PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Nickstradamus has spoken.

Hammock Parties
09-10-2011, 08:28 PM
2011 IS NOW SET IN STONE!
(http://kan.scout.com/2/1105160.html)

If some of you listened to our Out Of Bounds Podcast earlier this week, you already have an idea as to where I’m going with this team in 2011.

With the lockout, a lackluster training camp, four preseason losses, the loss of offensive coordinator Charlie Weis and two costly injuries (Brandon Siler and Tony Moeaki), the 2011 Chiefs could fall anywhere between four and 12 wins. My prediction is on the upper end of that scale.

Nick’s Prediction: 9-7 (Second in the AFC West)

Okie_Apparition
09-10-2011, 08:31 PM
I predict Nick will share 4-12 winds

Shogun
09-10-2011, 08:32 PM
His Patriots picks

"anywhere between 0-16 wins"

Could he be any more wide open?

KurtCobain
09-10-2011, 08:33 PM
I don't know what's funnier. Thinking anyone but us in the division has a shot at 8-8, or Brandon Siler being a OMG WTF ARE WE GOING TO DUE crisis.

Simply Red
09-10-2011, 08:33 PM
thanks Clay - $99.95 is enroute to Dallas

4th and Long
09-10-2011, 08:39 PM
Now THAT'S premium content, boys and girls!

Jesus ...
Posted via Mobile Device

RealSNR
09-10-2011, 08:41 PM
Jesus Christ.

I've never seen a fanbase suffer from so much labial bruising over losing a fucking assistant god damn coach.

Get over Charlie Weis, idiots. In a couple months he's going to have a massive heart attack and die, and then he'll never come back.

NJChiefsFan
09-10-2011, 08:43 PM
Its unreal how people pay to read this guy.

Simply Red
09-10-2011, 08:43 PM
Unfortunately - Dennis P. was right about the Chiefs

Okie_Apparition
09-10-2011, 08:44 PM
It's funny how the OC always has a mobility problem. Haley couldn't get out of his own way. Weis had the hoverround/roundabout. Muir..maybe he can move about better than I give him credit for

Simply Red
09-10-2011, 08:45 PM
Its unreal how people pay to read this guy.

Did you just join here? or did you create a new account?

milkman
09-10-2011, 08:47 PM
I don't know what's funnier. Thinking anyone but us in the division has a shot at 8-8, or Brandon Siler being a OMG WTF ARE WE GOING TO DUE crisis.

Thta's what I was thinking.

Brandon Siler was a costly injury?

NJChiefsFan
09-10-2011, 08:49 PM
Did you just join here? or did you create a new account?

Lurked for most of this offseason. Just joined. Was on warpaint back in like 03 and got out after a few months. Couldn't stand it. Joined another site back then, but reality is this site is more my speed. Not sure why it took me so long to come here. Maybe my job closing and getting laid off has something to do with me finally giving it the chance it seems to have deserved.

NJChiefsFan
09-10-2011, 08:51 PM

How many times do you think SD needs to finish in 2nd before everyone gets off their shit?

The Bad Guy
09-10-2011, 08:53 PM
The funny thing is...the same people bitching about the Weis loss are the same ones who bitched about his inconsistent gameplans too.

It's almost like they don't want to talk about the addition of Zorn, who has been a damn good QB coach everywhere he's been.

Simply Red
09-10-2011, 08:55 PM
Lurked for most of this offseason. Just joined. Was on warpaint back in like 03 and got out after a few months. Couldn't stand it. Joined another site back then, but reality is this site is more my speed. Not sure why it took me so long to come here. Maybe my job closing and getting laid off has something to do with me finally giving it the chance it seems to have deserved.

We're glad to have you - which part of NJ? My Mother used to live in Ramsey then Paramus.

I actually liked it there, ok.

Anyhow - welcome man.

milkman
09-10-2011, 08:56 PM
The funny thing is...the same people bitching about the Weis loss are the same ones who bitched about his inconsistent gameplans too.

It's almost like they don't want to talk about the addition of Zorn, who has been a damn good QB coach everywhere he's been.

The other funny thing is that Haley, as an OC, was more creative and aggressive that Weis was, yet everyone wants to blame Haley anytime the Chiefs offense went consevative.

NJChiefsFan
09-10-2011, 08:57 PM
We're glad to have you - which part of NJ? My Mother used to live in Ramsey then Paramus.

I actually liked it there, ok.

Anyhow - welcome man.

Thanks. I appreciate it. I am only about 20 minutes from Paramus. West Milford.

Mr. Laz
09-10-2011, 08:57 PM
One of his less idiotic posts

He's right about Weis and Moeaki imo. He's pretty close on the schedule, .500-ish.

Siler? :spock:

Mr. Laz
09-10-2011, 08:59 PM

Well thinking Weis's gameplan is inconsistent is nothing compared to going from Weis to Muir/Haley.

Zorn's influence is a complete unknown at this point. Sure didn't see in the preseason.

NJChiefsFan
09-10-2011, 09:06 PM

So many people have Cassel written off as hopeless that they don't pay attention to Zorn. He is a good QB coach and clearly is very intent on fixing Matt.

BigMeatballDave
09-10-2011, 10:18 PM
Thta's what I was thinking.

Brandon Siler was a costly injury?It was costly. He was brought in to replace Belcher./Billay/Bo's ballwasher

BigMeatballDave
09-10-2011, 10:21 PM
Well thinking Weis's gameplan is inconsistent is nothing compared to going from Weis to Muir/Haley.

Read post 17

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-11-2011, 12:00 AM
I predict Nick will recieve somewhere between 4 and 12 bags of cum in the mail soon.

KcMizzou
09-11-2011, 12:01 AM
I predict Nick will recieve somewhere between 4 and 12 bags of cum in the mail soon.How did you predict this, Hogstrodamus?

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-11-2011, 12:05 AM
How did you predict this, Hogstrodamus?

I can see the future.

4th and Long
09-11-2011, 12:10 AM
I can see the future.

http://thebsreport.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/magic-8-ball.jpg

Ming the Merciless
09-11-2011, 01:06 AM
in between 4-12

wtf seriously

you could say that for any team

i am rageing right now

i am full of rage inside

Chris Meck
09-11-2011, 01:18 AM
You know, I understand that it doesn't really mean anything, the fact that Zorn played the position in the NFL at a high level despite having rather pedestrian physical talent.

I just like that a guy who absolutely maximized his own abilities is coaching QB's to hopefully do the same.

We'll see if it works, but it seems like a good idea.

that's all.

Chris

michaelj_58
09-11-2011, 07:26 AM
I hope Zorn help Cassel.

Baby Lee
09-11-2011, 08:02 AM
The thought I keep coming back to is the Chiefs winning the division by way of sweeping the in-division slate and winning 1 additional game. 7-9 nets a home playoff game. ROFL ROFL

Ace Gunner
09-11-2011, 08:21 AM

you're not following along man! When Jamaal was looking like jesus walking on the heads of the defenses, it was Weis who called the plays. When the Chiefs got blanked in SD and the Raiders castrated Weigmann, Haley called the plays See? It all makes sense o:-)

Mr. Laz
09-11-2011, 03:08 PM
The other funny thing is that Haley, as an OC, was more creative and aggressive that Weis was, yet everyone wants to blame Haley anytime the Chiefs offense went consevative.

umm ... no

WV
09-11-2011, 03:11 PM
Nick Athan is a petty thief.