PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Guys...if you are gonna complain....

RedThat
09-02-2011, 07:29 AM
they are many places to place the blame.

Like, Cassel and even myself since I know many of you want to see us drink antifreeze and die LOL

but, besides that....I think the right place to place the blame is Todd Haley.

Imo, Todd Haley is a pretty dumb coach.

Lets face it, Todd Haley makes some really head scratching decisions...that just leaves you wondering going huh?...like what is he doing there? LOL

And I just think he is doing a terrible job as far as getting his team prepared. Last night, this team had trouble getting organized, getting set up properly. And I think, you know what, in the 4th game of the preseason that stuff shouldn't happen. that stuff should not happen.

And what was he doing playing Palko more than Stanzi? I couldn't understand that. And I agree with everyone here for yelling at him and freaking out their tvs wanting to break their converters in the meantime because of the frustrations he created.

And what coach in the league uses preseason for evaluation purposes only? Because what? he is afraid his starters are going to get hurt? come on?! grow a set haley! its football! the game is cruel, the physicality of the sport places everyone at risk of being injured(it has the highest rate of injuries in all professional sports) so why worry? get your ****ing team prepared.

I have yet to see a coach in the NFL has take that approach to the preseason. If you could name me one, I'd like to know because I can't think of one except for Haley.

Okay Im done complaining. Well, not just yet. Im also upset because I can't find the right tampon at the local grocery store to satisfy my sandy hairy a** vagina. OMG! Im having a period!!! The Chiefs went 0-4 in the pre-season!!!!! huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh

TimeForWasp
09-02-2011, 07:33 AM
Wow !!

Molitoth
09-02-2011, 07:34 AM
I'm interested in seeing what this preseason plan is going to result in, and commend Haley for attempting something different, especially in a Lockout offseason.

It may work, it may not; we will see next week.

I think they know Stanzi is super raw, but our QBOTF so they aren't going to throw him in the fire so quick to lose confidence. Unless they put Stanzi in at the beginning of the 3rd quarter it would've been unfair to him to throw him in the last couple of possessions and expect him to lead us to a victory. I think they played Palko so much in order to find out where he is really at as a #2.

Ace Gunner
09-02-2011, 07:36 AM
I'll bookmark this thread so I can come back and heckle you for your supreme brand of stupidity.

RedThat
09-02-2011, 07:38 AM
I'll bookmark this thread so I can come back and heckle you for your supreme brand of stupidity.

chiefsplanet is a court of law lol

The Bad Guy
09-02-2011, 07:38 AM
God, institutionalize yourself please.

Ace Gunner
09-02-2011, 07:39 AM
objection - CP is a looney bin

|Zach|
09-02-2011, 07:42 AM
chiefsplanet is a court of law lol

It isn't a court of law but it is a place of record.

And yours is simply horrible.

penguinz
WTF?

Reerun_KC
Why do we have to have our own KnowMO.

Man this guys sucks...

nychief
09-02-2011, 07:43 AM
Is English your second language?

durtyrute
09-02-2011, 07:43 AM
Hopefully, please god hopefully I'm wrong for this, but I don't think you prepare for the season by not preparing for the season. We looked lost when we came out. It could all change, shit I beg and plead for it to change, but if you can't get there in four weeks how can you do it in one?

|Zach|
09-02-2011, 07:44 AM
Hopefully, please god hopefully I'm wrong for this, but I don't think you prepare for the season by not preparing for the season. We looked lost when we came out. It could all change, shit I beg and plead for it to change, but if you can't get there in four weeks how can you do it in one?

We didn't prepare to win preseason games. But we absolutely did prepare for the season.

Don't be silly.

...or be silly...whatever.

RedThat
09-02-2011, 07:45 AM

you can't. it wouldn't surprise if the bills beat the chiefs in week 1

RedThat
09-02-2011, 07:46 AM
We didn't prepare to win preseason games. But we absolutely did prepare for the season.
Don't be silly.

...or be silly...whatever.

ROFLROFL

Iowanian
09-02-2011, 07:46 AM
Did your wife recently leave you, causing you to go on a 30 pack/day Natural Light induced bender?

Haley played the starters almost the entire game last night. I wanted them out before half time.

Ace Gunner
09-02-2011, 07:47 AM

the cool thing about football is it's fight aspect. once you learn how to fight... heh..

the rest is game planning.

RedThat
09-02-2011, 07:47 AM
Did your wife recently leave you, causing you to go on a 30 pack/day Natural Light induced bender?

Haley played the starters almost the entire game last night. I wanted them out before half time.

he should of done this in week 3

|Zach|
09-02-2011, 07:48 AM
ROFLROFL

It isn't surprising to me you don't understand the distinction and that you care about preseason wins and losses.

You aren't know for being right about anything in these parts and your posting history proves it.

luv
09-02-2011, 07:49 AM
he should of done this in week 3

Why?

RedThat
09-02-2011, 07:49 AM
It isn't a court of law but it is a place of record.
And yours is simply horrible.

What you say or do will be held against you. lol

-King-
09-02-2011, 07:50 AM
Why do we have to have our own KnowMO.

Man this guys sucks...

This guy makes knowmo seem like a genius
Posted via Mobile Device

-King-
09-02-2011, 07:50 AM

lol
Posted via Mobile Device

RedThat
09-02-2011, 07:52 AM
It isn't surprising to me you don't understand the distinction and that you care about preseason wins and losses.

You aren't know for being right about anything in these parts and your posting history proves it.

preparation is the main concern. the chiefs dont have that going fo them. go watch the games again and that will tell you that i am right:harumph:

durtyrute
09-02-2011, 07:55 AM
the cool thing about football is it's fight aspect. once you learn how to fight... heh..

the rest is game planning.

True that, and I do see this team fight.

http://horrifticintentions.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/a_chance-jpeg.jpg

"So you're telling me there's a chance?"

|Zach|
09-02-2011, 07:57 AM
preparation is the main concern. the chiefs dont have that going fo them. go watch the games again and that will tell you that i am right:harumph:

Meh, I will do you one better. Knee jerk reacting vaginas like yourself don't like it because it doesn't feed into the drama they like to manufacture but using preseason play as an indicator for regular season success on the player or team level hasn't shown to be reliable...at all.

You know who had zero sacks last preseason? Tamba Hali.

Chiefnj2
09-02-2011, 07:59 AM
Haley's plan does not appear to be working.

The team was a mess as were the coaches. They can't get a play called on the first damn play of the game? Didn't the announcers say they scripted the first 15? You can't get a scripted play call in after a kickoff and tv timeout??

Miscommunication, penalties, turnovers, clock management, futility against 1st teams.

Don't forget that GB sat 5 defensive starters to begin with.

|Zach|
09-02-2011, 07:59 AM

You can type "lol" all you like but the real giggles have come from you making football threads and falling flat on your face when they turn out to be dead wrong.

Your football opinions change as the wind blows and it has led people to see you for what you are. A drama queen reactionary who simply does not know what he is talking about.

|Zach|
09-02-2011, 08:00 AM

Oh, did we have an unsuccessful regular season that I slept through in 2011?

RedThat
09-02-2011, 08:00 AM
Meh, I will do you one better. Knee jerk reacting vaginas like yourself don't like it because it doesn't feed into the drama they like to manufacture but using preseason play as an indicator for regular season success on the player or team level hasn't shown to be reliable...at all.

You know who had zero sacks last preseason? Tamba Hali.

Its not just the preseason. the team has lost 6 straight.

they got anihilated against the Raiders in the last game of the season, and the Ravens ate them for lunch in the playoffs.

preseason they look totally unprepared. this looks like a trend of regression.

RedThat
09-02-2011, 08:01 AM

The team was a mess as were the coaches. They can't get a play called on the first damn play of the game? Didn't the announcers say they scripted the first 15? You can't get a scripted play call in after a kickoff and tv timeout??

Miscommunication, penalties, turnovers, clock management, futility against 1st teams.

Don't forget that GB sat 5 defensive starters to begin with.

Exactly.

Our #1's were playing against a lot of their #2's. people need to take that into consideration.

Chiefnj2
09-02-2011, 08:02 AM
Oh, did we have an unsuccessful regular season that I slept through in 2011?

It's a good sign they have to burn timeouts because of miscommunication? A good sign that the first unit couldn't do anything? A good sign that the D can't stop runs to the left?

|Zach|
09-02-2011, 08:03 AM

they got anihilated against the Raiders in the last game of the season, and the Ravens ate them for lunch in the playoffs.

You are coupling preseason games with real games in throwing out information on a losing streak?

You are adorable.

Ace Gunner
09-02-2011, 08:03 AM
True that, and I do see this team fight.

http://horrifticintentions.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/a_chance-jpeg.jpg

"So you're telling me there's a chance?"

They are young. I think some fans forget this team was 4 - 12 just 17 games ago. Haley had a problem with this lockout shortened off season, he knew it and made the decision to change it up. Either way, this team would be perhaps most effected from this lockout. They had a slow start last season, though they managed to go 3 - 0, maybe they can do something like that this season ... But I think fans forget how fukd this team was just 17 games ago.

|Zach|
09-02-2011, 08:05 AM
It's a good sign they have to burn timeouts because of miscommunication? A good sign that the first unit couldn't do anything? A good sign that the D can't stop runs to the left?

Actually if I believe something I will say it. I don't need you drama guys to create strawmen you are already dramatic enough.

My point is that those things happening in the preseason to hold up as indicators they will happen in the regular season.

luv
It's the same damn thing every preseason.

You don't prepare for preseason. Preseason is simply an extension of training camp getting ready for the regular season. They've got a week and a half to focus on problems that I'm pretty sure the coaches have been seeing as well. Can we save the drama until after we see what they do in the regular season?

|Zach|
They are young. I think some fans forget this team was 4 - 12 just 17 games ago. Haley had a problem with this lockout shortened off season, he knew it and made the decision to change it up. Either way, this team would be perhaps most effected from this lockout. They had a slow start last season, though they managed to go 3 - 0, maybe they can do something like that this season ... But I think fans forget how fukd this team was just 17 games ago.

Teams with first year head just looked up at you confused.

RedThat
09-02-2011, 08:06 AM
You are coupling preseason games with real games in throwing out information on a losing streak?

You are adorable.

Yup. Games are games. I don't care if its pre-season, regular season or the playoffs.

There is no excuse when your team comes out unprepared. No excuse for miscommunication, blown assignments, being unorganized, etc....this seems to be continously happening to us.

-King-
09-02-2011, 08:07 AM

You don't prepare for preseason. Preseason is simply an extension of training camp getting ready for the regular season. They've got a week and a half to focus on problems that I'm pretty sure the coaches have been seeing as well. Can we save the drama until after we see what they do in the regular season?

Hi. Welcome to chiefs planet
Posted via Mobile Device

|Zach|
09-02-2011, 08:08 AM
There is no excuse when your team comes out unprepared. No excuse for miscommunication, blown assignments, being unorganized, etc....this seems to be continously happening to us.

When did this continually happen to us in games that are not in the preseason.

Specifics please.

RedThat

they haven't got it right in 4 weeks. the same problems keep reoccuring.

Rooster

Wow.. You are a complete retard. :rolleyes:

luv
Yup. Games are games. I don't care if its pre-season, regular season or the playoffs.

Why are you bitching about us losing? Aren't you the one who proclaimed that you want us to tank the season?

-King-

Continuously? Since when?
Posted via Mobile Device

InChiefsHeaven
I have to say, this was the first preseason game I was able to watch all the way through. It does look like the 1s are not firing on all cylanders, but it still feels like Haley and the coaches were just running this like a scrimmage, trying some things here and there and using it as evaluation. The 1s were in for a very long time, in some cases the whole game. That's a matter of getting them in a rhythm, getting them ready for the season. But they did look lost sometimes, especially the offense. Hopefully this strategy will work and they got a bunch of crap worked out last night...

|Zach|
09-02-2011, 08:09 AM
they haven't got it right in 4 weeks. the same problems keep reoccuring.

This same post from a year ago says Hi! and it reminds you how much it didn't matter.

Sofa King
I knew this thread was going to be ridiculous when i saw who started it and who the first post belonged to.

durtyrute

That did it.....

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51GV4HB13ML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I'm putting all of my faith in you and if we suck the penis, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. j/k

It should make for an interesting season. I believe that we are capable of beating any team in the league, but it all depends on which team shows up. If we can be consistent, and keep that "never give up" attitude that we seem to have adopted, then we'll be fine. I just hate seeing my team come out so flat and make so many mistakes regardless if it is preseason or not.

King_Chief_Fan
09-02-2011, 08:10 AM
I'm interested in seeing what this preseason plan is going to result in, and commend Haley for attempting something different, especially in a Lockout offseason.

It may work, it may not; we will see next week.

I think they know Stanzi is super raw, but our QBOTF so they aren't going to throw him in the fire so quick to lose confidence. Unless they put Stanzi in at the beginning of the 3rd quarter it would've been unfair to him to throw him in the last couple of possessions and expect him to lead us to a victory. I think they played Palko so much in order to find out where he is really at as a #2.

#2 is right.....he #2d all over the place. I think it is plain that Palko will be doing infomericals or flipping burgers. Chiefs need to be on the hunt for someone new

Ace Gunner
09-02-2011, 08:10 AM
Teams with first year head just looked up at you confused.

tell them they aren't under the pressure of coming off a division title. Not even close.

|Zach|
09-02-2011, 08:11 AM
tell them they aren't under the pressure of coming off a division title. Not even close.

Haha. Yea, because the NFL is known for giving coaches a lot of time to let things build. I am sure those guys in Denver are going to be really lenient on Fox this year.

ROFL

King_Chief_Fan
09-02-2011, 08:12 AM
Why are you bitching about us losing? Aren't you the one who proclaimed that you want us to tank the season? ouch, that should leave a mark

Radar Chief
Continuously? Since when?
Posted via Mobile Device

Since the beginning of preseason. All is lost.

durtyrute
#2 is right.....he #2d all over the place. I think it is plain that Palko will be doing infomericals or flipping burgers. Chiefs need to be on the hunt for someone new

I'm no Playdough fan but he's not that horrible. We went with Broken Crayon last year we can go with this guy for this year.

RedThat
09-02-2011, 08:13 AM
When did this continually happen to us in games that are not in the preseason.

Specifics please.

Let me ask you a question,

Has our offense ever found any rhythm?

a lot of times its been out of synch. go watch the Raiders game last year, and the playoff game.

Ever since Weis declared he was going to Florida the offense hasn't been the same.

King_Chief_Fan
09-02-2011, 08:14 AM
I'm no Playdough fan but he's not that horrible. We went with Broken Crayon last year we can go with this guy for this year.

The Croyle experiment when way too long. No need to repeat the pattern with another qb that isn't a solid back up. Stanzi gets a pass as he is number 3 and rookie.

-King-
09-02-2011, 08:15 AM

a lot of times its been out of synch. go watch the Raiders game last year, and the playoff game.

Ever since Weis declared he was going to Florida the offense hasn't been the same.

So it hasn't been the same for about 2 real games?
Posted via Mobile Device

|Zach|
09-02-2011, 08:15 AM

What? What a weak deflection. Those are not specifics.

Sorry. Us losing a game does not equal " miscommunication, blown assignments, being unorganized"

I am asking you to back up those assertions. I mean...I know you can't because that is not how it happened in reality but I am not the one making the silly claims.

durtyrute
09-02-2011, 08:16 AM
The Croyle experiment when way too long. No need to repeat the pattern with another qb that isn't a solid back up. Stanzi gets a pass as he is number 3 and rookie.

Very true, but we have much bigger problems than him right now.

Ace Gunner
That did it.....

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51GV4HB13ML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I'm putting all of my faith in you and if we suck the penis, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. j/k

It should make for an interesting season. I believe that we are capable of beating any team in the league, but it all depends on which team shows up. If we can be consistent, and keep that "never give up" attitude that we seem to have adopted, then we'll be fine. I just hate seeing my team come out so flat and make so many mistakes regardless if it is preseason or not.

hahaha, I think they will struggle the first few games. If they win those, I think they'll pull through the rest of the season as a competitive team if not winners. Again, the staff has done very little game planning and what this really means is they aren't helping guys with adjustments and we can see the failure of some players that typically need that game planned help, like the OT's do quite often in this league.

the Talking Can
make it stop

Ace Gunner
09-02-2011, 08:18 AM
Haha. Yea, because the NFL is known for giving coaches a lot of time to let things build. I am sure those guys in Denver are going to be really lenient on Fox this year.

ROFL

hey laughing boy, do you expect the Broncos to take the division? Duh.

RedThat
09-02-2011, 08:18 AM
What? What a weak deflection. Those are not specifics.

Sorry. Us losing a game does not equal " miscommunication, blown assignments, being unorganized"

I am asking you to back up those assertions. I mean...I know you can't because that is not how it happened in reality but I am not the one making the silly claims.

then what do you think it equals?

luv
09-02-2011, 08:19 AM
make it stop

No shit. Anyone who wants us to tank the season and then starts threads about why we're losing should have their thread starting privileges taken away. Since I don't see him posting in many threads that aren't his, we would hardly hear from him. Alas, I'm not a mod.

My solution...putting him on ignore.

|Zach|
09-02-2011, 08:20 AM
hey laughing boy, do you expect the Broncos to take the division? Duh.

No but I think they are looking to turn around an organization and team that has completely embarrassed themselves and that turn around has been severely effected by the lock out much more than our team that already has a set core of players who have worked together and had success together. Not starting at step 1 can lessen the real impact the labor situation had on a team.

Ace Gunner
09-02-2011, 08:21 AM
No shit. Anyone who wants us to tank the season and then starts threads about why we're losing should have they're thread starting privileges taken away. Since I don't see him posting in many threads that aren't his, we would hardly hear from him. Alas, I'm not a mod.

My solution...putting him on ignore.

I elect you mod for a day :D

|Zach|
09-02-2011, 08:21 AM
then what do you think it equals?

Two football games where the other team out played us.

I asked for specifics and you raised the white flad in only two posts. Poor RedThat always over his head. Watching you say things and completely miss when attempting to back them up has made for a fun morning.

Ya know, when you put words together they actually mean things...

RedThat
09-02-2011, 08:22 AM
No but I think they are looking to turn around an organization and team that has completely embarrassed themselves and that turn around has been severely effected by the lock out much more than our team that already has a set core of players who have worked together and had success together. Not starting at step 1 can lessen the real impact the labor situation had on a team.

The lockout shouldn't be an excuse. Other teams look way more prepared than we do. what can you say about them?

Marcellus
09-02-2011, 08:22 AM
If the Chiefs beat the Bills will you get the fuck out of here for a while?

|Zach|
09-02-2011, 08:25 AM
The lockout shouldn't be an excuse. Other teams look way more prepared than we do. what can you say about them?

If the person who is reading your posts for you did a better job you would see that I wasn't making the lockout an excuse. I was doing just the opposite.

I really have no earthly idea how much more simple I can make it. What I am saying is that preseason performance is not an indicator of regular season performance.

What else could I possibly do to make you understand that simple point. Should I break out the crayons for you or something?

Bob Dole
09-02-2011, 08:27 AM
Should I break out the crayons for you or something?

MS Paint!

|Zach|
If the person who is reading your posts for you did a better job you would see that I wasn't making the lockout an excuse. I was doing just the opposite.

I really have no earthly idea how much more simple I can make it. What I am saying is that preseason performance is not an indicator of regular season performance.

What else could I possibly do to make you understand that simple point. Should I break out the crayons for you or something?

You have failed to link preseason performance to regular season performance and failed to back up your hallow line about miscommunication and other bullshit.

I think there are two questions that have popped up that should be addressed.

1) How much football fail could you possibly fit in one thread?

2) Are you retarded?

RedThat

lol you implied that the lockout was an excuse.

RedThat
09-02-2011, 08:29 AM
If the Chiefs beat the Bills will you get the **** out of here for a while?

And what if they lose? ohhhhhhh lol

|Zach|
09-02-2011, 08:31 AM
lol you implied that the lockout was an excuse.

Let me go slow for you Roy. Because understanding simple things isn't going well for you. This is the complete text of the post. You know I am talking to someone who is discussing the effect of the lockout on the Broncos compared to the effect on the Chiefs. I will put in Orange where I am talking about the Broncos and Red where I am talking about the Chiefs. Will colors help?

Notice how I talk about how little I feel the labor situation will effect on our team.

I am going to have to go back to those two pressing questions.

1) How much football fail can you fit in one thread?

2) Are you retarded?

The Bad Guy
09-02-2011, 08:36 AM

If they lose, you are still a tool.

|Zach|
09-02-2011, 08:37 AM
If they lose, you are still a tool.

Forgive him...he is still trying to understand basic reading comprehension and is searching for the specifics of his bullshit claims.

That is a lot of work for one person.

Marcellus
09-02-2011, 08:37 AM

I'm not the one running around here incessantly crying like a bitch Nancy.

I am fine making a bet with you on the game.

Chiefs win you are gone for 30 days. Bills win I am gone for 30.

Man up.

|Zach|
09-02-2011, 08:39 AM
Well...that was fun for a while. Lots of fail in this thread.

Off to get some work done!

Pasta Little Brioni
09-02-2011, 08:40 AM
You have gone off the deep end. Time to step away from the board for a while or I suggest a "miserable" user experience for you in the near future.

RedThat
09-02-2011, 08:44 AM
No but I think they(Pioli & Haley) are looking to turn around an organization and team that has completely embarrassed themselves in the playoffs after getting their butts handed to them 31-7 by the Ravens, and that turn around has been severely effected by the lock out much more than our(us Chiefs fans) team that already has a set core of players who have worked together and has had some success together. Not starting at step 1 can lessen the real impact the labor situation had on a team.

FYP

RedThat
09-02-2011, 08:44 AM
I'm not the one running around here incessantly crying like a bitch Nancy.

I am fine making a bet with you on the game.

Chiefs win you are gone for 30 days. Bills win I am gone for 30.

Man up.

done deal.

Marcellus
09-02-2011, 08:50 AM
done deal.

Sweet. I have a screen shot for verification.

RedThat
09-02-2011, 08:54 AM
Oh yeah and Zach....If you want to say the Chiefs got outplayed against the Raiders and Ravens, that is true. I agree with you. those are other reasons as to why they lost.

They got physically manhandled against both teams. Ive stated in other threads that the Chiefs are soft and I still expect the same thing this year. they won't match up well against the more physical superior teams.

Otter
09-02-2011, 08:54 AM
2004 Super Bowl Champions New England Patriots preseason record 1-3

2008 Super Bowl Champions New England Patriots preseason record 0-4

Hopefully I don't have to explain the correlation of the New England Patriots and why I'm using them as an example.

RedThat
09-02-2011, 08:55 AM
I just want take the time to thank marcellus for making this even more fun. thank you marcellus.

RedThat
09-02-2011, 08:56 AM
I bet marcellus is looking at his screen right now and has this huge smile on his face like Todd!LOL

RedThat
09-02-2011, 08:56 AM
And then there are probably some chiefs fans on here saying please god make it happen!!!!!!LOL...this is great. im loving it.

|Zach|
09-02-2011, 08:58 AM
Oh yeah and Zach....If you want to say the Chiefs got outplayed against the Raiders and Ravens, that is true. I agree with you. those are other reasons as to why they lost.

They got physically manhandled against both teams. Ive stated in other threads that the Chiefs are soft and I still expect the same thing this year. they won't match up well against the more physical superior teams.

Yet you were unable to show any specifics to what you originally posted.

You can't keep up when the adults talk.

Three7s
09-02-2011, 09:00 AM
2004 Super Bowl Champions New England Patriots preseason record 1-3

2008 Super Bowl Champions New England Patriots preseason record 0-4

Hopefully I don't have to explain the correlation of the New England Patriots and why I'm using them as an example.
I think 2008 is slightly wrong.

Otter
09-02-2011, 09:08 AM
I think 2008 is slightly wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_New_England_Patriots_season

RedThat
09-02-2011, 09:16 AM
Yet you were unable to show any specifics to what you originally posted.

You can't keep up when the adults talk.

What if I didn't want to show specifics?

Im too lazy to go back rewind watch the games over again to prove an argument on a msg board. there is just more to life bra