PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Top Players of the Game - Week 1 vs. Buffalo

Rain Man
09-11-2011, 04:12 PM
Okay, someone had to have a good game, right? Someone? Anyone?

Vote for the three guys who had the best game. If I remember to do it, I'll post a list each week of halfway reasonable candidates, and we'll track total votes over the course of the season to see who the real MVP is.

SAUTO
09-11-2011, 04:15 PM
No one.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rain Man
09-11-2011, 04:18 PM
For me, it was a week of linebackers.

1. Demorrio Williams - when he got the chance to play, he did. Good special teams tackles and good LB play in garbage time.

2. Tamba Hali - One of only two defenders who came to play today. Still better vs. pass than run, but whatever.

3. Derrick Johnson - Made a few tackles today, still looks fast.

Anecdotally, Piscitelli and Carr had the two worst days, but our o-line and d-line were both dominated. Wiegman may have had the worst day now that I think about it. Kyle Williams is probably in Wiegman's house having sex with his wife right now before he heads over to Lilja's house.

Hammock Parties
09-11-2011, 04:20 PM
Charles and Albert had very good games.

It was refreshing to see our tackles play well for a change. Shocking, really.

jd1020
09-11-2011, 04:21 PM
I'd go with Hali, Charles, and McCluster. Even though Charles and McCluster both fumbled, its hard to point to someone that had more positive production.

lcarus
09-11-2011, 04:50 PM
For me, it was a week of linebackers.

1. Demorrio Williams - when he got the chance to play, he did. Good special teams tackles and good LB play in garbage time.

And to think some people wanted us to cut him for some other piece of shit.