?

Lets us know if you're getting enough oxygen - that can cause problems if not. We just want you to regain your health.

I've always wanted to visit an oxygen cafe?

Im interested in breathing through those masks because they supply pure oxygen and then I would like to eat a nice bunch of prunes afterwards.

blaise
09-01-2011, 06:15 AM
I've always wanted to visit an oxygen cafe?

I don't know, have you?

RedThat
09-01-2011, 06:15 AM

Nah nah Miller Genuine Draft man. The best of the best. HAAANNDS DOWN!

the Talking Can
09-01-2011, 06:25 AM
Knowmo.

Hands down.

He likes the Denver Broncos which is a good thing because he lets people know about it and that just riles everyone up. Its hilarious and I love it!

You know who else is cool? Hootie...I respect Hootie. A) he has got guts and B) He is thick skinned.

They make Chiefsplanet a much more entertaining but better place. Im going to be just like them and head in that direction.

knowmo makes aids look like dandruff

he's the worst poster in the history of the intertubes, that every post of his is reposted 76 times is a shame on this board

you should do us a solid and shoot your face off...then plant an aids forrest where your face used to be....then throw yourself off a building into a gigantic sea of knives, but wear a transmitter so I can listen to the screams while I sleep a deep peaceful sleep...thx

|Zach|
09-01-2011, 06:26 AM
You're a pussy.

RedThat
09-01-2011, 06:28 AM
knowmo makes aids look like dandruff

he's the worst poster in the history of the intertubes, that every post of his is reposted 76 times is a shame on this board

you should do us a solid and shoot your face off...then plant an aids forrest where your face used to be....then throw yourself off a building into a gigantic sea of knives, but wear a transmitter so I can listen to the screams while I sleep a deep peaceful sleep...thx

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

but if i shoot my face off, how will i be able to get to the forrest?

Bwana
09-01-2011, 06:29 AM
What in the hell is wrong with you?

RedThat
09-01-2011, 06:32 AM

lack of oxygen supply.

Pablo
09-01-2011, 06:54 AM
Beautiful.

Warrior5
09-01-2011, 06:57 AM
...you should do us a solid and shoot your face off...then plant an aids forrest where your face used to be....then throw yourself off a building into a gigantic sea of knives, but wear a transmitter so I can listen to the screams while I sleep a deep peaceful sleep...thx

Awesome... the only thing missing was fire.

Ace Gunner
09-01-2011, 07:02 AM
Knowmo.

Hands down.

get well soon

griZZly64
09-01-2011, 07:03 AM

Dos Equis Amber is bomb

Fansy the Famous Bard
09-01-2011, 07:08 AM
Dos Equis Amber is bomb

omg that stuff is nasty.

If the damned drink-to-drown bars in juarez mexico serves it for free. It's not good.

Jenson71
09-01-2011, 07:14 AM
I am. Next question.

LVNHACK
09-01-2011, 07:36 AM

I leave the Planet for awhile and shit like this happens...I blame you, and dudes like Fraz, the crazy dude from Iowa and other old time posters for not keeping the heard culled....

WV
09-01-2011, 07:42 AM
http://www.primstinsantiques.com/wp-content/uploads/100_1883.jpg

Bwana
09-01-2011, 07:42 AM
I leave the Planet for awhile and shit like this happens...I blame you, and dudes like Fraz, the crazy dude from Iowa and other old time posters for not keeping the heard culled....

:D

Oh, not to worry, if it gets way out of hand, there are ways to deal with it.

http://www.fieldandstream.com/files/imagecache/photo-article/photo/23/BigHook.jpg

Jenson71
09-01-2011, 07:46 AM

Oh, not to worry, if it gets way out of hand, there are ways to deal with it.

That looks kinky, bwana.

luv
09-01-2011, 07:47 AM

So, you are rooting for your team to tank the season, KnowMo is your hero, and you drink shitty beer (although MGD is the best of the worst).

Wait....didn't you say somewhere that you're in high school? This would make a lot more sense.

luv
09-01-2011, 07:48 AM
That looks kinky, bwana.

:spock:

I'm wondering in what way you're associating that with sex. Into S&M?

loochy
09-01-2011, 07:48 AM
I think RedThat must be a closet donks fan.

Bwana
09-01-2011, 07:49 AM
That looks kinky, bwana.

I don't know about kinky, but it looks like it would hurt like hell. :eek: "The nut hook."

Jenson71
09-01-2011, 07:50 AM
:spock:

I'm wondering in what way you're associating that with sex. Into S&M?

The flesh ripping kind.

luv
09-01-2011, 07:51 AM
The flesh ripping kind.

I was going to say I feel sorry for your girlfriend, but, considering that's a nut hook, I'm thinking you're in for some pain.

Jenson71
09-01-2011, 07:58 AM
Okay, I feel the need to make it perfectly clear that I was joking. I'd actually never seen a nuthook and didn't know they actually existed. My official position is best described as:

http://theducks.org/pictures/do-not-want-dog.jpg

RedThat
09-01-2011, 07:59 AM
So, you are rooting for your team to tank the season, KnowMo is your hero, and you drink shitty beer (although MGD is the best of the worst).

Wait....didn't you say somewhere that you're in high school? This would make a lot more sense.

Miller genuine draft is the best beer. you got bad taste if you dont like MGD.

luv
09-01-2011, 08:00 AM
Okay, I feel the need to make it perfectly clear that I was joking. I'd actually never seen a nuthook and didn't know they actually existed. My official position is best described as:

http://theducks.org/pictures/do-not-want-dog.jpg

LMAO

Tried not to laugh out loud, but couldn't fight it.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
09-01-2011, 08:04 AM

The place has gone to hell since you and Skip left.

I've even heard rumors that PackFan may come back because our standards have lowered so much. ;)

Iowanian
09-01-2011, 08:11 AM
Knowmo would be alright, but he camps more than someone sneaking into the country from the south, on foot. He's also a huge bitch because he uses ghost.

Lumpy
09-01-2011, 08:26 AM

ROFL

That's a good one!

Hootie:

"I have a plan, I'm going to start a thread bitching about how some members on here have too much rep. I'm going to ask them to post screenshots of their rep so I can call them out on it. I'm going to look so awesome!"

---

"Crap! They didn't cheat the rep system after all. Ok, I'm going to play it cool and pretend that I don't care about rep. That will teach those bastards! Oh and I'll start a fight w/ that bitch, Lumpy, it will make me feel more like a man!"

---

:deevee:

gblowfish
09-01-2011, 08:28 AM
Carl Peterson just farted on me!!!

Gonzo
09-01-2011, 08:41 AM
ROFL

That's a good one!

Hootie:

"I have a plan, I'm going to start a thread bitching about how some members on here have too much rep. I'm going to ask them to post screenshots of their rep so I can call them out on it. I'm going to look so awesome!"

---

"Crap! They didn't cheat the rep system after all. Ok, I'm going to play it cool and pretend that I don't care about rep. That will teach those bastards! Oh and I'll start a fight w/ that bitch, Lumpy, it will make me feel more like a man!"

---

Hootie's actually calmed that shit down since his temp ban ended.

I haven't seen him start any shit whatsoever since he's been back.

Oh, and ignore the OP, he's "Special." If you know what I mean...

luv
09-01-2011, 08:42 AM
ROFL

That's a good one!

Hootie:

---

---

CP, where married couples come to communicate.

:p

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-01-2011, 08:43 AM
I'm glad you posted this. Saves me the hassle of figureing out the long way to put you on ignore. Excellent time saver!

Iowanian
09-01-2011, 08:49 AM
Carl Peterson just farted on me!!!

CUP OF CHEESE!

Frazod
09-01-2011, 08:52 AM

Don't blame me. I'd grease these fuckers in a heartbeat if I could.

RedThat
09-01-2011, 08:54 AM
I'm glad you posted this. Saves me the hassle of figureing out the long way to put you on ignore. Excellent time saver!

You should at least say thank you.

Reerun_KC
Don't blame me. I'd grease these ****ers in a heartbeat if I could.

Youre a real bad ass thats forsure...

:rolleyes:

Reerun_KC

I think you and GoChiefs are the Chiefs version of Knowmo...

Frazod
09-01-2011, 08:56 AM
Youre a real bad ass thats forsure...

:rolleyes:

Isn't it a little early to be drunk?

listopencil
09-01-2011, 08:56 AM
Awesome... the only thing missing was fire.

I think the fire was implied.

RedThat
09-01-2011, 08:58 AM

Its never too early. I used to see english people drinking at 7am in the morning all day long.

Lumpy

I wouldn't know... I have his ass on ignore. ;)

CP, where married couples come to communicate.

:p

LMAO

That reminds me... Gonzo, we're getting low on milk. Can you stop by the store tonight? You might want to buy the 2% because that whole milk is binding me up something fierce. Thanks, babe!

RealSNR
Dude, I defended you in your previous thread.

No more. You can go fuck a cactus.

Reerun_KC
09-01-2011, 09:00 AM

:drool:

Yeah probably so... Just thought I would rattle your cage a little..

Frazod
09-01-2011, 09:00 AM
Its never too early. I used to see english people drinking at 7am in the morning all day long.

Great. Add him to the list of morons you want to emulate.

Reerun_KC
09-01-2011, 09:01 AM
Dude, I defended you in your previous thread.

No more. You can go **** a cactus.

Speaking of drinking... SNR is an angry drunk...

RealSNR
09-01-2011, 09:02 AM
Speaking of drinking... SNR is an angry drunk...You see what I did to Direckshun last night? You're next.

Reerun_KC
09-01-2011, 09:04 AM
You see what I did to Direckshun last night? You're next.

:( I will make sure I dont drop the soap....

Backwards Masking
09-01-2011, 09:04 AM
Over the last 5 years I'd definitely say it's a tie between GoChiefs and Hootie, for the reasons listed in the OP (which was quite good by the way).

It's all about having guts, being original, standing by your posts, not wavering in your opinions, and being controversial enough to turn boring threads interesting without being a dick. Those two fit this description to a T IMO.

RedThat
09-01-2011, 09:05 AM
You guys misread the thread? You need to learn how to read it properly.

Didn't you see it?

you know who is the best poster on this board? It said it below, right underneath the title.
Redthat

Thats where you are supposed to stop reading at the point.

Reerun_KC
09-01-2011, 09:05 AM
Great. Add him to the list of morons you want to emulate.

Are you implying I am a Muron? That is offensive and I am offended...

The Franchise
09-01-2011, 09:07 AM
You have got to be the worst troll ever.

Find a different hobby because you fucking suck at this one.

Reerun_KC
09-01-2011, 09:07 AM
Over the last 5 years I'd definitely say it's a tie between GoChiefs and Hootie, for the reasons listed in the OP (which was quite good by the way).

It's all about having guts, being original, standing by your posts, not wavering in your opinions, and being controversial enough to turn boring threads interesting without being a dick. Those two fit this description to a T IMO.

HOLY shit... GoChiefs is the biggest coward and flip flopping ass hat on this message board... IF it wasnt for his illegal videos and shit, nobody would give a rats ass about him...

Dont insult the intelligence of this message board like that...

RedThat
09-01-2011, 09:08 AM
You have got to be the worst troll ever.

Find a different hobby because you ****ing suck at this one.

Come on, I know you love me. Tell me how you really feel?

loochy
09-01-2011, 09:08 AM
Knowmo.Frankie

Hands down.

He likes the Denver Broncos himself which is a good thing because he lets people know about it and that just riles everyone up. Its hilarious and I love it!

They make Chiefsplanet a much more entertaining but better place. Im going to be just like him and head in that direction.

FYP

Hootie
09-01-2011, 09:09 AM
guys I'll be honest...

I'm going to have to agree with the 2nd part of the post...

the 1st part?! yeah, AIDS

Backwards Masking
09-01-2011, 09:11 AM
HOLY shit... GoChiefs is the biggest coward and flip flopping ass hat on this message board... IF it wasnt for his illegal videos and shit, nobody would give a rats ass about him...

Dont insult the intelligence of this message board like that...

He's still entertaining as all get out, and his videos rule. I especially laughed hard when he started the "Damon Huard Fan Club" and made the logo for all of Damons' followers. In hindsight, yeah, Damon was joke, but not half the joke that Brodie was. And everybody was all about Brodie on here....

At least Damon acutally WON a game.

Hootie
09-01-2011, 09:11 AM

it's all about parody threads...

so IMO, Johnnyv13 is the best poster on this board!!!!

(lol)

oh, and...in all honesty....GoChiefs >>>>>> The Meat Dragon

even if I hate his Chiefs takes...

gif'd up and the Chiefs videos etc... make him, by far, the best poster on the board (IMO)

ChiefsNow is a close 2nd.

RedThat
09-01-2011, 09:12 AM
guys I'll be honest...

Knowmo adds value to this board. He's funny.

and he is a Bronco fan. But just watching people get riled up because of his posts is hilarious.

the guy is a master at pulling other ppl's strings.

the entertainment is priceless.

Hootie
09-01-2011, 09:13 AM
He's still entertaining as all get out, and his videos rule. I especially laughed hard when he started the "Damon Huard Fan Club" and made the logo for all of Damons' followers. In hindsight, yeah, Damon was joke, but not half the joke that Brodie was. And everybody was all about Brodie on here....

At least Damon acutally WON a game.

you know...

I think I started the Damon Huard fan club, and GoChiefs just came along...

trying to be honest...

we had a guy named DFB (I think) as our 3rd horse...the Huard/Croyle thing (and my side) basically drove Htismaque from the board...those were the good days...

THE MAQ

Hootie
09-01-2011, 09:14 AM
Knowmo adds value to this board. He's funny.

and he is a Bronco fan. But just watching people get riled up because of his posts is hilarious.

the guy is a master at pulling other ppl's strings.

the entertainment is priceless.

He's good, no doubt...

but I'd like him a lot more if I thought he was doing it on purpose...

I honestly don't think he is...which makes me sad (for him)

Gonzo
09-01-2011, 09:15 AM
I wouldn't know... I have his ass on ignore. ;)

LMAO

That reminds me... Gonzo, we're getting low on milk. Can you stop by the store tonight? You might want to buy the 2% because that whole milk is binding me up something fierce. Thanks, babe!

Yeah, I don't think it was the milk that got you all bound up. Sorry about that, kiddo. ;)

Hammock Parties
09-01-2011, 09:15 AM
you know...

trying to be honest...

we had a guy named DFB (I think) as our 3rd horse...the Huard/Croyle thing (and my side) basically drove Htismaque from the board...those were the good days...

THE MAQ

Wrong....I was on the Huard bandwagon after his first game in 06...so suck my balls, Hootie. :D

Backwards Masking
09-01-2011, 09:17 AM
you know...

trying to be honest...

THE MAQ

my bad, i do distinctly remember you having the logo as well, sorry for not giving you credit.

i couldn't believe how much Damon hate was on here after he went 5-2 or 5-3as a starter only the watch Green get zero first downs in 3 quarters of the 06 playoff game. then everyone was like "Brodies our QBOTF Brodies out QBOTF. I didn't disagree with developing our own QB, so long as it wasnt Brodie. I knew that guy wasnt ever gonna be shit, and I was right.

In hindsight, so were you and GoChiefs.

Hootie
09-01-2011, 09:17 AM
and before he was KnowMo, he was Cutler...what next!? Quinnbow!?

I love this board...I love the diversity of fans...

I DO think it's a bit weird how Bill Parcells (don't know wtf his name is anymore), Buck and Knowmo make this their primary board...

TinyEvel
09-01-2011, 09:18 AM
REPOST! This has already been covered in another thread.

The answer is the Heather Locklear poster. :whackit:

RedThat
09-01-2011, 09:19 AM
He's good, no doubt...

but I'd like him a lot more if I thought he was doing it on purpose...

I honestly don't think he is...which makes me sad (for him)

eh, i dont know about that?

my own gut feeling and intuition tells me he may be doing some of it on purpose.

but this is my opinion...either way, still love seeing how he pulls the strings of others.

Hootie
09-01-2011, 09:20 AM
Wrong....I was on the Huard bandwagon after his first game in 06...so suck my balls, Hootie. :D

we were close...

seriously

THE MAQ guaranteed Brodie would be the 07 starter (I think that's the year) and I told him no way...Huard was the starter (Hard Knocks year)...

when Herm and Peterson named Huard the starter (thus winning me the big feud) THE MAQ freaked out and left CP (without notice) for MONTHS....

Oh man...those were the days when it was CP vs. Hootie and Clay...

because the year before we were livid when Green came back and was starter rather than Huard...that was Huard's team at that point...not Trent Green's...

and I took A LOT of heat for it (so did you)

but we were right :D

Backwards Masking
09-01-2011, 09:20 AM
eh, i dont know about that?

my own gut feeling and intuition tells me he may be doing some of it on purpose.

but this is my opinion...either way, still love seeing how he pulls the strings of others.

it's also really easy to rip Knowmo a new one and get Pos. rep from Chiefs fans, what with the way he sets the ball on the tee, gives you a bat, and dares you to hit it out of the park.

RedThat
09-01-2011, 09:24 AM
it's also really easy to rip Knowmo a new one and get Pos. rep from Chiefs fans, what with the way he sets the ball on the tee, gives you a bat, and dares you to hit it out of the park.

well at least you are getting positive rep. the guy is helping you out.

if it wasn't for knowmo, then you wouldn't have all the pos. rep that you do today.

Dave Lane
09-01-2011, 09:26 AM
That OP might be the worst I've ever read.

You should read his other threads. He maybe trying to beat out Clayton in neg rep history.

Hammock Parties
09-01-2011, 09:27 AM
..that was Huard's team at that point...not Trent Green's...

http://www.kcchiefsfootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/damon_huard.jpg

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-01-2011, 09:28 AM

I can't, you're on ignore. I mean... wait...

RedThat
09-01-2011, 09:29 AM
we were close...

seriously

THE MAQ guaranteed Brodie would be the 07 starter (I think that's the year) and I told him no way...Huard was the starter (Hard Knocks year)...

when Herm and Peterson named Huard the starter (thus winning me the big feud) THE MAQ freaked out and left CP (without notice) for MONTHS....

Oh man...those were the days when it was CP vs. Hootie and Clay...

because the year before we were livid when Green came back and was starter rather than Huard...that was Huard's team at that point...not Trent Green's...

lol are you telling me the MAQ left because of you and Clay? wow.....I honestly never thought that was the reason he left.

all this time i was wondering why he left? i kinda miss him though, he was a good poster. he had a good sense of football knowledge.

*Hootie you and clay took your lumps, but the most important thing is that you guys are still standing. so i declare you and clay as the true winners.:thumb:

Hootie
09-01-2011, 09:32 AM
lol are you telling me the MAQ left because of you and Clay? wow.....I honestly never thought that was the reason he left.

all this time i was wondering why he left? i kinda miss him though, he was a good poster. he had a good sense of football knowledge.

*Hootie you and clay took your lumps, but the most important thing is that you guys are still standing. so i declare you and clay as the true winners.:thumb:

oh I love Clay, but I get 100% of the credit for THE MAQ

me and him went nuts against each other the training camp Croyle vs. Huard...the Hard Knocks where they sat in the coaches room and decided Huard was the starter...that was it. THE MAQ was done.

boogblaster
09-01-2011, 09:38 AM
who opened the door on the special-ed bus ....

HemiEd
09-01-2011, 09:40 AM

When Brian and SkipTowne left this place became possessed by n00bs.

Hootie
09-01-2011, 09:41 AM
I feel like Luv is at fault for Brian leaving...

dude was a great poster...pounded Luv while using grape gatorade as lube when drunk...and now nothing. Gone.

Thanks a lot Luv.

The Bad Guy
09-01-2011, 09:46 AM
guys I'll be honest...

I've grown to appreciate your posting style, but it's obvious that RedThat is just trying to buddy up to anyone he can at this point.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
09-01-2011, 09:49 AM
I've grown to appreciate your posting style, but it's obvious that RedThat is just trying to buddy up to anyone he can at this point.

And the list of people on ignore grows as the preseason wanes.

HemiEd
09-01-2011, 09:50 AM

Join date of May 2011, there must be more to this story. Who the fuck are you?

lcarus
09-01-2011, 09:51 AM
I'm still kind of a noob so my opinion doesn't mean jack squat, but so far posters here that I seem to get along with the best are Gonzo, luv, gblowfish, Okie Apparition and rocknrolla

RedThat
09-01-2011, 09:51 AM

you are wrong.

Brock
09-01-2011, 09:53 AM
I'm still kind of a noob so my opinion doesn't mean jack squat, but so far posters here that I seem to get along with the best are Gonzo, luv, gblowfish, Okie Apparition and rocknrolla

I.....I thought we were friends.

WELL **** YOU!

lcarus
09-01-2011, 09:54 AM
I.....I thought we were friends.

WELL **** YOU!

Your Judas Priest avatar makes it hard to not be your friend.

RedThat
09-01-2011, 09:57 AM
Hey brock do you wanna be my friend? LOL LOL

Hootie
09-01-2011, 10:04 AM

well...

flattery doesn't do it for me...I have (since the day I joined) and will continue to call them how I see them...

some years around here that might make me "popular", and then I'll have the Huard years...either way...I love everyone (other than Dane, he was terrible).

luv
09-01-2011, 10:07 AM

:redface:

RedThat
09-01-2011, 10:08 AM
well...

flattery doesn't do it for me...I have (since the day I joined) and will continue to call them how I see them...

some years around here that might make me "popular", and then I'll have the Huard years...either way...I love everyone (other than Dane, he was terrible).

God Bless you

luv
09-01-2011, 10:09 AM
I feel like Luv is at fault for Brian leaving...

dude was a great poster...pounded Luv while using grape gatorade as lube when drunk...and now nothing. Gone.

Thanks a lot Luv.

I think you give me far too much credit. Nothing, or no one, I do would cause anyone else here to leave.

LVNHACK
09-01-2011, 10:15 AM

Brian ?....wth happened to skip, logical and htis ?

lcarus
09-01-2011, 10:17 AM

So what's wrong with noobs? Noobs are the future. Eric Berry is a noob.

luv
09-01-2011, 10:17 AM

Logical passed away.
Brian (ENDelt) just kind of disappeared.
Not sure on Htis....he left for a while, came back shortly, and is now gone again.
skip became more senile than normal.

LVNHACK
09-01-2011, 10:30 AM
Logical passed away.
Brian (ENDelt) just kind of disappeared.
Not sure on Htis....he left for a while, came back shortly, and is now gone again.
skip became more senile than normal.

Ok I thought I read somewhere Logical had passed, wanted confirmation thanks...

I wondered abt ENDelt too...probably met a chick or got thrown in prison, they're abt the same thing.

Htis is funny....dude was a mod, but life happens

HemiEd
09-01-2011, 10:35 AM
Logical, RIP passed a while back.

Brian, was Endelt260, really made this place buzz along with Phil and the others.

Skiptowne messed up bad, really bad, got a temp ban and ended up leaving.

htismaque (Parker) got tired of some of the pettiness/silliness BS, I think, and changed his life priorities.

luv
09-01-2011, 10:36 AM
Ok I thought I read somewhere Logical had passed, wanted confirmation thanks...

I wondered abt ENDelt too...probably met a chick or got thrown in prison, they're abt the same thing.

Htis is funny....dude was a mod, but life happens

Last I heard, Delt got engaged. You'd have to ask Phobia.

Htis was one smart dude. I wish he'd come back again, especially now that it's football season. I may not post a lot about sports very often, but I love reading posts and conversations about them. The dude knows football.

Reerun_KC
09-01-2011, 10:39 AM
Logical, RIP passed a while back.

Brian, was Endelt260, really made this place buzz along with Phil and the others.

Skiptowne messed up bad, really bad, got a temp ban and ended up leaving.

htismaque (Parker) got tired of some of the pettiness/silliness BS, I think, and changed his life priorities.

Understand that. Sure wish I could get ahold of him though...

Direckshun
09-01-2011, 10:40 AM
So you're a largely ignored, anonymous poster for the first 5.5 years you've been on the board.

You decide this has got to change, so you start digging into the troll niche around here?

Not exactly the most original path you're blazing.

RedThat
09-01-2011, 10:41 AM
So you're a largely ignored, anonymous poster for the first 5.5 years you've been on the board.

You decide this has got to change, so you start digging into the troll niche around here?

Not exactly the most original path you're blazing.

its the best way

blaise
09-01-2011, 10:43 AM
its the best way

Is this an act or are you seriously demented. I mean, if it's schtick just let me know.

Direckshun
09-01-2011, 10:47 AM
its the best way

You're doing it wrong, is all I'm saying.

MoreLemonPledge
09-01-2011, 10:48 AM
This is like watching the family dog right before you have to put him to sleep.

LVNHACK
09-01-2011, 10:49 AM
Last I heard, Delt got engaged. You'd have to ask Phobia.

Htis was one smart dude. I wish he'd come back again, especially now that it's football season. I may not post a lot about sports very often, but I love reading posts and conversations about them. The dude knows football.

Htis football takes were great...

Delt was just over the top....

LVNHACK
09-01-2011, 10:54 AM
its the best way

you're kidding right....?....geesh, what are you an attention whore ?

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
09-01-2011, 11:10 AM
you're kidding right....?....geesh, what are you an attention whore ?

Apparently the butt-hurt kind.

I'm seeing this as "If I can't have it my way, then I'm going to try and ruin it for everyone else."

Been tried before.

Mods will put up with crap for a long time, but they're not endowed with infinite patience.

Graystoke
09-01-2011, 12:08 PM
Ya know I have been a lurking nOOb for ever! You are fucking up my front page of CP with your stupid ass threads. Go to Bronco Planet

RedThat
09-01-2011, 12:13 PM
Ya know I have been a lurking nOOb for ever! You are ****ing up my front page of CP with your stupid ass threads. Go to Bronco Planet

two words:

free will

blaise
09-01-2011, 12:15 PM
Two words: dump ass

Ming the Merciless
09-01-2011, 01:42 PM
Stop embarrassing yourself.....It is really sad actually.

Easy 6
09-01-2011, 01:56 PM

When it comes to going dutch, you usually get what you pay for.

El Jefe
09-01-2011, 02:04 PM
You're a pussy.

This! OP is on that phaggy time.