PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Is that a #1 draft pick I smell?

KC-TBB
09-12-2011, 01:14 PM
I know it's kinda early, but based on watching the high(low)lights on dish Redzone I'm thinking we should tank the rest of the season and get that coveted #1 pick...but then the Cheaps (I mean Chiefs) would not be able to offer him enough money and stay under the cap.
:deevee::cuss::deevee:

WhitiE
09-12-2011, 01:15 PM
Yeah this needed another thread

Thig Lyfe
09-12-2011, 01:18 PM
Is that a repost I smell?

Also, for the bajillionth time, the new CBA means having the #1 pick isn't as much of a financial liability as it used to be.

Trevo_410
09-12-2011, 01:18 PM
I know it's kinda early, but based on watching the high(low)lights on dish Redzone I'm thinking we should tank the rest of the season and get that coveted #1 pick...but then the Cheaps (I mean Chiefs) would not be able to offer him enough money and stay under the cap.
:deevee::cuss::deevee:

if anybody had a better chance at signing luck in the nfl it would be the chiefs,,, lowest player salary in the nfl....:spock:

KC-TBB
09-12-2011, 01:19 PM
er, aaaaa, most likely this is a repost from the last 15 years...

Hammock Parties
09-12-2011, 01:20 PM
We're done wasting the careers of Waters, Wiegmann, Gonzalez, Priest, etc.

Time to start wasting the careers of Hali, Bowe, Charles, Flowers, Dorsey, etc.

loochy
09-12-2011, 01:22 PM
R

KC-TBB
09-12-2011, 01:23 PM
We're done wasting the careers of Waters, Wiegmann, Gonzalez, Priest, etc.

Time to start wasting the careers of Hali, Bowe, Charles, Flowers, Dorsey, etc.

LMAOLMAOLMAO

KC-TBB
09-12-2011, 01:27 PM
:deevee:I might be the reason for this loss...I forgot to wear red last Friday...DAMN IT MAN!

Predarat
09-12-2011, 01:28 PM
E

loochy
09-12-2011, 01:28 PM
E

Dude nice sig

CrazyPhuD
09-12-2011, 01:30 PM
Damn it I wish I smelled Skip....

Bump
09-12-2011, 01:35 PM
Ya, without Berry our defense goes from a top 10 to dead last. We may as well put Rodney Hudson and Tyson Jackson back there at safety, it won't make any difference at all.

Teams will have a 90% completion against us now because all they have to do is throw to whoever guido and McGraw is covering.

This is Todd Haley's fault for not providing any depth what so ever and FUCK Stevie Johnson. If there is any justice in this world someone will take out his knees. There has to be a tennessee player on defense that is Berry's friend that will get payback for him. Too bad none of our players had the balls to do it during the game, but they probably weren't aware of how bad it is.

Fish
09-12-2011, 01:42 PM
Fucking fuck people. It's been one lousy game. Enough with all the talk about folding up shop for the rest of the season. Reach down and pull up your panties and act like you've got a pair. Half the league has the same record we do. Quite being a bunch of pussy Nancy's and enjoy the fact that football is back. Fuck... bunch of emotional little girls around here... The NFL season is dynamic and unpredictable. I guarantee you that teams will look pretty different in a matter of weeks.

Predarat
09-12-2011, 01:43 PM
Dude nice sig

Thanks and

P

suds79
09-12-2011, 01:45 PM
****ing **** people. It's been one lousy game. Enough with all the talk about folding up shop for the rest of the season. Reach down and pull up your panties and act like you've got a pair. Half the league has the same record we do. Quite being a bunch of pussy Nancy's and enjoy the fact that football is back. ****... bunch of emotional little girls around here... The NFL season is dynamic and unpredictable. I guarantee you that teams will look pretty different in a matter of weeks.

Yeah. In a matter of weeks we'll look like 0-3 instead of 0-1.

Detroit is going to smack us on D. And our Safeties will get picked on all game long. Guarantee.

Then it's off to San Diego. 0-3.

Brock
09-12-2011, 01:47 PM
Fucking fuck people. It's been one lousy game. Enough with all the talk about folding up shop for the rest of the season. Reach down and pull up your panties and act like you've got a pair. Half the league has the same record we do. Quite being a bunch of pussy Nancy's and enjoy the fact that football is back. Fuck... bunch of emotional little girls around here... The NFL season is dynamic and unpredictable. I guarantee you that teams will look pretty different in a matter of weeks.

I sort of agree with you, but then again, when was the last time this team looked good?

Thig Lyfe
09-12-2011, 01:51 PM
O

Chiefnj2
09-12-2011, 01:51 PM
I sort of agree with you, but then again, when was the last time this team looked good?

Seattle last year. We own Pete Carroll.

Fish
09-12-2011, 02:06 PM

Many many times last season, I saw this team take huge steps forward. On both sides of the ball. You don't make it to the playoffs without doing a few things right, despite an easy schedule. We had no business winning anything in the playoffs, but for a young team, it was a good experience just being there. To use an stupid cliche, the arrow was pointing up. Now after 1 awful game after a really shortened offseason, people are jumping off bridges and praying for a tanked season and a #1 draft pick.

Lots of folks here were calling for us to come out flat and unprepared. And sure enough, we did. But we have 15 games left to play. I mean, look at all the other playoff teams from last year that are also sitting at 0-1. The day after the first game is a pretty lousy time to call that the season is over.