PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I'm not superstitious, but, hell, I'm not taking any chances.

Frankie
09-11-2011, 12:26 AM
Old wives tale:

If you have a bad dream about someone or something, don't keep it to yourself. Tell others your dream so it won't come true.

A couple of weeks ago I had one of those 'real' dreams. I dreamt we were posting here right before the last game of the regular season. The Chiefs had managed only 3 wins and looked like they were lucky to even have that many wins. We were all disappointed in how much they had regressed. :( Worse yet, there were two teams who had a worse record than ours so we were out of the Luck derby too. A total waste of a season and a gloomy future outlook.

Bad bad dream!

I have lived with this for almost two weeks now and tried to dismiss it and not tell anyone. But the season is starting today and, like I said, I'm not taking any chances.

Dante84
09-11-2011, 12:27 AM
Cool story, bro.

KurtCobain
Fuck you!

BryanBusby
wut

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-11-2011, 12:28 AM
The degree to which you've become a complete idiot is simply astounding.

Frankie
09-11-2011, 12:30 AM
The degree to which you've become a complete idiot is simply astounding.

Was this necessary?!

TimeForWasp
09-11-2011, 12:32 AM
I hope this doesn't go there.

KurtCobain
09-11-2011, 12:33 AM
Was this necessary?!

Fuck yeah it was. Why the fuck would you post a thread like this? Seriously dude?

Lumpy
I had a dream a few weeks ago that I opened one of Frankie's threads and a train flew off the tracks then crashed into an flaming aids tree.

SAUTO
FUCK OFF AND DIE
Posted via Mobile Device

BryanBusby
09-11-2011, 12:34 AM
I'm a level 16 Paladin with +32 charisma, 88 hit points and a sword of everlasting dexterity

KurtCobain
09-11-2011, 12:35 AM
I had a dream a few weeks ago that I opened one of Frankie's threads and a train flew off the tracks then crashed into an flaming aids tree.

I fucking love you.

Don't tell gonzo.

Dante84
09-11-2011, 12:36 AM
Was this necessary?!

Was your thread?

Lumpy
09-11-2011, 12:37 AM
I ****ing love you.

Don't tell gonzo.

:eek:

Wowza!!

Well, I missed you too, Kurt. :D

KcMizzou
09-11-2011, 12:38 AM
Was your thread?Brutally straight to the point. I approve.

SAUTO
09-11-2011, 12:39 AM
Mods should delete this thread.
Posted via Mobile Device

Simply Red
09-11-2011, 12:39 AM
Frankie,

Do you like the regular CP blistering you keep getting when you make these threads? it's safer for your rep and for your interaction w/ the crew if you just. say. no! It's not funny/clever or witty, or even 'dumbass' sort of 'funny'

C'mon man, you know better!

SPchief
09-11-2011, 12:43 AM
I promise, I'm NOT an attention whore

SPchief
09-11-2011, 12:43 AM
You guys are just being sheep and are to stupid to know it

SPchief
09-11-2011, 12:44 AM
Oh, and Frankie's mom is a whore

KcMizzou
09-11-2011, 12:44 AM
I promise, I'm NOT an attention whoreLMAO

Simply Red
09-11-2011, 12:45 AM
http://i51.tinypic.com/m8d45d.jpg

Frankie
09-11-2011, 12:46 AM
Was your thread?

Yes dammit! I said I was not gonna take any chances with bad juju. I had to share that dream with you guys so it wouldn't have any chance of it coming true.

Sheesh!!

TimeForWasp
09-11-2011, 12:47 AM
Is a Franky Flogging good luck right now??? If so, carry on.

Frankie
09-11-2011, 12:48 AM

I'm obviously not that stupid. I can spell "too."

SPchief
09-11-2011, 12:50 AM
Yes dammit! I said I was not gonna take any chances with bad juju. I had to share that dream with you guys so it wouldn't have any chance of it coming true.

Sheesh!!

So does bad juju from a random dream come from your IQ?

Dante84
09-11-2011, 12:50 AM

Sheesh!!

You need help.

Frankie
09-11-2011, 12:53 AM
I promise, I'm NOT an attention whoreRelevance?

I'm obviously not that stupid. I can spell "too."

Oh, and Frankie's mom is a whore Here we go again. I already got rid of one and another goes there. :rolleyes:

I made this clear to you in another post didn't I? This is NOT a joke to me.

Abba-Dabba
09-11-2011, 12:54 AM
No offense, but I'd have some serious questions about myself and my ability to fullfill my free time if I was dreaming about ChiefsPlanet.

Just like work, leave it at the door. Don't bring it home.

Frankie
09-11-2011, 12:55 AM
Hell I did what I had to do. Bye.

Abba-Dabba
09-11-2011, 12:55 AM

Sheesh!!

Surely you don't believe in dreamcatchers as well.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-11-2011, 12:59 AM
Was this necessary?!

Yes Frankie I felt it was. You used to be someone who wasn't always mainsteam but made good points. I'm not mainstream either so I always appreciated that in you. Anymore though you're just a troll.

Jewish Rabbi
09-11-2011, 01:06 AM
As long as the season doesn't break in mid-air, I'll be okay with it.

mnchiefsguy
09-11-2011, 01:06 AM
If this prediction comes true, then Frankie should be banned for life. Thanks for trying to bring bad karma done upon the Chiefs Kingdom, but the Chiefs and their noble fans shall weather the storm of your negativity and emerge unscathed upon the other side.

Dante84
09-11-2011, 01:08 AM
If this prediction comes true, then Frankie should be banned for life. Thanks for trying to bring bad karma done upon the Chiefs Kingdom, but the Chiefs and their noble fans shall weather the storm of your negativity and emerge unscathed upon the other side.

Great... now what am I supposed to root for?!

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-11-2011, 03:18 AM
No offense, but I'd have some serious questions about myself and my ability to fullfill my free time if I was dreaming about ChiefsPlanet.

Just like work, leave it at the door. Don't bring it home.

Yet you're up at 2 a.m. posting on CP! LMAO

Smed1065
09-11-2011, 03:36 AM
Old wives tale:

If you have a bad dream about someone or something, don't keep it to yourself. Tell others your dream so it won't come true.

A couple of weeks ago I had one of those 'real' dreams. I dreamt we were posting here right before the last game of the regular season. The Chiefs had managed only 3 wins and looked like they were lucky to even have that many wins. We were all disappointed in how much they had regressed. :( Worse yet, there were two teams who had a worse record than ours so we were out of the Luck derby too. A total waste of a season and a gloomy future outlook.

Bad bad dream!

I have lived with this for almost two weeks now and tried to dismiss it and not tell anyone. But the season is starting today and, like I said, I'm not taking any chances.

Dream?

That is a nightmare!

FAX
09-11-2011, 07:30 AM
Well, since we're sharing ...

During a recent rare and totally unexpected fit of rage I broke a mirror over my own head then used the shards to decapitate a black cat while chanting the words, "Bloody Mary" over and over at the top of my lungs. But, except for the restraints, I felt tons better after they got me to the hospital.

FAX

Dave Lane
09-11-2011, 07:36 AM
**** yeah it was. Why the **** would you post a thread like this? Seriously dude?

Agreed. Frankie is venturing dangerously close to losing thread starting privileges. And it's for his own good.

Ace Gunner
09-11-2011, 08:15 AM
I had a dream I went into Frankie's fridge and drank all his beer. All of it. He sat on the couch sobbing while I guzzled all his beer relentlessly. Just sharing. Bitches.

Abba-Dabba
09-11-2011, 08:28 AM
Yet you're up at 2 a.m. posting on CP! LMAO

Hmm let's see, being up at 2am going from a Saturday night into a Sunday morning. Nah, not that unusual given the society we live in.

Dreaming about a web forum, uh... yeah.

milkman
09-11-2011, 08:34 AM
Frankie does post some stupid shit, but you people responding to this thread do get your panties in a bunch over some stupid shit.

Donger
09-11-2011, 08:40 AM
Was this necessary?!

No, it's pretty apparent.

1ChiefsDan
09-11-2011, 09:04 AM
Here we go again. I already got rid of one and another goes there. :rolleyes:

I made this clear to you in another post didn't I? This is NOT a joke to me.Ooops, hit close to home?

ForeverChiefs58
09-11-2011, 09:11 AM
What a stupid fucking thread once again. He has had 159 chances and blows it harder than his mom at a cock sucking competition every time.
He especially shouldn't be able to post today on 9-11, after saying we were responsible for the attacks. Fuck him.
I agree, his thread starting should be taken away and have him banned forever. All in favor, aye.

FAX
09-11-2011, 09:19 AM
You guys are way too hard on Mr. Frankie who is my only source for Mazandarani or whatever it is that they speak over there.

I have always found him to be a pleasant, sincere, and authentic individual. Sure, his worldview may differ from that of the typical Chiefs fan and, sure, he likes nasty cats and, sure, he has strange dreams that he should probably keep to himself or share only with his psychiatrist, but he's okay by me. Besides, there are other posters on this board whose moronic behavior and astonishing, mind-numbing idiocy eclipse anything Mr. Frankie has or ever will say. Those are the posters who should be dunked in a blend of lizard urine and kerosine then set ablaze.

Set Mr. Frankie Free!!

FAX

Frankie
09-11-2011, 09:25 AM
GEEZUZ fucking KRYEST!!!!

THIS WAS A TONGUE IN CHEEK THREAD.

GET A FUCKING LIFE!

Frankie
09-11-2011, 09:28 AM
Well, since we're sharing ...

During a recent rare and totally unexpected fit of rage I broke a mirror over my own head then used the shards to decapitate a black cat while chanting the words, "Bloody Mary" over and over at the top of my lungs. But, except for the restraints, I felt tons better after they got me to the hospital.

FAX

LMAO

WELCOME BACK MR. FAX!

redsurfer11
09-11-2011, 09:28 AM
Old wives tale:

Bad bad dream!

So............ these dreams started after you had your nutsack removed.

Frankie
09-11-2011, 09:29 AM
I had a dream I went into Frankie's fridge and drank all his beer. All of it. He sat on the couch sobbing while I guzzled all his beer relentlessly. Just sharing. Bitches.

Well THAT ain't never gonna happen, now that you shared it.

Frankie
09-11-2011, 09:35 AM
What a stupid ****ing thread once again. He has had 159 chances and blows it harder than his mom at a cock sucking competition every time.
He especially shouldn't be able to post today on 9-11, after saying we were responsible for the attacks. **** him.
I agree, his thread starting should be taken away and have him banned forever. All in favor, aye.

Hey genius Rambo. Your boyfriend went crying to the mods after all that muscle making here. He's now trying to hide while shaking in his panties. You wanna go and 69 him before you are sent that way too? I'm serious, man. DO NOT GO THAT ROUTE. You WILL not like what you have done.

Frankie
09-11-2011, 09:36 AM
So............ these dreams started after you had your nutsack removed.

Oh brother! Another keyboard warrior. :rolleyes:

Dante84
09-11-2011, 09:40 AM

butt cheek

Frankie
09-11-2011, 09:42 AM
butt cheek

kiss mine then.

Donger
09-11-2011, 09:44 AM

No, it wasn't.

Dante84
09-11-2011, 09:45 AM
kiss mine then.

Might take a whole month.

ForeverChiefs58
09-11-2011, 09:46 AM
Hey genius Rambo. Your boyfriend went crying to the mods after all that muscle making here. He's now trying to hide while shaking in his panties. You wanna go and 69 him before you are sent that way too? I'm serious, man. DO NOT GO THAT ROUTE. You WILL not like what you have done.

Fuck you terrorist sympathizing mother fucker. What are you gonna do about it? What the fuck are YOU gonna do? I would love to hear this, cause I've seen insects scarier than you. You come anywhere near where I am and I will beat you 159 different ways.

You can take your mother fucking 9-11 blame and shove it up your fucking ass!

vailpass
09-11-2011, 09:56 AM
I have half a mind to beat your father because of this post.

Papi
09-11-2011, 09:59 AM
Most these comments are a waste of precious internet kilobytes. Ladies please calm down and move on with your lives. Cmon it's football day!!!!

vailpass
09-11-2011, 10:00 AM
Most these comments are a waste of precious internet kilobytes. Ladies please calm down and move on with your lives. Cmon it's football day!!!!

N00b STFU STFD flames aids antifreeze tree.

Frankie
09-11-2011, 10:31 AM
Might take a whole month.

I said my butt. You are confusing back and front.

aturnis
09-11-2011, 10:32 AM
http://images4.cpcache.com/product_zoom/182378234v3_480x480_Front_Color-BlackWhite_padToSquare-true.jpg

Frankie
09-11-2011, 10:33 AM
**** you terrorist sympathizing mother ****er. What are you gonna do about it? What the **** are YOU gonna do? I would love to hear this, cause I've seen insects scarier than you. You come anywhere near where I am and I will beat you 159 different ways.

You can take your mother ****ing 9-11 blame and shove it up your ****ing ass!

He don't know too well do he?!!!

If this post is not infraction worthy by mods, I will have to impress upon you your wayward ways myself. Are you going to continue this, moron?

Frankie
09-11-2011, 10:35 AM
I have half a mind .....

Don't give yourself too much credit. You have way less. Don't burden it.

Frankie
09-11-2011, 10:35 AM
http://images4.cpcache.com/product_zoom/182378234v3_480x480_Front_Color-BlackWhite_padToSquare-true.jpg

LMAO

Ace Gunner
09-11-2011, 10:44 AM
Well THAT ain't never gonna happen, now that you shared it.

well sheeeeeit

ForeverChiefs58
09-11-2011, 10:53 AM
He don't know too well do he?!!!

If this post is not infraction worthy by mods, I will have to impress upon you your wayward ways myself. Are you going to continue this, moron?

You said "You WILL not like what you have done." You've made similar statments along with implying a visit from you. I am wanting you to say what you mean. English mother fucker, do you speak it? You are either a tough guy and want to come find me, or you are just a stupid pussy and like to talk shit. Either way, I want you to say what you fucking mean. If you are going to threaten me then be a fucking man and come out and say it and quit hiding, being a coward and a stupid pussy.

Frankie
09-11-2011, 10:55 AM
You said "You WILL not like what you have done." You've made similar statments along with implying a visit from you. I am wanting you to say what you mean. English mother ****er, do you speak it? You are either a tough guy and want to come find me, or you are just a stupid pussy and like to talk shit.

Would you like to find out first hand?

ForeverChiefs58
09-11-2011, 10:59 AM

This is what I'm talking about. What is that supposed to mean? You are such a coward, stupid little pussy. Say what you mean. Be a fucking man and quit being such a pussy chicken little. ROFL That should be your name, chicken little.

Frankie
09-11-2011, 11:11 AM
This is what I'm talking about. What is that supposed to mean? You are such a coward, stupid little pussy. Say what you mean. Be a ****ing man and quit being such a pussy chicken little. ROFL That should be your name, chicken little.

I take it as a yes.

pr_capone
09-11-2011, 11:15 AM
Fuck you Frankie. You jinxedd our shit right off the bat. Eat a fucking dick.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jewish Rabbi
09-11-2011, 11:51 AM
Go fucking die, Frankie.

Donger
09-11-2011, 11:52 AM
LMAO

He did what he had to do. Bye.

pr_capone
09-11-2011, 12:14 PM
Jesus h christ Frankie. Your mother is a whore. I had all four of her holes. That's not saying much because everyone else has too. That is how big of a whore she is.

Seriously Frankie.... If I could i would bring your retarded lion cat back from death just to stomp on it's head and kill it all over again.

/pissed off and drunk at arrowhead.
Posted via Mobile Device

Donger
09-11-2011, 12:17 PM
Jesus h christ Frankie. Your mother is a whore. I had all four of her holes. That's not saying much because everyone else has too. That is how big of a whore she is.

Seriously Frankie.... If I could i would bring your retarded lion cat back from death just to stomp on it's head and kill it all over again.

/pissed off and drunk at arrowhead.
Posted via Mobile Device

Come on, now. You cannot possibly believe that Frankie's dream or his poorly timed thread had anything to do with the performance of the Chiefs in this game.

Jewish Rabbi
09-11-2011, 12:20 PM
Come on, now. You cannot possibly believe that Frankie's dream or his poorly timed thread had anything to do with the performance of the Chiefs in this game.

Get out of here with your logic and high gas prices.

pr_capone
09-11-2011, 12:20 PM
Superstition and sports go hand in hand.

I've never been critical of Frank until this bullshit post.

Fuck him, his mom, and his dead fucking cat.
Posted via Mobile Device

CrazyPhuD
09-11-2011, 12:22 PM
I said my butt. You are confusing back and front.

Why does your huge vagina need servicing too?

Donger
09-11-2011, 12:25 PM
Superstition and sports go hand in hand.

I've never been critical of Frank until this bullshit post.

**** him, his mom, and his dead ****ing cat.
Posted via Mobile Device

Frankie isn't superstitious.

pr_capone
09-11-2011, 12:30 PM
Frankie isn't superstitious.

I can normally appreciate your schtick. Today... go fuck yourself Donger.
Posted via Mobile Device

Donger
09-11-2011, 12:32 PM
I can normally appreciate your schtick. Today... go **** yourself Donger.
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh calm down, for God's sake. Pointing out that Frankie's dream or this thread has nothing to do with the Chiefs' performance today isn't a schtick.

pr_capone
09-11-2011, 12:38 PM
Oh calm down, for God's sake. Pointing out that Frankie's dream or this thread has nothing to do with the Chiefs' performance today isn't a schtick.

I wish you followed another team.
Posted via Mobile Device

Donger
09-11-2011, 12:41 PM
I wish you followed another team.
Posted via Mobile Device

Me too.

ForeverChiefs58
09-11-2011, 12:45 PM

I take it as a yes.

Yes, I would Frankie, chicken little, jink bomber.