PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Our safety depth is truly abysmal

lcarus
09-11-2011, 02:30 PM
When Berry is out of the game, we suffer tremendously. Crazy how much we already rely on him. I mean....McGraw and Piscitelli? Seriously?

KCrockaholic
09-11-2011, 02:31 PM
We need more black safeties. These white guys are horrible

Mr. Laz
09-11-2011, 02:33 PM
hey ... but we have McCluster

Priest31kc
09-11-2011, 02:33 PM
And we're $32 million under the cap. But we re-sign McGraw & sign the worst player in the league....Thanks Clark.

Thig Lyfe
09-11-2011, 02:35 PM
MAMA MIA THAT'S-A SPICY FOOTBALL

FAX
09-11-2011, 02:36 PM
I guess I didn't see the part where we were stopping them while Berry was in the game.

FAX

lcarus
09-11-2011, 02:38 PM
Even Lewis looked awful. Not good.

Rain Man
09-11-2011, 02:42 PM
Piscitelli may have had the worst NFL game since that Lions player had a heart attack and died on the field.

booger
09-11-2011, 02:44 PM
They've never given Lewis legit competition for his starting spot. I like his upside but he's a 5th rd pick for crissakes. McGraw is showing his age as he has been the last couple of years on the decline and Piscatelli is a LB sized safety who doesn't really do anything that well. His speed doesn't stand out but his taking poor angles is glaring. There's a load of shit and Lewis who needs to step up his game and be pushed by some real competition.

Washington is only on the roster because of special teams. Otherwise he is about as bad when playing S. Langford was a good hitter and solid tackler but poor in coverage. I would rather see Ricky Price back there as the 3rd safety and a vet brought in off the street.

They're going with youth at the Sam Backer spot w/Sheffield and Houston over Studebaker which is encouraging. But they will make some mistakes. Add that in with the problems at safety and our pass D looks awful.

Not like these problems weren't noticed as they worked out S Gerald Alexander(can't remember where i read that) and CB Hayden plus wanted to visit w/James Sanders before he signed w/Atlanta.

Chan had a good game plan and picked apart youth and inexperience and complete shit after Berry went out.

Bewbies
09-11-2011, 02:44 PM
Piscitelli may have had the worst NFL game since that Lions player had a heart attack and died on the field.

Is it okay to laugh at this?

plbrdude
09-11-2011, 02:46 PM
Is it okay to laugh at this?

probably not, but you will anyways

booger
09-11-2011, 02:49 PM
Ever since drafting Jalil Brown there has been talk he could get a look at S because he played both in college. Might see that happen soon.

booger
09-11-2011, 02:50 PM
I'd probably bench Lewis and even have him inactive for a week. He needs to wake the fuck up.