PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs Coordinator Bill Muir will call plays in the regular season

Quesadilla Joe
09-07-2011, 11:51 AM
http://chiefsblog.kansascity.com/?q=node/1802

Coach Todd Haley finally revealed one of the great mysteries of the offseason, officially naming coordinator Bill Muir as the team's primary offensive play-caller.

Muir scripted and called plays during the preseason, said Haley, who was thought to have considerable influence on play-calling when he promoted Muir from offensive line coach earlier this year. Haley, a former coordinator with Arizona, said he would have input during the week on how the offense should be designed but would leave the offense in Muir's hands.

Muir is a longtime NFL coach, but he has never been a team's primarily play-caller. He was Tampa Bay's coordinator when the Bucs won the Super Bowl, but that year, head coach Jon Gruden called plays.

boogblaster
09-07-2011, 11:53 AM
he da man ...

Rooster
09-07-2011, 11:54 AM
Give em hell gramps...

RealSNR
09-07-2011, 11:54 AM
Hey, who knows. He might have a knack for it if coaching technique sure as hell isn't his thing

mnchiefsguy
09-07-2011, 11:55 AM
I would rather see Jim Zorn call plays myself. I do not have a lot of confidence in anything Muir does.

SuperChief
09-07-2011, 11:56 AM
Hey, who knows. He might have a knack for it if coaching technique sure as hell isn't his thing

I was grasping for this straw when I read the OP, too.

Three7s
09-07-2011, 11:56 AM
The play calling was pretty shitty in preseason. Guess we'll see what happens.

Mr. Laz
09-07-2011, 11:57 AM
translation - Haley can see the offensive stink train coming down the tracks and wants no part of getting blamed for it.

He's such a raging pussy.

Blick
09-07-2011, 11:58 AM
Awesome.

Can't wait for the telegraphed bubble screens to McCluster for 2 yards.

Fish
All the more reason that my fantasy football team, named Bill Muir's Bowel Movement, is going to kick some serious ass this year...

booger
They put Muir up in the box w/Sirrianni. Will be a good year to learn things from a different perspective for Sirrianni. Plus working with Zorn is invaluable to him. It also leaves Perles in charge of the OL on the sidelines and puts him in a position to step up and show whether he can handle it or not. Looks like the call goes to Zorn who relays it to Cassel. Also looked like Haley took over from time to time based on the pre season games.

Predarat
Haley will yank it right back the first play call he doesn't like.

Fritz88
09-07-2011, 11:59 AM
He's going to be the Dick Labeau of OCs.
Posted via Mobile Device

KCUnited
This entire season Depends on Muir.

Rooster

Do to his age Muir doesn't see well at night, so the night games are going to be difficult. During the day he has the eyes of a hawk. Be ready for some serious shit on Sunday afternoons.

Chiefnj2
09-07-2011, 12:00 PM
They put Muir up in the box w/Sirrianni. Will be a good year to learn things from a different perspective for Sirrianni. Plus working with Zorn is invaluable to him. It also leaves Perles in charge of the OL on the sidelines and puts him in a position to step up and show whether he can handle it or not. Looks like the call goes to Zorn who relays it to Cassel. Also looked like Haley took over from time to time based on the pre season games.

Muir to Zorn to Cassel - wasn't working too well. Cut out the middle man.

Ace Gunner
09-07-2011, 12:01 PM
What a surprise. I thought he was only going to be the OC?? /twist

Fish
09-07-2011, 12:01 PM
Grandpa Muir once killed a hog with his bare hands, cause the team needed a new football.

whoman69
09-07-2011, 12:02 PM
I would rather see Jim Zorn call plays myself. I do not have a lot of confidence in anything Muir does.

Yes, he did such a good job of it in Washington.

booger
09-07-2011, 12:02 PM
Muir to Zorn to Cassel - wasn't working too well. Cut out the middle man.

Only issue i could see is with the 25 second clock and if they have the time. Last year Sirianni was the one to relay plays to Cassel.

milkman
09-07-2011, 12:03 PM
translation - Haley can see the offensive stink train coming down the tracks and wants no part of getting blamed for it.

Wow....

Just wow....

Rooster
09-07-2011, 12:04 PM

Damn dude. Did he grab your ass in a bar or something?

BigMeatballDave
I don't give a fuck who is calling plays. Bottom line: Players need to execute.

Priest31kc
Everything just keeps getting worse and worse.

milkman
09-07-2011, 12:05 PM

I didn't think the playcalling was bad.

It looks bad when the QB constantly checks down to his safety valve.

But when Stanzi had time, the offense looked pretty good, and the following week, when Cassel was actually looking downfield, it looked pretty good agan.

Ace Gunner
09-07-2011, 12:06 PM
This offense was ranked 14th last season under Charlie 'god-rod' Weis. Hope Muir doesn't fuck that up.

BigMeatballDave
09-07-2011, 12:07 PM

He's such a raging pussy.LMAO you have such a hard-on for Todd.

This is one of your more asinine posts concerning Haley.

KCUnited
Let the Get Off My Lawn-Werthers Originals Offense era begin!

|Zach|

Ok RedThat.

booger
09-07-2011, 12:08 PM
Only time i thought it was obvious Haley was pissed was either the 1st or 2nd game and they ran a draw on 3rd and damn near 20 or so. He looked up and glared at the press box. Otherwise it looked like Haley took over in the 4 minute and 2 minute offense before the half.

ModSocks
09-07-2011, 12:10 PM
Only time i thought it was obvious Haley was pissed was either the 1st or 2nd game and they ran a draw on 3rd and damn near 20 or so. He looked up and glared at the press box. Otherwise it looked like Haley took over in the 4 minute and 2 minute offense before the half.

See Game 4?

The Franchise
09-07-2011, 12:13 PM

I'm such a raging pussy.

FYP

Hammock Parties
09-07-2011, 12:15 PM
Doesn't really matter.

If Haley doesn't like a call it's going to be changed.

It's essentially Haley through Muir.

If you couldn't tell we were trying to be aggressive and throw the ball down the field in preseason, you were blind.

That's all Haley's doing.

booger
09-07-2011, 12:16 PM
See Game 4?

yes.

Where else did Haley seem pissed with the play calling?

King_Chief_Fan
09-07-2011, 12:17 PM

now we know whose wife Haley supposedly felt up in a bar

ModSocks
09-07-2011, 12:18 PM
yes.

Where else did Haley seem pissed with the play calling?

Looked like he was pissed about how long it took the plays to get in.

wazu
09-07-2011, 12:19 PM
Sounds like Haley was using the preseason to evaluate having Muir call plays, and liked what he saw.

booger
09-07-2011, 12:21 PM

I imagine that problem could pop up here and there since Muir isn't used to it. Will be something to keep an eye on.

King_Chief_Fan
09-07-2011, 12:22 PM
I am shocked at this information. :eek:

The OC is going to call plays? who would have thought that?

milkman
09-07-2011, 12:23 PM

Haley needs to calm down.

It isn't easy to get the play in quickly while battling senility.

Mr. Laz
Wow....

Just wow....
can't help it

The more i see of Haley the less i like him.

I hope he proves me wrong but i can see Muir being the next fall guy for our offense.

(not that he doesn't deserve it for his Oline coaching but ....)

Hammock Parties

He's a puppet OC

Pasta Little Brioni
09-07-2011, 12:24 PM
Someone who knows NFL coaches told me Muir was going to be one of the best OC's the league has ever seen. Print em :)

booger
09-07-2011, 12:25 PM
Haley needs to calm down.

It isn't easy to get the play in quickly while battling senility.

Never new you coached.

Mr. Laz
09-07-2011, 12:25 PM
Someone who knows NFL coaches told me Muir was going to be one of the best OC's the league has ever seen. Print em :)
cool ... does that mean we get to hire another Oline coach now?

booger
09-07-2011, 12:26 PM

i hope you slapped the piss out of em

milkman
09-07-2011, 12:28 PM
can't help it

I hope he proves me wrong but i can see Muir being the next fall guy for our offense.

(not that he doesn't deserve it for his Oline coaching but ....)

You're basing your opinion on Haley on myths and rumors created by an impotent KC media.

BigMeatballDave
09-07-2011, 12:29 PM
can't help it

(not that he doesn't deserve it for his Oline coaching but ....)Drama Queen!

DMAC
09-07-2011, 12:30 PM
They told Bill this, but he didnt hear. He was eating his onion sandwich and it was crunchy.

keg in kc
09-07-2011, 12:31 PM
So it was Laz's sister that Haley and his wife fingerbanged at the bar. Mystery solved.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-07-2011, 12:36 PM
So it was Laz's sister that Haley and his wife fingerbanged at the bar. Mystery solved.

I'm thinkin it may have been Laz himself. That's why he always calls Haley a pussy ;)

the Talking Can
09-07-2011, 12:37 PM
hey gang,

The OC for KC is going to call plays. Haley is such an asshole.

Mr. Laz
09-07-2011, 12:40 PM
You're basing your opinion on Haley on myths and rumors created by an impotent KC media.
No, I'm not.

I'm basing it on what i see on sunday.

imo if Haley was running with Carl Peterson as GM he would look remarkably like batshit crazy goonther.

Haley is shit for clock management
Haley is shit for playcalling(although he plays footloose with who is actually responsible for the playcalling so it's hard to nail him directly about it)
Haley yells and freaks out for no productive reason most of the time
Haley is mediocre at challenges
Haley seems to flip a coin about when to go for it on 4th down.

In short, i have seen nothing from Haley to indicate he is particularly good at anything. Having the players motivated is about the best thing i've seen for him. Not polished or organized but motivated.

Pioli and Crennel are saving Haley's ass imo.

now, Haley is still young so hopefully he grows into it but so far it's sketchy at best.

JMO :shrug:

The Bad Guy
09-07-2011, 12:42 PM
I don't get why people care if Haley calls plays. There are about 10 head coach coordinators in the NFL. Yeah, year one sucked, but Haley is the best OC on this staff. No question.

teedubya
09-07-2011, 12:43 PM

LMAO That was my first thought, as well. But then again, I'm a conspiracy theorist.

Blick
09-07-2011, 12:54 PM
Doesn't really matter.

If Haley doesn't like a call it's going to be changed.

It's essentially Haley through Muir.

If you couldn't tell we were trying to be aggressive and throw the ball down the field in preseason, you were blind.

That's all Haley's doing.

And that worked really well.

Being more aggressive in the passing game is going to lead to more sacks and more turnovers from Cassel...unless Zorn gets Cassel to play out of his mind.

Hammock Parties
09-07-2011, 01:08 PM
And that worked really well.

Being more aggressive in the passing game is going to lead to more sacks and more turnovers from Cassel...unless Zorn gets Cassel to play out of his mind.

I am guessing they aren't nearly that aggressive all year.

Preseason was a good chance to test our deep passing game and see what was working and what wasn't.

That's why all these people FREAKING OUT are morons. The Chiefs were clearly experimenting a great deal in preseason.

Blick
09-07-2011, 01:24 PM
I am guessing they aren't nearly that aggressive all year.

Preseason was a good chance to test our deep passing game and see what was working and what wasn't.

That's why all these people FREAKING OUT are morons. The Chiefs were clearly experimenting a great deal in preseason.

I agree that they were experimenting because of the pre-season.

But I think Haley will try that a lot more than Weis did.

Weis did a good job tailoring the game plan around Cassel's limitations...quick reads, quick throws, getting the ball out fast helped Cassel and the offensive line.

I'm worried that Haley is more stubborn and will call for Cassel to do things that he simply isn't good at doing...going deep more, being patient in the pocket to allow time for slower developing routes, scanning the field more, and the offensive line is going to have to protect longer.

ModSocks
09-07-2011, 01:42 PM
I'm worried that Haley is more stubborn and will call for Cassel to do things that he simply isn't good at doing...going deep more, being patient in the pocket to allow time for slower developing routes, scanning the field more, and the offensive line is going to have to protect longer.

He needs to do those things to win in the playoffs. How is he ever going to get better at it if Haley doesn't let him do it in a game?

BigRock
09-07-2011, 01:42 PM
I don't get why people care if Haley calls plays. There are about 10 head coach coordinators in the NFL. Yeah, year one sucked, but Haley is the best OC on this staff. No question.

Haley was pretty direct last season that the head coach's job was to oversee the entire team. So while he probably is the best person to call the plays, if he actually went back to doing it, it would suggest that the team isn't functioning the way he thinks is best. Meaning something has gone wrong along the way. That's why I would care.

Haley's belief about coaches not calling plays was played up pretty heavily in the Arizona media after we beat the Cardinals, because Whisenhunt went back to calling the plays after Haley left.

Blick
09-07-2011, 01:49 PM
He needs to do those things to win in the playoffs. How is he ever going to get better at it if Haley doesn't let him do it in a game?

Agreed, but I expect a lot of growing pains.

And obviously we may never win in the playoffs with Cassel.

Titty Meat
09-07-2011, 01:59 PM
If we go 4-12 and the offense sucks I would have no problem firing Haley. The last thing we need is to become the Phil Savage era in Cleveland.

Blick
09-07-2011, 02:03 PM
If we go 4-12 and the offense sucks I would have no problem firing Haley. The last thing we need is to become the Phil Savage era in Cleveland.

I think that'd be a little premature. Fire Muir, promote Zorn, and tell Cassel to GTFO and go from there.

King_Chief_Fan
09-07-2011, 02:06 PM
I agree that they were experimenting because of the pre-season.

But I think Haley will try that a lot more than Weis did.

Weis did a good job tailoring the game plan around Cassel's limitations...quick reads, quick throws, getting the ball out fast helped Cassel and the offensive line.

Well, he is trying to make a QB out of him. If I am not mistaken those are QB things to do.

O.city
09-07-2011, 03:23 PM
Well, he is trying to make a QB out of him. If I am not mistaken those are QB things to do.

If we expect to take that next step Cassel is going to have to do all these things or move aside. You have to stretch the field to get guys out of the box.

Ace Gunner
09-07-2011, 04:20 PM

Huh? Savage isn't a coach. He has no championships in any capacity? He doesn't relate to this discussion at all.

Contrarian
09-07-2011, 04:50 PM

The play calling was also very basic thus the shitty tag. I think there is much more in the bag than what was shown in preseason.

Mr. Laz
09-07-2011, 05:16 PM
I think that'd be a little premature. Fire Muir, promote Zorn, and tell Cassel to GTFO and go from there.
exactly the excuse i was talking about

Don't commit to Haley running the offense because then he becomes responsible. Haley will just be a backseat OC so that somebody else takes the blame.

DTLB58
09-07-2011, 05:20 PM

Because that's what he did in Arizona and what I liked about him, his aggressive play calling and why I wanted him to be the Chiefs coach to give the offense life again after what it loss between the Vermiel to Herm era.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-07-2011, 05:21 PM
Muir won't call all the plays. Old people have terrible bladders so that leaves about 10 plays a half for Haley to call.

I wonder if Muir has any imagination as a playcaller, does he believe in balance, etc like the good OCs do. Anyone know?

FloridaMan88
09-07-2011, 05:26 PM
Virtually every decision Haley has made this preseason has been bizarre and border line wreckless.

Now we are stuck with Mike Solari's grandfather calling plays on offense.

This season has all the hallmarks of a coming trainwreck.

Hammock Parties
09-07-2011, 05:27 PM
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/06r61aD5CxfBb/439x.jpg

ModSocks
09-07-2011, 05:30 PM
Virtually every decision Haley has made this preseason has been bizarre and border line wreckless.

LOL WTF are you talking about?

Ace Gunner
09-07-2011, 05:36 PM
exactly the excuse i was talking about

Don't commit to Haley running the offense because then he becomes responsible. Haley will just be a backseat OC so that somebody else takes the blame.

stop making excuses for a shit team called the Chiefs. This staff has a shit ton more credentials over the past decade than the Chiefs. You ought to be fucking happy and patient, but no, you live in some fantasy world where the Chiefs are great and some bad wizard just took them over. Fucking pathetic.

munkey
09-07-2011, 05:37 PM

I would have to agree with this....I won't be surprised if we come in last in our division this year...

Ace Gunner
09-07-2011, 05:39 PM

did you just become a Chiefs fan? Because just a few months ago, this offense laid a ton of stink in front of 50,000 fans.

KurtCobain
09-07-2011, 05:40 PM
I would have to agree with this....I won't be surprised if we come in last in our division this year...

Ummmm, no.

munkey
09-07-2011, 05:43 PM
did you just become a Chiefs fan? Because just a few months ago, this offense laid a ton of stink in front of 50,000 fans.

I think everyone's a little concerned about the team after the stink in the playoffs...the preseason display didn't help matters either...

munkey
09-07-2011, 05:47 PM
Ummmm, no.

Really? What makes you think for a minute that the Chiefs will repeat as division champs? There's a reason were not respected this year...our schedule was VERY soft last year...we will all see just how young this team is this year...it will be a battle to finish .500

milkman
09-07-2011, 05:50 PM
Really? What makes you think for a minute that the Chiefs will repeat as division champs? There's a reason were not respected this year...our schedule was VERY soft last year...we will all see just how young this team is this year...it will be a battle to finish .500

You do realize that the Chiefs and Chargers play all the same teams, except two, right?

Ace Gunner
09-07-2011, 05:54 PM
I think everyone's a little concerned about the team after the stink in the playoffs...the preseason display didn't help matters either...

reality isn't for everyone. thus fantasy football is success. when the FF crowd visits, it's always a train wreck between fantasy and reality. those in reality note reality wins over fantasy every time - in reality.

munkey
09-07-2011, 06:05 PM
You do realize that the Chiefs and Chargers play all the same teams, except two, right?

really...i didn't know that...stupid me...who swept our division last year?

CoMoChief
09-07-2011, 06:09 PM
He's going to go all Nazi Germany on defenses asses this season.

whoman69
09-07-2011, 06:46 PM
Where did all these chickens with their heads cut off come from?

kcxiv
09-07-2011, 07:57 PM

It was meant to be shitty. They said they were not going to do as basic as it gets. They sure in the fuck werent lying. lol

NJChiefsFan
09-07-2011, 08:02 PM

The point he was responding to was that we won't finish in last. A point you made. So how do you read his saying we won't finish last as "we will win the division"?

The same team that lost so many games against "SOFT" teams that they were out of the race before they played us in Arrowhead. They won't sweep again, so they better play better outside the division then they did last year.

Chief3188
09-07-2011, 09:50 PM

Some team ran by a old crazy coot who everyone believes is alive but is really dead (They just use CGI to make it look like he is up in his box wearing his jogging suit). He fired his coach for like the 5th or 6th time in the last 10 years and had his cap situation so screwed up they lost their best player on thier team and obviously the defense in Namndi and probably their 5th or 6th best player on their team in Zach Miller.

Yeah the raiders are a real threat alright.

Okie_Apparition
09-07-2011, 09:51 PM

Laz knows he'll retire or die by the end of season & this way he can be right about something for a change :)

Titty Meat
09-07-2011, 11:18 PM
hey gang,

The OC for KC is going to call plays. Haley is such an asshole.

Who was it that fired the last 2 who were some of the best in the game for a guy who's been in the league for over 20 years and never called plays?

BossChief
09-07-2011, 11:55 PM
Ill give it a shot before being too critical, but this has some serious potential for blowup fail.

Haley needs to be calling the plays, jmo.

Titty Meat
09-08-2011, 12:00 AM
Ill give it a shot before being too critical, but this has some serious potential for blowup fail.

I agree. I just wonder what happens if this team goes 6-10 and Cassel takes a step back? Someone gets blamed right? Who?

Chiefs Pantalones
09-08-2011, 12:02 AM

I agree. IMO his ego will take over eventually when or if things don't go well then he'll call the plays

BigMeatballDave
09-08-2011, 12:43 AM
I agree. I just wonder what happens if this team goes 6-10 and Cassel takes a step back? Someone gets blamed right? Who?If Cassel takes a step back, he better be replaced.

If this season is in the shitter by Nov, Stanzi should be playing.

xztop12
09-08-2011, 04:08 AM
Scariest thing ive read all offseason.

Tribal Warfare
09-08-2011, 05:23 AM
Scariest thing ive read all offseason.

well, it's fiction

FloridaMan88
09-08-2011, 09:58 AM
LOL WTF are you talking about?

Did you watch the Chiefs this preseason?

the Talking Can
09-08-2011, 10:00 AM
Who was it that fired the last 2 who were some of the best in the game for a guy who's been in the league for over 20 years and never called plays?

i don't know, Haley didn't fire Weiss...and I'm glad he canned whats-his-name...

so...

L.A. Chieffan
09-08-2011, 10:02 AM
how come it is a "mystery" that our OC might actually do his job?

the Talking Can
09-08-2011, 10:05 AM
how come it is a "mystery" that our OC might actually do his job?

haley is the first coach ever to cowardly hide behind the completely made up and brand new title of Offensive Coordinator...

L.A. Chieffan
09-08-2011, 10:07 AM
if the guy is there as a charade than just come out and say it, show some balls mang

Mr. Laz
09-08-2011, 10:25 AM
haley is the first coach ever to cowardly hide behind the completely made up and brand new title of Offensive Coordinator...
you guys love to bitch about excuses for Cassel

well guess what is going to happen if the Offense and Cassel take a step back this year? Haley is going to step boldly up, puff out his chest and say 'i'll take over and fix this' and Muir will be the goat for whatever offensive woes that exist.

IF .... the offense sucks it will be amazingly like how Goonther declared every year that he was going to kickass this year because last year we *insert excuse here why he didn't do his job*.

Every year Goonther had an excuse ... so far it looks like Haley is going to follow that proud tradition.

the Talking Can
09-08-2011, 11:25 AM

well guess what is going to happen if the Offense and Cassel take a step back this year? Haley is going to step boldly up, puff out his chest and say 'i'll take over and fix this' and Muir will be the goat for whatever offensive woes that exist.

IF .... the offense sucks it will be amazingly like how Goonther declared every year that he was going to kickass this year because last year we *insert excuse here why he didn't do his job*.

Every year Goonther had an excuse ... so far it looks like Haley is going to follow that proud tradition.

since you just started watching the nfl yesterday, apparently, that is what Head Coaches do...always have...they blame someone and fire them...

how on earth is this news?

ModSocks
09-08-2011, 11:54 AM
Did you watch the Chiefs this preseason?

What was bizarre? What was so reckless? He did things differently than everyone else. He progressed his team gradually rather than throwing them to the Wolves and letting them beat each other up.

Coughlin is considered one of the hardest coaches in the NFL. Look at his roster now.

I don't understand why people get so up in arms about playing starters in the 4th game.

It's ok to play them in the 3rd game but not the 4th?

Mmmkay....

NJChiefsFan
09-08-2011, 01:04 PM

Haley doesn't have to trick the media. KC media, u think anybody fears them? His job is to make sure Pioli likes him. Even if Haley called the plays this year Pioli isn't going to fire him for it if it doesn't work, so him using Muir as a goat isn't worth it. You really think Pioli would be tricked by something you aren't? This isn't the Carl era where its all a trick to make the media lay off the Front Office and coaching staff.

I think Haley still likes the idea of being free from play calling if the moment calls for it. If things are going well, he can let Muir do his thing, and turn his attention to more important things. If stuff is falling apart, he still has his foot in the door to step in and make decisions.

Ace Gunner
09-08-2011, 01:58 PM

"Every year" ??? Two fucking seasons, wasn't it? Damn, dude. I don't know what you saw in that team besides one DT, but please explain. No, wait. Don't bother. They sucked and you obviously didn't catch that aspect.

The Chiefs were total suckage when GC was there, but from what I can tell, you don't know the diff between when it's the GM's fault or the coaching staff's fault. In fact, I bet you don't even know who GC's coords were.

And how about that 2010 offense? You think they were something to behold - news again man, they were dismally effective outside Jamaal Charles and some good plays by Bowe & Moeaki. 14th ranked offense during 2010. And the last game they were pure suckage under Charlie fucking Weis. Oh, except one guy. He scored the only fucking points for the Chiefs. Can you guess his name? Sure you can.

milkman
09-08-2011, 09:03 PM
I want to know, when has Haley pointed fingers?

I must have missed it.

milkman
09-08-2011, 09:04 PM
"Every year" ??? Two ****ing seasons, wasn't it? Damn, dude. I don't know what you saw in that team besides one DT, but please explain. No, wait. Don't bother. They sucked and you obviously didn't catch that aspect.

The Chiefs were total suckage when GC was there, but from what I can tell, you don't know the diff between when it's the GM's fault or the coaching staff's fault. In fact, I bet you don't even know who GC's coords were.

And how about that 2010 offense? You think they were something to behold - news again man, they were dismally effective outside Jamaal Charles and some good plays by Bowe & Moeaki. 14th ranked offense during 2010. And the last game they were pure suckage under Charlie ****ing Weis. Oh, except one guy. He scored the only ****ing points for the Chiefs. Can you guess his name? Sure you can.

Laz is wrong a lot, well almost always actually, but I guarantee you he can name the 3 stooges.

Al Bundy
09-08-2011, 09:09 PM
I associate Muir with shitty Buccaneers offenses.

Marcellus
09-08-2011, 10:09 PM
I want to know, when has Haley pointed fingers?

I must have missed it.

Once at McDaniels and you know, that was completely out of line because.......................................................................

I can't think of a reason. They guy turned out to be a worthless douche.Just ask Bronco fans.

Hammock Parties
09-08-2011, 10:11 PM

Have the Buccaneers ever had a GOOD offense?

milkman
09-08-2011, 10:11 PM
Once at McDaniels and you know, that was completely out of line because.......................................................................

I can't think of a reason. They guy turned out to be a worthless douche.Just ask Bronco fans.

My question was more along the line of when has he blamed anyone on his staff for anything that might have gone wrong?

Al Bundy
09-08-2011, 10:14 PM
Have the Buccaneers ever had a GOOD offense?

That Superbowl winning team had a good offense.

Marcellus
09-08-2011, 10:16 PM
My question was more along the line of when has he blamed anyone on his staff for anything that might have gone wrong?

Not once I know of. People are taking the persona too far and expanding it for their own needs.

Marcellus
09-08-2011, 10:16 PM

With Brad Johnson as QB.

Hammock Parties
09-08-2011, 10:21 PM

Yeah, 24th. Stunning.

The Bucs have had a top 10 offense ONCE IN 20 YEARS.

Sad to say it but your offense last year was 19th and that's one of your best years ever.

Sad.

TimeForWasp
09-08-2011, 10:21 PM
But Brad Johnson can throw passes to himself.

Al Bundy
09-08-2011, 10:27 PM
Yeah, 24th. Stunning.

The Bucs have had a top 10 offense ONCE IN 20 YEARS.

Sad to say it but your offense last year was 19th and that's one of your best years ever.

Sad.

and yet.... the Bucs have a superbowl in my lifetime.

Hammock Parties
09-08-2011, 10:40 PM
and yet.... the Bucs have a superbowl in my lifetime.

The subject was Bill Muir, fuckface.

I'd say he is less responsible for any offensive failures your franchise may have suffered than the utter lack of talent on your offense over the years.

Al Bundy
09-08-2011, 11:24 PM
The subject was Bill Muir, ****face.

I'd say he is less responsible for any offensive failures your franchise may have suffered than the utter lack of talent on your offense over the years.

Actually he was partially responsible for them while he was in Tampa. He had more nigh draft picks on his offensive lines than any other in Tampa history and they sucked.

rocknrolla
09-08-2011, 11:45 PM

I associate Muir with my grandmothers nursing home.

Easy 6
09-09-2011, 11:09 AM

Or, Muir wears Depends the entire season.

ModSocks
09-09-2011, 12:09 PM
Or, Muir wears Depends the entire season.

Oh I get it!

Haley want's Muir to call the plays because he's DEPENDable!

HA! I made a funny!

Easy 6
09-10-2011, 07:53 PM
Oh I get it!

Haley want's Muir to call the plays because he's DEPENDable!

HA! I made a funny!

Prolly not my best work, but i'll get over it.

TEX
09-11-2011, 05:49 PM
http://chiefsblog.kansascity.com/?q=node/1802

Coach Todd Haley finally revealed one of the great mysteries of the offseason, officially naming coordinator Bill Muir as the team's primary offensive play-caller.

Muir scripted and called plays during the preseason, said Haley, who was thought to have considerable influence on play-calling when he promoted Muir from offensive line coach earlier this year. Haley, a former coordinator with Arizona, said he would have input during the week on how the offense should be designed but would leave the offense in Muir's hands.

Muir is a longtime NFL coach, but he has never been a team's primarily play-caller. He was Tampa Bay's coordinator when the Bucs won the Super Bowl, but that year, head coach Jon Gruden called plays.

Remimded me of Jimmy "3-play-Raye" today. Historically OL coaches son't make good OC's. This is a joke in the making.

Mr. Laz
09-18-2011, 07:07 PM

He's such a raging pussy.yep