PDA

View Full Version : Science I SAW a UFO last night!!!!!

God of Thunder
09-06-2011, 09:36 AM
It was last night around 830pm central time. I was outside playing frisbee with my australian shepherd. My girlfriend was outside, and was facing towards me and I was facing the south-eastern sky. All of the sudden, I see this blue light (a bright, vivid, but lighter colored blue) go streaking across the sky. It wasn't like a falling star (meteorite) which I compare to simply a 'line' streaking across the sky. This object, was leaving a streak that you could clearly make out had a A LOT of depth. I compare to to a long skinny rectangle. It 'appeared' and I say appeared because it literally happened so fast to have a white 'burst' and the beginning when I saw it, and then the blue streak emerged and was gone less than a second later. I immediately got up and asked my girlfriend if she had seen that. Her response was "no, what are you talking about" and she could tell by my look that I was startled......I immediately then told her when should go inside, and when we were inside, I began to tell her what I had seen. She said it was probably just a falling star, and I told her that I didn't believe it was possible. Not that shape, not that color. This morning, when I got to work, I did some research......and found out that apparently a large number of sightings had been reported in Kansas City this past weekend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FRU4di-ukE&feature=youtu.be

That's my sighting.......I don't believe it to be anything other than some sort of UFO. I will never forget that sighting or that brief second.

Brock
09-06-2011, 09:37 AM
That's an amazing video.

God of Thunder
09-06-2011, 09:38 AM
I am just saying......I ain't the only one seeing things this past weekend. And if you're referring the video potentially not working, then I have 'no' idea as to what you're talking about :)

keg in kc
09-06-2011, 09:39 AM
That's my sighting.......I don't believe it to be anything other than some sort of UFO. I will never forget that sighting or that brief second.If you don't know what it is, it's a UFO by default. As in unidentified. Nothing wrong with saying that. It doesn't mean you're nuts, it doesn't mean it had to be little green men, it just means there was something in the sky you can't identify.

I'm glad people are (slowly) starting to take these things more seriously again.

God of Thunder
09-06-2011, 09:46 AM
If you don't know what it is, it's a UFO by default. As in unidentified. Nothing wrong with saying that. It doesn't mean you're nuts, it doesn't mean it had to be little green men, it just means there was something in the sky you can't identify.

I'm glad people are (slowly) starting to take these things more seriously again.

It's something i've believed for years, but this is first time that (in my mind) i have seen actual proof. From what I saw, I don't see any way that it could be of this origin, but then again, who know's what the government is hiding.

Donger
09-06-2011, 09:54 AM
Obviously a lenticular cloud.

Fish
09-06-2011, 09:59 AM
If you don't know what it is, it's a UFO by default. As in unidentified. Nothing wrong with saying that. It doesn't mean you're nuts, it doesn't mean it had to be little green men, it just means there was something in the sky you can't identify.

A fact that escaped the reporter, when he said "No one knows if UFOs exist, or why they'd be hanging out in the KC area."

BigCatDaddy
09-06-2011, 10:04 AM
That was just me perfecting the triple lindy dive buck naked.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-06-2011, 10:07 AM
I saw a UFO yesterday. I'm sure it was a plane but it was really high up so I couldn't really tell. Looked more like a tylenol.

Donger
09-06-2011, 10:11 AM
I saw a UFO yesterday. I'm sure it was a plane but it was really high up so I couldn't really tell. Looked more like a tylenol.

The cylindrical ones are actually pretty common.

DMAC
09-06-2011, 10:17 AM
Sounds more like a plot to bring up anal probing to your girlfriend.

MoreLemonPledge
09-06-2011, 10:19 AM
THE RINGS, MAN. THE RINGS.

ModSocks
09-06-2011, 10:33 AM
Just more signs from Tebow pointing to the Chiefs winning the SB.

Dave Lane
09-06-2011, 10:38 AM
Jfc people are morans.

JD10367
09-06-2011, 10:43 AM
Very underrated rock band. Phil Mogg, Pete Way, Michael Schenker... good stuff. "Lights Out" and "Force It" are two of my favorite albums.

Okie_Apparition
09-06-2011, 11:02 AM
& you thought mere stone & wood would conceal your stink, HA

Gonzo
09-06-2011, 11:17 AM
& you thought mere stone & wood would conceal your stink, HA

??????

TimeForWasp
09-06-2011, 11:22 AM
I've heard Aliens love tailgating.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-06-2011, 12:09 PM
I've posted my experience here before. I'm a believer.

tooge
09-06-2011, 12:13 PM
I've heard Aliens love tailgating.

teabagging. not tailgating, teabagging.

Easy 6
09-06-2011, 12:16 PM

Like Donger said, they're real & they're here.

TimeForWasp
09-06-2011, 12:29 PM

I'm not a non believer. I am hoping to see one.

thabear
09-06-2011, 12:31 PM
They were looking for Tony Moeaki

Ace Gunner
09-06-2011, 12:42 PM
UFO - Great band for one song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Blvnoao1WO0&feature=related

God of Thunder
09-06-2011, 01:04 PM

for real? you have a link?

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-06-2011, 07:10 PM
for real? you have a link?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=216872

DTLB58
09-06-2011, 07:20 PM
17 reports and nobody had a cell phone to take some pics or videos.....Slackers

Bowser
09-06-2011, 07:42 PM
It was the HAARP air force.

Dave Lane
09-06-2011, 09:08 PM
Anyone that thinks UFOs are real need to listen to this...

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NSJElZwEI8o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Easy 6
09-06-2011, 11:04 PM
I dont give a damn, how many times has he been in space?

I'll take an explorers word & my own eyes first, thx.

Bump
09-06-2011, 11:13 PM
I'm a believer as well, but I won't explain why.

keg in kc
09-07-2011, 05:42 AM
Anyone that thinks UFOs are real need to listen to this...Interesting lesson on perspective and agenda there. Your interpretation of that video is that he's saying "UFOs aren't real." Whereas I see him saying that there's no evidence that UFOs are extraterrestrial. Which doesn't mean that the phenomenon itself isn't real, only that there are questions or misinterpretations about its origins.

I guess there's a choice we all have to make: to ridicule the entire phenomenon as something beneath our time and attention, or to make an effort to identify some or all of these unidentified things, even if it turns out that they're completely mundane.

ForeverChiefs58
09-07-2011, 05:49 AM
It was just the NFL police looking for witnesses that saw Haley finger bang that chick at the bar. Nobody remembers seeing anything.

http://top10kid.com/wp-content/uploads/t10neuralizer.jpg

loochy
09-07-2011, 08:38 AM

Party pooper.

loochy
09-07-2011, 08:41 AM
Interesting lesson on perspective and agenda there. Your interpretation of that video is that he's saying "UFOs aren't real." Whereas I see him saying that there's no evidence that UFOs are extraterrestrial. Which doesn't mean that the phenomenon itself isn't real, only that there are questions or misinterpretations about its origins.

I guess there's a choice we all have to make: to ridicule the entire phenomenon as something beneath our time and attention, or to make an effort to identify some or all of these unidentified things, even if it turns out that they're completely mundane.

It bothers me that people automatically assume that UFO = alien ship.

DO I believe in UFOs? Yeah, because I believe that there are things in the sky that observers haven't identified. That is a UFO. People are definitely seeing SOMETHING. What is it? I have no clue. Do I think they are alien ships? No. Why does something unidentified in the sky automatically get interpreted as an alien ship? Where did that paradigm come from?

Dave Lane
09-07-2011, 08:56 AM

DO I believe in UFOs? Yeah, because I believe that there are things in the sky that observers haven't identified. That is a UFO. People are definitely seeing SOMETHING. What is it? I have no clue. Do I think they are alien ships? No. Why does something unidentified in the sky automatically get interpreted as an alien ship? Where did that paradigm come from?

Di you watch the video? It explains exactly what you are saying. Even the 1st minute does. It is an entertaining listen...

loochy
09-07-2011, 08:59 AM
Di you watch the video? It explains exactly what you are saying. Even the 1st minute does. It is an entertaining listen...

Good - we are on the same page. No, I didn't watch it because I'm at work. I'll have to wait until I get home to watch it.

ModSocks
09-07-2011, 09:46 AM

Got anal probed and don't wanna talk about it?

It's cool dude, we're all friends here.

Nickel D
09-07-2011, 09:59 AM
Scully & Mulder are on it. The case, I mean...not the actual UFO...

Chief Pote
09-07-2011, 10:01 AM
I believe alright.....all are owned by the many branches of the military and no one is talking.

Predarat
09-07-2011, 10:08 AM
I saw a UFO when I lived in Wichita, not sure if it was from Worlds Unknown or something the Air Force was experimenting with. But it was slick, fast, and pretty silent. That was probably 15 years ago or so.

God of Thunder
09-07-2011, 10:37 AM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=216872

I remember that read now!! I am glad someone here can actually associate with what i'm talking about!

cdcox
09-07-2011, 11:36 AM
My egg >> your UFO

DJ's left nut
09-07-2011, 11:51 AM

I saw Hogfarmer's thread bumped and that I had responded to it. I immediately wondered what the hell I could possibly have to say in a UFO thread.

As it turns out, I was predictably brilliant. I really should have known.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=6776764&postcount=126

People believe what they want to believe re: UFOs.

Pete clearly wants to believe it, so he continues to call these cuts 'surgical cuts' despite the fact that these have often been reviewed and debunked. The blood/spinal fluid thing has also been adressed. Folks that take this stuff as the gospel generally follow the works of cryptozoologists and other folks that have been discredited several times over.

Remember - the USAF had the Stealth at an operational level for nearly a decade before the public knew about it. Now think of how far out there some of the stuff we know about is; then consider how much other stuff is in development that we don't know about. Yeah, Area 51 probably exists and it's probably full of some seriously top-secret stuff, but I'd be willing to be the farm on the fact that it's our stuff.

Declassified documents show that the US Military hasn't been opposed to experimenting with very dangerous technologies (weather modification, invisibility, teleportation, phsycokenisis, cold fusion etc...) all of which would have major ramifications should a foreign enemy discover it. Yeah, we're gonna wanna keep that under wraps.

One has to conceptualize how big the universe actually is before they realize how infintesimally small the odds of an alien race happening upon us are. Hell, a course deviation by a trillionth of a degree from the nearest star puts that line millions of miles away from Earth by the time it gets here.

There could be a million different sentient beings out there and there is still so much empty space that the odds of them stumbling onto each other are exceptionally remote. Unless you're willing to take it to the level of 'omniscient' alien beings that are able to simply sense our presence and have taken to studying us for poops and giggles, I just don't see how one can truly buy the idea that aliens have steadily made their presence known here.

Just rinse and repeat.

boogblaster
09-07-2011, 11:59 AM
they be real ... don't hate .. they friendly too ....

Art Vader
09-07-2011, 12:06 PM
this was happening on the UFO

http://i53.tinypic.com/2w5kmy1.jpg
my latest painting as well

ModSocks
09-07-2011, 12:13 PM
I saw Hogfarmer's thread bumped and that I had responded to it. I immediately wondered what the hell I could possibly have to say in a UFO thread.

As it turns out, I was predictably brilliant. I really should have known.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=6776764&postcount=126

Just rinse and repeat.

It'd be nice if you'd stop stealing my posts....

loochy
09-07-2011, 12:18 PM
this was happening on the UFO

http://i53.tinypic.com/2w5kmy1.jpg
my latest painting as well

http://lh5.ggpht.com/-qstVlWpbFU8/S3HDohcZ1LI/AAAAAAAAB24/5rthJZUi7TI/ugh.jpg

TimeForWasp
09-07-2011, 03:46 PM
Holy fucking shit really did land on the fucking moon.

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_ecBbSIdBKI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

teedubya
09-07-2011, 03:55 PM
My guess is that it is some air vehicles out of Whiteman AFB. Or HAARP ninjas playing harps, while drinking Harp beer.

TimeForWasp
09-07-2011, 05:46 PM
<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ShFAeNdiEiA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Okie_Apparition
09-07-2011, 10:05 PM
You should just set out in your yard facing east as the sun gets lower in the western sky. Look up in the sky & watch all the shit floating in the wind as the sunlight catches it. You can see spiderweb like crap catching breezes at different hights. Sometimes it will just hang there & a breeze will catch it & it will take off like a bat out of hell. wild stuff